Devil's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just like that," she sneered. "Mmm fuck baby just like that.." Taylor's eyes caught something she hadn't spotted before. Jim's fedora was hanging on a bedpost on the headboard. He must ave tossed it there when he was taking his clothes off. A smile crossed Taylor's face. She grabbed the hat and placed it on her head.

"How's it look baby?" she asked, slowing the pace down and grinding her hips.

"Oh shit that's hot," Jim said. He pulled him self up and wrapped his arms around her. Jim buried his face in Taylor's breasts, getting a delighted giggle from the songstress. Those laughs soon melted into moans as their pace sped up, eventually knocking the hat off from the rhythm.

As thing heated up between Jim and Taylor, Henry kept waiting for his moment to return to the action, aching to be tagged in to the action. He was about to get that, though not in the way he expected.

"Mmm Jimmy... you want a little more?" Taylor asked, licking at his lips. "Want something extra from Taylor?"

"Definitely wouldn't say no." He answer, giving her a quick thrust up.

"Mmmm... then may I suggest you fuck my ass?"

"I'll take you up on that." The pair kissed and Taylor got off his cock and got on all fours, facing Henry. She cocked her eyebrow up at him, licking her lips as Jimmy got in position behind her.

"Ooohh fuck yesss," she hissed. Jimmy was right at her backdoor, pressing forward until the crown pressed right through her tight opening. "Oh my god yes! Oh that feels so good... so fucking tight... "

"Oh god damn... " Jim growled. He never would have imagined he'd have sex with Taylor Swift, let alone it'd be in a threesome or he'd get to fuck her ass. That being said, he was certainly savoring the moment, going in with slow , deliberate thrusts. He was basking in the moment, taking it all in.

Henry was losing his mind. He wanted back in and wanted back in now. Taylor read his face. She opened her mouth, licking those red lips again. Henry got the idea. He got up from his seat and his cock once again found a home in her mouth.

Taylor dutifully sucked Henry off while Jim took her ass. And Henry was impressed. Even with her body very, very preoccupied, Taylor still gave it her all. Still, she couldn't keep her attention on him all the time. Sometimes his cock fell from her mouth as she cried out for Jim.

"Yes! Oh fuck yes! Take it... fuck my ass Jim... oh fuck fuck FUCK that's so good!"

"Yeah..yeah... fuck yeah Taylor..oh shit baby... such a good ass... " Jimmy took a firm grip of her ass and went a little faster, harder. Taylor once more took her mouth from Henry's cock, howling in pleasure. It was almost perfection. Not quite though. And that's where things were going to get better for everyone.

"You want my pussy again Henry?" Taylor asked. "Fuck my cunt while Jimmy has my ass?"

"Yes!" Henry said. "Oh god yes."

"Mmmhmmm," Taylor nodded. "Jimmy... you heard the man. Pull out for a second." Jimmy gave her a few more pumps before doing so. Henry climbed upon the bed and sooner than he could ask Taylor was on him, his cock once more in the paradise of her pussy. Taylor then leaned over a bit, giving Henry access to her tits which he happily took while Jim re-entered her ass.

They all froze for a moment. Taylor was completely filled, a sensation that was all to rare for her and always something to be savored. After those few moments Jim began to move, pumping Taylor's ass. Henry followed suit, thrusting into her. Taylor was ready to let them do all the work and shower her with the attention and pleasure she'd been craving since she first put on her costume.

Jim felt a little freer, going harder and hungrier as his cock filled her asshole. Still, he threw in just the right amount of affection, kissing an licking her back, neck and shoulders and whispering the filthiest sweet nothings in her ear. It gave Taylor's goose pimples goose pimples.

While Jim built up the perfect speed in Taylor's rectum, Henry was doing the same with her cunt. He gripped her legs as he pounded up into her, one moving to rub her clit. He leaned his face forward, sucking on her bouncing tits.

"Oh fuck it's so good!" Taylor squealed. "More boys... oh fuck more... gimme it all... shit!" They did, happily and hungrily. Jim and Henry ravaged her holes to Taylor's unending delight. With every thrust into her there was another sensation of pleasure. More tinder on the fire that was getting closer and closer to erupting in a blaze of passion.

"Your ass," Henry said, softly grabbing Taylor's face. "I want to fuck your ass now."

"Mmm no problem baby," Taylor said, giving him a sweet and tender kiss. "One second." She looked over her shoulder, flipping her sweaty golden lock over. "Time to switch up Jimmy... could you do that for me baby? Fuck my pussy some more?"

"I think I could be convinced," he grinned, giving few two last hard thrusts before pulling out. "Wouldn't mind being being sucked a little first."

"No problem," she smirked. Taylor got off of Henry's cock and took Jim's cock into her mouth directly from her ass, giving him a few minutes of a superb suckjob. She released his cock with a pop and locked her blue eyes on his. Jim watched as Taylor grabbed Henry's pulsing cock and lowered her ass on it, sheathing his sword slowly. Her back was to Henry when he was finally all the way in. Taylor smiled at the very eager Jim. "What are you waiting for?" she asked. "Fuck me."

Jim laughed a bit then went forward. He paused, looking at the hat just lying on the bed. He picked it up and placed it once more upon her head. "It does look real fucking sexy," he said kissing her.

Taylor laughed a bit at this, then began to moan when Jim re-entered her pussy. "HOLY SHIT YESSSS!!!" she cried. "Oh god yes... don't stop boys... don't stop fucking me... give it to me hard... BOTH OF YOU!"

They did. They did it happily and they did it with every thing they had. Jimmy, despite being as lust crazed as he could get was still delivering some affection with his pussy pounding. No moans or calling out for her name. It couldn't be done as he covered her body in sensual, loving kisses, taking long stretches of time at her lips. And Taylor felt every kiss. A signature behind every thrust of his cock, signed Love, Jim. Her hand would run over his cheek, feeling the roughness of those whiskers and felt nothing but delight in the tenderness of is kisses and caresses. She was definitely going to ask for his number. A sugar coated dirty fucking was what Jim loved and Taylor couldn't resist.

Which wasn't to say Henry wasn't delivering the goods either. It was just a different set of goods. Even from this position he was able to drive into her ass with a great amount of force. Hard and deep, smacking her round ass and making Taylor cry out his name when her lips weren't already pre-occupied with Jim's.

"Oh damn... oh shit yo boys are gonna make me cum... don't stop... so fucking close... oh baby yes... "

"Oh we're gonna make you cum baby," Jimmy said. He ran his face from her face to her breasts, Taylor sucking his thumb before letting it go down. After a quick squeeze of her breast his hand slid down further to her pussy where Jim began to play with her clit.

"Oohhhh goodddddd," Taylor moaned, her voice cracking. Those beautiful blue eyes rolled in the back of her skull. That was the final puzzle piece needed. "Oh shit I'm gonna cum... mmmm I want you both to cum too... cum in me... fill me up... all the way... I want it all... yes... yess... YESSSSSSSS!!!"

That was the end for Taylor, howling in pleasure before it was smother by another deep kiss from Jim. As she came, her own orgasm triggered her men's, both exploding inside of her wholes as her body shook.

She and Jim continued their passionate kiss, softly caressing each other's faces as it broke. Taylor smiled, kissing his nose as he pulled out of her and collapsed on the bed. Taylor followed suit, removing her ass from Henry's cock and rolling next to Jim.

Taylor looked up at the ceiling, dick drunk and dazed and still sandwiched between her two Halloween lovers. She was going to have to wish them goodbye soon... and take Jim's number. Henry had been nice, but Jim had that right combination of sugar and spice that made him someone she wanted to revisit solo.

But right now, she was going to take a few minutes to get her head together. Taylor had just been whipped, shaken, and stirred. But most of all, she had fun. That was the entire point of Halloween, after all.

12