Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went slow by licking the length of the shaft with her broad tongue like it was an ice cream cone. It pulsed in her hand and she giggled before continuing. She looked back at me with a look that said, "Are you ready?" My eyes nearly bugged out of my head as she positioned her lips at the ridge of my glans and drove her lips down to my pubic hair. She stuck the tip of her tongue to the top of my ball-sack and flicked it. I let out a groan as my hips launched upward. She pulled back up and drove right back down again. Her eyes turned to my face and she grinned at me with my cock buried in her face. She held it there until she needed to come up for air. My orgasm was making itself known again and I was actively pushing it back. I wanted to see where Amy was going next. I wanted to fuck her up against a wall or something, just to fully experience every six-foot-eight inches of her.

Mitzy and Lisa's glistening faces appeared above the edge of the bed. They spread out their elbows and watched Amy sucking my cock. They looked at each other and grinned. Lisa said, "Who knew?" I let out another groan and Mitzy pulled back from the bed and moved around Lisa, molesting her tits as she went past. She put her elbows back on the bed and leaned over and kissed me. She reached forward and ran her index finger through my ripped abs. My physique was of secondary interest to these girls. They were most interested in the size of my cock. I understood, even though it took a huge amount of work to get and stay ripped. My cock was what it was. No work was necessary.

Lisa stood up and sat on the edge of the bed and leaned over and fondled my balls. June was on her side resting her chin in her right hand as she lazily dragged all four fingers of her left hand through her sex. She whispered to me, "We didn't even know she liked dick."

Julie was in the process of moving in behind Amy, who was perched on her right hip. Julie lifted Amy's right knee to spread her legs and maneuvered her lips to Amy's pussy. Amy was concentrating on her blow job and was caught by surprise when Julie drove her coiled tongue into her pussy. Amy gagged on my cock and immediately pulled off and coughed saliva down my shaft. She ran her hand down my cock as she coughed and hacked for a few moments. Julie dragged her tongue up out of Amy's pussy and across her clitoris and Amy dropped to her back and pushed her hips up at Julie's face as she wailed out a hard groan.

Mitzy was in a position to get her lips over my knob. She didn't go any further than the ridge of my glans and pinched her lips together and slid them on and off my knob. Her flailing handjob was the finishing touch and my climax pushed over the crest and cum rocketed up my shaft into Mitzy's mouth. She had her own technique, which worked fine. She apparently wasn't very experienced with cocks because she was taken completely by surprise when that first stream of cum hit the back of her throat. Her experience was apparently limited to guys who's cum oozed out the end of his cock to drool down over her hands. She pulled off in mid-shot with a horrified look on her face and caught the end of shot number one in the face. She tried to back away from the stream but soon discovered that she couldn't get away fast enough that way. She aimed my cock straight up in the air as shot number two exploded up to about three feet in the air before it splashed down on Amy's boobs. She screeched and Mitzy giggled.

She was now on a mission to aim my streams of cum at everyone on the bed. Julie got the third shot in the face. Mitzy aimed number four at Lisa, who was still kissing me. She didn't get the altitude high enough and it landed along her own leg. She giggled and raised her aim and succeeded in reaching Lisa's ribs with the next shot. I thought she was going to go for my face but she moved her face into the path and caught most of it in her mouth. Most of the rest of the shots were much less powerful and ejected only a few inches. Mitzy moved closer and closer to my cock to catch the cum. Without warning, a powerful bolt rocketed cum into her red hair and across her freckled face and down between her boobs.

She was shocked, but only for a moment. She started laughing and I chuckled along with her. Her inexperience made her make assumptions that weren't always correct. Amy groaned into an orgasm induced by Julie's tongue. Her fingers were lazily dragging through the cum on her tits.

It wasn't until then that I noticed that Alex and Christy were no longer on the bed. I don't know at what point they disappeared nor did I know where they had gone. As Lisa, Amy, Julie, and Mitzy slurped cum from their fingers the action died down. My cock was no longer hard but it wasn't soft either. It was gooey and getting sticky. I maneuvered myself through the bodies on my bed and went to the bathroom.

I contemplated taking a shower to clean up, but before could make the decision, a pair of hands gripped my hips and a pair of tits rubbed across my shoulder blades. It could only be Amy. I turned to her and she slid her gooey tits down my chest and stomach to squat and take my cock deep in her mouth. Her purpose was two-fold: to clean off my cock and get it back up again. She quickly accomplished both.

She pulled her lips off and stood up and up and up. She leaned in and kissed me and then whispered, "Fuck me on the vanity top?" She giggled and continued, "Most guys can't get up that high." She didn't wait for my answer. She moved around and leaned her ass on the vanity top at the edge of the sink. She took my renewed erection and pulled me to her sex. When I pushed into her, her lips opened to form an 'O' and her head tilted back against the mirror behind her. She rolled her hips up and I started fucking her in a normal rhythmic cadence. She rolled her head from side to side and I realized that she was holding her breath. I leaned in and whispered, "Breath Amy." Her eyes opened and she smiled and exhaled. She inhaled and whimpered, "Tell me this won't be the only time we do this." I smiled at her and picked up my pace. I had fucked women sitting on the counter before, but none of them had their feet on the floor. This allowed Amy to thrust her hips at me as I pushed into her. We were face to face and she sucked my lower lip between her teeth for a moment and then ran her tongue along it.

I reached forward and grabbed Amy's nice ass and pulled her off the counter onto my cock. She screeched and threw her arms around my neck. Still face to face, she locked her ankles behind my thighs and pulled hard. She groaned as I pushed deep in her pussy. I turned her around and pushed her back against the wall as I had imagined earlier. I fucked her that way until she screamed into an orgasm. I was surprised that I was feeling my orgasm building. I had cum only minutes before. I was so aroused as I jackhammered my cock in Amy's pussy. Her clenching pussy was having that effect on me. When she groaned, "Oh my gawwdd, I'm cumming again." She was obviously as aroused as I was. Her renewed clenching lifted my orgasm and I went as rigid as she was and cum exploded into her. She pushed her hips off the wall with each of my shots. I was groaning with each shot. When I opened my eyes to look into her face, she was looking at me. She moaned out, "Jesus. Are you going to stop?" I lost count of how many shots I gave her. I just smiled at her and finished after two more.

I lifted her back off the wall and set her ass back down on the vanity top. She didn't unwrap her legs so I couldn't step back. She kissed me as if she'd never let me go. I kissed her back and stayed where I was until she knew it was time. When I pulled back, my deflated cock flopped out of her along with a steady drool of cum and vaginal juices which pooled on the counter under her. She stepped off the counter and I pulled her to the shower. We lathered each other and rinsed off.

Other than Alex and Christy, the others were still on my bed sprawled everywhere. Alex and Christy were found upstairs in June's bed spooned up with Alex strapped into one of the twin's dildos. They were both sound asleep with the silicone cock still buried in Christy's pussy. It was late. No one was buzzed, but no one seemed inclined to leave either. We left Alex and Christy just like they were and Amy, Lisa, and Mitzy cuddled into Julie's bed. It was a tight fit but they seemed content. June and Julie took their positions on either side of me in my bed. As usual, I fell asleep with June and Julie's hands dueling for control of my flaccid dick.