Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So fucking hot, Gina! If you ask me, this Josh guy is the luckiest bastard in the world to have you to play with like that! And you like being subjugated?'

'I love it, yes!' Gina said and smiled. 'I never had enough of it with Matt. I feel like I'm really growing into the role now.'

'You obviously have a special talent for it!' Ben said. 'You must have told Kim about how you're preparing for anal sex because she's doing the same. I assume you inspired her?'

'Probably, yeah. Kim and I talk about everything, including sex.'

'Do you know that Kim and I haven't had anal sex yet?'

'She did tell me, yes, but that you are going to do it soon.'

'That's correct,' Ben said. 'As a matter of fact, our first time was supposed to be on this trip!'

'How interesting!' Gina said and laughed.

'About that, though, I was thinking about it for the last few hours,' Ben said. 'I've been trying to figure out if I should draw a line somewhere.'

'What do you mean?'

'I mean, neither Kim nor I have ever had anal sex. I'm wondering if I should keep that as a special experience for her and me.' Gina nodded, knowing though that this wasn't in fact true -- that Kim had already been fucked in the ass by Josh. 'I really want to have sex with you again tonight,' Ben continued, 'and I've no doubt we will. But I don't think we should have anal sex.'

'To be totally honest,' Gina said, 'I was really hoping I could take your cock in my ass tonight. But I completely understand -- you want to keep it as a special experience with Kim. That makes total sense.'

Ben was stroking the inside of Gina's thigh and moving ever closer to the entrance to her pussy. Throughout their conversation he enjoyed just gazing at her stunning naked body. Not only was his cock rock-hard, but Gina's pussy had been dripping wet ever since Dominic dropped off the wine. They were both extremely aroused and full of lust for one another, while enjoying the anticipation and allowing the sexual tension to build and build.

'For the record, though,' Ben said, 'I so want to fuck you in your ass -- even the thought of it is making me dizzy with excitement! But at the end of the day, I'm a married man and I feel like I should draw the line somewhere.'

'I think it's sweet,' Gina said.

She lifted herself up, put down her wine glass, and straddled Ben on the sofa. She wrapped her right hand around his thick shaft and lowered herself onto it. His huge cock slid into her pussy as easily as it did earlier.

'Fuck -- your pussy is incredible!' Ben exclaimed at feeling his cock inside her again.

He put down his wine glass on the table next to the sofa, placed his hands on Gina's hips and looked up into her eyes. He then moved his hands around to her ass, grasped her buttocks tightly and spread them apart.

'You do want my ass, don't you!' Gina said, smiling at him.

'So fucking much!'

Gina ran her fingers through his hair playfully and said: 'Well, I want you to know where you stand with me. If you change your mind, you can fuck my ass whenever you want. I personally think it would be a lovely way to end the night. You can practice on me before you fuck Kim's ass. I know I shouldn't be trying to tempt you. I'm just feeling naughty and I'd really like to know what it feels like to have your big cock in my tight ass! And I think tonight is about breaking the rules for once, not sticking to them. But I respect your decision and your self-control. It's actually very sexy that you're so loyal to Kim.'

'I don't feel very loyal to her right now!' Ben said as he moved his hands back around and raised them to massage Gina's tits and suck on her nipples.

'I love seeing you be a bad boy! It's such a turn on!' Gina said. 'Ooh and I fucking love feeling your cock inside me!'

He lifted his head and kissed her on the lips again. She could tell that he enjoyed the taboo of making out with someone else just as much as she did. And they were both on the same wavelength when it came to what would possibly be the final time they had sex. They each took it slowly. Gina remained straddling him and enjoying Ben's cock inside her while they kissed for about ten minutes without a break.

'Since you're not going to fuck my ass,' she said, finally pulling her lips and tongue away from his, 'would you mind if I took a moment to get my butt-plug? I want to have my ass filled even if your cock is only going to be in my pussy.'

'Of course,' Ben said and watched as Gina got up from the sofa, making his cock slide out and flop down, covered in her juices.

Gina first went to the bedside locker to retrieve her CUMWHORE collar, before walking to the bathroom to get the bag with her dildos, lube and other items. She returned wearing the collar and went straight to the bed and began the routine she usually did when she was with Orlando after her workouts. She lay on her front, spread her legs wide, and started applying lube to the area around her asshole. She then took the gigantic dildo and rubbed some lube over it too, before placing the tip at the entrance to her ass.

Ben meanwhile had gotten up too and was standing at the end of the bed, watching Gina's every move. Gina wasn't exactly being subtle putting on this show for Ben. It wasn't just about inserting a butt-plug into her ass, but also about giving him a vivid demonstration of just how much she could take in her ass.

'I know this night is all about giving you what you want,' Gina said, looking back at Ben. 'But it's very important that I keep up with my cumwhore training too. I was wondering if you could help me with one little thing.'

'Sure, what do you need Gina?' Ben asked, stepping closer.

Gina currently had only the tip of the dildo pushed inside her ass.

'Could you help me with this dildo, to open up my ass?'

'Ah, yeah okay,' Ben said, a bit hesitant because he knew he was entering dangerous territory with a real risk of overstepping the limit he had just set for himself.

'Thank you, Ben, you're a sweetheart! You see, Josh believes an important part of my cumwhore training is learning to be promiscuous, getting comfortable being sexual with lots and lots of different men. It's a challenge for me after all those years of marriage and being faithful to one man. But I'm extremely eager to follow this path he's set for me, which is why I'm so glad of this opportunity to fuck you. But I'd love to also be able to tell Josh that you helped stretch my ass with this dildo.'

'It would really help with your cumwhore training?' Ben said, happy to play this erotic game with Gina. He had already taken the dildo from her and was holding it in position.

'Oh, so much!'

Ben eased the dildo in slowly and was amazed to see how open Gina's ass already was. It was tight, but she took two more inches with relative ease.

'Tell me if I'm pushing it in too fast,' Ben said.

'What you're doing is perfect, Ben -- gentle but firm,' she said and moaned as she took more and more of the huge dildo in her ass. She lay relaxed on the bed, all inhibitions long since gone, with her legs fully spread. Ben was clearly enjoying himself and was even starting to massage her buttocks with his free hand.

'This is so sexy!' Gina said, looking back at Ben and seeing his rock-hard cock and the look of lust on his face. He was now moving the dildo slowly in and out of her ass, visibly amazed by how much she was able to take.

'Do you think you could take it even deeper?' he asked.

'I'd certainly like to try!' Gina said, even though she knew very well from her regular practice sessions with Orlando and Craig that she could.

Ben pushed the dildo in further, with Gina's loud moans just spurring him on to ease it in deeper. At each point, Ben would assume that she had reached her limit but then she would take a little more until almost three quarters of the monstrously-sized dildo was inside her.

'Hmm, you've quite the talent for opening me up!' Gina said.

'Honestly, I thought Kim could take a lot in her ass,' Ben said. 'She showed me this week how much of her dildo she could take and I was amazed, but this here is another level!'

'Thank you, Ben. I take my training very seriously!'

'I can see that. I can't tell you how much I want to fuck your ass right now!'

Gina looked back at Ben again and saw just how incredibly aroused he was, which pleased her.

'But Ben, you mustn't,' she said after a moment. 'If it means a lot to you for Kim to be your first anal fuck, you should hold firm.'

'It does mean a lot, but maybe I'm overthinking it. After everything we've already done, it seems pointless to hold back now.'

'It's entirely up to you, Ben,' Gina said, secretly delighted with this new development.

Ben continued moving the dildo deep into her ass and out again, silently reflecting on what his next move would be. After a minute, he pulled out the dildo and tossed it aside. He knelt closer to Gina's ass, massaging her buttocks with both of his hands and pulling them apart to reveal the gaping hole where the huge dildo had just been.

'Your ass is just too perfect,' Ben said. 'I need to know what it feels like to have my cock deep in your ass.'

Gina merely smiled back at him while he guided the tip of his cock closer to her ass. She held her breath for a moment until she felt the first touch of Ben's cock pressed against the entrance to her ass. Not surprisingly, she took the entire head of his bulging cock almost immediately. She kept looking over her shoulder, back at Ben and maintaining eye contact with him as he eased more of his cock into her ass. She had already been fucked numerous times in the ass during the week by Orlando and Craig, but Ben's cock felt different and it meant a lot to her to be taking his cock in her ass for the first time. Especially after what Josh had done to Kim, taking her anal virginity without Ben's knowledge, Gina was so pleased that Ben was getting his chance to have some extra-marital anal fun. She moaned in response to him as he eased more and more of his thick cock into her.

'Oh my god!' Ben said. 'That feels fucking incredible! You've gotten me so turned on, I could easily just release a huge load into your ass right now! But I won't, not yet. This is too fucking good! How the hell are you taking so much of my cock!'

Over three quarters of Ben's thick shaft had already disappeared inside Gina's ass and she was still taking more.

'I told you -- you're good at opening my ass up!' Gina smiled and moaned. 'It feels so good having your huge cock in my ass!'

Ben started moving his cock in and out of her ass slowly. He pulled on the chain attached to her collar as he fucked her and gradually built up momentum, giving into his animalistic urges, until he was fucking her ass hard.

'Ooh you horny bastard!' Gina said as she tried to keep up with him.

'A proper cumwhore should find it hard to walk the day after being completely whored!' Ben said as he kept fucking her harder and harder.

Gina moaned loudly with each thrust and she felt completely subjugated by Ben, who had crossed over to a point where he wasn't holding back at all. He desired Gina so much and wanted to use her, and now he was just taking this one opportunity and fully embracing it.

'You want to be a cumwhore, right?' he said.

'Yes!'

'Say it. Tell me what you want to be!'

'A cumwhore! I want to be the ultimate fucktoy, the ultimate cumwhore!'

He continued fucking her hard, calling her dirty names until he finally shot his load deep into her ass, collapsing on top of her and moaning with her as he released more and more of his cum into her.

49

Tiredness finally set in for both Ben and Gina as they lay on the bed trying to catch their breath, Ben with almost all his cock still buried deep in Gina's ass. He kissed her neck and shoulders and ran his left hand over her hip.

'You are an unbelievable fuck!' Ben said. 'Honestly, there's not a man in the world who you couldn't satisfy! You're absolutely sensational!'

'Thank you, Ben,' Gina said, looking back at him. 'You're quite the stud yourself! I really am going to be feeling you tomorrow and probably for a few days after that!'

'I know I got a bit carried away there, but you have that effect on me!'

'I'm so glad you did. It was so sexy!'

Ben eventually pulled his cock out of Gina's ass and went into the bathroom to have a shower. It was after 2am, so Gina decided not to send any more updates to Kim. But she did pick up her phone and press record on the video. She wanted to make a video to show Gina the next day, to show her what the suite was like so she could visualise everything that had happened.

'So this is the bed where I spent the night fucking your husband!' Gina said as she pointed the phone at the bed. 'I've now taken his cock in every one of my holes. He literally just finished cumming in my ass, so if I'm walking a little unevenly that's why because he fucked me really really hard! You're going to really love taking his cock in your ass too! I highly recommend it!' Gina walked around the room and ended up at the full-length mirror, revealing her naked body, the collar and the high heels. 'I do look like I've just been fucked hard, don't I? I feel like such a slut because Ben has cum in my pussy and my ass tonight! He's such a fucking stud! I'm very very jealous that you get to play with his cock anytime you want!'

Gina ended the video by blowing Kim a kiss. She went into the bathroom and took off her make-up, as well as her collar, then got into bed. By the time Ben was finished in the shower and walked out of the bathroom, Gina was in the bed, naked, and fast asleep. He was exhausted too. He got straight into bed beside her, turned off the light, and was asleep within a couple of minutes.

The next morning, Gina woke a few minutes before Ben. She was pressed against his naked body and had her arm on his chest. This was how she used to sleep with Matt, and it made her sad for a moment to think about how that was all lost. But the images of the night before soon took over.

Ben opened his eyes soon after and smiled when he saw Gina next to him.

'So it wasn't all a dream!' he joked.

'No, it was very real!' Gina said.

'I honestly don't know how we go back to normal after this!' Ben said, though he seemed relaxed and not upset about having spent a night with another woman.

'Normal is gone, you're right. But who cares, normal is boring, right? I'll always be the friend of Kim's you had a one-night stand with!'

'It feels like we did so much more than on a typical one-night stand, though,' Ben said smiling. 'Like I can't believe we actually had anal sex as well!'

'I know, it does feel a bit surreal. It was an honour, though, to be the first woman you fucked in the ass! So, what's your verdict on anal sex?'

'Fucking incredible! But I'm sure that had a lot to do with the fact it was your ass I was fucking! You set the bar extremely high!'

'Thank you. I'm actually very excited for Kim because she's going to love taking your cock in her ass as much as I did!'

Gina was running her hands over Ben's chest. After a few minutes, she moved up in the bed slightly and she and Ben began making out.

'Aren't we supposed to be stopping this now?' he said after a couple of minutes.

'We're still in the hotel. When we leave here, we have to stop!'

The kiss once again felt very intimate and comfortable. They were both feeling sleepy and it was nice for them to just feel their warm naked bodies pressed together while they tasted each other. Ben broke off the kiss and moved Gina onto her back, then knelt up in the bed. He reached down and sucked on her nipples but then moved down her body, kissing her bare skin all the way down towards her pussy. At first, Gina thought Ben was going to fuck her again, especially when she saw that his cock was hard. But instead, he moved his body further down the bed and positioned his face between her legs.

Gina responded by spreading her legs wider. He started by kissing her clit and gently flicking it with his tongue. He brought his left hand up to the entrance to her pussy and slowly inserted one finger. While tenderly sucking on her clit, he began fingering her, first with one then with two fingers.

This was exactly what Gina wanted at that moment. She was so aroused after the night she and Ben had together, but she was also feeling exhausted and liked laying back while Ben pleasured her. Gina also remembered how Kim had told her a few times about how Ben was exceptional at bringing her to climax with his tongue, and Gina was glad to be able to experience it first hand and discover that she was absolutely right. He was very skilled in how he pleasured her, very attentive to her responses. Hearing her moans and feeling her tight body squirm in ecstasy under him, Ben quickly got a keen sense of when to be gentle and when to go harder, and it built up this way until Gina placed both her hands on his head and ran her hands through his hair and was practically screaming involuntarily with pleasure. Within a few short minutes, Ben had almost brought Gina to climax, but he delayed it for a few seconds, slowing down, before finally sending her over the edge. Ben raised himself up afterwards and delighted in the sight of Gina's petite super-fit hot body writhing on the bed, her eyes closed and biting her lip.

'That was unbelievable -- thank you so much!' Gina said, genuinely impressed by Ben. He smiled at her and knelt beside her. His cock was still fully erect. 'You can fuck me again if you want,' she said.

'I think I'll give you a break, let you enjoy that post-orgasm bliss,' he said.

'You're such a gentleman!' Gina said and placed her hand on his knee. 'I mean this -- Kim is so lucky to have you. I can say that for certain especially after having you to myself for one night. You really are one of the good guys. And you're an amazing lover too.'

'The same goes for you, Gina,' Ben said. 'You're a fucking sex goddess. Like the ultimate male fantasy. Not only am I so thrilled that I got the chance to fuck you, I love the fact that Kim is inspired by you. Kim is obviously so hot already but it's amazing that you're her best-friend because being around you makes her push herself harder to be hotter and hotter. And apart from that, now that I've been with you, it makes it seem even crazier how Matt could let you go.'

'Well, I suppose his loss is other men's gain!' Gina joked.

'I think it's also your gain. I can see that you're enjoying yourself with other men.'

'Guilty!' Gina said and they both laughed.

Gina was going to offer to give Ben a final blowjob, or at least a handjob, because it seemed a shame to leave him with an erection. And she didn't want their illicit hotel trip to end. She really wanted the chance to suck his cock dry and be sexual one last time. But before she could offer, Ben got up off the bed and began getting dressed. She reflected on whether to mention it to him, but he had a look of determination on his face. He was deliberately looking away from her naked body on the bed and she guessed that he was trying his best to transition back to a space of normality. To return to being Kim's devoted husband. In the end, Gina chose to say nothing and to get dressed too.

50

At breakfast downstairs in the hotel, Gina and Ben were feeling very relaxed in each other's company. It had been such an incredible and satisfying night of forbidden sex, and they were still living in the afterglow of it. Ben was even having fun with the fantasy that they were supposed to be a married couple on a hotel break celebrating their anniversary. He placed an arm around her waist as they walked into the breakfast room together, which encouraged Gina and made her think that maybe their fun wasn't completely finished after all.