All Comments on 'Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 18'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Seems he has a slow burn thing for Mandy... As much fun as they are to read, will our guy ever actually have true romantic feelings for a woman?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ya i have know clue where u will take this but .. i like Reece for the end game.. but will enjoy wherever u take it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Romance?

Isn't there a section for that? Two actually, Erotic Couplings and Romance. It would seem that if Dex ever did get serious with just one gal BigZeke would be wrapping the story up. And it seems like ole Dex has a lot of pipe to lay. In fact if he got serious with just one girl there would very well be an all girl riot and his poor girlfriend would not be safe.

Loved the twist on the first date. That was an excellent change of pace. As was the one on one with Mandy. Although at this point we need a program. You eventually got around to mentioning her being the LaCross coach but I was scratching my head for a bit trying to remember who exactly she was. You do a great job of putting these out in a timely matter but it still has been a while since LaCross season.

I also like how you split the difference with Lillian and Professor Jackson. Hillary persuaded her to seduce him for her grade and he made a regular thing out of it. Probably the last we will see of those two. But it was a fresh way to do the same thing again.

Great Job and keep it up. Thanks for the fine writing.

Dracular99Dracular99over 3 years ago

I love this story I av been following this story right from the very beginning and what I u can add to this story is Dex to find a true and make things a little bit complicated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As much as I loved the majority of this chapter I could not get past the rape scene. I know many on here will tell me to get over it or just skim past it but seriously I have no taste for a rape scene especially when you consider the following. You introduce this like he is mistaken for someone else...ok I can buy that...then you suggest that because of that he may be able to forgive her for pummling him but then let her and the girl who's sister was raped proceed to rape him instead?! Talk about hipocritical...come on dude...that just makes this so disappointing and then progress the scene where he gets turned on where any sane guy would be looking for the first door out of the place. I really wanted to give this five stars for the rest of the chapter but unfortunately at the end all I can remember from this chapter is how uncomfortable it makes me. Hope you don't keep this kind of stuff in future chapters as it just doesn't come across as realistic.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Not really caring about his interactions with current or new girls because he doesn’t care either. Not sure why he’d be nervous about Mandy as she’s been with everyone and him before and he’s not looking for a relationship. At least he vacillates between not and do wanting one. So why should I care? :)

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Also, he should have immediately dumped lily because of her and her friends actions. Would she have accepted his sexual advances after he’d done similar? I think not. He’s wussing out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous