Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You think this will help me move on from my husband?'

'I'm sure of it. But just as important, it will make it crystal clear to him that you are moving on. I'd like to see you again here on Wednesday evening. But like with the new high heels you bought at my request, I would be very pleased if you came here wearing a new outfit that shows off the new you.'

Gina assured Josh before getting a cab home that she would do it. And on the cab ride home, she texted Kim to fill her in and ask if she would go shopping with her after work on Tuesday.

At work the next day, Gina was starting to realise that Josh was having a big impact on her. She found herself thinking constantly about him, about how he looked naked, and about his enormous cock that she still hadn't felt inside her yet despite getting close. And she replayed in her mind over and over again the things they had done. During a work meeting, she couldn't stop thinking about how she had smeared Josh's cum all over her body and worn it until it hardened on her skin.

That evening, she was so glad that Orlando was coming over to her house to oversee her workout. She desperately wanted to talk to him, but even more than that she wanted to be fucked in the ass again by him. As she and Orlando went through their usual workout at her house, she told him all about her second date with Josh.

'Wow, it really sounds like Josh has incredible self-control,' Orlando said. Both of them were completely naked as they went through their stretches. 'But it does sound very sexy what he's doing, making you his cumwhore before he fucks you. It's like he's making you earn his cock!'

'I know -- that's what I was thinking!'

'And I'm guessing you are more than willing to wait for his cock?'

'Absolutely, it's a cock worth waiting for! If I had my way, we would have fucked already, but I've accepted that I will be following his lead. I will receive his cock when I've earned it.'

Gina had prepared her ass with the dildo and butt-plug before Orlando had arrived. After a 45 minute workout, they moved into her bedroom and Orlando did not disappoint. She modeled the new red high heels for him and watched as he struggled to put a condom over his bulging hard cock. Gina took her place on the bed with her legs wide open and the red heels still on. Orlando followed her to the bed and teased her a little by stroking her thighs, ass, and back. But he knew what Gina needed and as her friend he was happy to give it to her. He eased the tip of his cock into her ass, meeting little resistance, and moved more and more of his cock into her as she moaned lightly with pleasure.

'Thank you so much, Orlando,' she said, grateful to have a big cock inside her. 'I really fucking need this!'

'I know you do,' Orlando said. 'Josh has been cruel to make you wait for his cock. I'm sure it'll be worth it when he finally fucks you, but you're going to need my cock to keep you going.'

Orlando fucked Gina's ass for much longer than the first two times. He got deeper into her ass than he had ever done and he was tender throughout, kissing her back and shoulders, caressing her with his hands, and telling her how much she deserved this fuck.

When Gina felt that Orlando was building to his climax, she said between moans that she wished she could swallow his load.

'You want to swallow my cum?' Orlando said, still fucking her ass.

'So fucking much, yes! I'm serious about becoming a cumwhore!'

'I've got a huge load for you!'

'I bet you do, you're such a fucking stud!'

Orlando stopped thrusting his cock into Gina and pulled out of her ass. He got off the bed and walked over near the mirror and stood in front of it. Gina turned on the bed and watched him pull off his condom. She got off the bed and crawled over to his cock and looked up at him submissively. Despite getting fucked in her ass three times by Orlando, Gina had still never even touched his cock with her hands and certainly not with her mouth. She ran her hands over his bare legs, moving up toward his thighs. Without either of them saying a word, she moved her hands around and touched his buttocks. His huge juicy cock was right in front of her face. Josh had made her accustomed to waiting for cock, and for a moment she merely stared at it. She looked up at Orlando's face again and he nodded, giving her the signal that it was okay for her to suck it. She licked it once, then let herself go and wrapped her lips around the head of Orlando's cock. She sucked it hard and greedily, wanting it to fill her mouth as it had filled her ass only a few moments before. She continued sucking it hard while holding Orlando's ass and pressing his cock deeper into her mouth. She knew he was close to coming, she could feel it in the way he was throbbing in her mouth. And within seconds, he was erupting, letting out loud groans of pleasure, and releasing a huge load into Gina's mouth. She swallowed every drop of cum as it landed on her tongue or hit the back of her throat. More and more cum followed and she continued swallowing until she was sucking the last drops out of Orlando's cock. She waited until she was certain that there was no more left before pulling her mouth off his cock.

Orlando took her by the hand and guided her to her feet and they started making out. It occurred to her that he wouldn't mind tasting cum on her lips and tongue and that he probably enjoyed it. While they kissed, Gina allowed herself the pleasure of reaching her hands down to wrap around Orlando's shaft for the first time. They returned to the bed and Orlando brought her to climax with his hand while they continued kissing.

'Thank you so much for letting me swallow your load,' Gina said as she was coming down from her climax and lying beside Orlando.

'I'm glad to be able to help you achieve your goal of becoming a cumwhore!' Orlando joked. 'Seriously, though, it was extremely impressive how eagerly you swallowed every single drop of my cum. You really are an exceptional woman!'

'You helped make me this way,' Gina said and smiled at him.

26

Gina made tremendous progress over the next couple of weeks in becoming the ultimate cumwhore that she wanted so much to be. She and Josh got into a routine of meeting three times a week. And on each occasion, Josh showed her how to become increasingly submissive. She had become accustomed to being tied up, collared, gagged, teased and taunted by Josh's big cock, before either swallowing his load or having his cum sprayed over her face and body. On one Saturday night at his apartment, she spent an entire hour tied up and on her knees with his cum on her face. Josh had still not given any indication of when he was going to actually fuck her for the first time, but he was getting off on covering the tip of his cock with her pussy juices and he came close once to sliding the head of his cock into her pussy. However, he was very pleased to see how Gina had gone shopping with Kim on a few occasions to buy new clothes to wear. At Josh's insistence, Gina was getting used to wearing more revealing outfits. Her skirts were shorter than she had ever dared wear before, her tops were tighter and more revealing, and she almost never left the house without wearing a pair of sexy high heels. At Josh's request, she also wore her hair in a different style: slightly shorter with more of a bounce or curl to her blonde hair. All of this, Josh hinted, was exactly what Gina needed to do to be deserving of his cock that she so craved.

Gina told Kim and Orlando all about these developments, and she was glad of having them both as close friends to talk to. They both encouraged her to stay on this path with Josh, as along as she was enjoying it and liked being dominated by him, which she assured them that she did. It also really helped her that Orlando continued to come over to her house twice a week to fuck her in the ass after their workout. Knowing that Orlando would fuck her regularly helped her get through the her dates with Josh where he teased her relentlessly with his cock. Gina, though, kept it secret from Josh that she was having regular anal sex with Orlando, and she felt guilty about it, like it was wrong to keep any secrets from Josh.

Gina and Kim had not yet had the night of lesbian sex that they had promised one another, but they talked about it a lot and were planning it as a special night for them. And Kim told Gina that she was making progress with her anal training. The most they did in the meantime was to make out at every opportunity. Usually, this was when they were out shopping. They would go into the changing rooms together and have some fun kissing and exploring each other's bodies while semi-naked. Gina also regularly sent Kim self-shots of herself from Josh's apartment when she was covered in his cum. Kim, in return, sent Gina pics of herself with the medium-sized dildo deep in her ass.

All of these major developments in Gina's sex life had completely engrossed her. She had never been so in touch with her sexual side. She walked around every day thinking about being used, and the potent image of Josh's enormous juicy cock was never far from her mind. It made her working life more difficult and she found that her increased sexual energy must have been evident to other people because she was getting more attention than ever from men.

It had also been nearly a month since Gina had been up to visit Lily at her university. She decided that she needed to make more of an effort so she went up on a Sunday afternoon, even though it was after a particularly drunken and cum-filled night of debauchery at Josh's apartment the night before. She and Josh had gotten so horny and filthy that he managed to climax three times over the course of the long evening and night and on each occasion Gina had swallowed his load. As she drove to the university, Gina was thinking about all the cum she had swallowed since her first date with Josh and figured that she surely deserved the title of cumwhore by now.

Gina was surprised when she got to the university to find that Matt was already there with Lily. Gina had no idea that he would be there, and she realised that Lily would figure out that things between Gina and Matt were not good if they were so uncoordinated in their travel plans. Gina had not seen Matt in almost a month too. Gina met up with them on the university campus. It was a hot day, so she was wearing a casual white v-neck top that left her arms exposed, and a loose summery pink skirt that came down just above her knees. The outfit was finished off with a pair of wedge heels. As she walked towards them, she noticed Matt staring at her the entire way, clearly liking how she looked. Although the outfit was casual, it showed off her toned body beautifully. And Gina had become so accustomed to accentuating her body that she hadn't thought twice when selecting it that morning.

Gina and Matt greeted each other with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

'You look wonderful, Gina,' Matt said, as he kept his hand on her lower back for a few additional seconds after the hug.

Lily was watching their interactions closely, but she seemed more amused than disturbed by their awkwardness with each other. Gina wondered if Lily might be adjusting to the notion that her parents may be separating. For the next few hours, though, Gina was determined to enjoy having some time with Lily -- and, as often happened, she found it quite easy to get along with Matt as long as they didn't discuss their marriage or his affair. Gina also discovered to her surprise that she didn't feel as angry towards Matt as she had done. This was understandable given the number of sexual experiences she had indulged in by now with Orlando, Kim, and Josh. Even taking Orlando alone, she had been fucked in the ass by him eight times already and she was starting to regularly suck his cock and swallow his load because he was keen to help with her cumwhore training. And that didn't include all the times that she had been naked with Josh, swallowed his load, or been sprayed by his cum. Gina figured that by now, she had far exceeded the number of sexual experiences Matt would have had with Amber. What's more, Gina had no intention of stopping.

Gina, Matt, and Lily went to a cafe together and had a wonderful couple of hours talking and catching up. Matt talked a lot about their good times over the years, such as family vacations, and it was clear to Gina that he was missing her. And Gina too couldn't help but feel sad about how this close family unit, which had defined her life until recently, had been broken apart so cruelly.

On their way back through the campus later, Lily got a call from her new boyfriend Pierre. From what Lily was saying to him on the phone, it sounded like he was close by and she asked if he would like to meet her parents. He told her he would, and a few minutes later Lily was waving to a man coming towards them on the path.

Gina and Matt walked side by side as Lily walked ahead to meet him. Lily kissed Pierre on the lips, then they held hands as they walked towards Gina and Matt.

'Mum, Dad, this is Pierre,' Lily said.

'A pleasure to finally meet you -- Lily has told me so much about you both,' Pierre said. He shook Matt's hand and kissed Gina once on each cheek.

Gina felt the sudden need to keep herself in check because Pierre was a very handsome and charming man, and he looked significantly older than Lily, which he was.

The four of them walked together through the campus. Gina chose to let Matt and Lily do most of the talking with Pierre. She felt uncomfortable because she was attracted to Pierre and she didn't want it to show. Luckily for Gina, Pierre couldn't stay long. They only got to spend about ten minutes together.

Gina stayed on to be with Lily and Matt for a while longer. She and Matt left together and he walked with her to her car.

'I know you are probably having an affair by now,' Matt said after a few minutes of small talk.

'Matt, please, I don't want to fight again,' Gina said.

'Me neither. I just wanted to say that you have every right. What I did with Amber was unacceptable. I don't like that you're with another man but I respect at least that you had the decency to warn me about it.'

'Thanks Matt, that means a lot.'

'So, am I right -- about there being another man?'

'I have been seeing someone else, yes.' Gina said and watched for Matt's reaction. He was doing his best to accept it and handle it. 'But I don't see him and I having a deep and meaningful long-term relationship. What about you -- have you been seeing anyone?'

'Me -- no, not at all,' Matt said, surprised by the question.

'Not even Amber?' Gina smiled, trying to treat the subject in a more light-hearted way for once.

'Amber? Of course not. Honestly, no, I couldn't.'

When they arrived at Gina's car, they stopped and turned to one another to say goodbye. Matt ran his right hand down her arm from her bare shoulder to her elbow.

'You look so fucking hot, Gina!' Matt said. 'I can't believe how fucking stupid I've been to lose you.'

He leaned in and kissed her once on the lips. Gina kissed him back and they started making out. The kiss felt comfortable and familiar, as did Matt's hands, which he now freely moved over her body, down her back and to her ass.

'I miss you so much,' he said, pulling out of the kiss before going in for more. 'I want to fuck your brains out so badly!'

'I can't,' Gina said, breathlessly breaking off the kiss.

'Give me one night with you,' Matt said. 'I miss fucking you.'

'Matt, another man is doing that now. I know you wouldn't be okay with fucking me knowing that another man has been doing it too.'

'It's not what I'd want, but if it meant I got to fuck you again...'

'Matt, I need to see my affair through to its conclusion. This other man and I are going to fuck a lot before we are done, but after that, if you can handle all that...' Gina said reflectively, '...then you can have one more night with me.'

Matt kissed her again. After a minute, Gina pulled away and moved to get into her car.

'I've got to go, Matt,' she said, but added before getting in: 'Call up Amber.'

'What?'

'Call her up and tell her you want to extend the affair a little longer.'

'You can't be serious, Gina!'

Gina got into her car and rolled down the window. 'I'm going to be taking a lot of cock over the next couple of months. Every part of me is going to be used and I do mean every part!' She smiled and saw the realisation dawn on Matt's face.

'You haven't!'

'Taken a cock in my ass? Oh yes I have and I've discovered I'm quite good at it! So that one night I promised you after my affair... I'll make sure it's an all access event! How would you like to finally fuck your wife in the ass? I have to admit, I'm kind of curious to see how you feel deep in me there!'

Matt stood on the side walk, stunned by his wife's revelation.

'And since I'll be having so much naughty fun with someone else,' Gina added, 'you might as well seek out some entertainment for yourself!'

Gina smiled, started the engine, then drove off, leaving Matt dumbstruck and watching her drive away.