Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Wow -- that's definitely a first for me!' Gina said when they broke off the kiss. 'Is it for you?'

'Not exactly,' Kim said smiling.

'What? Have you been with a woman before?'

'Just once...' Kim said dreamily, running her fingers playfully over Gina's tits. 'Remember that Australian girl Danielle from college?'

'Yes.'

'She and I had a one night stand a week before college ended. She was into girls and I knew she had a thing for me, so as a sort of parting gift I went home with her and we fucked.'

'That's incredible -- I had no idea,' Gina said. They were both still touching each other's tits. 'How was it?' Gina asked and as she listened to Kim's answer she leaned down and kissed Kim's nipples.

'It was... fucking fantastic,' Kim said, placing her hands on the back of Gina's head to encourage her to continue kissing and sucking her tits. 'Danielle knew what she was doing, so she led the way. She was so happy to have me in her bed, I think she just wanted to show her appreciation because she spent hours just pleasuring me. I've never had a man pay such close attention to my body as she did.'

Gina and Kim spent the next half hour making out some more and exploring each other's bodies. Eventually, though, they decided that they had gone far enough for one night and should get dressed and go back downstairs. Kim stayed for another hour and they chatted while drinking more wine. Kim's husband Ben had promised to call by at 11pm to take Kim home. Five minutes before he was due to arrive, Kim, who was still very aroused after the night they had had, sat closer to Gina and kissed her. They got comfortable next to each other on the sofa and continued making out until Ben arrived. However, they didn't stop when they heard his car pull up outside the house. They waited until he walked up and rang the doorbell before breaking off the kiss.

They both laughed when they stopped kissing.

'This isn't cheating, is it?' Kim whispered as she got up from the sofa.

'It's not as bad as fucking Andre!' Gina said.

Kim walked over to open the front door and let Ben in. Ben greeted Gina and asked how she was, but he and Kim didn't hang around to chat for much longer. When Gina was talking briefly to Ben, she could tell that he still felt bad for her about her marital break-up. He had no idea that she had embarked on a new sexual adventure that was now starting to include his own wife.

24

When Gina woke up the next morning, she could hardly believe what she and Kim had done in her bed. She had been naked with her best friend, they had engaged in hardcore anal play, and had made out multiple times! It seemed incredible to her now, but she was getting turned on again thinking about it. Throughout the morning, Gina and Kim texted each other back and forth to check in and make sure that they were each okay with what happened. To Gina's surprise, Kim seemed thrilled by what they had done. She even asked if they could do it again sometime and added: 'I would personally like to have a wild night where we let go and fuck each other. You know how tempted I am to fuck someone else and I think you're right that it would be much better if it was you rather than with a guy like Andre.'

Gina responded: 'I'm game -- let's do it! There's no rule against best-friends fucking every once in a while, right! But to make it even better, I want you to train your ass every night before we do it. I want to at least fuck your ass with the medium sized dildo!'

Kim assured her that she would be ready for her and from then on, their messages to each other became steamier. Gina's second date with Josh was that night and they had fun speculating about what Josh might choose to do with Gina. Gina kept Kim updated on her choice of outfit. She started off by stripping naked and putting on her new red high heels. She took a picture of herself in the full-length mirror and sent it to Kim with the message: 'I'm sure I'm going to end up wearing only these heels later. My plan is to look so fuckable for him that I'll break his resolve and he'll give in and just fuck me ;)'

Gina then put on a tight-fitting black dress -- more casual than the dress she had worn on the first date, but still stylish and sexy. It had halter-neck design that fastened at the back of the neck, covering her breasts but accentuating the curves wonderfully. Gina also loved how the combination of the black dress and red high heels looked. She took another photograph of herself and sent it to Kim too. Kim confessed that she was in her bed stretching her ass with a dildo at that very moment and was enjoying these pictures. She also wrote: 'I'm so jealous of you getting to play with Josh's giant cock later! Like I said before, if you feel like sharing Josh, I'd be more than willing to let him tie me up naked! He wouldn't even have to fuck me, he could just cum on me ;) It's not cheating if he only cums on me, right?'

'Kim you're so filthy but I have to admit that's a very sexy image you've just put in my head!'

Gina's second date with Josh was in his apartment. He had suggested his place to Gina and she had accepted, knowing that it would probably mean they would dispense with the formalities and move to the bedroom more quickly. The red heels she had bought at Josh's request were certainly trickier to walk in, but she was already getting used to them, and she discovered to her delight that she couldn't put them on without instantly feeling a little slutty. She arrived at his apartment at 7pm and knocked on the door, feeling her heart pounding in her chest at the thought of what the evening would have in store for her.

'You look fucking gorgeous, Gina -- so sexy,' Josh said when he opened the door to her. 'Come on in.'

He kissed her on the lips to greet her and guided her in past him into his apartment. Gina couldn't help smiling to herself as she was reminded of the fun they had there two nights ago. Josh took her coat and got the full impact of her outfit.

'It's wonderful to see you again,' he said as he walked around her, not being at all shy about admiring her body from head to toe.

'Nice to see you too, Josh,' she said.

'Have you been thinking about what we did here on Friday?' Josh said and stepped towards her. He stood right in front of her, looking down into her eyes.

'I've thought about almost nothing else,' she said flirtatiously, looking back up at him.

'I was impressed with your performance,' Josh said and placed his right hand on her hip, then moved it around to her ass and squeezed it through her dress. 'You recall, then, that you agreed that I can fuck you anytime I want to?'

'Of course.'

'I see that you've done as I requested and bought a new pair of very high heels.'

'Do you like my choice?' Gina asked.

'I do,' Josh said looking down, 'but I'm going to need to see them in the ideal context.'

He walked around her and stood behind her. He unfastened the dress at the back of her neck and let it fall down, exposing her bare tits. Gina remained still as he continued pulling the dress down her body until it was around her ankles. She stepped out of it and Josh folded the dress neatly and left it on the edge of the sofa.

'Magnificent!' he said as he turned to observe Gina wearing only her black lace panties and red high heels. 'Yes, you chose well. But there's one more adjustment needed.'

Josh walked over to her again, placed a finger from each hand underneath her panties at her hips, and lowered them down her legs. Gina once again stepped out of them to allow him to take them off fully. He held them in his hands for a moment, looking at her, before putting them with her dress.

'This is the look I wanted to see,' he said. 'You really are the perfect little fucktoy, Gina. I'm going to enjoy using you.' Josh was walking around the room with his eyes fixed on Gina's naked body, as though imagining all the things he was going to do to her. 'The fact that you went out and bought these heels when I requested tells me that you want to continue exploring what we began on Friday.'

'I do,' Gina said.

'I keep discovering that my instincts about you are right,' Josh said as he stood in front of her again. 'I guessed that you wouldn't resist when I took off all your clothes even though this is supposed to be a date. And I was right. You're more interested in being sexual than in a couple of hours of small talk over drinks.'

'Guilty as charged!' Gina said and smiled.

'I want you to walk into my bedroom now and put on what you find on the bed,' Josh said.

Gina turned, smiled, and walked towards the bedroom, watched by Josh the entire way. She walked into the bedroom and saw that in the middle of the bed was a collar. It was different to the one she had worn on Friday. It was thicker than the other one with two long thin chains attached to it. She could also see that there was writing on it, and when she picked it up she read the word 'CUMWHORE' written in large silver letters around the collar. Gina could feel the juices in her pussy erupting as she read it. She walked over to the large mirror and carefully attached the collar around her neck. Gina looked at herself in the mirror and was so turned on by what she saw -- her petite, tight, super fit naked body, her sexy face framed by her styled blonde hair, the red 'fuck me' stilettos, and the collar around her neck that made it crystal clear that she was there to be fucked and used.

In the mirror she saw Josh walk into the room, but he was no longer wearing the shirt and pants he had on a few moments ago. He was now completely naked, and the gigantic cock that Gina had been thinking about since Friday was fully erect.

'I did some shopping of my own yesterday,' he said. 'I saw this collar and knew I had to get it for you. It suits you perfectly.'

'Cumwhore... is that because of what I did on Friday?'

'Not exactly -- it has more to do with what you're going to do.' He stood behind her looking at her in the mirror, emphasizing his huge size compared to her. 'You've only swallowed my load once. I'm giving you this collar because I want you to earn the title of cumwhore.'

'And how do I earn it?' Gina asked playfully.

'You made an excellent start on Friday. The fact that you swallowed my load without hesitation on our first date is a very good sign. But to become my cumwhore, you have to take a lot more of my cum. Not just swallowing.' Josh moved his hands over her body, moving from her thighs to her ass and up to her tits as he spoke. With his right hand, he grabbed her long blonde hair and gently pulled it, causing her head to arch back. 'I'll have to regularly come on your face and on your tits,' he said, staring at her in the mirror. 'And when we do fuck, it has to be bareback. If I'm going to make you my cumwhore, I want to be able to come inside you whenever I want and as much as I want. So, by wearing this collar, you're agreeing to aspire to earn the title of cumwhore.'

Gina felt Josh's rock hard cock touch off her lower back, which made her gasp for an instant.

'Thank you for buying this collar for me,' Gina said, easing herself into the erotic roleplay. 'I promise to repay the faith you've shown in me. I will strive to meet or even exceed your high standards for being your cumwhore.'

Josh looked pleased with Gina's response. He let go of her hair and suddenly picked her up in his arms, which took her by surprise, and lifted her higher like it was nothing for him and then tossed her onto the bed. Gina found this sudden explosive display of strength very sexy but also intimidating. Josh stood at the end of the bed, leaned over and grabbed both her ankles and pulled her down the bed. With Gina on her back, still adjusting to be thrown around, Josh spread her legs wide open. He then got onto the bed and knelt in the space between her legs. Gina watched him as he placed his right thumb between her legs and inserted it into her dripping wet pussy. Using his thumb, he released her juices from behind the folds of her pussy and spread them around. To Gina's utter astonishment, Josh proceeded to guide his enormous hard cock to the entrance to her pussy. Was this it? Gina thought. Was he going to fuck her after all and abandon his plans to tease her and make her earn it?

Gina held her breath as she felt the tip of Josh's cock press against her pussy. He held it there, moving it around the entrance, coating the head of his cock in her juices. Josh was staring at Gina's face, and he looked to her like he was deriving immense pleasure from even feeling his cock pressed at the entrance to her pussy.

'Slip it inside me, please,' Gina said, as her body writhed on the bed. 'Slide your cock into my pussy. I'm ready for you. Bareback like you wanted! You can come inside me all you want! Please, don't tease me like this. My pussy has only ever been fucked by my husband's cock. But you're bigger than him and I know you can fill me deeper than he ever could. You can touch me in places inside that have never been touched...'

Josh listened to Gina's pleading words, but it didn't lead him to push his cock into her. She soon realised that Josh was in complete control of himself, despite his high state of arousal and having this golden opportunity to take what he wanted.

'Go back over to the mirror and kneel on the floor,' Josh said, pulling his cock away from her pussy.

Gina did as she was instructed and Josh got off the bed and stood in front of her, his cock a few inches from her face. He turned and reached under the bed for two silver cuffs and walked around Gina. She watched him in the mirror as he attached the cuffs to her wrists and then attached the two long chains from the collar to the cuffs. When he was satisfied, Josh walked back around and stood in front of Gina's face again.

'The head of my cock is wet from your pussy,' he said. 'Lick it clean. Don't suck, just lick it.'

Josh brought his cock closer and Gina licked the tip and savoured the taste of what she was sure was a mixture of her juices and his precum. She licked it again and angled her head to lick all around the tip of Josh's bulging cock. It was very hard not to suck it, but she felt grateful that Josh was letting her lick it at least. She tried moving her tongue down his shaft, but he pulled back, telling her that she had to stick to the head of his cock only. When she had licked it clean, he took his cock away from her and picked her up again, this time flinging her over his shoulder. His strength and the ease with which he carried her really did amaze her, and she wasn't sure if it was down to his immense strength or her petite body or perhaps both. That she was also tied up, which she had never been during sex with Matt, added to the eroticism of it. She felt like Josh was doing an expert job in making her feel like his personal fucktoy.

Josh placed her down on her knees in the middle of the living-room. He disappeared for a moment and returned with a ball gag, which he attached to Gina.

'Stand up,' he said and she did it. 'Follow me into the kitchen.'

Josh walked in and Gina saw him reach for a bottle of red wine and two glasses.

'This is still a date,' he said as he opened the bottle of wine. He poured two glasses, picked up his and smelt the wine. 'Perfect... But you've got to get used to being restrained.' He brought the glasses and the bottle into the living-room and placed them down on the coffee table in front of the sofa. Gina, collared and gagged with her hands tied behind her back, followed him in. Josh's cock was still fully erect, but he didn't seem to be in any hurry to do anything. He took a drink from his glass and stood admiring Gina a few feet away from him.

He put down his glass, walked over to Gina, picked her up again, carried her over his shoulder to the bathroom, and lay her down gently on her back into the bath. Josh stood over her, stroking his cock slowly, and Gina watched as he gradually brought himself to climax. The bath was cold and uncomfortable, but she assumed that was exactly how Josh wanted it for her.

'You want to be my cumwhore?' Josh said and Gina nodded.

He stroked his cock vigorously for a few more minutes and called her a 'dirty cumwhore' as he eventually unleashed his load all over her. Enormous thick jets of cum landed on her tits, her stomach, her hips, and her thighs. Gina moaned through her gag as Josh's cum rained down on her and she enjoyed the sight of Josh's lustful face and his huge bulging cock shooting out load after load. She felt pleased to have such an effect on him, to make him come so hard, and to produce a load of that magnitude.

Josh stood breathing heavily over her for a moment after coming, before leaving the room and returning with a champagne glass. He placed it on the side of the bath, unfastened the gag and took it off, and helped her sit up. Josh then used the champagne glass to gather up cum from Gina's body. And when he had gathered all he could, he raised the glass to her mouth and she obediently drank it back. When she had drank all the cum that Josh could give her, he helped her out of the bath. He uncuffed her but left the collar on.

'Don't clean up yet,' he said. 'Spread my cum all over your body, massage it into your skin like soap.'

Josh stood back and watched as Gina spread his cum all over her tits and down her body, all over her flat toned stomach, her thighs and down her legs. She was so aroused and wanted to put on a show for Josh. The cum that had landed near her pussy, she spread over her clit and fingered herself with her cum-covered fingers.

'I told you I want your cum in my pussy,' she said and smiled, then licked her hands clean.

When she had spread it all she could over her body, Josh took hold of the chains and guided her out of the bathroom into the living-room.

'Stand here,' he said, releasing the chains in the middle of the living-room. 'Stay here and let the cum harden on your skin.'

Josh got Gina's glass of wine and handed it to her. He raised his glass and said: 'To an unconventional second date!'

They clinked glasses and drank. Gina remained in that spot for another fifteen minutes, drinking her wine and feeling Josh's cum hardening more on her skin. He then gave her permission to go and wash it off. She went to the bathroom, bringing her phone with her, and took a photograph of herself in the bathroom mirror. She sent the image of herself with the CUMWHORE collar and her upper body covered in Josh's cum, and sent it to Kim with the message: 'I spent the last 20 minutes wearing Josh's cum... He's training me to become his cumwhore and so far I think I'm doing a good job ;)'

25

Gina didn't stay over at Josh's apartment because she had work the next day. After washing Josh's cum off her body in the shower, they had a few more glasses of wine together in the living-room and talked. It surprised and intrigued her each time to see how there were two sides to Josh's personality. He was dominant in the bedroom, which she was seeing more and more of, but he was considerate and attentive to her needs outside the bedroom. Or maybe it was that his personality was simply dominant, but that he could hold back and keep it in check in ordinary life. In any case, Gina enjoyed observing him and seeing him switch from being a horny dominant guy to being a caring and seemingly normal guy.

They chatted for a couple of hours, getting to know each other more, and Gina got ready to leave at 11pm. Before she left, though, she sensed Josh's dominant side coming to the fore again.

'I think you need to make a clean break from your husband,' he said, as Gina was standing up and getting ready to leave. 'You need to show him that you're independent of him now.'

'How do I do that?' Gina asked.

'There are lots of ways. But I would suggest buying new clothes to start with. And not just any clothes. Go for a different style than your husband has come to expect. More suggestive, more openly sexual, without being too overt. Find the balance that fits the new you. You're a beautiful woman who is now sexually liberated and ready to enjoy new sexual experiences... What you wear should reflect that. I'm sure Kim could help you. Judging from the outfit she wore last Friday at the club, I'd imagine she'd be very helpful when it comes to selecting sexier clothes.'