Devious but Dutiful Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband wish filled without telling him the specifics.
5k words
4.5
10.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica and I had been friends for over 10 years. Shortly after meeting her she married a man named Matt. He was easily 10 years older than her. He wasn't what you'd call a small man either. She was, however. She stood 5'2", maybe 115 pounds. He easily doubled her weight which made the combination even odder. I knew why she married him - she'd focussed on her career for so long that she woke up one day, mid-30's and panicked. She never wanted kids, that wasn't the issue, but it was clear she did want a husband. So, she settled.

For the past 10 years we were basically best friends at work. We worked in the same department at a large university so we saw each other a lot. She was really outgoing, super cute, and always dressed professionally with a slight sexy twist. She loved to wear stiletto high heels and tight skirts. For her size she had rather large breasts, but she always downplayed them, which I teased her about all the time. She just didn't care who found her sexy and who didn't.

We constantly talk trash with each other. Well, at least I do. She'd always play along. One Friday morning she sent me a message through our chat, "Let's do lunch". I replied "Sounds good. 11:30. You pick the place". She replied "K".

I always drove to lunch so 11:30 I rolled around to her side of the building and out she came. She had on a short black mini skirt, black pantyhose, and black high heels. She had a white blouse that flowed off of her arms. She carried one of her ridiculously large purses. The one thing she knew how to do really well was walk in heels. Nothing worse than seeing a woman wearing heels that can't walk in them. Trust me, even with her short legs she could. Everyone looked at her and she loved it.

She plopped down into the carseat and off we went to lunch. She almost always picked this local pub that had great sandwiches. We sat, ordered and started the normal course of bitching about people at work. The food arrived and I dug in. She didn't, which was odd. She was a tiny little thing but she could eat. She'd get this huge veggie sub and devour it in the time it took me to eat my half sub.

"I want to ask you a question. Do guys really like the thought of their girlfriend or wife having sex with another man? Have you ever fantasized about that? Does that turn you on?" she said. Interesting conversation starter. Now we talk about sex and such all the time. Mostly my sex life because hers wasn't really that exciting. Matt apparently liked sex but it was jump on, ride, jump off. Jessica complained about it but I got the feeling she was just happy performing her wifely duties for her man so she didn't let it bother her.

"You know, I'd say many do. Maybe some like the thought of watching or just knowing their spouse can turn on other men. I suspect most could never go through with it, if push came to shove. I know there are literally millions of cuckolding videos out there so apparently someone likes them" I replied.

"Is that something that would turn you on?" she asked.

"Not particularly. I'm too jealous for anything like that, although I would consider swinging. I'd never cheat on my wife, if I ever did get married, but if I really wanted someone else I'd think swinging may be the way to go." I replied.

"Yeah, as if you'll ever marry" she replied, we laughed.

That was pretty much the end of that discussion. We finished lunch and went back to work without much else happening.

Monday I got a text from Jessica. "How about drinks after work? Matt working late shift. My treat."

"Absolutely. Where?" I replied

.

"Tank House. 6:00?" she replied.

"K. See you then." I answered.

I got to the Tank House just before 6:00. I saw Jessica's Land Rover in the parking lot. She was sitting in a booth with a drink already in front of her. "Hey, been here long?" I asked.

"A little while." she replied.

I sat and ordered a Crown Royal and Ginger Ale. Jessica ordered another Manhattan. She slammed down the rest of the one in front of her. The girl could eat and drink, no doubt, but it was a little strange even for her. The waitress returned with our drinks. We were talking about her and Matt getting a new boat. They literally spent every waking moment on the water - fishing, sunning, cruising. They had a nice boat already but apparently wanted something even better. That girl was tan almost all year round.

"Matt told me that he has a fantasy about me picking up a total stranger and fucking them. At first I wasn't sure what to think. It's been eating away at me for weeks. He's brought it up several times already, in like a roleplaying scenario. He even said that thinking about the guys I previously slept with turned him on. Yesterday afternoon, we were fooling around, and he said he really wants me to do it. He even wants pictures of it!!" she just spilled this out. I don't think I made a noise or moved a muscle.

"Wow. Ok......" I started to speak.....

"The problem is that I want to do it. But there is a huge catch." she said. I was sort of shocked but as it sunk in, knowing her past, I sort of was at ease with her saying it. She had a really wild past which is part of the reason I never saw her settling down with Matt. "I'm not letting some stranger fuck me in some motel. If this is what he fantasizes about then I'm going to get something from it more than just doing it for his pleasure." she said sternly.

"Well, that could be fun, for you. Let's face it - you've always been way out of Matt's league." I said.

"Again, I'm not looking to fuck strangers or get back into the dating scene. But I wouldn't mind some additional excitement in my sex life, especially if my husband approves of it" she stated.

"You little slut....." I said jokingly. We both laughed. The waitress swung by and dropped off another round.

"Ok, so you think it's ok if I do this, with the wrinkle that I'm doing it on my terms? If he's ok with me having sex with another man I just won't tell him it isn't a total stranger. How I do this should be up to me, right?" she asked. I could see this was actually bothering her.

"Absolutely. I replied.

"So yesterday, while fooling around, he says it's ok to get a hotel room out of town, like the Hyatt in Atlanta, and I can hang around the lobby bar and if I get lucky I can take this person up to the room and have sex with them. He's clearly thought this out. It was making him more excited as we talked about it. I told him that I wasn't sure it would be that easy for me just to pick someone up, I'm not 20 anymore, so it may not work. He was ok with us trying it to see what happened. We discussed some basic ground rules, while we were having sex. It was extremely odd but he liked it and I think I may have as well." she confided in me. She proceeded to explain that there were only two basic rules that they came up with: Jessica said no black guys and they both agreed that he had to wear a condom. In fact Jessica said she'd also use spermicidal lube as well.

"I couldn't help but feel like a naughty girl. It was actually exciting. Let's just say we both finished quickly after that" she said.

Without noticing I had downed my entire drink. "So, are you going to do it?"

"Yes, yes I am. Absolutely. With you!!" she said directly.

Now I'm not the sharpest person alive, but it took for whatever seemed like an eternity for my brain to actually process what she said. I felt like I was sitting there for minutes looking off into blank space waiting for the light to go off. I stared at her and it was clear that she was not kidding. "What?" I finally blurted out.

"Look, if I'm going to be with someone else, I want it to be someone who offers me things Matt doesn't. There is only one person in my life I'd even consider doing this with - you. You and I are like best friends. We know everything about each other. You're great looking, your body is amazing, and I know the sex won't just be great but it will be really adventurous. There are so many things you've told me over the years that I would love to try. I fantasize about you or your exploits all the time. Now I can have you, guilt free. Don't tell me you've never thought about us doing it?"

My brain again lagged behind for like 20 seconds. Did she just say that she's always wanted me? She thinks of me like that? We have always flirted but I seriously always thought she was out of my league. Something in my brain started to become skeptical about all of this. "Wait, is this for real?" I questioned her.

She grinned, grabbed her phone and showed me a hotel reservation for the Hyatt Convention Center, downtown Atlanta, for the following Friday and Saturday nights. I could feel my pulse racing. "Seriously?" I said still thinking this had to be a joke.

"Yes, if you want to. I have no intention of telling Matt it's you. That's our secret." she said. I kinda just sat there processing all of this. Another round of drinks came and went. I was absolutely flattered, turned on as hell and scared shitless at the same time. A thousand questions raced through my head but none were verbalized. "You ok? You don't want to do this, do you? God, I feel like a fool!" she stated with fear in her voice.

"No, no, I really want to. Trust me. I never thought you thought of me this way, but I can assure you I have wanted you for the longest time". I answered. Her eyes were wide open - clearly she was happy to hear this.

"I wish we could go straight there now!" she said. "I have lots to do before the weekend. I'll text you Thursday with the details. I need to get home now. I'm so excited you can't imagine. Thank you so much. I seriously can't wait!" She threw down a $50 bill, kissed me on the cheek and bolted for the door.

I sat there for almost an hour, my head a buzz with thoughts, questions, concerns. The one thing that wasn't confused was my penis because it was stiff as a board the entire time!

Thursday came and I received a series of texts from a phone number I didn't recognize. It only took me a minute to figure out it was Jessica. Probably a burn-phone! They were as follows:

Friday, 7:00pm, Hyatt downtown. Will text room number once I check in.

Bring dinner clothes for Sat night.

Went shopping today.

Attached was a picture of a sheer black lace teddy with a single g-string that went from the crotch all the way up the back. My mind again raced with visions of her wearing it. This was really going to happen!

I left work Friday around noon. I didn't do a minute's work all morning. I went home and packed clothing for every possibility. Questions about how we'd sleep, what we'd sleep in, and bathroom habits raced through my head. I shaved meticulously, shower gelled myself multiple times, exfoliated, and did a deep hair conditioning - it was all-inclusive and something I'd never done before. I must have used $50 worth of products primping myself. I packed my travel bag full of condoms, Astroglide and some warming lotion. I stopped and purchased two bottles of good champagne and two bottles of really good red wine as well. I had everything and got on the road around 3:00. It was about a 3 hour drive to Atlanta. The trip flew by because I did like 90 mph the whole way. I parked my car in the hotel garage and went down the street to a local pub to get an appetizer and a drink or two. I had about an hour to kill.

For the first time in 20 years I had butterflies in my stomach. I'd never imagined a scenario like this. Never. The though of having sex with Jessica was overwhelming. I'd pleasured myself thinking about it for almost 10 years. I received a text from the anonymous number around 6:40 pm:

Room 826. Cum now!

It was followed up by the winking emoji.

I walked back to my car to retrieve my bags. Another text came through. It was a selfie of Jessica, wearing a white button down dress shirt, no bra and purple thong. You could see the side of her full breast and her nipples poking through the material. She was laid out on the bed. Her feet were kicked straight up in the air and her legs were crossed. She was smoking hot. I grabbed my bag and the cooler and sprinted for the elevator.

I got off the elevator and made my way down the hallway to room 826. The door was cracked open. I pushed it open and entered the room. As the door slammed shut behind me I made my way around the corner and there she was coming at me. The room smelled of lotion or perfume. Before I had time to digest how she looked she leapt up onto me, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. I struggled to place the wine and champagne on the table as I held her and kissed her back. Her tongue slowly probed in and out of my mouth. She smelled amazing. Her skin was so very soft and warm. My hands clasped around under her tight little butt. The thong material was barely covering anything. She squeezed her legs tight around my midsection. She was as light as a feather. We stood there and kissed for minutes. By the time I let her down out of my arms my cock was already hard.

"Hold on a minute. Sit here and let me get something out of my bag. Close your eyes." I said playfully. She immediately complied. I pulled a long black silk cashmere scarf from my bag. I proceeded to wrap it around her head, covering her eyes. "Can you see anything?"

"No" she said.

"Perfect. Now, I want you to undress me. Slowly. Start with my shirt and work your way down. Take your time. Take it all in. Imagine in your mind what you can't see with your eyes" I instructed her.

"Oh God, yes. This is exactly what I wanted!' she exclaimed.

Without hesitation her hands were unbuttoning my shirt. I watched her body through that white shirt, occasionally seeing the side of her breasts. My shirt fell to the floor. She ran her hands across my chest and stomach. She rubbed her little hands across my nipples. Next she dropped and removed my shoes. She slid her hands up my legs and over my hard crotch to the clasp on my pants. She undid it, unzipped me and out sprang my cock restrained by my boxer briefs. She reached for them but I grabbed her hand. "Not yet. Please continue undressing me".

"Awww" she said looking up at me with the blindfold on, her lower lip stuck out. She slid my pants down and off. I leaned in and kissed her. "Ok, please ....hands by your side". She did so without a sound. I pulled off my boxer briefs. My cock sprang to attention. It was right within reach of her face.

"Ok, Jessica. I'm standing here completely naked. Before we go any further I want you to acknowledge that you are going to anything and everything I ask you to do this weekend. You will refuse no request, right?" I asked.

"Yes, anything you want. God, this is already better than I imagined. I'm totally yours". She replied. I was looking down on her, on her knees, purple thong slid way up between her thighs. She was stunning and she was there at her husband's request. God, How could I be so lucky?

"I want you to open your mouth and stick out your tongue slightly. Keep your hands by your side. With the tip of your tongue I want you to tease the tip of my penis". Without a sound she made this pucker face and stuck her little tongue out. I leaned in slightly until the tip of my penis touched the tip of her tongue. It was like there was an electric spark that shot between us. She moaned and I think I did as well. Her little pink tongue danced and flirted with the tip of my penis. It felt amazing. She really worked the whole tip, including the underside.

"Ok, now place your right hand on the shaft of my penis" I said.

Her warm little hand slid over my penis and closed on it. She slid it up and down the top of the shaft. "Ohhh.....it's wonderful. I knew it would be! It's so thick!" she said.

"Yes, you made it that hard. Will this do for you?" I asked.

"Oh lord, yes. Yes.....Mat is going to regret this!" she mumbled as her mouth slid over the tip and closed around it. I let this go on for another few minutes or so. I slowly pushed her off of me and removed her hand.

"That was wonderful. You look amazing. Now, please stand and remove your shirt" I requested.

She stood, dropped the shirt, and out popped two perfect breasts. Her nipples were puffy. They were pale from what could have only been a bikini top that was way too frugal. Those needed to be shown and tanned. They were probably full size C cups. It was obvious they were real. Her stomach was flat. She wasn't athletic by any means but she didn't have any fat on her either. Her waist was small and very tan but still her swimsuit was covering way too much. I turned her around and snuggled up behind her. My cock bounced off her lower back. I pressed my warm flesh against her. I slid my left hand around onto her breast and my right hand around to her stomach. I slowly rubbed my cock against her backside while rubbing my hands on her front.

She moaned and pressed back against me. "Kiss me" she said as she spun her head to the side and puckered her lips. I kissed her softly. I spun her around and said " Please remove your panties". Her hands slid down into the tiny lace material and she wiggled them off of her hips. She stood there naked except for the blindfold. She looked nervous and vulnerable. It was better than I had ever fantasized about. She was completely hairless. Her lips glistened with dew. She was clearly confident in her body because she made no attempt to cover herself or reposition - she just stood there naked in all of her beauty.

"I let Matt shave me this morning so I'd be ready for tonight. I almost came thinking about you while he was lotioning my legs!" she said. She reached her arms out in an attempt to grab me.

"Relax. In time" I said as I backed away. I reached out once I was out of her touch and ran my finger around her belly button. She flinched and sighed. I slowly made circles on her skin moving down to just above her the hood of her pussy. I rubbed just above never actually touching it. She was starting to squirm. I moved beside her and grabbed her hand.

"I want you to place your middle finger onto your pussy. Don't do anything more" I directed her. She did it, her little hand barely covering those amazing lips. I reached over and placed my hand on top of hers. I placed my middle finger on hers and slid our hands up and down the warm, wet skin. She was so wet. My cock was poking her in her side. Our fingers went up and down, slowly, making lots of contact with the skin of her lips. I stopped our hands and then slowly applied pressure until our fingers slid into her. She buckled a little and moaned.

"I'm soaking wet....." she gasped.....

"Have you ever tasted yourself?" I asked.

"Yes" she said as she moaned and quivered

I pulled our fingers out. They were covered in her juices. I guided her finger to my mouth and inserted it. I wiggled my tongue around it, cleaning off all of the juices, and then pulled it out while sucking hard on the full length. Her hand smelled wonderful - like honey or sweet flowers. It tasted just as good. I then placed my finger on her lips and circled them, covering them with a sheen of juice. She eagerly stuck out her tongue and sucked it in. I whispered in her ear "You taste as amazing as I have always fantasized you would!"

"I want to taste it directly from you now. Lay on the bed, on your back, with your knees in the air. Spread wide open for me." I told her.

"Oh god, yes.......Grab my phone and take a picture of me. I'm gonna send it to Matt. I went to retrieve her phone from the small desk while she positioned herself on the bed. She sat back against the pillows, legs spread wide open and her hands on her knees. Her pussy glistened, reflected by the flash on the camera. I snapped a few. "Please, eat me now. It's been so long!" she bemoaned.

"Matt is going to love these. HIs little wife, naked in a hotel room with a total stranger" I said.

12