Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben made her laugh over breakfast and they just enjoyed each other's company as friends, or as two hot people who were very attracted to each other and had known each other for many years. However, in the lift back up to their suite, Ben seemed to prefer to keep his hands to himself, to establish some distance between them, at least physically. They walked back to the suite and packed up their belongings. Gina felt disappointed that this was probably it -- the end of their wild night away. Neither of them said much as they walked with their bags towards the door.

'Just one moment,' Gina said, when she looked back and saw that she had left her phone on the bedside locker.

She walked over to retrieve it and was surprised when she turned and saw that Ben was standing right behind her. His expression had suddenly changed and he now had that look of lust that she had seen so much on his face the previous night. He didn't say a word, but merely turned her around and bent her over so that both her hands were on the bed. He placed his hands on her hips and she looked over her shoulder at him, waiting to see what his next move would be. He left her in no doubt of his intent, raising her dress up and finding her panties underneath, before lowering them all the way down her legs. Still without saying anything, he unzipped his pants, took out his fully erect cock, and guided it towards the entrance to her pussy. Gina stood submissively, spreading her legs slightly, as Ben pushed the first couple of inches of his hard cock into her pussy. He was very eager to get inside her and he continued pushing his way in until his cock was all the way in.

'Oh fuck me, that's unbelievable!' he said after letting out a loud moan, as though relieved and immensely satisfied to have his cock inside Gina's pussy once more. 'I'm not ready to give up your pussy yet!'

Gina smiled back at him. 'I think we've woken a beast in you!'

She could tell the way he was holding her hips and slowly moving his cock in and out of her just how much he appreciated having one last opportunity to fuck her. Despite the fact that they were approaching their check-out time, he took his time screwing her. Gina too was so pleased to feel his cock inside her one last time. She wasn't ready either to send him back to Kim.

Both of them were startled when Gina's phone suddenly started ringing. The phone was right beside her on the bed and they both saw that it was Kim calling. But it wasn't just a normal call -- Kim was requesting a videocall, probably assuming that Gina was on her way out of the hotel.

Ben stopped moving for a moment and Gina looked back at him.

'What should I do? Should I wait and call her back?' she asked.

Ben thought for a moment, then said: 'No, answer it!'

Gina smiled and turned back to the phone. As she reached out to answer it, Ben began fucking her again, obviously deciding there was no point in hiding what he was doing from his wife.

When Gina answered Kim's videocall, the phone was shaking in her hand because Ben was fucking her increasingly harder.

'Hi Kim!' Gina called out.

'Hi honey!' Ben said.

'Oh my god, are you guys still fucking!' Kim exclaimed, genuinely shocked at what she was seeing on her phone. The images were shaky, but she could still figure out that Gina was bent over and Ben was standing behind her.

'Yes,' Gina said, with Ben still banging her hard. She smiled guiltily at Kim as her petite body shook with each thrust. 'I hope this isn't against the rules! I know I'm being a greedy cumslut! We just wanted to have one more fuck before we left!'

'Ben, I can't believe you're just fucking Gina! You horny bastard, look at you!' Kim said, pressing her face closer to get a better look.

Ben took the phone from Gina and held it up so that she could see his face.

'What can I say, honey -- I just really like the anniversary gift you prepared for me!' he quipped.

'I can see that!' Kim said.

Ben repositioned the phone downwards so that Kim could get a clear view of his cock going in and out of Gina's pussy. He slowed down the pace so that the phone wasn't shaking as much and he pulled his throbbing cock all the way out, before sliding it all the way back inside Gina's dripping wet pussy.

'Ooh, you horny fucker!' they heard Kim say. 'You're actually doing it! That's so sexy! Do you like taking my husband's cock, Gina?'

'I love it!' Gina said. 'But I knew I would! You're a very lucky woman.'

'You're such a dirty whore, I love it!' Kim said. 'I want to see some more.'

Ben pulled out again and instructed Gina to lie down on the edge of the bed. With Ben still holding the phone he walked over and positioned his cock at Gina's mouth. And he held the phone so that all Kim could see was Gina's face and his enormous rock-hard cock.

Gina immediately wrapped her lips around the head of Ben's cock and sucked hard while looking back at Kim. Gina could see that Kim was lying on her bed at home and was starting to pleasure herself.

'It's actually so fucking hot to see you enjoying my husband's cock!' Kim said.

'I'm so glad you're okay with this, Kim,' Gina said, pulling Ben's cock out of her mouth for a moment. 'Because I meant what I said -- I've been having so much fun with this cock!'

Gina went back to sucking hard on it and licking the shaft up and down.

'Ooh, I can see how wet you are for Ben!' Kim said.

Gina smiled and licked her juices clean off Ben's shaft and returned to sucking him off.

'What are you going to do? Are you going to suck him dry?' Kim asked while bringing herself closer to climax. It was turning her on too to hear Ben moan as he received a blowjob from Gina.

Gina looked up at Ben. 'We've done just about everything else imaginable,' she said. 'But I haven't yet swallowed a full one of your loads. Could I do it now?'

'I'd really like that,' Ben said.

'Is that okay with you too, Kim?' Gina asked.

'Of course, that's what makes you such an amazing cumwhore!' Kim said.

Gina smiled and sucked on Ben's cock with even more enthusiasm than before, hungry for the cum to rise up his shaft. She sucked harder and harder while Kim watched and while Ben moaned louder until he started shooting his cum into Gina's mouth. She kept her sexy full lips wrapped firmly around the head of his cock so that no cum would escape. Gina could hear and see on the other end that Kim was reaching climax too, biting her lip and closing her eyes in ecstasy. When Ben was finally finished, his balls officially drained of cum, he pulled his cock away and Gina opened her mouth wide so they could both see the enormous thick load she was holding in her mouth. She then swallowed it all in two large gulps.

'Mmm, your husband tastes so good!' Gina said, smiling at Kim. 'Here's to best-friends!'

51

Kim didn't stay on the call much longer, agreeing that it would be better for them to talk in person later. Gina found it very sweet and encouraging how Ben and Kim expressed how much they loved each other before Kim ended the videocall. It was a sign of the strength of their marriage that even though Gina had given Ben two blowjobs and had been fucked by him twice, once in her pussy and another in her ass, that he was now talking lovingly with Kim and telling her he was looking forward to seeing her soon.

Gina and Ben went downstairs together, checked out at reception, and walked to the carpark. Since they had taken separate cars, they said goodbye to one another there. Ben walked Gina to her car, both of them quietly feeling a tinge of sadness that their extraordinary forbidden night of sex was over. They hugged while standing at her car, doing their best to revert to a normal friendly interaction.

'Never in a million years did I think I'd be in this situation,' Ben said, standing in front of her, looking down at her gorgeous face and still admiring her tight petite body. 'But I'm honestly so glad we did this. Last night was one of the most thrilling experiences of my life.'

'Mine too,' Gina said. 'I'm so flattered that you were able to let go with me like you did.'

They hugged one last time, this time both of them lingering for a little longer. Gina enjoyed wrapping her arms around Ben's muscular torso, while Ben allowed his hands to briefly wander down her back, giving in and grabbing her ass with both his hands. She was still wearing the dress from the night before and he loved how her ass felt through it.

'It's so sexy how open you've become,' he whispered in her ear. 'I can't believe you just let me stick my cock in your ass and cum inside you...'

'It was an easy decision to make,' Gina said, continuing to enjoy the embrace and the feel of Ben's hands on her ass. She felt herself getting wet as he pulled her buttocks apart, as though he were reliving in his mind how he prepared her for anal sex the night before. 'Your cock is so juicy and big, I would've been so disappointed if you hadn't fucked my ass...'

For a moment, Ben seemed overcome again and even landed a couple of kisses on Gina's neck, before pulling back.

'I have to stay strong!' he said, releasing her and taking a step back.

'Just take all that sexual energy back to Kim and you'll be fine!' Gina said, smiling and turning to get into her car. As she drove towards the exit, she passed Ben on his way to his car and blew him a kiss before driving off.

On the drive back home, Gina's mind was flooded with images of all the incredible things she had done with Ben. She felt so aroused, especially when she thought about how she had taken so much of his cum. On reflection, she couldn't have asked for more from one night with Ben.

She couldn't help wondering, as she was sure Ben would too, if they could leave it at that and never fuck again. After such an unforgettable night of sex, it would be difficult to end it there. She fantasized for a moment about being Ben's regular fuck-buddy, or even just to have the opportunity to spend a night with him a few times a year. Maybe Kim could give him three free passes in a year, no more than that, and he could claim them whenever he wanted. For example, if he were stressed out with work or something, Gina could book into a hotel room with him and absolutely whore herself for him, making him cum over and over again to release his stress. She would love to be able to do that for him and she knew Ben would love it too. But whether anything like this could ever happen again was entirely up to Kim and was something they shouldn't rush into. After all, Kim and Ben had just taken the momentous step of opening up their marriage, and even Gina wanted to be sure that they could adjust to it.

During the drive, Gina decided to ring Josh to fill him in on the details and let him know how much of a cumwhore she had been. Josh answered and they chatted for a while, and he was very pleased with all the ways she had been whored by Ben. At the end of their conversation, though, he made an unexpected request.

'I want you and Kim to come over to my apartment this evening,' Josh said.

'You want Kim to go too?' Gina said, panicking a little but without letting on. She knew that Josh was hoping to fuck Kim again, but she wasn't comfortable with it. Not because she was jealous of her boyfriend fucking Kim, but because it would put Kim's marriage in greater danger if she continued having extra-marital sex behind Ben's back. In Gina's mind, she hoped that her wild night with Ben had evened the score for now at least and that Ben and Gina could get time to adapt to what happened and get on with being a happily married couple. But now Josh was planning to not only fuck Kim again, but was asking Gina to bring her to him, to help make it happen.

'Yes -- I had a lot of fun playing with both of you the last time,' Josh said. 'I'd like to do it again. I'm very pleased to hear about your performance with Kim's husband. And I want you to know I'll also be pleased if you bring Kim to me later.'

Josh's power over Gina was not only that he knew how much she wanted to be the ultimate submissive cumwhore. He also knew how much she wanted to finally take his enormous cock in her pussy and ass, and that she would do almost anything to make it happen.

'Okay, is 7 o'clock good for you?' Gina asked.

'7 is perfect,' Josh said and hung up the phone.

Gina had agreed merely because she didn't want to be out of Josh's favour. She would have to at least mention Josh's proposal to Kim, while strongly advising her to not do it. Gina didn't want to say no to Josh, but she could cling to the hope that Kim would. But what if Kim said yes and agreed to go back to Josh's apartment? And could Gina even credibly advise her not to go, after all the ways that Gina had fucked Ben?