Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 17

Story Info
Dex asks Lillian out and twins bring home team after big win.
17.1k words
4.72
17.8k
31

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

Dex and the Twins at College

CHAPTER 17

It was early Sunday morning, well before sunrise, but it was my usual get up and get going time. It was dark without even a hint of the coming day. My morning woody was in full bloom as I laid on my back pitching a tent. I was surprised that I hadn't been visited in the night, our last one home for another month. I guess even Mom was fucked out last night after the afternoon fuck and suck at the movies and then the DP at the restaurant. The twins probably felt there was no urgency of time considering they were going back to college with me today. They would be after Dad.

I plumped up my pillow and put my hands behind my head and just stared at the dark ceiling and the shadows from the streetlights out front. My woody was insistent but I was feeling a bit anxious this morning. I laid there trying to figure out why. There was a myriad of possible reasons: the long ride home was an obvious one but mainly it was; what would Reece decide to do about living at our house starting now or at the start of the next semester or not at all. As I laid there, I realized that I hadn't made much of a pitch when I asked her. I thought about what that was about. I wanted her to stay with us, off-campus. I was sure the twins would be all in, although I hadn't asked them yet. When was she going to let me know what her decision was? We'd be leaving to go back in a few hours. Not that that mattered; she had her car and she knew the way. I wasn't even sure what I wanted her decision to be. I had a leaning because I asked her. Sylvia wouldn't want her to go.

With the thought of Sylvia, I compared my early relationship with her versus my relationship with Reece. They were two different people and our relationships were just as different. My relationship with Sylvia went down in flames, even though she still had me on a string to reel me in when she wanted. Would my relationship with Reece follow the same course? Was I up for that? Just because they were sisters didn't mean we'd end up the same.

I sat up and swung my feet to the floor. I ran my hands through my hair a few times. The house was completely quiet as I sat there on the edge of my bed with my forehead in my hands. My mind swirled and everything was getting all jumbled up. I decided that there was no obvious solution because I hadn't clarified what I wanted. I loved having sex with Reece, but I loved having sex with the twins and Mom and all the others. I had to assess our relationship beyond the great sex. Living together would make that possible. Right?

I smiled to myself in the dark. At least I had figured that part out. I wanted Reece to come live with us off campus versus in a dorm. I smiled again when I realized that my woody was gone. My limp dick hung down over my balls, pointing at the floor. I stood up and stretched my arms and rolled my head around on my neck a few times in each direction and then I ran my right hand down my dick and grabbed my balls as I headed for the bathroom.

I made no sound, other than the crunching of carpet fibers under my feet. I hadn't realized it immediately, but I was feeling better. The Reece thing would be what it would be and the long drive home today would be shared by three drivers. The two not driving could sleep or whatever.

As much as the twins and I had missed Mom and Dad and were glad to be coming home for Thanksgiving, I was just as glad to be getting back to college and our house and living on our own. One more month to final exams and the semester break and we'd be back here with Mom and Dad. I smiled at that thought. I just hoped that Mom's sex drive wouldn't kill me.

After relieving my bladder, I thought about taking a shower but I didn't want to wake anyone. I returned to my room and pulled on yesterday morning's shorts and a tee shirt. I quietly went downstairs to the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee from the Keurig machine. I frowned when I remembered just how much darkness and quiet seemed to amplify the groaning of the Keurig coffee making cycle. I cringed, hoping it wouldn't disturb Mom and Dad or the neighbors for that matter. I whispered to myself, "Thank God," when the machine went silent again. I listened for anyone who might have been disturbed. Nothing.

I took the coffee cup and carefully took a small sip. Too hot. It was too early for the paper. The newspaper used to be tossed onto the walkway by the front door by a kid on a bike. Now it was delivered by an old woman in a jeep wrangler who threw it out her window and was lucky to get it into the driveway. Progress. I went to the linen closet and pulled out a beach towel. I'd soak in the hot tub until someone else got up. I grabbed my cellphone off the charging station just in case Reece called. She knew we would be leaving early today.

I didn't even realize that it was snowing until I stepped out the back door. There were nearly three inches of fine powder on the ground and it was still coming down. I loved sitting in a hot tub when it was snowing. Years ago, Dad and I had mounted spotlights on the shed beside the tub and pointed them into the sky to illuminate the diamonds gently falling out of the darkness. I pushed back the cover and then opened the door to the shed and flicked the light switch on. I hung my towel in the shed along with my clothes and stepped into the hot water. I laid back and submerged my head up to my face and watched the flakes drift gently down to my face. The approaching dawn made the effect of the spotlights less dramatic. The icy particles stung like light needle pricks.

With my ears underwater, I could only hear the monotonous thrum of the circulating motor and the steady hiss of millions of tiny air bubbles as they broke the surface. It was very relaxing. I closed my eyes to prevent the snowflakes from landing on my eyes.

I was in full relaxation mode when I felt a different vibration and opened my eyes to see what it was. Mom was already seated beside me. She had submerged her naked body to her neck and that was as far as she'd go. She never got her hair or face wet except in the shower. I sat up like she was, submerged to the neck. Before I could say anything, she said, "I love watching the snowflakes suddenly appear in the light especially when there is no wind to swirl them around." She was looking up in the sky with her head back against the tub. Other than the gentle rumble of the pump and the hissing of air-bubbles, it was completely quiet until we heard the muffled rumbling of a snow-plow going past the house at a high rate of speed. Mom said, "We're supposed to get five to eight inches and stop by ten o'clock or so. It shouldn't be an issue for your drive." I had wanted to get on the road much earlier than ten but it was safer to let the town and state plows get the roads clear before we started.

Mom slid over against me and grabbed my flaccid dick. It reacted instantly to her grip and she giggled. There was lust in her eyes and I knew where she was going, but she wasn't going there fast as she just held my erection in her fist. She surprised me when she said, "Are you going to ask Reece to move into the spare bedroom or your room?"

Rather than ask her how she came up with her question; I said, "I already have. Spare room. She hasn't answered yet." Mom started running her thumb back and forth over the tip of my velvety knob as she maintained her tight grip on the top half of my cock. The sensation was amazing and my head dropped back against the acrylic wall of the hot tub as I pushed my hips up. Mom's hand broke the surface on top of my knob. She let her hand stay there until the cold made her push me back down again. I said, "What made you ask that question?"

"The twins were hoping you would. They think Reece is good for you," she said.

I was silent a few moments as I contemplated Mom's response. "They're probably thinking sexually and I agree, but I'm thinking beyond that, but I keep equating her with Sylvia. That didn't work out so well." It was Mom's turn to be silent as her thumb worked on my 'spot'. I let out a groan and lifted my hips again.

Mom started jacking on my cock and said, "What better way to find out than playing house for a while." She leaned in and kissed me as she increased the pace with her hand. I pushed my hips up so half of my cock was above the surface and Mom broke our embrace and lower her lips to my glans. She kissed it and lashed her tongue around the ridge and concentrated on the 'spot'. I groaned hard as I already felt my orgasm building.

Mom pulled back and grinned at me. She said, "Give me that load and I'll be satisfied until you come home for Christmas."

I chuckled and said, "It's yours but you'll have to go get it." She grinned and eased her way down my shaft and the knob pushed into her throat. I moaned, "Oh fuck. Yes." I started trembling as I gritted my teeth. My balls churned and then my mouth opened in a groan, "Yunnnggggg." Mom pulled back and readied herself for my hard streams of cum. She smiled up at me with my cock protruding from her lips and I launched my hips with every one of many strong spurts of cum. She took it all and swallowed several times. She almost got behind and her eyes pinched shut and she heaved and gagged and 'awwkkked' a few times. She didn't come off my knob though.

When she was satisfied that I was done she pulled back and swirled my deposit around in her mouth, mixing it with her saliva. She pushed the mixture out on her lips and blew a cum bubble. She giggled at my reaction and sucked it back in her mouth. She swallowed hard and then kissed her way up my stomach to my nipples and then up to my lips. I fondled her big tits as they came within range. She climbed up into my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. Her body pressed my hard cock between us and she kissed me hard. I knew she wouldn't stay there long. Above the few inches of warm air sitting on the water, it was cold.

The cold air felt good to me. I was overheated from the hot water and the blow job. Mom sucked my tongue into her cum tasting mouth. She giggled and slid off my body to submerge herself in the hot water. It didn't look or feel like my erection was going to subside.

The sun had made its appearance as I grabbed my snow-covered cellphone off the step and then retrieved my towel and wrapped it around my waist with a tent in front. Mom giggled as she pulled on her robe. I grabbed up my clothes and made our way through the deeper snow and stomped our feet on the welcome mat at the back door. Before we pulled the door shut behind us, we heard the moaning and groaning coming from Mom and Dad's room. We didn't want to disturb Dad and the twins, but we were both curious. Mom eased open the bedroom door and she bent forward and stuck her head into the gap. I looked over her shoulder. June, Julie, and Dad were in a three-way daisy-chain in the middle of the king-size bed. Dad was eating out June, who was doing the same to Julie, who was knob-gobbling Dad's cock. We watched for a minute and they changed so that June had Dad's cock. Mom reacted to the sight by pushing her ass back against my renewed hard-on. She turned her head back and grinned up at me. The lascivious look in her eyes told me what she wanted.

I let my towel drop to the floor and Mom hiked her robe up over her ass. I bent at my knees to lower myself as I grabbed my cock and slid it through Mom's sex. She muffled her groan with the back of her hand as she prepared herself for penetration doggy style. I pushed my knob into her from behind and then gripped her hips and steadily pushed inside her. She grabbed the door frame for leverage and pushed back. Her short spikey hair fell forward over her face as she leaned further down. Her legs shuddered as I started thrusting my hips forward and back. She was going down and I went down with her. We were both on our knees and I resumed my motion.

June heard the groans and she giggled as she pulled Dad up and then off the bed. He sat down on his ass in front of Mom and slid forward to push his cock to her face. She wasn't immediately aware that he was even there but when his knob touched her lips, she gobbled his cock down to his balls. He groaned hard as my momentum pushed Mom on and off his cock. He was grinning at me.

Mom pulled herself forward and off my cock and pulled her lips off Dad's cock and moved into his lap to push her pussy onto his cock in a cowgirl position and began slamming her hips on him. As if the whole thing had been choreographed, June and Julie slid forward together and shared my cock with tag-team blow jobs.

June stood up and pushed her wet pussy to my lips. Julie had my cock to herself and she furiously bobbed her head up and down. After groaning from Julie's attack, I flicked my tongue on June's clitoris and she grabbed my head and pulled herself hard to my face. I began drilling my tongue into her. She wailed out a moan and started grinding her hips on my face.

She began throbbing on my lips as she groaned into an orgasm. She flooded my face as her pulsing pussy pushed against my tongue. When she was done, she didn't back away from me. She slid her wet pussy down over my chin to my chest and continued down until she kissed me on my pussy tasting lips and then Julie's hand guided my cock into June's pussy, who groaned hard as she sat down on it. She was face to face with me and with her eyes pinched shut she said, "Gawwdd, I love your cock. Jesus, you're hard." She opened her mouth wide and then snickered as she continued, "Can you see your cock in my throat." Julie laughed and plunged a finger deep in June's anus. June groaned hard and I could feel Julie's finger move along beside my shaft.

I was on my knees, sitting back on my heels with June's body pressed against mine. She clung to my neck and was gyrating her tits on my chest. Her pussy was trapped on my hard cock as I held her ass in my hands. Her feet were on the floor beside me and she was trying to use them to push herself up and down my cock. I helped her efforts by lifting her and letting her drop back down again. Her forehead was on my shoulder as she moaned through an open mouth.

Mom screeched into her orgasm and Dad followed soon after. I could feel mine, but it was way off. Julie was finger-fucking June's ass and curling her finger along my shaft, which affected both of us. She was basically masturbating my cock inside June's pussy. The combined stimulation drove June higher and moments later, she was screeching into a massive orgasm. I tried to catch up with her, but it wasn't going to happen.

June was a rag-doll after she recovered her breathing. I helped her get off my cock and she curled up beside me in a fetal position. Julie grinned at me and then took June's place. She kissed me passionately and whispered, "Fuck me Dex. Give it all to me." I knew this was going to work out perfectly. Everyone would get off before we were done.

Julie's eyes were shut and her mouth hung open as she luxuriated on my cock. My orgasm was beginning to spiral in as she snapped her hips forward and slowly withdrew only to repeat the action. Her core strength was amazing. The only part of her that was moving was her hips. Her hands were on the back of my neck as she grinned at me. Then her eyes glazed over and I knew she was about to blow. She lowered her forehead to my chin and snapped her hips forward again. I knew she was desperately trying to hold back.

I started out thinking that my orgasm would follow hers, but suddenly, that changed as my climax was on me. There was no holding it back. I gritted my teeth and screwed my face into some ridiculous grimace and let out a loud groan, "Yyyuunngggghhh," as cum rocketed up my shaft into her pussy. The power of the first few shots yanked Julie into her orgasm and she screamed hard as she felt it coming on. Her pussy grabbed my cock in mid spasm and her rapid-fire clenching milked me of many shots of jizz.

We both finished together and Julie kissed me hard. We were clutching each other. Her firm breasts pressed against my chest and I could feel her heart throbbing. We were both gasping for air. Without a word, Mom and Dad stepped past us heading toward the master bathroom. The shower came on moments later.

When Julie and I recovered, the three of us went upstairs and jumped in the shower. It was barely past sunrise and I had already cum twice. As we were drying each other off, I broached the subject of Reece taking the spare bedroom back at college. Julie just giggled and put her hand out to June and said, "Pay up."

June said, "We were hoping you'd ask her. When is she moving in?"

I shrugged my shoulders and jumped as June pinched my knob. I said, "I don't know. She hasn't given me an answer yet. I was hoping she'd follow us back today." We finished up in the bathroom sharing possession of the sink and faucet. I was glad we had our own bathrooms at our house.

Mom had a huge pile of pancakes, Maple Syrup, and sausages on the table when we went downstairs, dressed for the day. I was halfway through my stack when my cellphone rang. I left the dining room to answer it when I saw that it was Reece calling. When I returned to my cold pancakes, everyone was anxiously looking at me, waiting on Reece's decision. I teased them a little by sitting down and stabbing a piece of sausage with my fork. As I pushed it into my mouth, Julie said, "Well? Was that Reece? What is she going to do?" Mom grinned at Julie and then turned her attention back to me. Dad was oblivious as usual and had a confused look on his face as he took a sip off his coffee cup.

I said, "That was Reece. She has decided to wait until the start of the next semester. She's reluctant to leave Sylvia with such short notice. But she's excited about my offer to live in our spare bedroom instead of on-campus. She hopes that the twins approve." Everyone at the table broke into a wide grin except for Dad who was looking at Mom for some kind of explanation.

Mom just put her hand on his and said, "I'll explain later dear." He was content with that and he got up from the table and went to the kitchen to refresh his coffee. Everyone else had finished breakfast while I was on the phone and cold pancakes didn't appeal to me. I finished the cold sausage, soaked in Maple Syrup, though.

The snow stopped falling at nine o'clock and we were on the road by ten. The plan was for each of us to drive an hour and twenty minutes and we'd be home. I drove first. I didn't know what to expect from June and Julie but they both curled up and fell asleep. Julie in front and June sprawled across the back seat. I wound up driving two hours before turning the wheel over to Julie.

I came awake as June blasted through the snowbank blocking our driveway. We were home. It seemed odd to think of this rental house, just off campus as 'home', but that is what it had become. I guess home is where your stuff is. We tromped through the deep snow with our bags and stomped out feet on the rug in the foyer before kicking our shoes off. I put my bag on my bed. The twins carried their bags up to their room. It was chilly in the house because I had turned the thermostat down to conserve oil. I turned it back up. The house was quiet except for the sound of the furnace rumbling and the ticking of the baseboard heaters. I looked out on the snow-covered back yard and noticed right away that the thick, foam hot tub cover was wide open. I couldn't believe that I had left it like that. What a waste of electricity. A layer of steam rose a foot above the tub. Then I noticed that several towels were draped over the top of the shed door.

I started toward the back door to investigate when I saw a head pop up above the steam. It was Sarah and as much of her as I could see was naked. She sat on the back edge of the tub and I watched as her head fell back and her lips parted. Her torso snapped forward and then eased back. Then another head was suddenly kissing her tits. My immediate thought was that the second head was Sandy, but as I watched, I realized that the hair was too dark, even if her light brown hair was wet. When the second head came up above the steam to kiss Sarah on the lips, the broad shoulders belonged to a guy. Sarah was having sex with a guy in our hot tub or was about to.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers