Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom reached over and grabbed a handful of popcorn from a bowl on the end-table and said, "Some Sci-Fi thing about worm-holes and inter-dimensional stuff. It's not bad." She raised her hand to her mouth and flicked her tongue out to snare a couple pieces of the puffed kernels. She saw me watching and she grinned at me and flicked her tongue out at me. She sensuously licked the melted butter from her fingers and then put her hand down on my thigh. She didn't move her hand, but I knew it was a precursor to her intentions.

Dad sat in a chair kitty-cornered to the sofa. He had he feet up and he was snoring more than he was watching the movie. The twins were laying on the floor on their stomachs with their chins propped in their hands. Their knees were bent with their feet wagging in the air above their butts. They occasionally let them drop so their heels bounced off their butts. They were into the movie. They loved Science Fiction in all genres.

I liked Sci-Fi too and I was intently watching the movie when Mom's hand started roaming up my thigh toward my crotch. I looked at her and she smiled and pushed her tongue into her cheek a few times. I smiled back and watched as her fingers pulled down my zipper. In spite of every effort to squelch my arousal, I knew I would lose the battle.

With her other hand, she began unbuttoning her blouse and after she curled her fingers around my hard-on, she flashed open her blouse to reveal that she wore no bra. She reached in and pinched one of her nipples as she writhed with the contact. Her lips parted to form an 'O'. Her eyes displayed her obvious lust. She started slowly jerking me off being careful to not alert anyone in the room, even though everyone in the room wouldn't have been surprised in the slightest. My head fell against the back of the sofa. I squelched a moan before it got started.

Mom quietly moved her body away from me so she could lay on her side and put her head in my lap. She laid her head on my stomach and unfastened my pants with her free hand. She was facing the TV as she slid her head lower and slid her lips over the firm velvety crown. I squelched another moan as I humped up my hips. I reached past her shoulder to caress her breast. She squelched her own moan on my cock as she lashed her tongue around my knob.

Dad was snoring and the twins were engrossed in the movie. I had seen the movie before and I was engrossed in something else. Mom buried my cock in her throat and just held it there until she had to come up for air. She didn't give the slightest gag or make a sound as she withdrew to the ridgeline. She lashed the 'spot' and I humped my hips up in the air, lifting Mom with them.

She pulled off my cock and wiped her lips with the back of her hand and sat up. She looked at me and gave a nod of her head that I read as, 'follow me'. She stood and quietly left the room, flashing her tits as she went. The twins were so intent on the movie, they didn't notice her leave the room.

I followed just as quietly. Mom took my hand and led me to her bedroom and stripped me naked before pushing me down on the edge of her bed. I scooched back until the backs of my knees were at the edge and my feet dangled in midair. I leaned back to prop myself on my elbows to watch her strip out of her clothes.

Mom would be a big hit if she decided to take up a career as a stripper. Every once in a while, she mentions that the local gentleman's club is having an amateur stripper contest. That's all she ever says about it. To my knowledge, she has never entered one.

She stripped slow and sensual as she swayed her body to an unheard beat. She ran her hands down her body to accentuate her curves starting with her big tits. Anyone who witnessed Mom's big, high-riding, firm tits would swear they had to be enhanced, but they're not. She slithered out of her skirt and thong and my cock was rock hard and begging for attention. I was breathing erratically before her hands went to her sex. She pinched her arms to her side to push her breasts together to create additional cleavage. The sultry look in her eyes and her pursed lips were the icing on the cake.

She dropped to her knees to the floor, between mine and dragged my cock across her face as she kissed and licked the underside. She pulled her face back as she pressed my shaft tight to her face. Then she opened her mouth and pushed my knob into her cheek. She grinned as I groaned. She was making love to my cock. I always love it when she does that. She caressed my balls with one hand as she maneuvered my cock from one cheek to the other. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning hard around my cock, that was stretching her lips to the max. I couldn't believe how hard I was. I was already thinking about the orgasm swirling around on the horizon. I held it at bay. I never wanted this to end. Mom opened her eyes and they smiled at me as I gazed back at her.

It seemed that I had been eating pussy all day and at that moment I wanted Mom's pussy on my lips. I motioned with my fingers to get Mom's attention. She reluctantly pulled her lips off my knob and I said, "Bring your sex up here." I patted my lips to indicate where 'here' was. She grinned and pushed herself to her feet. Her dark, neatly trimmed pubic hair glistened in the light from the lamp on the nightstand as she seductively climbed onto the bed. She pivoted around and lifted one leg over my head and planted her knees beside my neck. I grabbed a pillow to stuff under my head to lift me up to heaven. Mom had never let my throbbing erection go and she lowered her tits to my stomach and guided my cock to her lips. This time she pushed her lips into my pubic hair. I groaned as my knob invaded her throat. She giggled and gagged a little but stayed right there until she needed to breathe.

As she pulled up my shaft, I drilled my tongue between the pink, fleshy petals of her inner labia. Her body pulsed hard in response. She moaned and spit a huge wad of saliva on my cock and then then pushed her lips down the shaft again, lashing her tongue as she went.

She started humping her pubic mound on my face and I attacked her clitoris and she pulled back off my cock and groaned hard as her hips pulsed. She pressed her forehead against my cock and in a deep, demonic voice she said, "Jesus Baby. Yes. Do that. Oh my ggawwdd." I did as commanded and if I got off the target by a millimeter, she maneuvered her hips to get back on.

Her hands continued on my cock but she started thrashing and the pitiful wail that came out of her was followed closely by a sudden flood of her juices. She wasn't squirting. Her pussy clenched hard to start the flood and she pushed my tongue out. I pushed it back in and she wailed again as her body quaked above me. I grabbed her hips to hold her in place as I attacked her clitoris again. She groaned out, "Oh fuck, Baby," when my broad tongue dragged across her erect clit.

In the throes of her orgasm she abandoned her blow job and then her hand job. She was comatose, with her forehead still pressed to my cock. Her hands still gripped the shaft but had stopped moving. Her body and pussy throbbed through her orgasm and I wondered if she would stop. I couldn't resist tonguing her clitoris a few times and she would groan and her pussy would clench in response. Then I stopped torturing her and she went limp as her head rolled off my cock to my right thigh. Her grip on my cock loosened. I flexed it to get her attention back but she was gone. Passed-out, asleep or just off in another galaxy, I didn't know.

I nudged her and prodded her to no affect. I did get a response when I drilled my tongue into her sopping wet pussy, but that was just a deep throated groan. She had her full weight on me, but I didn't mind. She weighed probably one-hundred-twenty pounds. Her pussy drooled her juices down my cheeks and chin. I didn't mind that either.

I felt my cock softening in Mom's hand. She seemed to be present in some sense because she would tighten her grip momentarily and that tingle coursed through my groin.

After several minutes, my cock was completely flaccid in her hand. She had barely moved since her orgasm. Her breathing had long since returned to normal and she was doing her soft 'poofing' snore. The last thought I had before drifting off was, 'it's usually the guy who falls asleep after his climax'.

I had no clue how long I had been out when I felt movement that wasn't part of the sensual dream, I was in. I was reliving the scene of Sylvia, naked on her hands and knees as Dad was fucking her doggy style. His momentum drove her lips onto my cock. As I came awake, I realized that my cock was hard again and Mom's hand still had a light grip on it. The dream lingered in my mind.

Mom must have registered the movement too as she moaned and stopped her light snoring. I couldn't see anything other than Mom's perfectly shaped ass above my face. I felt more movement or maybe new movement. Then I saw Julie's grinning face appear above me and at the same time I felt lips pushing down over my glans. The lips were not Mom's. They had to be June's.

Julie stood up, revealing her naked body. She placed her feet on either side of my head, facing the headboard. I smiled up at her as she spread her labia to display her pink petals. I could see what her plan was but I couldn't imagine that she could get her pussy on my lips without nudging Mom further down my body, which is exactly what she did.

Mom was on her knees above my shoulders. Her pussy was right there on my lips as her torso had collapsed to my stomach with her head resting on my right thigh. Julie bent down and used her ass to nudge Mom forward until she slid her legs out straight behind my head and her pussy dropped to my chest. Mom groaned as her face wound up on my right knee. She was sprawled out flat on my body. Julie giggled as she toppled and then she dropped her pussy to my lips and started rocking her hips along my extended tongue.

June made herself known as she finished her knob job and pushed all the way down until my knob pushed into her throat, pushing aside Mom's loose grip. That got my attention. June's cock-sucking skills were nearly as good as Julie's, whose were nearly as good as Mom's. I couldn't add much to the action with Mom's body lying on me.

When June pulled back up my shaft, Mom's fingers curled around it and started jerking me off at the same pace as June's blow job. June pulled off and the movement on the bed indicated that June and Mom were kissing as Mom's hand job continued in long, knob to balls, strokes. June's saliva provided the lubrication. I groaned into Julie's pussy when June returned to her blow job. Julie looked over her back to see what June and Mom were doing but she didn't alter her pace until I flicked my tongue along her swollen clitoris. Her chin pulled into her neck as she groaned and twisted her hips on my face.

Julie reached down and grabbed my hair and pulled me up to her sex. I got her message and flicked my tongue across her pussy in every direction. She screeched from my renewed attack and rolled her hips forward. I drove my tongue into her rosebud and she screeched again.

Mom apparently came up on one elbow to get a better view of what was going on. June pulled off my cock to see why her sister was screeching. Julie leaned back and put her hands back on Mom's ass to use it as leverage to drive her anus on and off my tongue. She was going nuts and my tongue was getting tired.

Julie's head was back and I couldn't see her face between her tits. I heard her moan out that she was cumming and her pussy confirmed it as she rolled her hips back to get my tongue back in her. She spasmed all around my face. My hands had been trying, unsuccessfully, to find a way into Mom's sex. I moved them both to Julie's tits and palmed her nipples which heightened her thrashing. She was muttering, "Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus."

As Julie's spasms continued, I turned my attention to June's blow job. I was getting close to release and I wanted it really bad. I started humping my hips, lifting Mom's body in the process. Then everything changed. June's lips abruptly drove down my shaft, suddenly abandoning her rhythm. Mom's hand was forced off and she immediately gripped my balls. I couldn't see a thing other than Julie's pubic mound. June groaned hard on my cock and gagged as she struggled to get back off it. When she did, she coughed a few times and said, "Jesus Dad, give me some warning next time." That was followed immediately by a groan of pleasure as her lips pressed to my knob again.

When Julie's orgasm receded, she rolled off to my right and curled up in a fetal position with no interest in what was happening with Mom, Dad and June. I came up on my elbows, lifting Mom's ass higher. What I saw caused my cock to harden further. June's lips were being forced up and down my cock by Dad's momentum as he was fucking her doggy style. June had her left knee on the bed next to my left leg and her right foot was on the floor with her beautiful ass high in the air. Dad had a grip on her hips and was sawing his hips into her. Mom's face was inches from June's, as if she was waiting for June to come off my cock so she could take her place. Dad's face was flushed red as he pummeled June's pussy. From the look on his face, he wasn't far away from blowing his load.

June's face scrunched up tight as her orgasm crushed her. Dad was hurrying to catch up with her as she pulled off my cock to gasp for air. Mom planted her lips on my cock and buried it to her throat. I let out a groan. June's head bobbed forward and back with Dad's increased momentum. Her mouth hung open and her eyes were vacant. Then her face dropped to my left thigh as Mom picked up her pace. Fuck I was close. Mom smiled at me around my cock. She knew I was close and she joined her blow job with a hand flailing up and down my shaft in coordination with her lips.

I could feel myself rising up the face of a huge wave as my attention was split between Dad's flailing hips in June's pussy and Mom's face bobbing furiously on my cock. Dad's face contorted into what looked like tremendous pain for a moment and then his mouth opened with a demonic, "UUUNNNGGGGG." June's face came up off my hip and she screamed as Dad poured his jizz into her.

I hit the crest and humped up my hips as cum exploded up my shaft into Mom's grinning face. Mom drank all of my deposit without difficulty. Dad continued to hump his hips at June as she rocked back and forth with her mouth agape. When he stopped, June slumped forward and off Dad's hard cock and on to my left thigh.

When Mom pulled off my spent cock, she motioned for Dad to bring his softening cock to her lips. She sucked him in to his balls and she grinned as she cleaned him with her tongue. My cock was still hard but I could feel the firmness dissipating. Mom couldn't resist curling her fingers around my shaft but she released it when she realized that her touch was only getting me back up again.

Dad came around the side of the bed behind Mom's body and cuddled up with Julie, who hadn't moved since she rolled off my face. They kissed as Julie cooed her contentment. Mom moved her torso further onto my body so she could kiss June. I fell off my elbows and just stared at the ceiling, thinking, 'Holy crap. I love my family.'

It was late and we all fell asleep in a heap of bodies. I remember stirring when Mom rolled her body off mine and got off the bed. I woke later and realized that I was alone. I felt for my dick. It was soft and dangling down over my balls. The skin was stiff from dried saliva and left-over vaginal juices and cum. I rolled onto my left side and my dick dropped to the bed. I fell asleep and slept hard until the daylight woke me. I knew without even looking at the clock that it was after 7:30 AM. I felt renewed from the deep sleep and I swiveled my feet to the floor and went to the bathroom. The hot shower was invigorating.

I dressed, but since this was our last day home, I was sure I wouldn't be in clothes long and to accentuate that thought, Mom was in the kitchen with nothing on but her apron. I stood at the bar staring at her ass and side boob. She seemed to sense that I was behind her and she turned around and leaned back against the counter. She looked down at her chest, which is where I was looking. She looked back up at me and grinned. She said, "I hope you had a great vacation. I know I have."

I chuckled and said, "It's not over yet."

An impish look came across her face and she said, "No. It's not." Then she turned serious and said, "What do you want for breakfast. We have to keep your strength up, don't we?" It was a rhetorical question and she turned back to her work.

I could see that she had scrambled some eggs and the package of bacon was on the counter. I had nothing to add so I went out to collect the newspaper off the driveway and took it out back to the hot tub. I stripped out of my clothes and climbed in quickly. The air was freezing. I started with the sports page, being careful not to let it dip into the water. I had to fold the paper into the size of the columns I was reading so I could get deeper in the water.

I was just thinking that our last day at home was starting off kind of slow when I heard the sound of multiple feet crunching through the thin crust of snow on the ground. I looked up to see June and Julie flashing their robes open and closed and laughing as they kicked off their flip-flops and discarded their robes as they nearly flew over the edge of the hot tub and into the water beside me. The newspaper was ruined from the huge splash.

I was clearing the hot water from my face with my hands and I notice the twins looking back at the house and clapping and hooting. I sat up so I could see what was going on. In the middle of the large picture-window, looking into the backyard was Mom's naked body. Her breasts were pressed against the window, which flattened them out and made them look even larger. The left side of her face was also pressed against the glass but her breath had fogged it over so we couldn't see the details. Her hands were placed higher on the window. Behind her was Dad with his fingers showing on the front of her naked hips. He was fucking her in a standing doggy position as she was trapped against the window. Her hands dropped off the window and grabbed her big tits as Dad pounded her from behind.

My cock quickly rose to full attention and the girls each grabbed a half as they watched Dad furiously throwing his hips forward and back. The girls hadn't even glanced down at my cock as they started jerking me off to the same vigorous pace that Dad was fucking Mom.

Mom's right hand came off her right tit and tried to wipe the fog from the window. She was either trying to see out or let us see in. Either way, she only succeeded in smearing the fog around. We could see her lips open wide and pressed against the glass. It was easy to imagine what noises were coming from her.

Dad was really giving it to her hard. The light reflecting off the window showed the window flexing in and out along with Dad's momentum. The twin's hands flailed up and down my shaft in unison and I took a moment to glance at each of them. Their faces were flushed red with arousal and their free hands were working in their pussies. Their boobs were just under the surface of the hot water, but their nipples were fully erect. It wasn't because of the cold.

I looked back to the house just as Mom's flat tummy began flailing forward to the glass. Her spastic motions revealed that she was having an orgasm. Her forehead pressed against the glass along with her hands and lower arms all the way to her elbows. Dad was still pummeling her.

We couldn't really see Dad all that clearly because of the sunlight reflecting off the window, but it wasn't hard to tell from Mom's body being driven against the window that Dad was launching his load in hard hip surges. Then their movement stopped and Mom turned around and threw her arms around his shoulders and they kissed.