Devious is Mischievious Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Getting close, little one? Do you feel you have earned it? Did you get punished enough?"

Two more spankings lit her pussy up. She was actively trying to hold back, and this man was teasing her with his voice. "Yes, sir! Yes, daddy! Please let me cum!"

"But what do you think, my baby girl?"

A loud slap immediately followed, and Alex watched as D's hips leaned back and pushed against Nikki's hand. She left it there and Alex could see some movement against her pussy. "I think she's been good, daddy. She should get one treat."

"Whatever you say, baby girl. But little one?" he looked into Devious's dark eyes. She was suffering. Her hips kept rocking against Nikki's hand. "My little one? I don't want you getting into any more trouble. Not tonight, and not any other time. Will you be a good little one for your daddy?"

"Yes!" She hissed, then repeated with more confidence. "Yes, my daddy. Thank you, sir. May I cum now? Please?"

"Yes, and remember to thank your sister there for teaching you a lesson, okay?"

"Yes, yes, oh yes sir." And two more spankings were her reward. She moaned and shook as Nikki's fingers probed her pussy lips. She was desperate. She needed more. Close couldn't describe the torture. Another spank. Another. She needed it inside her. D needed another rush.

"Please!" She better. "Please, Nikki! Please! I'm so sorry! I need it! I need to cum!"

The shock hit her chest like bolts of fire. Her nipples, pinched, squeezed through her shirt. She opened her eyes, mouth wide, as she saw Alex's hands on her breasts, surprising her with his smart fingers, rolling the nipples and pushing her over the edge.

"Oh, my god I'm cumming so hard holy fuck holy shit fuck me fuck me fuuuuuck!" Her hips were on autopilot, bucking and jerking with urgency. Nikki wasn't going to abandon her friend, shoved her two fingers deep in her pussy and dug into her silken depths.

Her pussy squeezed and squeezed, her body trying to draw the cum from Nikki's fingertips. The orgasm kept flowing, her pussy creamy and hot, her asshole winking with each pulsing squeeze. White sparkles danced behind her closed eyelids. The bliss was remarkable. It kept going, rolling on and on and on. For a moment, Devious believed she would pass out.

But all good things come to an end. She regained control over her hips and felt the tender pinch on her nipples fade to gentle caresses. The fingers deep inside her were no longer pounding, instead a gentle "come hither" finger curl kept rhythm and soothed her heat. She groaned in exhaustion and collapsed onto her belly, the echo of fingers inside her the only thing left.

"You okay, my little one?"

Devious took a couple deep breaths before she felt she could answer. Alex didn't rush her. "Yeah...holy fuck that was amazing." She looked up toward Alex. "That was incredible. Thank you. Seriously. I don't know how you did that, but I'm like broken over here. Like, seriously. Broken. I didn't even get officially fucked and I'm good for like a month!" She giggled to herself, and heard both Nikki and Alex join her. She turned on her side.

"And you," she said, pointing at her friend, "What the fuck did you do to me! I've never been sub to a girl before. I mean, I guess I was sub to you. Or maybe not. I dunno, but anyway, damn that was amazing!"

Nikki smiled at her friend. "I told you he was good." The smirk she gave her friend pissed D off at first, then she sighed and smiled back.

"You're right. I shouldn't have doubted you. He didn't touch me, not really, but just the way he'd talk to me was mesmerizing. I have no energy now, but damn I need to do that again!"

Alex laughed this time. "Not tonight. I'm gonna help Nikki on her studies, since it's only 9. But thank you for helping her relieve her stress a bit." He turned to Nikki. "You feel a little better now, don't you?"

"Much. Thank you, D!"

"Maybe sometime next week we all can hang out again. After Nikki's free with her assignments," Devious suggested.

"I'm sure we can figure something out."

12