All Comments on 'Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 17'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolute Disgrace

There are 12 members on a basketball team. I'm so disappointed Dex got jipped 5 girls. It is with a heavy heart that I give this 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Going for Distance

Another outstanding chapter. Nice seven on one drill with the basketball team. Glad Alexis was such a team player. Then there's their ideas for the contest. Can't believe how often Dex is back at the field house and doesn't even check out the gloryhole, especially with a different sports team utilizing it now.

Also can't wait to sees what comes. The new high school twin buster helping out Grace and eventually Julie and June. And hopefully June and Julie have Professor Jackson for class, if not this semester, next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I read in a comment :" And hopefully June and Julie have Professor Jackson for class, if not this semester, next."

What a brave man, this Professor Jackson, an individual who uses his position to blackmail, normally it's direct prison, but I am not surprised by this suggestion, because we are in a society of assholes, where men no longer know how to seduce, and they need to have some power over a fragile person, to use it to their advantage. I will read a story with such behavior, this story will be noted with lowest score.

mistout1mistout1over 3 years ago

The romantic in me can’t wait for the arrival of Reese. It seems to be increasingly feeling like a piece of meat, which he seems to be dinner for his date tomorrow. Maybe Reese will surprise him by showing up early so he can have a more meaningful relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Blackmail?

It appeared to me from the information given Lillian seduced the professor to help her grade. As the morality police (in an incest story) pointed out, had the professor coherced her she would have been in an opportune position to get him in mucho trouble. She was in a different position. Plus these seems more like extortion than blackmail.

Anyway great work BigZeke, keep it up and thanks.

PS what ever happened to the first 12 BigZekes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story. Hope there’s more to come

discretefireguydiscretefireguyover 2 years ago

Good read, getting long however, nothing new, just another cum dumpster looking for a big dick. In real life he might have awoke to a new level of pain called S.T.D.S. bare backing every slut in a college has it's price. But this is make believe.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Flew through this as it was meaningless connecting with nobodies. He keeps feeling like he wants a real relationship but he doesn’t try for it. And this is your second story that has someone being attacked and the lead character could have helped but did nothing. Hunter watched at least three instances. Now Dex joins the unchivalrous ones.

Darkness86Darkness86about 1 year ago

Don't know why Dex didn't tell Grace about Sarah and Sandy hottub adventures and why he always stays in shadows when he caught Lillian that makes him look like a creep

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous