Devious Chinese Matchmaking

Story Info
A Dragon Lady, her Dragonette, and a Private Banker.
8.6k words
4.74
7.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Readers be warned that if you are expecting a copious amount of raunchy sex, it is not going to be in this tale -- so, stop here (no harm, no foul). This story revolves around the machinations of a Chinese Dragon Lady, her petite and cute great-granddaughter, and an inspiring private banker. Albeit a bit strange, this is a love story in which any sex adds spice to flavor the telling. As always, all characters are eighteen or older and purely fictional.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Lena" in Latin means "she who allures" and that certainly apply to Lena when I first laid eyes on her.

Now, I have to say up front that I am not normally drawn to young girls, but the petite Asian girl who caught my eye was extremely pretty and had a certain innocent charm. I assumed that she was young because her head rose barely above the clothing racks of the department store. But what little I saw took my breath away for I was immediately taken with her cosmetic-free oval face, captivatingly large eyes, cute button nose, and sweet delicate mouth.

However, this illusion of underage loveliness vanished once her chest...or rather breasts...came into view when she stepped into the aisle and casually walked towards me. This Asian pixie had an amazing pair of boobs that projected noticeably against her thin bare-midriff top. Although the lines of her flimsy bra were visible, her youthful titties still jiggled tantalizingly with each step that she took and made my mouth water.

As she passed me, my eyes became instantly glued to the backside of her hip-hugging cutoffs. Her snug shorts barely (and often failed) concealed the bottoms of her mighty fine butt cheeks. "Damn, what a breathtaking piece of ass," I thought to myself as I watched her stroll away from me. "What kind of parent would let their nubile daughter go out dressed like that?"

My name is Clint and this is my story about my alluring Lena and her particularly irascible and domineering great-grandmother, Annabelle Fong. To begin with, I am a personal banker for a major bank and work out of the San Francisco main branch. While my job may sound glamorous at first, it isn't. It involves a lot of stress, long hours, low starting pay, no social life, demanding customers, and bullshit from my higher-ups. Many of those whom I started with in the bank's management program have quit the profession or simply burnt out.

I, however, view this entry-level position as a chance to learn the banking game from the ground-level up and prove myself in the financial world. With my master's in business administration (finance), I could have skipped to higher-level starting positions within the bank, but my ultimate goal was to become a Private Banker to a small group of wealthy clients who would provide the perks that came from such financial representation. I firmly believed that nothing honed one's financial skills and knowledge better than working in the school of hard knocks. By the time I was twenty-eight, I had a well-earned reputation for attentive customer service and the effective cross-selling of the bank's products and services.

However, instead of feeling proud of my high marks and progress, Ted, my asshole of a manager, felt threatened by a young shark in his wading pool. He decided to screw me just as I was about to take a well-deserved Hawaiian vacation. I sensed that nothing good was in store for me when good old Ted called me into his office.

"Well, Clint, I know you're looking forward to your time off in Hawaii," smirked Ted who was barely able to contain his snicker, "but the guys upstairs have shot down a priority problem client who needs urgent attention...and I immediately thought of you.

"It seems that Mrs. Annabelle Fong, this multi-millionaire Chinese dowager who has vast holdings with our bank as well as with several other financial institutions and major corporations, is dissatisfied with her private banker from this bank. The old dragon lady personally called our bank's chairman of the board and the CEO to vent her displeasure. She demanded a new private banker ASAP and has threatened to close her account with us unless satisfied.

"Now, the old battle-ax lives with her various descendants throughout the year, and just so happens to be visiting her eldest son...in Honolulu." I felt sucker-punched the minute that Ted's words were uttered and knew what was coming next.

"And since you have such a stellar record and will be going to Hawaii late tomorrow," squealed Ted as his little piggy-eyes gleamed with enjoyment at my discomfort and impending doom, "I thought I'd do you a 'favor' by mentioning it to the higher-ups. The CEO himself wants you to handle Mrs. Annabelle Fong. Do whatever is necessary to make her happy but above all retain her account.

"Of course, you will be reimbursed for whatever expense is related to this assignment. Just make sure you keep all of your receipts and submit your travel report on time and for approval. I'm sure I don't have to tell you, Clint, that should you blow this golden opportunity...well...let's just say that it can be a...'gamechanger' career-wise...if you know what I mean."

I wanted to smash the teeth out of Ted's lying mouth. But I knew that if I did that would be a definite career-ender and would probably land me in prison for assault which would be a life-changer. Although the odds being stacked against me, I quickly realized that the only way out was to make Mrs. Fong my satisfied customer.

After pulling Mrs. Fong's account files and doing an all-night review, I found that her investments were extremely conservative and at times, somewhat erratic if not dumbfounding. In today's drastically fluctuating market, her stock portfolio and other ventures were not dynamic or diverse enough to be profitable. This resulted in her incurring recent losses.

When I called her now ex-private banker, he openly shared that Mrs. Fong lived up to her "Dragon Lady" moniker since she was known for being extremely demanding, stubborn, and verbally abusive. Calling her an overbearing bat-out-of-hell who terrified him, he confessed that he did whatever Mrs. Fong wanted even if he had severe reservations as to the wisdom of her demands. Although he had lost a sizeable commission, the bastard was genuinely glad to pass on a "bad penny" to me.

Sucking it up, I identified what I thought were weaknesses in Mrs. Fong's portfolio with the bank and developed several proposals for each. Then using her file contact information, I punched in her mobile number and pressed 'send.' I was directed to her voicemail, and briefly but concisely identified myself as having been assigned to her and would be departing on the last flight of the day from San Francisco to Hawaii. I stated that would like to meet with her at her convenience and that if I didn't hear from her before I departed, I would call her once I landed in Honolulu.

I was waiting to board my flight when my cell phone went off. "Is this Clint?" was the gruff female voice on the other side. "This is Annabelle Fong. So, you're my new private banker, huh? Got say that I didn't think that those high-paid idiots of your bank would respond so quickly. How were you selected?"

I could have laid it on thick with Mrs. Fong about how she was such a valuable client or some other hokey reason or that I was the bank's top agent. However, I decided that I should start on the right foot and be truthful. "I was scheduled to have a Hawaiian vacation...my first in three years...when your request was received."

"What? On vacation? Boy, Clint, you must be really good or you must have pissed someone off really bad. Which one is it? And don't lie to me."

"Both, Mrs. Fong. Although I don't have as many years under my belt as most of my counterparts, I'm good...no brag...just fact. However, there are those...such as my boss...who are...well...a bit 'threatened' with my high customer satisfaction and higher sales ratings. They would love to see me 'crash-and-burn' with you. Let's just say that I intend to prove them wrong."

"Hmmph! Well, fine. But how do I know I'm getting what I need and that you're not like my last private banker...that fat, lazy bastard."

"Mrs. Fong, it is my responsibility to discover what you're looking for financially and then help you to achieve your goals. I will propose several courses of action as to how to do so, and the pros and cons associated with each. We may...no, will...argue about what I set forth, and I know you will definitely express your desires. If I disagree, I will say so and why. Mrs. Fong, you may not want to hear this, but in the world of high-finance, the customer is not always right.

"I don't expect you to like me one-hundred-percent, but, Mrs. Fong, I hope you will respect my financial expertise and know that I will do my best for you in terms of increasing the profitability of your portfolio. If you are dissatisfied with my service, you can at any time pick up the phone and call the bank's Chairman of the Board or the CEO, and have my ass fired...and my boss will be delighted."

"Hmmph! Well, you certainly have balls. Okay, I'll meet with you. Where are you staying in Honolulu?"

When I told her of the hotel that I had booked for my vacation, Mrs. Fong uttered, "Kind of an economy hotel, isn't it? I would have thought that you would be in one of the higher-class hotels. What's that? You're paying for everything out of your own pocket and hope to get reimbursed later? Well, I'll be...those damn cheapskates! Okay, I'm on vacation too so call me when you land and we'll set up a meeting place, date, and time. I've got your number in my phone and will pick up the next time." And with that Mrs. Fong abruptly hung up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The day after landing, I found myself seated in this small little strip bar squeezed between the main aisle and the escalators of the second floor of Nordstrom in the Ala Moana Shopping Center. Mrs. Fong told me that she would be with her great-granddaughter and that I was to hold a table of three so that they could join us when they finished shopping. Then in keeping with her bossy nature, she said, "Order yourself a drink...but don't get wasted. I'll have one while we talk business."

I arrived early and obtained the table, telling the waiter that I would be joined by two other people and that I'd have a dry vodka martini while waiting. I then realized that the unique thing about this bar was that it was across the main aisle of the women's section. As such, I preoccupied myself by watching various women who walked by or browsed the clothing racks while I sipped my drink.

Then like a lightning bolt out of the blue, I saw her and was blown away by a diminutive vision of simple loveliness that peeked over the clothing racks. Glancing first at her stature and her angelic face, I immediately thought that she was an extremely attractive middle schooler. However, this illusion was quickly dispelled once I saw her rather well-developed breasts that became more pronounced as she approached me and then by the sight of her firm tight buns as she passed. As she rounded the corner and moved out of sight, I sighed mentally to myself, "Damn, that little girl is so fine..."

A moment later, my cell phone rang and answering it, I heard, "Clint. This is Annabelle Fong. Do you have a table for three? You do...in the corner? Good! Lena and I are coming."

I had just put my cell phone down when around the corner came an elderly Asian lady accompanied by of all people my diminutive lovely. After being seated, Mrs. Fong bluntly said, "Clint, this is my great-granddaughter, Lena. In case you're wondering, Lena isn't in middle school. God, how could she be mistaken as such with those boobs of hers?"

"Taai Maa (Chinese for paternal great-grandmother)! Please stop!" protested Lena weakly. "You're embarrassing me!"

"Oh hush, Lena. If you don't want attention drawn to your breasts, then don't show them off as you do." Then pointing to me, Mrs. Fong continued, "This is Clint who just flew in from San Francisco. He's a hot-shot stud of a banker who hopes to become my private banker. He's going to buy me a cocktail and try to sell me a bill of goods during the next hour or so. You can stay if you want or you can do some more shopping."

Lena looked inquisitively at me as if sizing me up before making up her mind. "That's okay, Taai Maa, I'll stay. Since I'm going to UC-Berkeley at the end of summer and will be majoring in business, I'd like to hear what Clint has to say. Who knows? Perhaps one day the knowledge gained today may bear fruit tomorrow." Mrs. Fong must have like that response for she beamed at Lena and then with a nod of her head, two sets of eyes looked at me expectantly.

"Well, for starters, may I order you a drink, Mrs. Fong...Lena?"

"I'd like a glass of white wine, but since I'm only eighteen, I'll settle for a diet coke. However, could I have a cheeseburger, Taai Maa?"

"Lena, Clint is treating us but on his own dime because he technically is here on his vacation and has been forced to have this meeting with me. I don't know about a cheeseburger..."

"That's okay, Mrs. Fong, and cheeseburger and diet coke is a good investment in a future client such as Lena. What type of drink would you like, Mrs. Fong?"

"What are you drinking, Clint? A vodka martini...uggh! Order me a Scotch...the drink of Chinese."

I knew immediately knew that like Lena's cheeseburger, this drink order was a test by the wily Dragon Lady. Calling the bartender and said, "I'd like to order two The Macallan, 18-year-old, straight up, with water on the side. And for the young lady, may we have a diet Coke and a cheeseburger with fries."

"You do have expensive taste in whisky, Clint," huffed Mrs. Fong. I thought you were paying for everything out of your own pocket with the hopes of reimbursement from your cheapo-bank."

"I am, Mrs. Fong, but when I drink whisky, I go with the best...and the best is none too good for my clients. Now, while we're waiting for the drinks and foods, I would like to give you my assessment of your bank portfolio, where it's weak, and how you might strengthen your financial situation."

During the ensuing hour and drinks, I set forth my assessment and argued my proposals before Mrs. Fong. She was upset at my frank evaluation but in the end, swallowed it as one would take bitter medicine. It helped that Lena who followed my logic, proved to be extremely insightful, asking key questions to clarify my courses of action. She won the open admiration of her great-grandmother and my own secret respect.

When Lena excused herself to use the ladies' room, Mrs. Fong crowed, "That great-granddaughter of mine has a good head on her pretty little body. She has got more 'akamai' (Hawaiian for smarts or intelligence) than all my children and their children. I'm eighty-eight-years-old, but I'm hanging on to see what happens to my little Lena. She's the only one of my family who selflessly stays with me, chauffeurs me all over the place, does things for me, and doesn't expect anything in return."

When Lena returned, Mrs. Fong said, "Okay, Clint. Although I'm impressed with your proposals, I have to sleep on it. Why don't you make dinner reservations during which I will let you know my decision? Lena, you will join Clint and me, won't you? Where? I don't know, Clint. Why don't you ask my cute little great-granddaughter where she'd like to eat?"

When all eyes turned to her, Lena sat for a while and then said, "Clint, I realize you're financial bind but I've always been dying to try the La Mer which is a five-diamond seafood restaurant at the Halekulani Hotel. Are you game?"

I gulped discreetly as I suddenly realized that I was in the company of the Dragon Lady and her Dragon Lady apprentice. Yet, something told me that this was but another devious test by a potential super-wealthy customer and one who one day might become my super-rich customer. Girding my loins and committing myself to a life of debt if my gambit didn't pay off, I convincingly said, "Sure! I'll call for a reservation for tomorrow night at seven? I'll call you to confirm. Shall I pick you up or meet you there? You'll meet me there? Okay? See you tomorrow night."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The following night was one to remember. Mrs. Fong was fully decked out in a designer dress with a heavy emphasis on her diamond and ruby jewelry. In stark contrast, Lena was completely stunning in a simple black form-fitting mini-dress with high-hells and made her look much older than her eighteen years. From the noticeable quivering in her dress' front, I knew that she was braless and had to wonder what else the little vixen wasn't wearing.

The night was kicked off when Mrs. Fong who took the liberty of order champaign (at my expense) and proposed a toast to me, her new personal banker. She then toasted her lovely great-granddaughter who helped her evaluate my proposals after our meeting and convinced her that they seemed fiscally sound.

The ensuing evening was filled with good seafood, drinks, and celebration. As we enjoyed our dessert, Mrs. Fong said out of the blue, "Clint, I would count it as a personal favor if you extended your services to my great-granddaughter while she's in college. Of all of my descendants, Lena is my favorite."

Without saying a word, I whipped out my business card and pen. Hastily scribbling my home address and personal cell phone number, I handed it over to Lena, saying, "Lena, if you ever have any need of me, call me day or night...or just show up at my doorstep. I will be there for you." Mrs. Fong smiled and nodded because she knew I had made a commitment that I would pay dearly for if not kept.

To echo this observation, Lena took my card, carefully looked at it, and the smiling smugly, tucked into one of the cups of her form-fitting dress since she had come without a purse. "I will hold you to your promise, Clint. Don't be surprised if I show up one night on your doorstep."

For some reason, I gazed at this attractive eighteen-year-old before me, and say, "Lena, I am counting on it..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My obvious success with the dreaded Dragon Lady sent shockwaves of surprise surging throughout the bank. Ted was utterly devastated especially when Mrs. Fong doubled-down on her selection by referring several wealthy Asian associates to me for private banking services. In the years that followed that fateful Hawaiian vacation, I had become the private banker to a core group of millionaires from the Asian community. My clients elevated me above the petty schemes of Ted and his counterparts and gave me the career freedom and perks that I had toiled for.

Yet, even though I was viewed as a rising star within the bank, I met regularly with my primary customer, Mrs. Fong, whenever she was in San Francisco, and we spent hours reviewing and arguing about business ventures she was interested in. It nevertheless came as a shock when she suddenly asked out of the blue, "Clint, you're a nice-looking young man, tall and handsome. Do you have a girlfriend or someone you're dating?"

I chortled that given the needs (or more like the demands) of my various private banking clients, I barely had time to sleep, eat, or relax. A significant someone was out of the picture at this time because the only females I met were bankers who were highly competitive and not above using their feminine wiles to get ahead even if it meant using and stepping on me.

"No, Mrs. Fong, I need someone whom I can trust, who is smart and savvy, and who understands my predicament and shares career aspirations."

"Hmmm," murmured Mrs. Fong as I could see the wheels in her crafty Chinese mind spinning. "Hmm, it sounds like you need someone like my great-granddaughter, Lena."

"Mrs. Fong! Lena? I haven't seen her in...what...three years? Heck, what would she see in someone like me who's ten years older than she is? If she is as cute as I remember her, Lena must have tons of guys chasing her."