All Comments on 'Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 16'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another great episode.

BigZeke,

Another great job. I will have to admit that I am not a big fan of the Dad and son sharing Mom and/or the twins at the same time, but having said that, the story as a whole is up to your usual standards.

Always look forward to future chapters.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Опять какие-то левые члены, которые Мама отсасывает, а потом со страстью целует гг и отца- замечательный план от которого тянет блевать🤢🤮🤮🤮

LacastrianLacastrianalmost 3 years ago

Sharing is a cuck thing

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Been running real fast through these last few chapters as it’s either redundant scenes or scenes of sharem and off from the beginning of this story back in the sleepwalking one.

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingabout 1 year ago

I skimmed through this entire series, hoping for some progression in Dex's character (or anybody else's). He doesn't like Alicia and Dori's competition (really? aren't they his soulmates?) Again, he never calls a woman after dicking them. Eva (or Emma) asks; so do some of the older ones (Vivian? Mandy?). Nope too busy fucking sisters and their mother, or random guests at the party. Dex's mother warns him to be careful; yes, he should wear a condom next time he fucks her. Mom is out of control. The scene with the real estate deal was ugly. Don't know why you included that one.

The writer has skills, and I haven't seen the word 'glans' in a long while, but the Sylvia-Reece plotline fell off a cliff a long while back. Now he's back with the family for Thanksgiving, and slips in a little notice - Oh, yeah, I met this girl Lillian a while back, and we made a date for after Thanksgiving. Yeesh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous