Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When June climbed off, my cock was still quite hard but I could tell if it was going to go soft. I sat up and swiveled my feet to the floor. June sat beside me and both girls began Jacking slowly on my cock. It continued to soften and I was surprised by that. The girls were not intent on getting me back up. They were just jerking me off for no other reason than they wanted to.

The steam was just beginning to clear when the squeaky door opened and then a female voice said, "What the fuck is this on the window?" Another female voice said, "It looks like cum splattered everywhere." I heard the sound of a finger wiping on wet glass and then the second voice said, "It is cum." The squealing hinges indicated that they had let the door shut to keep the steam inside.

Julie giggled and whispered, "That's impressive. You reached the door with that first couple of cum-shots. You're definitely going to be in our 'cum-for-distance' competition."

We stood up and wrapped the towels around ourselves just as the two women became visible in the clearing fog. They both had towels wrapped around their bodies. They stopped as we became visible to them. June said, "We were just leaving. Too hot for us."

They looked at me with confusion on their faces. I said, "Sorry. The men's steam room is out of order." They both scanned my body lingering on my ripped torso. They said nothing more and just stared as I walked past them toward the door.

I heard them giggle as one said, "Damn. I'd like to climb that tree." The other one burst out laughing just as the jets came back on again.

I heaved in cool air once we were outside the steam room. June and Julie did the same. The girls went off to their locker room to shower. I wanted to follow them but the rules were that men using the women's steam room would shower in the men's locker room.

I tightened the towel around my waist and grabbed my clothes. I stepped out into the hallway leading to the field house and nearly collided with Molly and two of her cheerleaders. They weren't in uniform. Molly came up short and the other two ran into her back. Molly's body was nudged closer to me by the collision. Her eyes lit up as they traveled the length of my body. So did the other two after they looked around Molly to see why she stopped so suddenly.

Molly said, "Hi Dex. Long time no see." It was an exaggeration. I'd seen her many times in the juice bar with a guy.

I said, "I've been around. You probably just didn't notice. You've moved on to bigger and better."

She gave a short laugh and said, "Not better and definitely not bigger." The girls with her snickered but didn't say anything. They just stared at my ripped physique with only a towel wrapped around me. I could see the sultry look forming in Molly's eyes. I knew of no one who could use that look better than Molly. We just looked at each other. My clothes were clutched to my crotch so my growing hard-on was concealed.

There was a moment of silence and I used it to say, "Well, I'd better get going. Say hi to your mother. Enjoy the semester break." I was going to ask her what she planned to do for the four-week break, but I was moving toward the men's locker room door to make my escape.

I almost made it but Molly spoke up and said, "I've missed you." My mother misses you too." I wondered what her two companions were getting out of this conversation. Molly stepped closer and whispered, "Can you just show me your monster-cock. Just one more time before I don't see you for a month. I won't touch it. I just want to see it."

This was one weird conversation standing in a public hallway. I pressed my clothes harder to my crotch trying to keep my erection down. It wasn't going to be denied. Molly moved closer and stretched up for a kiss. I leaned down and lightly pressed my lips to hers. She shuddered and pressed her lips harder to mine. She broke our embrace and whispered, "You have an erection, don't you?" She looked down my bare chest. "I just want to see it. Please." I glanced at the two companions. They hadn't moved since colliding with Molly.

Molly put her two hands on my waist and dragged her thumbs through the peaks and valleys of my abs. Her touch was an electric charge. This was Molly doing what she does, getting what she wanted with her feminine wiles. Molly took control of my clothes and held them in one hand while she reached between the folds of my towel and gripped my erection like she was shaking my hand. The two others were trying to get a look. Then the towel broke free and dropped to the floor. When Molly pulled her hand back from my boner, eyes on the other two went wide and their hands came to their mouths as they gasped. One of them found words, "Holy Shit."

Molly took two steps back and gazed down at my throbbing cock. She didn't look away but spoke to the others, "I told you. You didn't believe me, did you." The second one found only one word, "Fuck." I reached down and folded my cock to my stomach with one hand and bent down to retrieve the towel. I took my clothes and retreated to the locker room.

I dropped my clothes on the bench in front of my locker and hung the towel on the locker door. The last thing I expected was for Molly and her mates to follow me into the locker room, but that's exactly what they did. I looked at Molly and said, "Oh for Christ's sake. What now? You wanted a look; you got a look. Here. Looks some more. I turned to face them with my cock pointing at Molly's face. The other two weren't standing behind Molly anymore. They stood on either side of her gawking at my pulsing erection. I flexed it hard a few times to give them a good show. I started out pissed off, but now I was aroused.

Molly looked up to my face. The sultry look in her eyes had been overtaken by pure lust. I had seen that look before too. Her voice turned deep as she nearly moaned out, "Just one blow job? Well, three blow jobs." The girls beside her were both nodding vigorously as they fingered their hard nipples through their sweaters.

I let my cock answer her question by flexing it hard. It jumped up a couple of inches and dropped back down again. Molly's eyes were on fire as she took my cock in her hand and sat down on the bench. She looked up at my face as she pushed her lips on my knob. My head pitched back on my neck and I let out a groan. Molly was an accomplished cock-sucker.

When I regained my senses, I looked over at the other two and said, "If I'm going to be naked, so are you." They looked at each other and nodded. The sweaters quickly pulled over their heads and hands went to their backs to unfasten their bras. Molly was sucking on half of my cock while she unbuttoned her silk blouse and let it fall down her shoulders. Molly's blow job was distracted while she unfastened her bra and her huge boobs flopped out. My cock surged in her mouth and she groaned. The three of them unzipped and dropped their skirts at the same time. All three were wearing thongs. Molly went back to her blow job while the other two pulled their thongs aside and began fingering their pussies as they watched. I could tell they were anxious to get their chance. They were anything but frightened by my monster-cock.

I gripped Molly's face in both hands and gently began fucking her mouth. She motioned for the other two to get into the action. Molly's eyes teared up when I pushed in too deep. She didn't gag. She pulled her face away from my light grip and gave a loud 'aaawwkkkk' as she took one more trip down my shaft before pulling off and aimed my cock at the two girls. In the short reprieve, I checked out the other two. I couldn't put face and names together. They looked familiar. Probably from the infamous Halloween party. One had gorgeous, perfectly shaped tits. The other had nice but much smaller tits. Lust was in the eyes of both of them as they pushed toward my cock. They each took a side and locked their lips on the sides of my shaft. They pushed up and down in perfect coordination and then the girl with the big tits rolled her lips around my glans and tilted her head from side to side to stretch them on. Molly smiled up at me and then watched along with 'small tit girl'. 'Big tit girl's' blow job was nice but she didn't have the skills that Molly had. Still, there is no such thing as a bad blow job and I took her face gently in my hands and slowly rocked my hips. She took up my rhythm and took me deeper until she gagged and pulled off, spitting saliva into her hand.

'Small tit girl' took her opportunity and struggled to push her lips onto the knob. She didn't go any deeper. She grabbed my shaft and started a feverish two-handed, counter-rotating hand job to go along with her vigorous knob job. Her lips rolled around the ridge as her tongue worked the firm, spongy texture of my glans. I groaned from her technique and my head rolled back. She grinned around my knob.

Molly was getting impatient and she finally just pulled my cock out of 'small tit girl's' mouth and took over. There were no complaints. My legs were getting spongy as my orgasm was coaxed to the surface. I was moments away and Molly knew it. She picked up the pace of her blow job and when I let out a loud groan, she took the first shot, which filled her cheeks as her eyes bugged out in shock. She desperately tried to swallow but she couldn't before the second shot overwhelmed her and she pulled off in mid-shot. The rest of it, along with the third shot splattered off the side of Molly's face and across the other's faces, who had gathered up close in hopes of getting some cum too. They got it all right, but not where they wanted it. They pulled back instantly. Molly was gagging on her load and she wound up coughing it out of her mouth into her hand.

I had to sit down after I had expelled my last shot. Molly was slurping cum out of her hand while the other two were licking cum off each other's faces. I chuckled when I saw that none of them had bothered with the globs of cum in their hair. They would get some ribbing from their friends for that.

I leaned in towards Molly's face and wiped her lips with my thumb and kissed her. She grinned and kissed me back. I whispered that I had to go and she nodded. I took a quick shower and came back to my locker. Molly and her friends were gone. I dressed and stepped out to the hallway. The twins were leaning against the wall and seemed disgusted with my delay. I said, "Sorry I took so long."

Julie said, "Yeah. We saw Molly and a couple of her cheerleaders come out five minutes ago."

June added, "Since their hair was covered in cum, we know what the delay was all about." I gave them a 'guilty-as-charged' look and motioned to them to go. I followed them as I watched their asses sway with their hips. Apparently, my cock was down for the count for a while because it wasn't reacting like it usually did when I walked behind my sisters.

We stopped for a Pizza on the way home. I flirted with the cute girl taking the 'to-go' order, doing the cooking, and working the cash register. June and Julie waited in the car. I didn't want them providing derogatory comments on my flirting skills, which I was sure would be the source of much kidding for a long time to come.

At home, we could feel that the tension in the air was gone. I carried my plate to the kitchen and came back and started giving Julie a neck and shoulder rub. She let out a groan as she shrugged her shoulders to help work out the tension that she wasn't even aware of. She moaned, "Oh my gawd, Dex. That is fantastic." I had no training but I'd seen it done and I had a cursory understanding of how the muscles worked in various areas of the body. Julie's muscles were so knotted up that it wasn't difficult to trace them down the sides of her neck and then down either side of her spine. I dug my thumbs in hard until she indicated it was too hard. June sat and watched and smiled, waiting for her turn. I hadn't intended it, but I was getting aroused. I intended to work on June and I was certain about where this would lead. I pressed my crotch against the back of Julie's chair.

Julie dropped her head forward with her chin to her chest. She moaned frequently as I worked the back of her neck where she was the worst. I could feel her muscles loosen in my hands and she slumped her face down on the table. June was getting anxious for her turn and I moved over behind her. June pulled her sweater over her head to allow 'skin to skin' contact instead of the clothed massage that I had provided to Julie.

I ran my thumbs down June's neck and over her shoulders and she groaned out, "Mmmm. That feels good. I pulled her shoulders up high and massaged down her back. She was as tightly wound as Julie had been. I unfastened June's bra and she pulled it off her shoulders and let it drop to her lap.

June was getting as aroused as I was as evidenced by her hardening nipples. Her breathing became ragged as she moaned with each manipulation of her tensed muscles. Then she made it clear what she wanted when she reached up to take my hands and pull them down over her breasts. I cupped as much of her boobs as would fit in my hands and lightly brushed my palms over her nipples. She moaned louder.

Julie's head came up off the table and she giggled when she saw what my massage had become. June rolled her head on her neck and moaned. She smiled when she saw Julie looking at her.

Julie hitched her chair away from June and took my elbow and maneuvered me in between them. I smiled at the looks between them and then Julie reached over and pulled my zipper down. My erection, that had steadily grown harder, sprang out into her hand, just as she expected it would. She started massaging my cock and it was my turn to moan.

As Julie jerked on my cock, I bent lower and firmly massaged June's tits. June sat back in her chair and guided my hands with hers as she continued to moan. I was moaning too from Julie's hand job. I bent down and kissed June on the neck and Julie picked that moment when I couldn't see her to bend over and suck my cock into her mouth. My forehead went to June's shoulder as I let out a groan.

June reached over and cradled my balls in one hand while Julie pushed my cock into her throat. She held it there until she had to come up for air. No words were spoken and I stepped back from between their chairs pulling Julie's hand with me. I took June's hand and we all headed for my bedroom.

I had a sudden urge for pussy and I unzipped Julie's skirt and let it fall to the floor. She nudged her panties off her hips and I pulled them down past her knees where they fell into the middle of the skirt. She kept her grip on my cock and as she sat down on the edge of my bed, she sucked my cock back in her mouth. I reached for June's zipper and repeated the process. She pressed her naked body to mine and stretched up for a kiss while she unbuckled my belt. My pants fell to my feet. June broke the kiss as she pulled my shirt over my head without unbuttoning it. I guided June down on the bed beside Julie. I went down to my knees pulling Julie's lips and hands off my cock.

I spread June's knees and then Julie's. They grinned at me as I dropped down low enough to get my face between June's thighs. She leaned back on her elbows and groaned hard as I pushed my tongue into her vagina. She let herself go down on her back and pushed her sex up at my face. I lashed my tongue across her clitoris and then started jackhammering my tongue into her pussy. She wailed out a moan and grabbed a fist full of my hair to pull me in deeper.

Julie began finger fucking herself as she watched me tongue-fucking June. She knew she'd get equal time and I made sure she did as soon as June groaned into an orgasm. Her clenches pushed my tongue out and I pushed back in. Her body thrashed in every direction until she settled down with a wheezing sigh. I pulled my tongue out and moved over to Julie. She stayed in a sitting position and cradled her arms around my head as I drilled her pussy. She groaned several times. I concentrated so hard on getting the twins off, I forgot about myself and when Julie rolled into her tongue induced orgasm, I realized that I was considerably softer than before I started. I slurped up Julie's juices and then went back to June, who started moaning all over again. There was no end to these two.

I grabbed my balls and then let my hand run up my shaft, that dangled out and down. Julie moved to the very edge of the bed and wrapped her big tits around my cock. She grinned when she saw my instant response. She used her hands to drive her boobs up and down. June pulled herself off her back and watched.

I had a plan that I wanted to try and my cock was now ready. I pushed toward Julie motioning her to move back on the bed. She was confused and had no idea what my plan was but she grinned anyway. Whatever it was, she was all in. I crawled on the edge of the bed and Julie grinned as she assumed that I was going to fuck her missionary style and she pulled up her knees and spread them wide. She wasn't wrong but not completely correct either. I motioned for June to move closer and she rolled onto her hands and knees and crawled over with a curious smile on her face.

Rather than maneuver her around to get into position, I whispered my intent to June and she glanced down at Julie's pussy and broke into a wide grin. She stood up and stepped her left leg across Julie's hips and sat down gently so her ass was on Julie's pelvic mound. Their pussies were stacked up. June's on top of Julie's. June placed her legs outside of Julie's. Julie braced June's lower back with her hands. I chuckled when June spread her outer petals and fingered her clitoris and then did the same to Julie. Julie pushed her head back into the bed and groaned while June giggled.

My cock was like a steel pipe as I ran my hand down the shaft and off the knob. June couldn't take her eyes off it as I moved my knees in between Julie's and positioned my velvety crown at June's vagina. She looked from my cock to my face and said, "Fuck us both together, big brother." I smiled and nudged my knob inside. June groaned as I pushed inside her pussy. I sawed my hips back and forth a half-dozen times and then slowly extracted my cock and repositioned lower and pushed into Julie's pussy. She groaned and muttered, "Oh my gggawwdd." She had tried to see what was happening but her view was completely blocked by June's body. She gave up trying and dropped her head back to the bed and tried to hump up her hips.

I drove in and out of her the same half-dozen times. I didn't want either of them complaining that they didn't get their fair share. I withdrew and went back to June. Her eyes were on fire as she watched my cock stretch Julie's vagina up along with my cock and then push into her vagina. She groaned hard as the bulbous knob stretched her pussy.

I gauged the status of my orgasm and decided that I would go a dozen strokes this time and when I passed six, June broke into a huge grin. She had anticipated that I would change after the half-dozen. June's vagina was stretched up as I withdrew. She smiled as she looked down at her pussy refusing to give up possession as I pulled back. I slid out and gave Julie the same dozen full penetrations. I went back to June and I could tell she was getting close. Back in Julie again, she groaned, "Oh Jesus, Dex. I'm gonna cum."

I felt the tension rapidly building and I decided to go past the dozen to fuck Julie through her orgasm and then finish in June. June was counting and gave me a frown when I went past twelve thrusts of my hips. Then she smiled as she saw why. Julie was thrashing her way through a massive orgasm and June was riding her like a bucking bronco. Julie screamed as I pulled my cock from her pussy that was grabbing furiously to hold on to it.