Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June climbed up on the counter to Mom's right and pulled her dress back up to finger her own pussy. Julie did the same on Mom's left and then leaned down and kissed Mom sensuously before dropping her face lower to suck on her left breast. June did the same and found her perch on Mom's right breast. Mom groaned hard as her girls suckled. Her fingers went to her own pussy and we could hear the squishing noises.

Mom stopped and pulled her fingers from her sex and motioned for us to come closer. She leaned forward breaking the contact between the girl's lips on her tits. She pushed herself off the counter and proceeded to strip out of her dress. She walked seductively to Dad and pushed her amazing body against his, taking his cock in her hand as she kissed him hard. He kissed her back just as hard. She stroked his cock in a reverse handgrip. She broke their embrace and she pulled his cock to where she had been perched in the corner of the countertop. She motioned for him to take her spot. He dropped his pants and slid his ass up on the still warm counter. June and Julie immediately took over the job of jerking on his cock. Mom leaned in and kissed him again and then trailed her lips down to his cock and inhaled it, pushing the girl's hands off as she went all the way to his balls. Dad groaned hard. She bobbed her tongue against his balls and then pulled back leaving a sloppy, saliva-soaked cock behind. The girls resumed their hand jobs, smearing the lubrication along his shaft.

While Mom was inhaling Dad's cock, she was bent over at the waist showing me her wet pussy. I almost came right there. She turned to me with a look on her face like a lioness closing in on a meal. She squatted in front of me and inhaled my cock and I groaned just as loud as Dad had. The twins were sharing sloppy blow jobs on Dad's cock to keep him up. Mom took a few trips up and down the length of my long cock and I groaned each time she pushed my cock into her throat.

She looked me in the eyes and pulled her lips slowly off my cock. She stood and led me toward the action in the corner. The twins sat up but their hands were still working on Dad's cock. Mom turned her back to Dad and the girls and pulled herself up into his lap. Julie pulled his cock between Mom's legs as she spread hers to rest on the top of his. She lifted herself with her thighs until Julie positioned Dad's cock to her rosebud. She was already gasping for air. Julie held Dad's cock in position as Mom dropped her ass down his shaft. They both groaned all the way down.

Julie's hand was pushed aside as Mom's ass slid down. Mom stopped at the bottom and inhaled deeply in total contentment. She really liked cock in her ass. Julie bent forward and suckled on Mom's left tit and June did the same on her right tit. Mom drove her hips up using her legs on Dad's thighs as leverage. She groaned as she got into a rhythm.

Mom motioned me toward her and pulled the outer petals of labia apart revealing her bubbling cauldron of juices. Dad's balls were inches below. I took my throbbing cock in my hand and stepped in close between Mom and Dad's legs. The counter height with Mom in Dad's lap was perfect for me to pull my cock down and slide it into Mom's pussy. Mom squelched a scream as her eyes pinched shut and her mouth fell open. I could feel Dad's cock in her ass. The girls continued to suckle on Mom's tits. She was getting an avalanche of sexual stimulation and she seized and let out a long demonic groan. I pushed my cock deep in her pussy and Dad groaned as my fatty slid past his cock. I stopped and waited for Mom to signal a go. I pushed my index and middle finger of my right hand into Julie's wet pussy and did the same with my left hand into June's pussy. They both began rocking their hips to fuck themselves on them. I curled my fingers trying to find their 'G-spots'. I must have found Julie's because she gasped and started grinding her hips on my fingers, while she muttered, "Oh God. Right there. Yes. Yes." I moved my left fingers around until I got a similar reaction from June.

Mom lifted her head off Dad's shoulder and looked at me. She said, "Jesus Baby. It feels like your cock is in my stomach. I smiled at her and pushed my hips forward and Mom groaned hard and muttered, "Fuck," as she started trying to rock her hips on or off our cocks. I took that as the signal and I pulled out and then started a regular fucking motion. Dad groaned as the sawing motion of my cock along his got to him. I got into a rhythm with my hips and my fingers. Mom reached down and laid her fingers along my shaft as I came out and pushed back in. All she needed for maximum stimulation was a third guy's cock to suck on, or a pussy to lick.

Dad was trapped under Mom and he could barely rock his hips to drive his cock in her ass. She was kind of trapped under me but she had some freedom of motion and she was able to roll her hips to get the affect of Dad's cock in her ass and add to my motion at the same time. We all had to get in the rhythm and when we did, Mom let out a loud scream that erupted before she could get her hand to her mouth to muffle it. Everything stopped. Mom was so far gone that she didn't care who may come pounding on the rest room door. She was trying to get us going again, and when we did, she whimpered, "Oh my gggawwwddd. I'm gonna double cum. Oh Jesus." I assumed that 'double cum' meant she was going to have both an anal and a vaginal orgasm together. That's exactly what happened. The pressure in Mom's sex was amazing. Dad's mouth fell open in a long loud groan as she grabbed his cock with her sphincter.

Dad came first. I could feel his cock pulsing and jetting cum into Mom's ass through the thin membrane. Both June and Julie had pulled back from Mom's tits and where staring up at me with eyes that were vacant. They were both gasping for air with mouths open and then Julie exploded into a huge orgasm and I knew right away that she was going to 'squirt'. Her hips flailed on my fingers and when I pulled my fingers from her, she squirted a wide spray that shot up my right arm and soaked my right hip and thigh. She stuffed a hand into her mouth to stifle her screech.

June was close behind and her hips started going as she erupted into a squirt, soaking my left arm. Hers was more of a stream than a spray and had considerably more power behind it. They both grunted as air in their lungs wheezed out coordinated with their squirts.

Mom was in her own world as I continued to fuck her in deep penetrating strokes. Then I changed up to a jackhammering knob fuck and that was it for her. She shoved her wrist to her mouth and screeched. She clenched hard on my cock and threw her hips up at me, which pulled her ass off Dad's cock. I felt him coming out. Mom collected just enough control to whimper, "Cum on my tits, Baby."

My own orgasm had been swirling around since I slid my cock past Dad's. I held on just long enough for Mom's orgasm to take its course and then I let it go and my balls churned out my load as I pulled back, grabbed my cock and started jacking on it as I aimed it at Mom's tits. She was cupping them in anticipation as I blew four long powerful shots across her chest, along her tits to her neck and face. Both June and Julie had recovered from their huge orgasms and leaned forward with their mouths open in hopes of receiving a shot or two. I adjusted my aim for two shots onto June's waiting tongue and then shot the last three shots onto to Julie's tongue. Mom laughed and started grinding her tits together smearing cum everywhere.

I wiped the post-cum from the 'eye' on Mom's pubic mound. I carefully backed up avoiding the floor tiles behind me that had been soaked by June's and Julie's squirts. The girls dropped off the counter and pulled Mom up off Dad. His cock had completely softened. He sat up and turned on the faucet in the sink to his right and pulled off several paper towels using them to clean off his cock.

Julie made her way around the wet tiles and squatted in front of me and inhaled my softening cock. She slurped her tongue around my shaft and pulled off with a soft 'pop'. June squatted in front of Mom and ate her pussy out, slurping up my deposit that was leaking from her pussy. She caught the cum leaking from her ass in her hand.

The bathroom door 'thunked' against the lock and then there was soft knocking. I walked down to the door and without opening it, said, "Sorry. We have a plumbing problem. Can you use the men's room?" Moments later, I heard the men's room door squeak open and a female voice say, "Hello. Is anyone in here." I heard nothing more. I went back to the sinks and everyone was getting back into their clothes. I found my pants and pulled them up. I stuffed my semi-erect cock in and zipped up. It took everyone five minutes to get fully dressed. Then we waited at the door until whoever had gone in the men's room came back out and then we returned to our table one at a time over the next two minutes.

Dad paid the bill and met us outside. Mom pressed her body to his and kissed him passionately and said, "Oh my God Jarod, that was incredible. Thank you." Dad grinned before they went to his car and the twins and I went to Mom's car. I doubted that Mom and Dad would make a pit-stop somewhere, but didn't completely dismiss the possibility.

There were no pit-stops and I drove Mom's car into the driveway right behind Dad and parked in her spot. I was exhausted from the day's physical activities and I went to my room and stripped naked and then walked back to the bathroom and took a quick shower before climbing under my covers. Apparently, everyone else was exhausted too. I slept like a rock without interruption.