Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 06

Story Info
Gina enters an exciting new phase in her sexlife.
10.8k words
4.61
10.9k
18

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Chapters 22 -- 26 of 'Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy'. Recap of where we are in the story: Gina had been married to Matt for over two decades when he confessed that he had been having an affair with another woman. To deal with the devastation of her husband's infidelity, Gina turned to her best friend Kim for support, as well as to her personal trainer Orlando. Orlando is gay and is in a serious relationship, but he cares deeply for Gina and helps train her in many additional ways beyond mere gym training. He helps prepare her for her first affair with another man, including preparing her for anal sex, which she has never experienced. Gina and Orlando have become comfortable enough together for her to be naked around him during her home gym workouts. He is also keen to introduce her to the right guy that would help her to move on from her husband's infidelity.

Orlando suggests a friend of his named Josh, and he arranges a night out with a group of friends including Josh. On the night out, at a club, she meets Josh for the first time and they get along well. But she leaves early because her best-friend Kim, who is married, makes out with Josh's friend Andre. Gina felt obliged to take Kim out of the situation before she went further with Andre. Later that night, though, Josh sends Gina a message asking her out. She accepts and they arrange to meet the following Friday night in what would be her first ever extra-marital date.

Meanwhile, Gina has made great progress in her anal training with Orlando at her home by taking the largest dildo in her ass for the first time with his help. However, as the training progressed, they continued crossing more and more lines, which eventually led to Orlando fucking her in the ass and taking her anal virginity. Afterwards, Orlando jokingly said that he would be glad to do it again before her date with Josh on Friday. That Friday, a couple of hours before her date, Orlando followed through on his offer and fucked Gina in the ass for a second time while she was all dressed up and ready to go out. Orlando then drove her to the wine bar where she met Josh.

Gina's first date with Josh went very well. They got to know each other at the wine bar, then went back to his apartment and it wasn't long before both of them were completely naked. Josh revealed that he enjoyed being dominant in the bedroom and he was into bdsm. He gave Gina a collar to wear and teased her with his enormous cock, which was the biggest she had ever seen. Gina was ready to be fucked, but Josh had other plans. He was enjoying displaying his self-control and holding off fucking Gina even though he really wanted to. In the end, he jerked off in front of her face while she was on her knees in his bedroom and finished by coming in her mouth. He instructed her to swallow his load, which she dutifully did. Gina stayed over in Josh's apartment, knowing that there were many more sexual adventures to come with him.)

22

Gina felt like she had entered a whole new stage of her life by going on a date with Josh. Although Orlando had fucked her in the ass twice, which was a huge deal for her as a married woman, going on a date with another man felt even more groundbreaking. And she was excited to learn about Josh's dominant sexual side because she was curious to explore new sexual experiences after so many years of marriage and being faithful to one man. She was nervous about letting go with Josh, submitting to him, but she was so turned on by it too. She wanted Josh to extend the training that Orlando had begun. Whereas Orlando had trained her body and her ass, Josh could train her further to be a submissive fucktoy and the ultimate cock pleaser.

Gina already got the strong impression that Josh was the right man for the job. She was willing to trust him and see where he would lead her because he was highly recommended by both Orlando and Craig. They both knew Josh well and were sure he was a good guy. From their first date, though, Gina felt that they were going to be mainly compatible in the bedroom only. She didn't see them having a conventional boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. She liked him, but she was anticipating that their relationship was going to be based primarily around sex. This suited her perfectly and Josh seemed like the ideal guy for her to have her first affair with and to be introduced to new sexual experiences. Gina had always had explicit and elaborate private sexual fantasies, but she saw in her affair with Josh the possibility of actually living out some of them.

Gina stayed over at Josh's apartment that night of their first date. She felt extremely aroused for the rest of the night after swallowing his load, but they spent most of the rest of the night in his living-room having a few more drinks. They did, however, go to bed naked and Josh brought Gina to climax with his hand while enjoying sucking her tits. Josh was rock hard again and Gina asked if she could touch it or suck it, but he told her she must wait.

'I need you to become disciplined,' Josh said, 'to learn how to resist my cock even when I'm naked and right beside you. In the meantime, you can thirst for my cum and be hungry for my cock. I want you to worship my cock and when I'm satisfied, I will give it to you and I'll fuck you like you've never been fucked before.'

Gina lay back and enjoyed the touch of Josh's firm hand between her legs and waited as he skillfully brought her to climax. When she was close to coming, he used his free hand to gather more of his precum from the tip of his cock and let her lick it off. Gina loved that she was getting used to the taste of Josh's cum. She always enjoyed the slutty feeling whenever she swallowed Matt's load, but she felt even sluttier with Josh -- and not just because she was married and with a new man, but because she could already tell the subtle differences between the tastes. As she lay on Josh's bed feeling his fingers on her clit and tasting his cum on her lips, she felt the overwhelming desire to be used, for her body to be nothing more than a fucktoy for Josh's pleasure. She would have gladly taken his cock anywhere he chose to put it, even in her ass, despite it only being their first date. But it was erotic too that he was somehow resisting fucking her for now. It was impressive because it was obvious how much he wanted to. The discipline that Josh wanted her to have when resisting his cock... it was clear that he already had the discipline when it came to her. He had extraordinary self-control, which he seemed to be getting off on displaying. It was like he was testing himself, to see how aroused he could get, to have every opportunity to take what he so desired and to still have the power to resist.

They went to sleep soon after she came. Gina woke up the following morning before Josh and allowed herself the opportunity to get a good look at Josh's naked body beside her. He was lying on his back and she gently ran her right hand down his chest, feeling the contours of his muscular torso. She let her hand wander down towards his hips and she was tempted to touch his cock, which looked huge even when it wasn't erect. But she resisted, remembering Josh's words that it was what she needed to practice doing. She eventually had to get up and get dressed because she was finding it hard to restrain herself. Josh got up a while later and they had breakfast together before he dropped her home in his car. It felt strange leaving his apartment wearing her glamorous white dress from the night before, but she had no other clothes with her. As they drove to her house, Josh expressed his wish to see her again soon. He suggested they not wait and meet for their second date that night. But Gina had already made plans to meet up with Kim, so they arranged to meet the following night instead.

Josh pulled up the car outside her house and before she got out he said: 'I have one small request before we meet tomorrow night.'

'What is it?' Gina said.

'I really loved how you looked last night wearing nothing but a pair of high heels. I would like you to go out and buy a new pair. But the heels must be higher than on any of your other pairs. I want you to buy a sexy pair of high heels that you wouldn't have dared buy when you were still with your husband. Think of the new pair as like a statement: the new you, moving on from the hurt of your separation and ready to fuck a new man. Will you do that?'

Gina smiled at the suggestion. 'And you're going to fuck me while I'm wearing them?'

'Yes. Many times. But you won't know when. If you do this, though, I'll be impressed and I'll know that you're committed to what I have in mind for you.'

'I guess you'll find out tomorrow evening then!' Gina said and they kissed for a minute before she got out of the car and smiled back at him as she walked up to her house.

23

Gina couldn't wait to tell Kim all about her date with Josh, so she asked her to come over early at 6pm. In the afternoon, Gina went into the city and browsed the shops in search of the perfect pair of high heels that matched Josh's specifications. She eventually settled on a red pair of six inch stilettos that were highly provocative and sexy. She couldn't imagine wearing them anywhere but the bedroom, which was exciting. All the way home, and in her bedroom back home when she was looking at herself in the mirror, wearing nothing but the new red high heels, she wondered about what Josh was going to do to her the following night.

Later that evening, at Gina's house, she and Kim settled into the living-room with a bottle of wine. Gina told Kim everything about the date, not sparing any of the details. Kim was surprised that Gina and Josh hadn't fucked considering that they had both been naked, but she was enjoying hearing about Josh's rather unusual sexual practices.

'And was his cock really as big as you had expected?' Kim asked.

'Oh Kim, it was fucking enormous! It was actually intimidating! Matt is big, but Josh's cock is definitely another level!'

'The more I hear about Josh, the more intrigued I am,' Kim said naughtily. 'If he ever needs another sex slave, be sure to recommend me!'

'Kim!' Gina said and laughed.

'What's the big deal? I wouldn't actually fuck him. But if he needs another woman to strip naked in his apartment and tie up, I'd be happy to oblige! I'm more than willing to worship his gigantic cock!'

'I'm going to assume you're joking, Kim, though I know part of you would love it.'

'Of course I would love it!

'Anyway, Kim, he didn't tie me up.'

'But he's going to, right?'

'Maybe,' Gina said.

Gina and Kim kept drinking into the evening. Kim revealed that she had bought her own anal training kit and was hoping that Orlando would train her to take Ben's cock in her ass. Gina tried to discourage her again from taking that step with Orlando, but she could see that Kim was determined.

'If it's only about the anal training and not about being naked around Orlando, I could help you,' Gina said.

'You would help me?' Kim said, surprised.

'Yes, but only if it wouldn't be too weird for you. Orlando has taught me everything he knows about preparing for anal sex. I could teach you too.'

'I would have to be naked, wouldn't I?' Kim asked.

'Yes.'

'And how would it work? Would you be pushing the dildos in and out of my ass or would I?'

'We could do it either way,' Gina said, treating the subject in a matter of fact way. 'With Orlando, I just lay on the bed with my legs spread while he did the rest. He lubed me up, fingered my ass, stretched it, then gradually brought me through each of the different sized dildos. But you can do it all yourself either.'

Kim finished the rest of the wine in her glass and put it down.

'How about we have a shot of tequila each and give it a try right now?' Kim said.

'Now?'

'Sure, why not? It would be good to at least get a start on it, to see if it will work this way.'

Kim had already gone in search of the tequila. When she found it, she opened it and poured two shots. Gina stood up and took the glass that Kim was holding out for her.

'To taking it in the ass!' Kim said and smiled.

'To taking it in the ass!' Gina repeated and they drank the tequila back.

They then went upstairs together and went into Gina's bedroom. Gina's anal training kit was out on the bed because she had been having some fun on her own earlier when she was trying on her new red high heels. They both started undressing and Gina led the way in not stopping until she was completely naked, which encouraged Kim to do the same.

'I figured it would be easier if I showed you how I do it to myself,' Gina said, in case it was unclear why she was getting naked too.

'Of course, thanks Gina,' Kim said.

They both acted as if it wasn't a big deal that they were naked together, even though it was for both of them. They glanced at each other's bodies admiringly, while not staring long enough to make it too weird.

'Are those the heels that Josh wanted you to buy?' Kim asked, pointing to the red heels next to the full length mirror.

'Yes,' Gina said and walked over and put them on. 'What do you think?'

'I think...,' Kim said, taking her first proper look at Gina's naked body, 'you're like every man's fantasy! You look fucking incredible, Gina!'

'Thanks Kim, you look amazing too. You have an awesome body.'

'Thanks, but I wish I was as toned as you.'

'Don't worry, you will be. If you're working with Orlando, he'll get you there like he did with me.'

While still wearing the red high heels, Gina walked over to the bed and knelt up on it. She found that she was having fun being naked around Kim and was glad to go with this unexpected turn in the evening. She picked up the lube first and encouraged Kim to use plenty of it.

'You take the small dildo for now and I'll take this large one,' Gina said, as she picked up the largest of the three dildos.

They both lay on the bed facing down, passing the lube back and forth as they applied it to their own assholes.

'That's it -- you really want to get in there with it,' Gina said.

It was surreal for both of them to be in this position, but the fact that they had been drinking helped them to continue and forget about their inhibitions. Gina wasn't really thinking about this as a lesbian experience, which she had never had. She was viewing it as helping her best friend and, crucially, to stop her from doing this with Orlando instead, which she was quite certain would lead to Orlando fucking her in the ass eventually.

'I still can't believe you can take that monstrous black dildo in your ass,' Kim said.

'I can demonstrate if you'd like,' Gina said.

'Please do!'

Gina took the black dildo, spread her legs some more, reached around and eased the dildo into her lubed up ass. Kim sat up to get a closer look and watched in amazement as Gina slowly pushed more and more of the dildo into her ass.

'You're my new hero, Gina!' Kim exclaimed. 'How the fuck are you taking that in your ass?'

'Like I said, it's all Orlando. He's amazing. But I can show you how to do it too.'

Kim lay back down on the bed and picked up the small dildo.

'Wait, Kim,' Gina said, lifting herself up but keeping the large dildo in her ass. 'Let me help you. Spread you legs wide.' Kim did it and Gina knelt behind her. She copied Orlando's method of stroking her back first, then moving down to her ass, spreading her buttocks apart playfully, before working her fingers into Kim's ass. Kim moaned softly as she felt Gina's fingers move inside her.

'It's better if you're aroused and really relaxed, so try to get lost in some fantasy if you can,' Gina said.

She then took the smallest dildo and began pressing the tip to the entrance. She continued stroking Kim's body sensually until her ass opened up enough for her to take the first inch.

'That's amazing, Kim, you're doing great.'

Gina continued until about half of the dildo was inside Kim's ass. Sensing resistance, she took it out and reached for the smaller of the two butt-plugs. She gently eased it inside her and left it there and instructed Kim to close her legs.

'Get used to having it in your ass,' Gina said and lay back down beside Kim and resumed taking the huge dildo in her own ass.

Kim thanked her and got up again to watch Gina. She made room for Gina to spread out and open her legs wide so that she could take more of the dildo.

'Can I take over for a minute?' Kim asked when she saw Gina moving the dildo in and out of her ass.

'Absolutely,' Gina said and took her hand away from the dildo and got more comfortable on the bed.

Kim took hold of the dildo and slowly moved it in and out of Gina's ass.

'I feel like I'm fucking you!' Kim said and laughed.

'Fuck me with it all you want, I like taking it in the ass!' Gina said with a smile as she closed her eyes and succumbed to her fantasies as she had done so many times with Orlando in this position. Her mind drifted from thinking about Josh and imagining what it would be like to take his huge cock, to thinking about Orlando and how much she had enjoyed the two times he had fucked her in the ass. But she was also really turned on by this completely new experience of being totally naked with another woman -- and not just any woman, her best friend Kim. Gina opened her eyes and turned to look over her shoulder at Kim, who was having great fun sliding the enormous dildo in and out of Gina's ass. Gina was well aware of Kim's voracious sexual appetite and she also knew that Kim struggled to keep it in check. It seemed like Kim was embracing this rare chance to be sexual with someone other than her husband.

Kim was also enjoying touching Gina's ass with her free hand, squeezing her buttocks, and stroking her hips, thighs, and lower back. Gina could see in Kim's face that she was extremely aroused too. Eventually she had to take a break from fucking Gina's ass with the dildo and lie down beside Gina to pleasure herself. Gina gave into the urge to masturbate as well. They both lay on their fronts, their heads turned and looking at each other, while they steadily brought themselves to climax.

'You're so fucking sexy!' Kim said to Gina as she was building towards her climax. 'Everything about you is just pure sex!'

'Kim, you're hot as fuck too! You always have been! And I can't wait to see the results of your training with Orlando over the next few months. You're going to be even hotter.'

'I know and I have you to inspire me,' Kim said, getting closer and closer to coming. 'I can't wait to take a huge cock in my ass!'

Kim then closed her eyes and within seconds she was moaning loudly as she orgasmed. Gina wasn't far behind and for a moment, the bedroom was filled with sounds of both of their moans of ecstasy. After a couple of minutes, when they were both breathing heavily and coming down from their orgasms, they looked at each other and spontaneously broke out into laughter.

'Well, that wasn't the night I was expecting!' Kim said.

'I know -- how drunk are we!'

'Very!'

They both turned onto their sides to face each other.

'I hope this isn't too weird for you, us being naked like this and sexual together,' Gina said.

'It is strange, of course, but it feels good. Actually, it feels fucking great!' Kim said. 'You know me, Gina -- I'm all about the cock when it comes to sex. There's nothing sexier for me than a big juicy cock! But being naked with another woman and having some naughty fun certainly has its unexpected charms!'

'I agree,' Gina said. 'And the fact that I'm doing this with you is what makes it special for me. You're the best friend I've ever had and you've shown that so many times over the years. I don't know how I could've gotten through the separation from Matt without you.'

Kim and Gina stared at each other for a moment, then they both moved their faces closer and kissed. They made out for a few minutes without a break, kissing slowly and sensuously, each of them reaching their hands up to fondle the other's tits.