Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little pissed-off, but my cock reacted completely differently. It was as hard as a steel pipe straining on my left pant leg. I had to adjust its position. The guy in the hot tub continued to stand and Sarah's hands dropped from his shoulders and down his back. I couldn't see much through the steam but his head dropped forward as he looked down and then his head flew up. The scene was obvious. Sarah was giving the guy a blow job.

Suddenly, Julie was standing beside me looking out the window too. She ran her hand down over my erection and said, "You can see a lot better from the spare bedroom windows." I was torn between stomping out to the hot tub in the near foot of snow to break them up or follow Julie upstairs. I chose the latter.

June was at a window in the spare bedroom feverishly digging her fingers into her sex. I stepped up beside her as Julie was unzipping my pants. I let her struggle to get my cock out. From here, I still couldn't see the guy's face but I could see Sarah's face bobbing on his cock. I could also see Sandy right beside Sarah floating her body on the surface fingering her pussy as she watched her sister giving a blow job.

Sandy's body began thrashing in the water. She had masturbated herself to an orgasm. When she settled down, she moved over so her face was beside Sarah's and Sarah handed the guy's cock to her. She picked up where Sarah left off. The guy's hips were trying to fuck Sandy's face but they also created waves that splashed Sandy in the face and she had to abandon his cock. I could see Sandy saying something and the guy's hips stopped. She pushed her lips back on again.

Sarah was sitting back against the acrylic wall and her shoulder movement and the look on her face revealed that she was jerking herself off underwater. Then Julie's lips were on my cock and I surged my hips forward and groaned hard, getting June's attention. They shared my cock back and forth until I humped up, groaned hard, and blasted cum up my shaft. Their tongues were battling each other on the underside of my cock as their lips pressed along my shaft when the first powerful shot erupted. Cum flew past their faces and splattered on the window. Julie giggled and rolled her lips over the knob to catch the next few shots before June wrestled my cock away from her to collect the rest.

When my attention returned to the hot tub, the cover was in place and the three of them, wrapped in towels were just disappearing through the gap in the hedge. I had missed the finale. June and Julie couldn't have cared less as they swapped cum back and forth until they swallowed their loads in unison. I had firsthand knowledge of what it was like to be having sex with twins and this guy, in the hot tub, was one lucky dude.

From my vantage point, I could see the three of them throwing up snow from their feet as they ran up to the neighbor's back door. I figured that their mother must be out. Then I realized that I was still pissed-off and resolved to speak to Sarah and Sandy about this sometime soon. I'd figure out how to drive the point home when the time came. I had plans to relax in that hot tub when we got home. That plan had already dissolved in my mind.

The twins collected up everyone's dirty clothes that had been accumulating for the past five days and they did laundry. I took a nap so I wouldn't get pulled in to help. When I woke up, my clothes were all neatly folded and in a pile at the foot of my bed. They were still warm from the dryer. I distributed them to the appropriate drawers in my dresser.

It was mostly quiet. I could hear gun-fire coming from the family room and I went to check it out. June and Julie were sitting on the sofa, topless with bikini panties on playing a 'shoot-'em-up' video game. I was amused at how their big boobs flexed and shuddered as they worked the controllers in their hands.

I felt that familiar tingling feeling as I watched, but I had work to do. I pulled my LL Bean boots with the mid-calf leather uppers and heavy rubber lowers out of the foyer closet and pulled them on and laced them up. I pulled out my down-filled winter coat with gloves pushed down the arms. A wool knit hat completed the outfit and I went to the garage to get the snow shovel. I shoveled the walkway from the front door to the driveway and then stopped and surveyed the huge driveway left to go. I had always used Dad's snowblower. Shoveling was back-breaking work. I thought about how I hadn't worked out for the past five days and went at the rest of the task like it was good for me. The twins never did outside work at home and I didn't expect that they'd help out and they didn't. The snowbank and the edge of the street was the worst part, especially where June had blasted through it. When I was done, I stood in the garage doorway and examined my handiwork. Then I realized that I wasn't done. I moved my car to a cleaned spot and shoveled out where June had parked my car. Then I realized that I still wasn't done. I tromped around the side of the garage to the backyard to shovel a path from the backdoor to the hot tub and shed. I chuckled to myself when it became obvious that there was a well-worn path of tromped down snow from the gap in the hedge to the back of the hot tub. What I had witnessed when we got home wasn't the only time Sarah and Sandy had used the hot tub.

When I was finally done, I walked back around the garage to the driveway and stomped the snow off in the garage. I closed up and returned to the foyer. I shrugged my sore shoulders and biceps and stretched my lower back. I thought about the hot tub as I struggled out of my sweaty winter-wear. The twins had moved on to a 'space alien shoot-em-up' game. This time June looked over when I walked into the family room in a robe cinched tight at my waist. She said, "Did you have a nice nap?"

Julie was furiously working her controller as she said, "Hope that kid didn't cum in the water." I wished that she hadn't said that, but I thought back and remembered that Sarah and Sandy had shared his load but it was possible that the girls had lost some in the process, I was certain that he hadn't outright cum in the water.

I walked down the shoveled path and pushed the foam cover off before hanging my robe in the shed and climbed, naked into the hot tub. The temperature was hotter than usual and I checked the control panel. I usually had the temp set at 'one-oh-two' and it was turned up to the max of 'one-oh-four'. Even though the extra two degrees felt incredible at the moment, this pissed me off more than the fact that they had just helped themselves while we were gone.

My anger dissipated quickly though as I submerged myself in the hot water. I was already beginning to sweat. At 'one-oh-two', I could sit there for an hour or more. At 'one-oh-four', I'd only last twenty minutes or so before I overheated. I set the temp back to my usual setting but fifteen minutes later I was pushing the cover back on and heading back down the path in my robe unsatisfied with the experience.

I retrieved my cellphone and sat down in a barstool to check for any missed calls or texts. The last text I received was old. The last one I sent read, 'Dinner after the break???' I smiled as I remembered sending that message to Lillian even though the text only included a phone number with no name. I rectified that in my contact list under the name 'Lillian'. I didn't know her last name. I took my phone to my bedroom to call her.

Even with all the sexual experience, I'd gained in the last six months, I still didn't have much experience asking girls out on dates. My heart was pounding and I could feel the heat of anxiety. Most of my sexual experiences were handed to me. From Mom and the twins to Aunt Mary and her daughters, all within the family. Many were provided by June or Julie so they could indulge in their bi-sexual desires. I had asked some girls out but only after having sex with them already. I remembered the anguish I went through to ask Sylvia out for lunch and she had already asked me. This was somehow different. I did have her note though and that stoked my confidence.

Lillian seemed excited to get my call. She knew who I was without telling her, which made me feel good. It was hard to carry on a conversation because of all the female voices chattering in the background and at one point she yelled for everyone to be quiet. It worked for a few moments and then I heard a female voice say, "Is that him? Others in the background started chattering again. I asked Lillian if she'd like to go to dinner with me on Tuesday. She quickly accepted and we agreed on a time to pick her up at her dorm. I heard a chorus of snickering and laughing in the background and before she ended the call, I heard that same female background voice say, "Oh my God, Lilly. Do you think it could him." I pressed the end button wondering what that last bit was about. I would have suggested tomorrow night to Lillian, but I didn't want to appear too eager and the twins wanted me to come to their first home basketball game tomorrow night.

The first three games of their season had been away games. It wasn't a surprise that they were both starters. At nearly six-foot-tall they played forward with Alexis, a sophomore, playing center at six-three. A Junior and a Senior played guard. I hadn't met them. They had won two of their games and lost one to the reigning conference champions. I had watched them practice a few times after my work-outs. They were pretty good. The twins were the only Freshmen on the team.

When I returned to the family room, the video game was on pause and the girls were in a side-by-side sixty-nine except they were licking and kissing and sucking on each other's nipples instead of pussies. I sat down to watch. That tingling sensation preceded my cock's rise as it pushed through the gap in my robe. I gripped it hard and began jerking myself off as the face-to-tit sixty-nine evolved into a face-to-pussy sixty-nine and then the moaning and groaning really started. When June groaned into an orgasm, I pulled a paper towel out of my pocket and shot my wad into it. I hadn't done that in a long time and it felt amazing. Julie rolled into her orgasm soon after and the girls rolled onto their backs with chests heaving for air. They still didn't know that I was there. I quietly got up and left the room to their gasping breaths.

After hitting the books for an hour to refresh my brain on the subject materials of the various courses before embarking on the home stretch; I asked the girls what they wanted for dinner. We had to laugh when we agreed on delivered Pizza. We were all dressed in our comfy clothes when the doorbell rang thirty minutes later. June and Julie immediately engaged in their 'no-word communication' thing and then Julie jumped up off the floor where they were sprawled watching TV. She giggled back at June as she ran to the front door. Something was up between those two.

Moments later, a loud male groan, "Oh ggawwdd," filtered in from the foyer. June and Julie had preplanned the request for Pizza and the delivery guy was apparently their main course. June giggled at the groan and motioned for me to follow her. When we got to the foyer, Julie was on her knees sucking on the delivery guy's cock. He was leaning back against the wall half sitting on the console table by the door. We could see Julie's reflection in the mirror mounted above the table. His head was tipped forward looking down at Julie's beautiful face looking up at him. Her lips were buried in his pubic hair. As Julie dragged her lips back along his hard-on, his head tipped back against the wall as the word 'fuck' escaped his lungs.

He reached down to cup his hand behind her head. She attacked his 'spot' at the same time and his hand flew back to brace himself on the table. His hips pulsed in a rhythm as he continued to moan. June made no move to join her sister. Instead, she reached up the leg of my shorts and pulled my cock out and started jerking me off. I was as hard as a granite pillar from watching Julie do her thing. June maneuvered me around ninety degrees and squatted. She pushed her lips onto my knob and worked her tongue around the ridge. She was watching Julie at the same time. I alternated my attention from Julie to June.

June pushed her lips down my shaft in short increments, lashing her tongue as she went. Her eyes smiled up at me as she went down. I let out an unintended groan that got the pizza delivery guy's attention. His initial reaction was to pull away from Julie's lips fearing that he had been caught with his cock in someone's wife or daughter's mouth. When he saw me with the same girl hanging on my cock as was sucking his, he looked back down to make sure he was seeing straight. After a few seconds, he grinned and muttered the words, "Oh fuck. Twins." He started driving his hips vigorously and moments later he blew his load in Julie's mouth. She grinned up at him through every thrust as he groaned out, "Oh my gggawwddd." He reached for her head again but stopped before his hands got there. Every last ounce of air wheezed out of his lungs as he squeezed off his last shot. He gasped in a huge breath and forced that out too. Julie pulled her lips back and let the guy's jizz drool out the corners of her mouth and start down to her chin before scooping it up and pushing it back in her mouth with her fingers.

With an evil look in Julie's eyes, she bent forward and pushed her tongue out through her lips and dipped it into his 'eye' to collect any 'post-cum'. He groaned again the moment her tongue touched his softening cock. Julie pulled her tongue back through her closed lips and stood up. She was three inches taller than him. The delivery guy was still trying to get his air when Julie wiped her lips with the back of her hand and said, "So, what do I owe you for the pizza?"

The guy looked up at her and muttered, "Oh my ggawwdd. You're gorgeous. You don't owe me anything. I've got it covered." He pushed his spent cock into his pants and zipped his jeans. June wasn't done with me but she stopped and stood up. She went to stand beside Julie and pulled the pizza out of the 'hot-box' and handed the 'hot-box' to him. His eyes flew back and forth from Julie to June and he muttered, "Oh shit, twins. I'd better get out of here before I cum in my pants." June and Julie both giggled as they both ran one hand over his zipper. He pushed his way past them and opened the front door. He looked back and said, "The guys at work won't believe this." Then the door slammed shut and the twins started laughing.

As soon as June's lips had come off my cock, I started jacking on it. June still had the steaming pizza box in her hands as she walked past me heading for the dining room. She looked down at my fatty and said, "Pizza?" Julie burst out laughing and followed June. She grabbed my cock on the way by and pulled me to the dining room.

Julie yelled ahead to June, "I'm bringing the dessert." They both burst out laughing. We sat at the dining room table and quickly finished off the pizza. The moment the girls finished their last piece they started that secret communication thing and at the same moment they pushed out of their chairs and dropped to their knees on either side of mine. Julie ran her hand up the left leg of my shorts and June did the same on the right. Julie encountered my dick first as it was draped over my balls into my left pant leg, like usual.

I wondered if I could resist their attack and keep my dick from getting hard. As soon as Julie and June's hands came together on their target; I decided that my thought was a fool's errand. I wondered how long I could resist. I closed my eyes as I felt my shorts yanked down to my thighs. I concentrated on calculus equations and I was still losing. That tingle in my groin was growing as fast as my cock. When both of their lips were mashed to the side of my erection with their tongues lashing everywhere, I knew I was done. I felt Julie walk her lips up the lengthening shaft to my knob. She lashed the ridge and pulled off and let June do the same thing.

While June was bobbing her head on my knob, Julie giggled and said, "You thought you could resist, didn't you?" She pushed her lips back on my knob as June pulled off. They were swapping my cock back and forth and my cock quickly became as hard as it had ever been.

June ran her hand up and down the shaft and laughed as she said, "Resistance is futile," in a manifested robotic voice. Julie giggled and gagged as she was just pulling her nose out of my pubic hair. I couldn't remember the sci-fi movie that she pulled that phrase from and I didn't waste the energy trying to. My world was their lips on my cock and I opened my eyes to watch every moment. I released a groan that got the twins giggling.

June had pulled off her tee-shirt and while she gobbled my knob before pushing it into her throat, Julie was sucking June's nipples and fondling her tits. Jesus, the scene was erotic. Julie pulled back and yanked her tee-shirt over her head before taking her turn on my cock as June suckled her tits with one hand fondling my balls.

I was getting close to blowing my load and Julie pulled back up my shaft and then kissed the knob and the girls engaged in their ESP communications again. At the same choreographed moment, they came up high on their knees and positioned their big tits on my thighs. My cock was flying high in spastic delight. The girls maneuvered themselves and their tits toward my bobbing cock and it was soon evident that they planned to both tit-fuck me at the same time. I couldn't see how their plan could work with me sitting up. I scooched forward in my chair to give them more room. Julie nodded at me and they pushed their tits together with my cock pushed up between them.

The sight alone was pulling my orgasm out of me. June and Julie pulled their tits up and down my shaft and kissed each other passionately. I released a groan as I started rocking my hips to double the action and cum boiled up out of my balls and exploded up my shaft. They recognized what was happening as it was happening and they tried to pull back from their embrace, but it was too late and cum splatter off their necks and chins before getting me and the dining room table. As usual, it was a lot of cum. I expected one or the other to push her lips over my knob to collect the rest but neither of them made an attempt. They stayed right there with their tits still working my cock and let my cum fly.

We all watched as cum rocketed up my shaft and flew well above our heads. I was launching my hips searching for stimulation from their tits. My eyes were pinched shut as shot after shot of cum blasted past their faces to fall back to my stomach and their tits. Julie laughed and then said, "Hey, we have to set up a cum-for-distance competition." June laughed. I opened my eyes to see the two of them trying to catch cum on their tongues as it fell back from its apex.

The last shot drooled out of my cock and down my shaft to Julie's tits. Both of the girl's tits were covered as was my stomach and thighs. While they licked cum off each other's tits and faces, I got up and went to my room to take a shower.

When I returned, the twins were in the family room, topless, playing video games again. Julie paused the game and said to me, "I was serious about that 'Cum-for-Distance' thing. Do you have guy friends who would do it? We know some but most of our friends are girls."

I laughed and said, "Maybe you could set up a 'Squirt-for-Distance' competition." June's eyes went wide and I could see her gears turning. "If you're serious, talk to your friends in that Sorority that is trying to get you two to join. They probably have a connection with some Fraternity, don't they?" Julie grinned and I could see her gears turning too. They went back to their video games and I watched. I was always amazed by their hand to eye coordination. It was embarrassing to play either of them.