Devious Chinese Matchmaking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmph! You would be surprised what I can do, you sassy little girl. Hmmph! But now to the business at hand. Have you achieved your goal of a million dollars in investments?"

When all eyes turned toward me, I soberly said, "I checked the latest stock market report before this dinner and our investments have not reached the million dollars you stipulated. We came up short by about three thousand dollars and change."

I could see the sudden dismay in Lena's eyes but I pushed on, "However," I continued, "we gained something much more valuable -- the love that Lena and I discovered while trying to meet your monetary challenge. In addition, Lena has had a crash course in the hard-world of banking and investment, and I have had a good introduction to the Chinese mind, family, and dealings. We've come to know and trust each other, and have each other's back. We have agreed that regardless of what you do to me or us, we have each other...and our baby...and will be fine."

Time seemed to stop as each of us contemplated the rapid turn of events. It wasn't until Annabelle Fong spoke that the spell of silence was broken. "The real purpose of my challenge to the two of you was not the making of a million dollars. It was to place the two of you in a situation where you had to work closely together. At best, you would fall in love, and at worst, you would find out if you are compatible as business partners. I am delighted that you have achieved both. Now, as we eat, let us plan your wedding and how the two of you will begin taking over the administration of my estate."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At the celebration of our marriage, Mrs. Fong, the matriarch of the large extended family, openly announced that her wedding gift to us would be that she had designated Lena to be the executor of her will and her primary heir; that she would be retiring immediately; and that I would become the trustee of her estate and administer her affairs. This instantly resulted in an uproar among the gathered family members, especially those who assumed that they would have the coveted roles that had been gifted to Lena and me.

Knowing that her descendants would soon resort to malicious maneuvering and even seek to declare her mentally incompetent, my now great-grandmother-in-law ruthlessly crushed any further familial objections. With the glare of her steely eyes and the firm set of her jaw, Annabelle Fong sternly stated, "Do not try anything if you know what is good for you. I have already signed and had recorded the necessary legal documents. Furthermore, I have had my lawyers insert a 'poison-pill' provision in my will that if any of you should seek to challenge my verbal and written wishes in any way or form, you will forfeit whatever inheritance that I may have set aside for you."

There was an eerie hush as the attendees realized that in the Chinese way of thinking, something was better than nothing; that they had better remain on the good side of the family matriarch and the newly-wed power-couple; and that free delicious food and drinks were waiting to be consumed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Annabelle Fong, the dreaded Dragon Lady of San Francisco, lived long enough to see the birth of her great-great-grandson, Nicholas, and to celebrate his first birthday. On her deathbed months later, she weakly held a crying Lena's hands and dismissively muttered, "Girl, why do you cry? I have lived a long and fruitful life. There comes a time when the old must make room for the young to grow. You, pretty little thing, have always been my favorite and I see much of me in you. It is your time now, my little dragonette, to raise your children and become the Dragon Lady that is within you."

"Oh, Taai Maa," sobbed Lena, "I will. And one day, little Nicky will have a litter sister to play with. If you will permit it, I would like to call her 'Annabelle' after you."

"It would please me, Lena. Make sure that you raise her to be smart, strong, and fearless. Yes, please do...

"Clint," Annabelle Fong hoarsely whispered to me, "I knew I made the right choice in selecting you as my Private Banker. But from the grave, I will hold you to your word to take care of my precious little dragonette, Lena. She will become a force to be reckoned with after she has given birth to the next generation of my family. I know that you will do your best with my estate and legacy. I make one last request -- after I am laid to rest, pour a bottle of The Macallan 18-year-old whisky over my grave so that I may have a final farewell drink." And with that Annabelle Fong passed away peacefully.

"Oh, Clint," wept Lena as she buried her face into my chest as I hugged her to me. "What am I going to do without my Taai Maa? I'm so lost and confused. What are we doing to do next?"

"Lena, as her chosen ones, we will bury your Taai Maa and properly mourn her. She confided in me that her funeral plans and services were put into place well before her death. Your Taai Maa left nothing to chance and scripted everything so that all we need to do is to put things in motion. However, for now, there are family members who have gathered outside and wish to pay their respects. We need to hold it together to show strength, unity, and purpose until they leave.

"And then what, Clint?"

"Then we'll go home where we can mourn in private and carry out her wishes. I'll call ahead to tell our nanny to feed, bathe, and put to sleep Nicky before we get home."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We had just bid goodnight to the nanny and made sure Nicky was sound asleep when Lena folded into my arms. "I miss my Taai Maa so much, Clint. She has been so much to me for so long."

"I know, Lena. If it had not been for your great-grandmother, a certain cute and precocious slip of a Chinese girl would not have caught my eye. And then years later, I wouldn't have been set up with a near-impossible task with the same girl except who now was much older, sexier, and definitely bossier. And then when we fell in love, she bound us in marriage and business. Yes, I owe Annabelle Fong a lot."

"But I feel this tremendous void within me," whine my wife as I ushered in our bedroom, "and I don't know if I'll be able to fill it."

Gentle kissing Lena, I whispered "Your Taai Maa worried that you, her favorite great-granddaughter, might take her passing hard. So, she gave me specific instructions as to what to do."

My tongue slipped into Lena's surprised mouth as my hands caressed her tiny body, freely fondling her generous breasts before squeezing her rounded buns. However, when I cupped her squirming pussy, Lena broke away and gasped, "Clint! What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm going to slowly strip my lovely young wife naked and after feeling up her tantalizing body, I'm going to take her to the shower to wash away all of her tears and maybe have some soapy fun. Then if we don't it in the shower, I am going to take you to bed and make mad and passionate love to you.

"Your wise great-grandmother instructed me in no uncertain terms, 'You take that pretty little wife of yours and make hot passionate love to her. It is the only way to take her mind off of my passing and will ensure that she gives birth to the next generation of my family.' So, my lovely wife, I hope you're horny because I'm going to continuously fuck your petite sexy body silly and fill your juicy twat with my baby-batter until you're pregnant again."

"Ohhh," moaned Lena as my lips latched on to one of her stiff nipples while one of my fingers somehow wormed its way up her twat. "And maybe we can make a baby girl who will be named Annabelle?"

"It's surely worth a try, my little pretty," I whispered as I nuzzled my wife's neck.

Lena's small hand began to slowly tug on my erection in eager anticipation when she suddenly stopped and asked, "But, what happens if the next baby is another boy?"

"Heh, heh, heh," I chuckled lecherously, "Then I'll keep on banging that inviting cunt of yours until you're pregnant with our baby girl."

"Ooooh, Mr. Trustee, see that you do. And when you are successful...I might...just might...give you that 'special' bonus for your due diligence...something that you've wanted the moment you laid eyes on me...yep...my tight virgin booty. Would you like that, you dirty old degenerate?"

"Hmmm, what an enticing incentive to ensure that your husband works as a sex slave in performing his bedroom duties You are quickly becoming a Dragon Lady, you deviously beautiful Chinese woman. Definitely."