Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

When Dex and Maddy where walking into the theater; June, Julie and Jarod were pushing through the main entrance door to the mall. June and Julie were excited. They loved to shop. Jarod? Not so much. He was along for the 'ride' that was more or less promised back at the house. Jarod loved having sex with his daughters. Alone or together. His cock was on instant alert, ready to go to battle stations.

He didn't have to wait long as June and Julie pulled him half-way down the long concourse to a tiny photo booth. It was hardly big enough for one person. They all laughed as they struggled to get in the booth and pull the drape shut. Julie pushed coins into the slot and a bright light came on. There were on-screen instructions in front of them. No one paid any attention to them. June had already unzipped his pants and Julie pulled his cock out to the cool air. Julie gripped the shaft and June palmed his balls as the first flash went off. The photo appeared on the screen and the girls burst out laughing. Jarod frowned because of the bewildered look on his face in the photo.

June and Julie quickly slid off the bench seat to their knees and Julie pushed her lips down Jarod's cock. June still had control of his balls and she grinned back at the camera as another flash went off. Then it was June's turn and Julie smiled at the camera. Each time, the photo appeared on the screen and the girls laughed. Jarod continued to frown because he was seeing for the first time, the stupid looks on his face when he was getting a blow job.

Jarod decided he wanted to get in on the fun so he had the twins hold up their skirts and he pushed a couple fingers into each of their glistening wet pussies. They laughed hard when the photo popped up on the screen. The girls must have thought out their plan for each shot because the flashes were coming quickly. June lifted her skirt and quickly got in Jarod's lap and pushed her pussy onto his clock while leaning to the side so the photo would include Jarod's face. Julie stepped up on the bench and shoved her wet pussy to Jarod's lips and he pushed his tongue in. The resulting photo showed Jarod's cock in June's pussy but not much of June's torso and it showed just the side of Jarod's face turned to Julie's hips.

More money went in the slot and the twins took shots of their big tits alone and together. Some were overexposed because they were too close to the camera as they rode Jarod's cock reverse-cowgirl style.

They ended the session with June and Julie on either side of Jarod, jerking on his cock. The camera flashed a couple times before catching Jarod's cum in mid air launching toward the camera with amused looks on both twin's faces. Julie buried Jarod's cock in her mouth to clean it and then June did the same. Everything was done twice when both girls were involved.

The photos printed and Julie stuffed one set in her purse as June did with the other. They headed for the exclusive, top-brand stores at the far end of the mall. They weren't Gucci and Prada snobs but they liked nice things and were willing to pay for them, or rather they were willing to let their father pay for them. Their first stop was an 'Ann Taylor' store where June tried on a few things and bought a pair of super-tight hip-hugger jeans that got Jarod's blood up. Julie bought a brightly colored kaftan.

Jarod was sure that he would be snuck back into the changing room to watch them strip but the girls were teasing him and he stood around looking at women's clothing on the racks, which was one of his least favorite things to do. They moved on. The girls looked over the handbags at the Prada store and the jewelry at Gucci's. They didn't buy anything.

Things were looking up for Jarod as he followed his girls to the upper floors of Neiman Marcus. The girls browsed the racks and Jarod browsed the fashionably dressed beautiful people as they flitted from rack to rack like butterflies in a bed of flowers. Jarod found a comfortable chair outside the changing room and plunked himself down in it. There weren't a lot of women around but it seemed that they were all slim and gorgeous.

Julie appeared with an arm full of clothes and leaned down and whispered to her father, "Stay right here. I want to get your opinion." Jarod nodded and Julie disappeared into the changing rooms. June appeared laden with clothes on hangers. She grinned at her dad and disappeared through the same door.

Jarod entertained himself by imagining the beautiful women naked. His cock rose as his imagination ran wild. He finally had to put his hands down in his lap to cover his bulging pants. Julie's face appeared at the door and she looked around and waved him closer. He held the door open enough to see Julie standing back from the door in a completely transparent nighty. His cock went rock hard and he had to reach into his pants to make an adjustment.

When no one was paying him any attention, he pushed open the door and closed it behind him. Julie pulled his zipper down and his cock flopped out into her hand. She giggled and fondled the hardness. June's face appeared through the gap as she opened her door to see what was going on. Then she pulled her door all the way open to display her naked body. Julie pulled Jarod into the room where June was. Clothing was everywhere.

June pulled Julie inside and closed the door. Julie pulled Jarod's cock along with her. June released his belt and his pants fell to the floor. He kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his pants. Julie sat down on a pile of clothes and lifted her nighty over her head and spread her pink flower petals to display her sopping wet pussy. Before Jarod could make a move, June was on her knees burying her face in Julie's sex. She waggled her ass at Jarod and he got the message. He went to his knees and inched up to June. He dragged his raging hard-on through her sex and she shuddered as his cock dragged across her clitoris.

Mirrors were on all four walls and Jarod could easily see three of them. They each provided a different view of his cock sliding into June's pussy. With mirrors on opposite walls, he saw himself fucking June several times off into infinity. June groaned hard into Julie's sex and Julie's head dropped back to the mirror behind her as her lips parted to form an 'O'. She humped her hips forward to grind herself on June's lips. Jarod reached under June's body to fondle her hanging tits and looked down at Julie fondling her own tits.

It was an erotic sight and Jarod could feel the effect in his groin. Surprisingly, Julie was the first to go as she watched intently as her father vigorously pounded his cock in her sister. She throbbed all over the place as June tried to hold her still. As her orgasm crested, June's tongue in Julie's pussy stopped and June's forehead pushed to her sister's pubic mound. She groaned out, "Oh gawwdd, Dad. Yes. Fuck me. Here I come."

Jarrod pummeled June's pussy and when he felt her pussy clenches, he pulled his cock from her and lifted it slightly and pushed his erection into June's anus. She grabbed a dress off the floor and stuffed it to her mouth to stifle her scream. Julie grinned up at her dad and said, "Give it to her Daddy."

Neither of the girls called Jarod 'Daddy' very often. Only when they wanted something from him and right then Julie wanted her father to give his load to June's ass. He was jack-hammering his cock into her as June groaned through a strong vaginal orgasm and finally, he felt the glorious release as he jammed his cock in as deep as he could to expel each shot. June was whimpering into Julie's pussy as she burst into another vaginal orgasm driven by Jarod's strong pulsing shots.

June fell forward to Julie's pubic mound and Jarod fell back on his heels pulling his cock from her ass. She groaned when it came out and let her left hip drop to the floor. Julie grabbed up her handbag and pulled out a pack of wet-wipes that she used to remove makeup. She opened it and pulled several of the wet tissues out and handed them to Jarod. He used them to clean his gooey cock as it was softening. Julie watched. June's face was still planted in Julie's crotch.

When Jarod was done, Julie motion for him to bring his cock to her lips. He stood up and moved beside her. She pushed her lips over his knob and lashed her tongue up and down his shaft. Jarod waited to see what was next before he got dressed. June and Julie acted like they were wasted, so he picked up his clothes and leaned against a mirror to get dressed. He pulled on his shoes and the last thing he did was stuff his cock into his pants and zip up. Julie smiled as she watched him. Then she nudged June, who came to and pulled her face out of Julie's sex. Cum was oozing out of her gaping anus and Jarod gave her the wet-ones that he had used to wipe off his cock. She reached behind and stuffed them into her butt-crack. She came up on her knees and then stood up. She checked to make sure the tissues were going to stay in place. She chuckled as she looked over her shoulder at the reflection of her ass in a mirror. She twerked a couple of times to make sure the tissues stayed in her gaping hole.

The girls got dressed in their original clothes and left all the clothing items they had brought in and made their get-away. When they got away from the immediate area, the twins burst out laughing. Jarod just chuckled. He was just glad to get away without getting caught. He still worried about surveillance cameras, even though he had checked for any before he got lured into the changing room.

Jarod checked his watch to see if they should be getting to the Pizza Barn to meet up with Maddy and Dex. He was anxious to hear the details of their 'visit' to the movie theater. They were early but he was sure the three of them would find something to do with the extra time.

As Dex and Maddy were leaving the movie theater and ducking into the men's room, Jarod and the twins were heading for the car. The twins were animated as they jumped and bounced and skipped their way to the car. Jarod smiled at their antics, especially, when they twirled in tight circles to cause their dresses to fly up and expose their naked asses and pussies.

When they got to the car, June pushed her body against Jarod's and said, "Let me drive. Julie didn't get her share in the changing room." He was reluctant to turn over the keys but he relented when she started rubbing his crotch. He climbed into the backseat with Julie and June slid into the driver's seat. She adjusted the rearview mirror so she could watch her father and sister in the back. Jarod saw what June was doing and he said, "Put the mirror back on the road, June. I don't want you being distracted with my car."

June giggled and said, "I will Dad. As soon as we get on the road." She made no move to start the car and the windows immediately started to fog up. Julie grabbed Jarod's belt and unfastened it before yanking his zipper down. She was on her knees on the back floorboard when she pulled his rising cock from his pants and leaned down and buried him in her mouth. His cock was instantly as hard as it could get. June watched her father's head fall back against the headrest as he humped up his hips and pushed his pants to his thighs. He didn't want to walk into the Pizza Barn with cum stains all over the front of his pants.

Julie could easily deep-throat Jarod's cock, after learning to deep-throat her brother's much longer and fatter cock, and she was furiously bobbing her head from knob to balls. He was groaning hard from her attack. Julie grinned around his cock when she saw June smiling in the rearview mirror.

Many people walked by the car, heading for the mall entrance. The fogged windows and the black-out film on the expensive car prevented them from seeing anything and there was no attempt to stop and wait for them to walk by. Jarod grabbed Julie's head and held her as he began fucking her face. Loud 'mmmuummpph's' and 'aawwkk's' were forced from Julie's throat. When Jarod released Julie's head, she pulled back and off his cock and coughed several times to clear her throat. June grinned at Jarod and he grinned back.

Julie climbed up on the seat and turned on her knees to offer Jarod her ass. She put her hands on the door before dropping her head onto the back of her hands. She waggled her ass and Jarod got up on his knees and leaned forward to rest his chest on her back as he nudged his cock along her upper thighs and dragged his cock through her sex and across her clitoris. She groaned at the contact. He dragged his cock back and banged his head on the roof. He gripped his cock and found the spot and pushed inside Julie's pussy. June giggled at the look on Julie's face as he buried himself.

Because of the low roofline, fucking doggy style in the backseat was difficult, but Jarod figured it out and basically slid his chest along Julie's back as he rocked on his knees. June abandoned the mirror and turned around sideways in the front seat so she could see better. Jarod used his core strength to hold his position and reached up under Julie's dress to cup her big breasts. He tweaked her nipples and she moaned and whimpered, "Oh Jesus. Yes. Fuck me Daddy. Give it to me."

That got Jarod going and his balls worked on another load. He tried to hold it back to wait for Julie but that was a losing battle and he drove his cock deep in her as he launched his hips with the first of many streams of cum. That drove Julie over the top of her orgasm and she screeched into her wrist. Her anus spasmed hard on Jarod's cock as her face morphed into a grimace. He groaned out, "Fuck, Baby Girl. Fuck my cock. Jesus." His head flailed from side to side on Julie's shoulder blades as he continued to hump himself into her. His back was pressed firmly to the roof to gain more leverage.

Both Jarod and Julie were heaving air into their lungs as Julie slid her legs back and collapsed to the seat taking Jarod with her. June turned back in her seat and started the car. She pulled out of the parking lot and headed for their rendezvous with Mom and Dex. She was anxious to hear about their public escapades.

When she pulled into the Pizza Barn's parking lot, Julie and Jarod were pulling their clothes on. Julie leaned through the gap between the front seat and adjusted the rearview mirror so she could fix herself. June laughed and said, "Here let me." June used her fingers to clean up Julie's makeup and fix her hair.

Jarod stepped out of the backseat and waited for his girls. He spotted his wife and son pulling open the front door of the restaurant and he waved. Maddy waved back and then they disappeared inside. By the time Jarrod and the twins pushed through the front door, Maddy and Dex were already seated by the hostess, who was returning to her podium. Jarod motioned that they were with the party that she had just seated. She smiled and nodded and returned to her post.

***

I saw them coming as Dad nodded to the hostess. I whispered to Mom, "Well they all look fresh-fucked." She giggled and nodded, as she squirmed in her seat. She accepted kisses from her girls and Dad and we all started talking at the same time. We all stopped talking at the same time too and then everyone chuckled. Mom took the floor.

"It looks like we all have stories to tell, but let's hold them for later at home." The twins looked disappointed. They were gushing with the need to tell of their escapades but they particularly wanted to hear about ours at the movies.

Julie wasn't going to wait for one piece of information and that was, "What movie did you guys go see?"

Mom grinned and whispered, "Fifty Shades of Gray." The twins both snickered and Julie looked at June and said, "Pay up." Dad just watched the exchange like he was watching a tennis match. The title of the movie meant nothing to him. He was always oblivious to the outside world. His job and his family were his life and probably in that order, although there had been a shift in the last six months.

At college, we ate Pizza all the time; but it wasn't as good as here. This was our favorite Pizza and we ordered a large and a medium Pepperoni and Sausage. Dad liked peppers and onions but the rest of us didn't. He sucked it up and was content with our order.

Little snippets of our afternoon adventures snuck out and we were all laughing as we ate our Pizza. Just the snippets were getting me aroused and the look on Mom's face told me, she was too. After finishing the Pizza, except for a few bits of crust, Mom said, "I have to go to the Lady's Room." She pushed her chair back and pivoted toward me, one leg at a time. Her dress had ridden up her thighs and her pussy was exposed. She was very wet. She grinned at me when she noticed that I was looking. She stood and pushed her chair back in and headed for the hallway leading to the rest rooms.

June said, "I think I could go too." She put her napkin on the table and stood up. Julie stood too but didn't say anything. The twins hurried to catch up with Mom. Dad guzzled the rest of his second beer and motioned to the waitress for another. She nodded. I stuck the straw between my lips and sucked up the rest of my soda. Seven more months and I'd be able to order alcohol in public. I was looking forward to the day. The erection that I got while listening to the snippets was subsiding but its position was awkward and I reached into my lap to make an adjustment. Dad saw what I was doing and he smiled as he reached down into his own lap. He didn't say anything but I knew he had probably gotten aroused too.

Dad received his beer and had taken a couple sips. It had been more than five minutes since Mom and the twins left. I had a suspicion about what they were doing in the rest room and my hard-on was back with a vengeance. If I had been alone, I would have gone back to check to see if maybe my services might be required. Apparently, Dad was thinking along those lines too, when he said, "Let's go check on them." I was out of my chair before Dad could move his napkin from his lap to the table.

I pushed the men's room door open, just in case someone was paying attention. The hinges screeched loudly. Dad followed me in and held the door open so he could scan the hallway. He motioned for me to follow and he stepped quickly across the hall to the lady's room door and pushed on it. It was locked from the inside. He lightly knocked on the door and softly said, "It's me." When the lock clacked open and the door opened, Dad stepped through. I hurried across the hall to join him. The door quickly closed behind me and the lock clacked shut. Julie was standing there, still fully dressed with a flushed and glistening face. She was breathing very erratically. She didn't say anything as she took my hand and then Dad's and led us past the bank of stalls to the sinks and countertops in the back along two adjoining walls. Mom was sitting up on the counter facing out and leaning back against mirrors on her left and right. Her head was back in the corner of the two walls and her mouth hung open, moaning as June was bent over drilling her tongue into Mom's pussy. June's dress was pulled up to her waist revealing her gorgeous ass framing her wet pussy. Mom's dress was pulled down to her waist and she was mauling her tits with both hands.

Mom's eyes were pinched shut and she was oblivious to our arrival. I made a quick adjustment in my pants as my erection rose to full size. Julie dropped to her knees behind June and pushed her face to June's butt-crack and began slurping her tongue into her sloppy wet sex. June moaned and waggled her ass to urge Julie on. A couple minutes later, the twins switched places. Dad and I both had our cocks out and were slowly jerking off to the sight before us.

Mom groaned and shuddered violently through an orgasm before she opened her eyes and saw us standing there with our cocks in our hands. In a throaty voice, she said, "What took you guys so long. I've got plans for you both." Dad and I looked at each other and broke into huge grins.