Devious Chinese Matchmaking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a while, Mrs. Fong just looked contemplatively at me and I swear I could hear those mental wheels shifting into high gear. "Clint, I will be as honest with you as I can be. You are, in my opinion, a good and decent man. You have given me sound fiscal advice and my portfolio has become strong and viable. Those whom I have referred to you for private banking services have echoed my sentiments of complete satisfaction."

Then after a pregnant pause, Mrs. Fong cleared her throat and point-blankly said, "What I am about to propose is to kill the proverbial two birds with one stone. First, I would like to reward you beyond your normal commission by having you manage my estate after I am gone. No, no, Clint, just let me speak bluntly. I am ninety-one years old and would like to set my affairs in order before I die. If I don't, my large greedy family will fight among themselves, and squabble over and ruin my estate.

"You have a careful eye and have been quick to point out my financial weakness. Well, I too have a watchful eye that is backed by a devious mind and decades of experience dealing with the inscrutable Chinese. When I name you as the trustee of my estate, you will be challenged by certain family members.

"Clint, although you have the much-needed financial expertise, you have two weaknesses. The first is that my family will be said of you that you are not Chinese and won't be able to understand our ways, how we think, and what makes us tick. Secondly, you are an outsider and not a member of the family. While I cannot make you Chinese, I can, if you listen to me, have you become a member of my family."

I gulped as I finally grasped where this conversation was going. "Mrs. Fong! Surely you cannot be proposing a marriage between Lena and me?"

"Why not? She was quite taken with you when you first met..."

"But she was fresh out of high school! A teenage girl..."

"Yes, but she is not that now! Lena is twenty-one and a lovely young woman...although still childishly short...with a good head on her shoulders for finance. Of all of my descendants to include my witless sons, Lena is the only one that knows...truly knows...the full extent of my holdings, transactions, and estate...not just that piddling portion invested in your bank.

"Although you haven't seen her, Lena has seen you...through the proposals you make to me...and how you handle my financial affairs. She and I often meet and thoroughly discuss what you and I talk about, and I value her opinion as much as I do yours. However, while I know her college education has given her the theoretical financial tools, Lena does not have your hands-on experience in the cut-throat world of finances. Also, although she is from my family, Lena is very young. As such, Lena may not be able to withstand the concerted familial pressure to manipulate her.

"If you were to marry Lena, you would be family-through-marriage, and able to tell her pushy and abusive family members to...as you young people like to say, 'Fuck off!' With your backing, she could acquire your practical knowledge and strong support. You, in return, would have Lena's backing, her advice as to the working for a Chinese family, a solid overview of my total estate, and the promise that my pretty great-granddaughter holds in store for you."

"With all due respect, Mrs. Fong, you are talking about Lena's and my futures as if it was some sort of a corporate merger..."

"Isn't that what marriage is all about? Yes, yes, there is a romantic attraction that the modern young people insist on, but when you come down to it, what is marriage but a merger of two separate lives, talents, and interests towards a common goal.

"Now, before you ask, Lena does ask about you. She tries to be casual about her inquiries, but I know her interest is more personal than business. Perhaps this is why my attractive great-granddaughter has never taken up with some silly boy after she met you. The way I see it, Lena is unattached and you are unattached. The two of you would make a perfect couple and a great financial team."

"Have you told Lena about this planned arrangement of yours?"

"Ah yes. It was, to say the least, a very lively discussion. My great-granddaughter has a lot of spirit to her and as you will learn, Chinese women are not ashamed to voice their opinions...and at times, loudly. While the thought of an arranged marriage is abhorrent to her, the thought that you might be her possible husband has tempered her rage. Shall I say that in the end, she agreed to let me "pitch" my proposal to you."

I was simply dumbfounded. If I thought I had met unscrupulous and devious businessmen, they were mere infants compared to Annabelle Fong, the infamous Dragon Lady. Everything she proposed made perfect sense...except for one thing.

"Mrs. Fong, I am honored that you have considered me to manage your estate after your passing and consider me worthy of your precious great-granddaughter's hand in marriage. I know how special Lena is to you and that you would not make such a proposal lightly.

"However, there is one unknown in your plan...Lena and me. For your plan to work, there must be that 'spark' between the two of us that will ignite and burn in a raging fire of long-term love, marriage, and financial partnership. All I have are pleasant but vague memories of a charming and pretty teenager, and Lena has even less."

"Yes, Clint, I've thought of that too. And as my great-granddaughter was quick to point out, no matter how much my proposal makes sense, it will not work without the two of you falling in love. That is why I propose that we three have dinner together, my treat as you would say, so that I can explain the next phase of setting my affairs in order. I will have my chauffeur pick you up this Saturday night at six. Lena will pick me up and we will meet you at the restaurant."

What could I say but, "Okay?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

They say that money talks, and no more so than in an upscale Chinese restaurant in San Francisco. I don't know how Mrs. Fong did it, but I was ushered to a small but intimate private dining room, separate from the normal fine dining area. Within minutes, Mrs. Fong walked in dressed in a matronly silver-an-blue cheongsam with an impressive display for gold and jade jewelry. I was about to compliment my hostess when my jaw fell open and my eyes bulged as a Lena stepped out from her great-grandmother's shadow.

Dressed in a form-fitting cheongsam of crimson and gold, Lena was breathtakingly stunning. A strong bob haircut had replaced her girlish ponytail and made her look stylishly edgy, mature, and downright sexy. Lightly applied makeup highlighter her irresistible eyes, her high cheekbones, and the damn delicious lips of hers. Her cheongsam readily displayed her increased bust size, flat stomach, curved hips, and tight buns. I forced myself to gulp and then breathe since Lena was utterly stunning.

"It's good to see you again, Clint. You look great," purred Lena as she tippy-toed to kiss me on the cheek, but somehow ended up kissing me on the lips.

"No more than you, Lena. God, you look fantastic."

A dedicated waitress asked if I'd like a cocktail and from my Honolulu experience, I ordered two The Macallan 18-year-old Scotch whiskies, neat, with water backs. "Make that three," piped in Lena. "A Chinese Dragon Lady in the making needs to learn how to drink and hold her own. Don't you think?"

Mrs. Fong cleared her throat to catch our attention and said that she needed to confer with the chef about tonight's dinner and would be back soon.

"Lena, before your great-grandmother comes back, what do you think about her proposal...about you and me?"

"At first, Clint, I thought she was nuts and told her so. However, the old bat, bless her soul, kept at me until I began to see the logic behind it all. When she passes, there will be a power struggle within my family to control her wealth. I know that she's put her faith in me to be her successor...but...I will need support...your support, Clint. Still, something in my rebels against 'selling' myself to you just so I can control her estate."

"I know what you mean. To Mrs. Fong, it's a simple business arrangement...but to me... and you...it's a lot more than just that. I mean, I like you, Lena, but..."

"All right enough conspiring you two young people," interrupted Mrs. Fong who suddenly reappeared in the room. "Let's be seated. The chef has promised me a one of a kind dinner...so let's enjoy it."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Somehow between the unbelievably delicious courses and the glasses of Scotch whisky, the sly old Dragon Lady managed to steer the conversation to our apprehensions about her proposal. "As I see it, you two young people don't know if you have what it takes to make this proposal go. Hmmm, okay. I cannot make you love one another but I can show you that you two are financially compatible with each other.

"Here's what I propose. Lena, I will give to you five-hundred thousand dollars -- yes, half a million -- as your 'in-advance' inheritance. If you, with Clint as your private banker, can increase that amount to at least a million within a year, I will match the final figure. However, if you cannot, then that is all that you will get from me. As for you, Clint, if you cannot advise Lena as to how to achieve her goal, I will pick up the telephone and have you fired."

Needless to say, this pronouncement brought a slew of objections from Lena and myself. While Mrs. Fong let us voice our counterarguments, in the end, she finally held up her palm and firmly stated, "Enough, children! This is what the world will look like when I die. Deal with it and learn from it. You may not fall in love and marry, but you may find a good and dependable business partner. Now, exchange cell phone numbers and let's enjoy the last course of this memorable dinner"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hi, Lena, it's me, Clint. I just want to let you know that your great-grandmother called the bank's CEO to have half-a-million dollars transferred out of her account and into your account with me named as your private banker. The clock has started running. Can we meet? This Friday evening at my place? Do you still have my card? Okay, I'll order us a pizza...what...anything with anchovies on it? Yes, my little Dragon Lady. Anything else? A bottle of white wine...preferably dry Shiraz? Do you know you're starting to sound and act more and more like your great-grandmother?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hey there, Clint," slipped easily from Lena's smiling lips but she pulled my face down to lightly kissed me as she stood tip-toed in my doorway. "I hope the pizza is here 'cuz I'm famished. I just completed my finals and can focus on our problem after we eat. Hey, this is a really neat apartment...two bedrooms, a large living room, and a spacious kitchen...hmmm...not bad...with the right woman's touch, it can be...hmmm....let's eat."

Throughout dinner, we talked about her great-grandmother's scheming but finally ended up accepting that Mrs. Fong was only trying to get us to do what was best for us. Surprisingly, Lena had some rather adventuresome (risky would be a better term) stock ventures to rapidly increase her money. I, however, applied a level of caution to her desires and made counterproposals that I had researched in preparation for the night's discussion.

We argued throughout the night and in so doing our decade-age difference seemed to vanish and our mutual attraction visibly increased. "Clint," sighed Lena as she leaned against my shoulder, "I know now what my Taai Maa meant when she said that I needed you. I would have never thought of the options that you proposed and which we finally agreed upon. Thank you for at least considering and tweaking some of my suggestions."

"Hey, your proposals were extremely interesting...but needed some polishing. I'll have to research them more and will let you know when we next meet. However, Lena, when we do meet, please wear something less provocative. You're scrambling a lonely bachelor's mind with your braless look and your barely-there short shorts.

"Aah," Lena murmured as she kissed me lightly on the lips, "I didn't think you noticed."

"Well, I did. And stop that squirming and pressing yourself against me. It makes it difficult to think."

"Aah, you're no fun, Clint. But since you insist, are we in agreement on what stock to invest in? Good. Let's go with it tomorrow. In the meanwhile," murmured Lena after sneaking a quick kiss, "I had better go home before my pussy juices soak through my shorts. Oooh, doesn't that sound so nasty?"

This scenario repeated itself throughout the next few months as we monitored, adjusted, and reinvested our earnings together. Somehow, Lena appearing on my doorstep became the norm as were her spontaneous kisses, my hugs, and our cuddling. We would commiserate our losses over a bottle of wine and then celebrate our gains over small little dinners that were whipped up seemingly on the spur of the moment.

Giving Lena a key to my place seemed like a natural step in our developing relationship. When I returned home after a long day, I wasn't surprised to find her curled up on my couch, dozing and waiting for me. Somehow, it made perfect sense that her clothing and things found their way into my place as she made subtle changes to mark her growing presence in 'our' apartment.

Then one night, Lena's naked petite body slipped into my bed. "Hush, Clint, it's me -- Lena." Then between a series of hot kisses, Lena moaned softly, "Don't you think it's about time that we do what we knew was coming?" Her small hand slipped down my stomach to cup and then gently squeeze my nuts before sliding up and down my rock-hard dick.

"I have wanted you from that moment I saw you waiting for Taai Maa in Nordstrom. I was secretively pleased to see you sit up when you saw my sweet innocent face. Admit it, you thought I was a middle schooler, you dirty old man. But I knew I had you when your eyes widened when you saw my boobs...don't lie to me! And I bet that after I passed you, you were eying up my tight little ass!"

"Don't fight me, Clint. Don't tell me you're too old for me...or, that it's unethical to have sex with me. It doesn't matter. I've waited three long years for you to make a move... now, I'm taking charge! I want you, Clint, and will have you tonight...and the night afterward...and anytime I want you between my legs."

Duh! Who am I to refuse the passionate kisses from a hot sweet little thing whose nude body squirmed against mine? Who am I to complain about my face being smothered between her boobs or when a succulent meaty nipple was pressed into my sucking mouth? Who am I to resist being mounted and having my raging cock crammed into the hottest, tightest, and juiciest little twat around? Not me!

My diminutive lover rode me like the mini-dragon lady that she was...shamelessly uninhibited and wildly erotic. Lena's bare breasts that seemed disproportionately large for her small chest, bounced and swayed obscenely as sweat freely dripped from her jutting cylindrical nipples. Undulating her hips, Lena ground herself against my groin as I gripped and squeezed her tight buns.

With eyes closed, Lena threw back her head to utter a guttural groan of pure unadulterated lust as trembling consumed her petite body. I could tell that my lover was on the verge of one hell of a climax, and all she need was that spark to set her off. I provided it with a middle-finger pressed into her puckered asshole causing Lena to explode in a mind-blowing orgasm. Her furiously humping of my embedded cock triggered my gut-wrenching ejaculation that shot two balls full of sperm into her churning twat.

It came as no surprise that our investment portfolio had been relegated to the background as our lovemaking surged to the forefront of our relationship as the days of heady sex became weeks, and the weeks became months. "Hmmm, Clint," moaned Lena after I had doggy-banged her sweet juicy pussy to a glorious orgasm and filled her cunt to the brim, "I am thoroughly addicted to fucking you and being fucked by you.

"Hmmm," Lena mumbled as her lips found their way to my still-throbbing cock and slurped it into her welcoming mouth, "You've got the tastiest cum...that's why I love sucking you off before we roll out of bed in the morning. It's a good way to start the day...a belly full of spunk to go with my morning coffee. Ummm..."

"Well, Lena-girl, I love you and your petite delicious body. Your mouth, lips, and especially that talented tongue are incredible. These big babies of yours...are they really 30Cs...and your rigid mouthwatering nipples are super-yummy. And screwing your super-tight and juicy snatch is to die for. The only thing missing is banging your sweet little tush. God, when I saw you sashaying your cute ass down the aisle in Nordstrom... the roundness of your young buns, and the hint of your butt cheeks...ooh, yum."

"God, you're such a closet-pedo! I bet you wanted to molest me right then and there...bend me over the bar rail, pull down my short shorts and panties...and ream me a new asshole! But, sweetheart, a girl has got to save something for a special occasion...and you know what that 'something' is.

"But seriously, honey, I hate to stop this raunchy banter but we really need to talk business before we recuperate, get horny, and jump each other's bones again. My Taai Maa's deadline in just around the corner. I hate to tell you this after all our hard work, but I don't give a rat's ass to whether we make that goddamn million-dollar mark. I can't begin to place a value on what I have learned from you about the world of high finance. If my Taai Maa has you fired, I will hang in there no matter what you end up doing. You and I...we...will make a go of it no matter what."

"I'm glad to hear that, Lena. You've become such a part of my life, I can't envision life without you. You're worth your weight in gold with your evaluations and insights into my financial dealings with my Chinese clients. You've made me aware of the relationships, dealings, and power struggles within a Chinese family, and especially yours -- something that as an outsider, I would never have guessed or figured out."

"But, Clint, what are we going to do about our investments? Do you think that we will be able to reach that million-dollar goal by the end of next month?"

"Well, the way I see it we've done our research, made the best choices possible, and rolled the dice. For now, all we can do is let our investments ride." Then pushing Lena on to her back, I suggested lewdly, "How about I take my tiny lover's mind off our financial future by eating her juicy little twat?"

"Ooh, I always listen to my elders and try my utmost to please them. Oooh, shit, Clint, that feels so goddamn good!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

On the anniversary of Mrs. Fong's fund transfer, the three of us sat down my kitchen table for a simple home-cooked meal that Lena had prepared. "Hmmm," our guest commented as she looked around. "Do you know, Clint, for this being your place, I see an awful lot of Lena's things. Are the two of you..."

"Taai Maa, stop being so nosey and trying to embarrass Clint. And since you asked your rather rude question, yes, Clint and I are a couple, and yes, I spent more time here than in my dormitory room. Although Clint has yet to ask me, I plan to move into this apartment and live with him once I graduate next month."

For once, I saw Annabelle Fong in unexpected shock at her great-granddaughter's announcement (which also caught me off guard). Taking a good sip of her Scotch whisky, the venerable Dragon Lady swallowed her drink, and with a steady eye focused on Lena, uttered, "About time! When I expect my great-great-grandchild?"

I was completely flabbergasted at the unexpected question and began to stutter something when Lena cut me off by calmly saying, "In about eight months. Sorry, Clint, but I did a pee-test just minutes ago and didn't have time to tell you. As for you, Taai Maa, you'll have to hang in there if you want to see Clint and I married, and hold your great-great-grandchild. Do you think you can do that, Taai Maa?"