Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 09

Story Info
Gina's very special one-night stand.
17.4k words
4.79
5.7k
9

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Chapters 44 -- 51 of 'Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy'. Recap of where we are in the story: Gina has come a long way since separating from her husband Matt (after his infidelity). Thanks to her personal trainer and gay friend Orlando, she has gotten into the best shape of her life. Together they have worked hard so that Gina could turn herself into the ultimate fucktoy. Also under Orlando's guidance, she has made great progress in her 'anal training'. But what began as merely taking dildos in her virgin ass progressed to Orlando fucking her in the ass for the first time.

So, Gina is currently having a secret anal-only affair with Orlando. The only person who knows about it is Orlando's boyfriend Craig.

Gina is also in a relationship with Josh, who Orlando introduced her to. Josh is dominant in nature and sees great potential in making Gina his submissive cumwhore. Although they are dating, their relationship is not conventional. It is based almost entirely on sex, which is perfect for Gina at this point in her life. For now, Josh is enjoying the power he already has over Gina and building up the anticipation before they fuck for the first time. Josh wants Gina to worship his cock. She is ready for him to turn her into his cumwhore, and she even has a collar that she wears for him with that word written on it. Gina is in the frame of mind that she will do anything it takes to finally be able to take Josh's enormous cock in her pussy and ass, and this includes swallowing multiple loads of his cum, getting sprayed by his cum and wearing it while hanging out in his apartment and letting it dry into her skin.

Josh recently tested Gina by inviting his friend Andre to his apartment to fuck Gina. Gina, who is rapidly growing into her cumwhore role, accepted the challenge and let Andre fuck her brains out, including in her ass. As a reward, after Andre left, Josh later let Gina give him a blowjob for the first time.

But the biggest surprise of all was yet to come. On a separate night, Josh invited Gina's best-friend Kim to the apartment. This was a total surprise to Gina and she was concerned because Kim was married and was already struggling with remaining faithful to her husband. It seemed that Josh and Kim had planned this evening, though Gina didn't know what was going to happen. As the evening went on, Josh stripped Kim naked, tied her up and gagged her like Gina. Gina thought that would be the end of the evening's activities, that Josh would just get off on having two hot naked women tied up and at his mercy. But Josh went further. With Gina tied to the bed and unable to do anything about it, Josh placed a very horny Kim on the bed and proceeded to fuck her in all her holes -- not only turning Kim into a cheating wife for the first time, but also taking her anal virginity.

In the previous part, Kim sought to make amends by asking Gina to fuck her husband Ben. Kim's proposal was that Gina would spend one night with Ben, which she hoped would even the score, even though Ben still had no idea Kim had just cheated on him for the first time. Kim and Ben are a very strong married couple, and Ben has always been faithful to her. Their wedding anniversary was coming up and they were booked into a luxurious hotel, but Kim suggested that Gina should take her place. It would be like Kim's special anniversary gift to Ben: one night of extra-marital sex with the ultimate fucktoy Gina, who Kim knew Ben is very attracted to. Gina was unsure at first whether to do it because she didn't want to threaten Ben and Kim's 20+ year marriage, but Kim convinced her to do it. Josh gave Gina permission to do it too, as long as she wore her CUMWHORE collar with Ben. At the end of the last part, Gina arrived at the hotel, checked in separately, and got ready for Ben by stripping down to her collar and high heels and inserting the large butt-plug into her ass. She was waiting in the bathroom for him to arrive in the suite, knowing that Ben had absolutely no idea that it was Gina rather than his wife Kim in the room.)

44

A few minutes after 6 o'clock, while waiting in the bathroom, Gina heard the door of the hotel suite opening and then closing.

'Kim, are you here?' Gina heard Ben call out, expecting his wife to be waiting for him.

The bathroom door was closed and Gina couldn't answer because she didn't want to reveal the surprise yet. She waited for Ben to walk further into the suite and to discover the note she had left for him on the pillow.

Even though Gina and Kim had planned this evening so carefully, Gina couldn't help feeling incredibly nervous about how it was going to go. It was such a departure for her to be in this position when compared to the conventional married life she had been living not long ago. To be completely naked except for her red high heels and CUMWHORE collar, getting ready to offer herself up to her best-friend's husband! It was more like something from a forbidden fantasy, but it was even more shocking and exciting because it was real.

Gina walked to the bathroom door and stood close to it, listening to Ben walking around on the other side of it.

'Alright, honey...' Ben called out from the bed, which Gina assumed meant that he had read the note and was now taking off all his clothes. 'Kim, you should know that I'm going to fuck you so hard, you're going to find it difficult to walk tomorrow! It's what you get for teasing me so much all week! I haven't stopped thinking about sex all day at work!'

Gina smiled to herself, though she couldn't stand the anticipation any longer. She opened the door and stepped out of the bathroom into the suite. The four-poster bed was around a corner and when she approached it, she saw that Ben was standing next to it completely naked and opening the champagne. Ben turned as Gina came into view and his face registered total and utter shock that the naked woman coming towards him was not his wife but Gina.

Ben stood for an instant with his mouth open, stunned and speechless, until the silence was broken by the cork popping from the champagne bottle. The champagne began to overflow, which caused Ben to snap out of the state he was in, and to try to contain the champagne by pouring some into the glasses on the table.

'Gina, wha... What on earth is going on?' Ben said when he had taken care of the champagne and placed the bottle on the table. He was reluctant to turn around fully, as though he felt he shouldn't see her naked and also had to hide himself somehow.

'Ben, I'm sorry. I know this must be a complete shock to you...' Gina began to say.

'That would be a gigantic understatement!' Ben couldn't help looking at Gina up and down, as if he had to verify with his eyes that Gina was indeed standing a few feet away from him wearing nothing but a pair of high heels and a collar.

'I could try to explain it to you but I think it would be better if you heard it from Kim,' Gina said and turned to walk back to the bathroom. It thrilled Gina to know that if Ben was watching her closely, he would see that she had a butt-plug in her ass.

'Is Kim here?' Ben asked.

Gina didn't answer, but instead returned with her phone, found the video message that Kim had just sent to her, and handed it to Ben.

'This will answer all your questions,' Gina said as Ben took it from her. 'Just watch the video.'

With the shock still clearly visible on his face, Ben focused on the phone and pressed play. Kim's voice could immediately be heard, and Gina listened from a few feet away. Gina chose a place to stand in the middle of the room so she would be in full view of Ben's gaze whenever he looked up, which he did every couple of seconds and each time in renewed disbelief.

'Hi honey,' Kim's recorded message began. 'Part of me wishes I could see your face right now! But I'm also glad it's happening this way, with just you and Gina alone in a hotel room. Because tonight, Ben, is all about you and about you having an unforgettable sexual experience. For once, it won't be me pleasuring your magnificent cock. I've asked Gina to step in for one night only and show off her exceptional cock-pleasing skills to you! I know this must be an incredible shock to suddenly be alone and naked with someone other than your wife. And you must be worrying about what this will do to our marriage. That's why I wanted to send you this video, to re-assure you that I'm more devoted to you than ever. I love being your wife. And I know how devoted you are to me. You are an amazing husband. Which is why I wanted to reward you and give you this extra-special anniversary gift. Your gift is Gina! One night with Gina!'

Ben looked up at Gina for a moment. She was feeling a bit more relaxed now, so she playfully turned around for Ben's benefit, to give him a complete view of her entire naked body, including her ass, which he would surely notice now was ready to be fucked.

'Gina and I have talked a lot about you in the past few weeks,' Kim continued in the recording. 'We planned this night together and I couldn't be more certain that I want this for you. Obviously, I couldn't imagine you doing this with any other woman. Gina, as my best and closest friend, is the only other woman I would do this with. You might also be wondering what the limits are here. What can you do and what can't you do? What exactly am I giving you permission to do with Gina? Gina and I have discussed that also, and you will be intrigued to hear that Gina herself insisted that it had to be a no-limits deal!'

As Kim was talking on the video, Gina walked over to the bed and lay down on it. She began by spreading her legs wide while lying on her back, then moved onto her hands and knees. Ben was mesmerized and had to pull his eyes away from her to focus on Kim's video, but then switched his attention back and forth.

'Gina didn't want to be restricted in how she pleasured you,' Kim said. 'And even though it is very strange for me to imagine you having sex with another woman, I agreed because it was Gina. So, for all of this evening and night, up until you both leave the hotel tomorrow, there are no limits. You have full access to Gina's body. You can fuck her absolutely anyway you want. Honey, I really do hope you can embrace this once-in-a-lifetime sexual experience. Not only for yourself, but also because you would be helping Gina. As I hinted to you before, she has become incredibly passionate about being the ultimate fucktoy, the ultimate cumwhore. That's what her collar is for. She takes her training very seriously. It's very important to her. So, the more you use her the more grateful she will be to you. So fuck her good, like I know you really want to! You don't have to hide it, not tonight! I'm not jealous... okay maybe I am a little bit, but that's part of the thrill of it too! I know how much you want this. I'm not looking for anything in return. I just want to give this anniversary gift to you. Remember, how much I love you and I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I'll be ready to service you too when you get back home, unless Gina has completely drained all the cum from your balls, which is a distinct possibility! She is very skilled at doing that! Either way, I'm excited to see you again soon!'

Kim then signed off by blowing a kiss and ending the video.

Gina ended her little theatrical show and got back off the bed. She stood next to it, waiting to hear Ben's response, while making it clear to him that she was ready to be taken on this bed whenever he wanted.

Ben put down the phone and looked at Gina.

'This is just...wow!' Ben began. 'I've always known Kim was a wild card, but I would never have expected she'd do anything like this!'

'I personally think this is a beautiful thing,' Gina said. 'It shows how much trust Kim has for you. I know it's sort of paradoxical, but there's no way she would agree to you having sex with me unless she was certain about how devoted you are to her.' Gina turned so that she was standing right in front of Ben. 'I know you and Kim so well. You really are such a wonderful husband to Kim, which is why I know this goes against your instincts as a loyal married man. But I can promise you as your friend and as Kim's best-friend, whatever happens in this hotel room between us, it won't harm your marriage.'

The first big sign that Ben was adjusting to the situation was that his cock had become rock hard. Gina had noticed when she first walked out of the bathroom that he was starting to get hard, but there was no denying that he now had a full-blown raging hard-on. And the size of his cock was exactly as Kim described, which was huge and thick and Gina was already thinking about how it was going to be an interesting challenge to take it in her ass.

'You're right, Gina,' Ben said. 'I just don't want to do anything I'll regret. I love Kim and our marriage is the most important thing in my life.'

'I understand, Ben. And this is very strange for me too since I've known you for so long and here we are all of a sudden naked together! Very impressive cock by the way!'

'Thanks...' Ben said, trying his best to get comfortable. 'And your body, Gina! It really is weird being naked together, but I've got to say, your body is fucking insane! I mean, from head to toe, you're fucking stunning!'

'Aw, you're a sweetheart, Ben.' Gina was enjoying the fact that Ben was becoming more comfortable with looking at Gina's naked body, and she responded by turning to her side, to let him get a visual of the curves of her ass and legs. 'I'm willing to take this as slow or as fast as you want,' Gina said. 'This is Kim's gift to you, so you get to call the shots. I'm here to serve you. I have no limits, but if you want to set one I understand. I know from experience how momentous it is being sexual with someone new after being married for so long.'

Gina walked to the big full-length mirror to her right and got down on her knees in front of it.

'There's a sight I'd really like to see,' Gina said, looking at Ben. 'Could you stand over here for a moment?'

Ben walked towards her and stood in front of her. His erect cock was pointed right at her. The look of shock from earlier was now being replaced with lust as he moved closer to Gina until his cock was only a few inches from her face.

'Wow -- what a sensational visual!' Gina said, smiling and looking at the reflection in the mirror, she on her knees in front of Ben, looking like she was about to suck his cock dry. 'You're such a moral and loyal husband, so if all you want to do is jerk off and cum on my face, no physical contact, I'd be glad to take your load. Although I will open my mouth and swallow whatever lands in it!'

'That's what you're into, that's what you love -- cum?' Ben said, looking down at her lustfully.

'I'm into a lot of things, but cum is certainly one of them! I'm a cumwhore in the truest sense. I love when guys spray my face, my tits, or even better when a horny bastard comes inside me like he's taking ownership of me... One of the things I'm most excited about this evening is getting the chance to taste your cum. I'd really love to swallow at least one of your loads!'

As Gina was speaking, the first thick drop of precum emerged from the tip of Ben's hard cock and started to drip off it.

'Ooh, it's wonderful to see that your body is responding positively to this situation, even if your mind is understandably conflicted. May I?' Gina said and leaned her face forward. She positioned her face under Ben's cock and stuck out her tongue to catch the precum. She let out a moan when it landed on her tongue. She then followed the line until she reached the head of his cock. She licked it clean in one motion, before pulling her head back and smiling to look up at Ben.

She watched with delight as Ben's eyes rolled back in ecstasy at the first sensation of Gina's tongue licking his cock.

'Oh my god, Gina!' he said, but then took a step back. He had a slightly pained look on his face now and he closed his eyes for a moment as though extremely conflicted. 'I don't think I can do this! I'm a married man!'

He stepped back towards the bed and sat down on the edge of it.

'I totally understand, Ben,' Gina said as she got up from her knees. She walked to the small table, poured some champagne into the other glass, and walked with both glasses to sit beside Ben. 'Let's just relax for a moment, shall we, and assess the situation.' She handed him a glass and he immediately took a drink. He still looked terribly conflicted, although his cock was noticeably as rock-hard as ever. 'Obviously, this is a highly unusual gesture from Kim, but we both know that Kim is no ordinary woman! If it re-assures you at all, I was amazed too when she first mentioned it to me.'

'The thing is, I know why she planned this,' Ben said. 'Kim has an incredible sex drive and one of the things that drives her wild is to pleasure me. She loves getting me so aroused that I'm out of my mind. And she's so good at it, she's always been incredible in bed. And I think that this is what tonight is about... it's an extension of her desire to please me sexually, only this time she's getting you to step in and help with it.'

'That's exactly right, Ben.'

'And Kim is so right, I am so incredibly turned on by you -- even more so now that I'm getting to see you naked. But I'm finding it hard to make that big leap. And I'm not convinced that it's even a good idea. Believe me, there is so much I would love to do to you,' Ben said, as he looked down at Gina's naked body again. 'But I don't want to spend the rest of my life regretting it.'

'I had a feeling this was how the evening might go,' Gina said. 'If you were any other man, any other husband whose wife had arranged this for him, I've no doubt we would already be having sex on this bed. But you're not just any husband. You've got so much integrity and I've got to say, that's so fucking sexy! The fact that you're still thinking about Kim and your marriage makes me want your cock even more!'

'I'm not trying to play hard to get!' Ben said and laughed, which lightened the mood a little.

'I know that,' Gina said and took a drink from her champagne.

'Don't you have a boyfriend anyway?'

'I do but... I won't get into all the details,' Gina said. 'Let's just say that me being here with you doesn't conflict with my relationship with him. I know that makes it sound like an open relationship but it's more complicated than that.'

'So, you're not cheating on him by being here?'

'No.'

Gina and Ben finished their glasses and talked for a few more minutes. Gina was amused by the fact that Ben's cock remained hard the whole time and seemed to be throbbing even more than before.

'It feels like we've already crossed a huge line,' Ben said, putting his glass down on the table.

'Technically, we have' Gina said playfully. 'You've been naked and had your cock licked by a woman who isn't your wife. But that's pretty tame in my opinion!'

Ben was now standing next to the bed. Gina stood up, put her glass down too, took Ben by the hand and led him to the space in front of the large mirror that they had been in before. Gina then got down on her knees and without further hesitation, wrapped her lips around the head of Ben's cock, taking it all in her mouth before sucking on it hard. She continued sucking for a full minute, enjoying the sound of Ben moaning loudly, before pulling her mouth off and looking up at him again. 'That's more what I would call crossing the line!' she said.

'Ooh you sexy fucking cumwhore!' Ben said, who was starting to let go and roll with the situation. 'So, if you suck me off and swallow my load, how is everything supposed to go back to normal? Like when you come around to hang out with Kim? Are we supposed to act like nothing happened?'

'Of course not!' Gina said as she wrapped both her hands around his shaft. 'Why not embrace it! From tonight on, I'll be that one friend of Kim's who has swallowed your load. It would certainly give our friendship a certain edge but I like that!'