Devious but Dutiful Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid up the length of the bed, my face inches from her pussy. I breathed heavily on her wetness. I kissed her inner thigh and she jumped. I kissed up and down her thighs. I ran my tongue around the top of her clean wet pussy. The smell was intoxicating. Her hands had a death grip on the sheets. "I want your hands to remain by your sides". I placed my tongue at the base of her pussy and slid it up the full length. My hot breath blowing onto her. When I got to the top I flicked the tip under the hood and there was her clit, engorged and sticking out. She bellowed "Yes.....don't stop.....please don't stop". She writhed, her back arched off the bed.

I did it again and again, varying the technique - slow, fast, hard, soft, wet, deep inside, just outside. I wasn't sure what would work best on her so I tried them all. It appeared hard in an up/down movement that gave the best result. Within a few minutes Jessica's back was arched, her leg was on my back and both hands were on my head - directing me to her pleasure zone. It was all that I needed to double my efforts. Her head was spinning side to side and her breath was labored. "I'm going to...............don't stop.......". I pressed hard and ran my hands up and down her thighs. That did it.....her 115 pound body was lifting off of the bed, slamming into my face. "Oh fuck....so strong!!" she moaned. Her hands pulled my head in with amazing force. She made all kinds of moaning sounds. She did this for a full minute and then let out a huge sigh and collapsed back on the bed. Her legs fell limp on the bed. She was short of breath making some sort of panting sound. My face was absolutely covered in her juices.

I slid up the bed next to her. Slowly I pulled the blindfold off. It was soaked with sweat. Her warm skin was moist from convulsing on the bed. I pulled her little lifeless body over onto me. Her head dropped on my chest. She laid still for a minute and then said "That was absolutely amazing. You've ruined me. Matt is orally challenged and you made me cum on the first try.".

"How about we order room service and open the champagne?" I asked.

"Soon, just let me lie here for a minute. You have an amazing penis. God I can't wait for it to be inside of me." I had just realized that she hadn't seen me naked yet because of the blindfold. My cock was still mostly erect but it was fading fast.

I grabbed the tablet by the bed and selected 'Room Service". We ordered a few appetizers and a piece of chocolate cake. I got up, opened the champagne and we sat on the bed drinking straight from the bottle. My cock decided it couldn't take seeing her naked any longer and spring to action. I massaged her tiny feet. "What are you planning on telling Matt?"

"Good question" she responded "If I tell him I hooked up tonight I won't have a reason to stay with you tomorrow night. She grabbed the phone and typed as she read aloud: 'Lots of men here tonight. Most with other people. No one has spoken to me yet". She posted it with the sad face emoji. Next she texted "Going to try another tactic. I plan to buy someone a drink'. She stood, placed her phone on the desk, and proceeded to go through my bag. "Damn, think you brought enough stuff? She went into my shaving bag and pulled out a long strip of condoms. "Well, well, what's this? You think you can go this many times?"

We laughed and passed the champagne back and forth. I got up and grabbed a towel from the bathroom. "Time to dress you," I said. I pulled her up and wrapped the towel around her. She stood on her toes and kissed me. I had to remove it and roll it over to get it short enough for her 5'2" frame. I pulled the top down to the point it barely covered her perfect breasts. They were compressed outward because the towel was way too small to correctly wrap around her chest. I then rolled it again to get the bottom length correct.

"What are you doing?" she asked innocently.

I continued to pull on it until it sat just above her pussy and ass. It didn't cover and you didn't need to move your head too much to get a good look at either. If she lifted her arms or moved quickly you would be able to see it all. "Perfect" I said. "You get room service. Be sure to give him a good show. Lift your arms and flash him. If you do a good job I'll reward you, I promise,"

"Seriously? No one wants to see me like this. You're crazy" she replied with some tension in her voice.

I kissed her again and handed her the bottle "Yes, you will!" I said.

"Ok, ok, I'll do it but you better deliver" she demanded. She went into the bathroom and pulled her long blonde hair back into a ponytail. Then she twirled it up into one on the top of her head. Every time she lifted her arms her breasts popped out.

Shortly thereafter we heard the cart rolling down the hallway. I stepped out on the balcony and hid on the outside behind the partially closed curtain. Jessica opened the door and let the man walk past her with the cart. He was a good looking kid in his late 20's. She walked over to the cart and stood on the other side from him, with her back to me. I could see her ass cheeks peering from under the towel so I knew he was seeing a lot more. As he uncovered the items she leaned in to take a close look at each. She even grabbed a truffle fry and ate it. His eyes were locked onto her breasts. She was talking to him but I couldn't hear what they were saying. He started to pull the plates from the cart and placed them on the desk. He was milking his time there and little did he know so was she. He set up the utensils next to the plates and then handed her the check. She turned, bent over and signed it on the desk. He could see everything. She glanced over at me and winked. His eyes grew as big as the plate he had set down. She turned, handed him the check and walked to the door. She held it open for him as he wheeled the cart by. The door closed, she spun around and dropped the towel and ran to me.

"Oh my God, I did it! I loved it! She said excitedly.

"Well done. He couldn't take his eyes off of you!"I told her as we kissed.

She placed a french fry in my mouth and kissed me hard, smashing it between our lips. She grabbed my hand and slid it down to her pussy. It was soaking wet. "God, look what you've done to me." she said.

Next Chapter: Texting Matt proof!!

12