Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June was approaching her own orgasm and she reached down between her legs and Julie's legs and pulled my cock from Julie and pulled me to her pussy. I pushed in hard and deep and June screamed, "Ohhhh gggawwwddd." Her hands went to my balls and she pulled me deep into her vagina as she thrashed around on top of Julie, who was oblivious to June's orgasm.

My orgasm was right there and coming on fast. June was everywhere and I couldn't keep my cock in her, so I pulled out and began Jacking myself off. It wouldn't take much. June was spasming so violently that she rode right off Julie's pelvis to the bed beside her. She was unaware that I had blasted cum all over her face and body. Julie tried to block it with her hand when she saw it coming her way. She laughed when she realized that she was covered too.

June's gyrations settled down and then she started laughing as she ran her fingers through the cum on her tits. She laughed harder when she discovered cum on her stomach, pubic hair, and face. I sat back on my heels and continued to stroke my cock as June rolled into a sixty-nine position above Julie. They didn't go for the other's pussy. They were lips to nipples, licking cum off each other's tits. They moved up and down each other's bodies in search of more. They finally came around to lock on to the other's lips. They kissed passionately and then settled down to cuddle together. My cock took a while but it softened and dangled out over my balls.

We showered without sexual activities and then the twins went upstairs. It wasn't late, so I went to the family room and turned on the TV. I sat back in the recliner and put my feet up. I was channel surfing and stopped when I saw a bright red and white banner proclaiming 'Breaking News' on the local news channel. I was intrigued by what constituted 'Breaking News' in this sleepy little college town so I stayed on the channel to find out.

The news anchor appeared and as was the norm lately, she was a stunningly gorgeous young woman with a command of the English language and no accent at all. She started with the words, "The local college campus serial rapist has been arrested." That got my attention. I hoped that they would show a mug shot or something so I could see if he looked like me. My first thought was how happy Lillian and Hannah and the rest of their entourage must be. The news anchor was replaced by a headshot of a young guy, around my age. He looked nothing like me. The anchor lady gave his name and some particulars of his crimes and how he was arrested.

He had raped or attempted rape of seven college co-eds over the last two years. I thought, 'Fuck. I had no idea.' The campus security force got an anonymous tip on his location and he was found at the fifty-yard line of the football field. He was handcuffed naked to the metal frame of a bed. He had been severely beaten and was unconscious and near death when the police arrived. It was unknown how long he had been exposed to the cold temperatures. The police retrieved a thumb drive that was taped to his battered body. The screen changed to a Police Officer explaining that the thumb drive contained a single video file of the guy's confession and it had obviously been beaten out of him. The video also provided his explanations of details about trophies that he had taken from his victims, that were never made public during their investigation. Identification of the perpetrator or more likely perpetrators of this brutal beating is unknown, at this time. The screen changed again to an officious looking white-haired woman. Her title of 'Dean of the College' was displayed below. She went on about how thankful she and the entire female population of the college was that this man had finally been captured. The screen changed back to the pretty news anchor and she went onto other news.

My thoughts turned to Lillian and Hannah and the others. They had apparently gotten the justice they desired. I wondered how they had prevented 'Nose Guard Girl', Janice from killing the guy, like she had professed that she was going to kill me. I was glad that they hadn't killed him. Not because I had any empathy for him but because I did for them. If I ever saw her or Hannah around campus, I'd ask them about it. If I saw Janice, I'd walk in the opposite direction.

I changed the channel and stopped as the familiar opening tune from 'Hogan's Heroes' was playing. I smiled as I thought about an article, I had read that the old series 'Hogan's Heroes' was touted to be the worst series ever. The article had obviously been written by a member of the PC Police. I was sure Germans were highly offended by the show, but I think the show is hilarious and I watched the episode, which I couldn't remember ever seeing before. Then I went to bed.

I crawled in between my sheets. My mind was blank as I prepared for sleep. Then I realized I was thinking about Mandy and her sister and what Julie had said about me being naïve. I freely admitted to myself that I was pretty naïve about the vagaries of the female mind. I thought back to try to figure out what the twins had observed from Jackie that I had missed. Maybe I could make it a teaching moment. I didn't come up with anything and drifted off to sleep, thinking about how relieved I was that finals were over.

Classes the next day were time-wasters. There were no new materials to start. Tomorrow, we'd drive back home again. No professors came to the classrooms and the noisy chatter was about the arrest of the 'Campus Rapist'. Details, not reported by the press, were being bantered around by those who professed to know. Some were reasonable and may be true and others, I considered to be too outrageous to seriously consider.

I overheard one conversation between several girls that the thumb drive that the news reported taped to the guy's body was actually shoved up his ass. I chuckled because that would be Hannah's handiwork. Another less likely story was that his dick was severed and shoved in the guy's mouth. If true, that would be Janice's handiwork. I wondered how much of the beating was Lillian's handiwork. The details got more and more gruesome as the day went on and I was glad when the day was over and the semester was finally over. I went to the field house to unwind.

There wasn't a soul around. The Juice Bar was closed and dark. The field house lighting was dim with every other overhead light turned off. The locker room was like a tomb. I did my workout and was exhausted as usual as I showered.

As I walked to my car, I thought about Mandy and her sister Jackie. I had never been invited in for a date before. On the way home, I decided to fill up the gas tank for the long ride home tomorrow. I stopped at a gas station/convenience store that I had never used before. The gas pumps were old and didn't have slots to put a credit card in. A sign said, 'Pay inside before Pumping'. I hated these things because you have to leave your card at the cash register and the attendant can steal your card information. I wasn't carrying enough cash either. Fuck it. I went inside. I calculated the expected cost of the gas so I could charge my card that amount and keep possession of my card. I was glad I did, or I would have missed the experience I was about to have. The door-chime sounded as I opened the door and stepped inside the brightly lit store. There was only one person inside and she obviously worked there. The woman was in her early thirties I guessed. She wore a name tag that read, 'DIXIE'. She had a mop of frizzy bleach blonde hair on her head and bright red lipstick on her lips. She was pretty enough, in a hard kind of way. From what I could see over the counter by the cash register as I approached her, she had a smokin' body under her form-fitting uniform.

Dixie scanned me up and down as I approached. I was doing the same to her. I had my credit card in my hand but before I could say anything, she loudly said, "How y'all doin'? In the harshest gravely voice I'd ever heard on a woman. I hadn't heard such a southern accent around here before. She was staring at my crotch and then looked slowly upward to my face. She said, "Long John Silver. You're a tall drink of water, aren't yuh?" She stretched her body up on the counter and leaned over to look at my feet. I couldn't imagine why. She pulled herself back off the counter with a huge grin on her face. Something seemed to please her. I handed her my card and said, "Twenty-five dollars on pump three, please."

Dixie took my card and set it on the counter and said, "Y'all want ta fuck?" Her eyes bored into mine. I was dumbstruck and stood there with my mouth open as I processed her question. She didn't wait for any response from me before she continued, "I'm not a hooker or anything. I just spend hour after hour here flipping through these dirty magazines and I'm fucking horny. You're the first guy to come in that I even thought about asking. Do ya? I'll even give you your gas on the house." She pushed my card back across the counter. Then she unbuttoned her tight blouse. She was braless and her enormous boobs were obviously enhanced. They didn't move and they didn't sag. She wrapped her hands around them and made like she was offering them to me. I couldn't take my eyes off them and my dick was liking the show. I had to maneuver my growing erection up my left pant leg to my zipper. She watched the whole process.

Dixie grinned and said, "I knew it. From the size of your feet, I knew you'd have a big cock. Sit right here behind the counter and I'll blow that big boy up to full size." There was a wooden chair behind the counter just to the left of the cash register. My mind was racing. Do I just leave and get gas somewhere else? Do I take her up on her offer of a fuck and a blow job plus a free tank of gas? I settled on the latter.

My heart was hammering in my chest but I nonchalantly unzipped my pants as though this kind of thing happened to me all the time. I glanced through the big glass windows to see only my car where I had left it. I looked back at Dixie and she was staring at my hand in front of my zipper anxiously waiting to see what I was packing. Her eyes went wide and her bright red lips fell open when I pulled my hand back and my erection sprang out and pointed at her face. She mumbled, "Oh my ggawwdd. What a cock. Holy shit." She motioned for me to come around the counter and I exaggerated the swing of my cock from side to side with each step.

She reached to the chair beside her and snatched up a magazine that was folded over to a particular page. I could see that it was a woman's magazine of naked men with big cocks. She had saved her spot on her favorite. She lifted the magazine to my bouncing cock and looked back and forth. She was comparing the two cocks. Her eyes looked up at me and she said in that hoarse gravely voice, "I've been sitting her all-night masturbating to this guy's cock." She held up the magazine to show me and then closed it and set it on the counter. "Fuck. Your cock is bigger and straight as an arrow and look at the size of that arrowhead. I'm not a fan of bent cocks. They can hurt sometimes."

Despite her brazenness, she seemed nervous now as she tentatively reached her hand toward my bouncing cock. Just to fuck with her, I flexed my cock as hard as I could just as she was about to touch it. She let out a little screech and snatched her hand back. She immediately laughed and took my cock in her hand. I flexed back on her grip which didn't come close to surrounding my shaft. She gripped harder and pulled me toward her chair. I had to squeeze past her and the rack of sex magazines behind the counter. I took the opportunity to handle her huge boobs and she seemed to melt in my hands as she groaned and the air wheezed out of her lungs.

I let my pants fall to the floor and sat down in her chair. She was still holding on to my cock as though she never intended to let it go, but then she did, so she could shuck off her uniform blouse. When she squatted in front of me her uniform skirt pulled up to reveal her glistening wet pussy that was completely bare of pubic hair.

Dixie wasted no time as she bent toward me and planted her lips on my arrowhead. She kissed it first and then struggled to stretch her lips from side to side over the bulbous knob. She promptly pulled back off and used her fingers to stretch her lips before saying, "Fuck that's huge." She grinned up at me and stretched her lips back on again. She held her position with her lips locked below the ridge and started jerking me off with both hands from my balls to her lips. Her eyes were alive as they smiled up at me. Her double hand job felt amazing even if her blow job was lacking. She never moved her lips down my shaft another millimeter. She did lash her tongue on the 'spot', which was nice. It was obvious that she was in it for the fuck as soon as she was satisfied that my cock was as big and hard as possible.

Dixie rocked her head from side to side to pull her stretched lips off my cock and dragged my cock all over her face and then pushed herself up out of her squat and stretched her legs before placing her thighs on the outside of mine and inched herself toward her target, that was now bobbing up and down just off my stomach.

She leaned back as if to present her boobs to me and scooched her hips closer to my cock. She reached and pulled my cock down and humped herself on to my fatty. I groaned hard as she slid on and she groaned hard and muttered, "Oh fuck. Yes. Split me in two." I gripped her ass-cheeks under her uniform skirt and pulled her to me until she flinched and her eyes went wide. She mumbled, "Oh my gawwdd. I've never run aground before," apparently referring, in her way, to my cock hitting her cervix. We were practically face to face as she stretched forward to kiss me. I kissed her back. She was already gasping for air as she tried to start fucking me, but she couldn't with my hands holding her ass.

I released my hands and caressed her boobs. Her nipples were long and hard. I palmed them again and she groaned as she slithered her torso around to start her motion in my lap. Her pussy was tighter than I expected given her more than aggressive nature. She grabbed my shoulders to use as leverage as she pushed and pulled herself into a fucking motion. Her eyes closed and her lips fell open as she fucked herself on my cock.

Her conscious self was gone somewhere else and she didn't react to the tone caused by someone entering the store. I couldn't see most of the store from my perch. Dixie's head was above the counter by the cash register but she wasn't seeing anything. She was concentrating on driving her hips forward and back. This will get interesting when whoever came in brings whatever they are buying to the counter to check out. Dixie was topless and fucking my cock.

A few minutes after the tone sounded a hand-carried basket of products dropped on the counter. I couldn't see the person with the basket so they couldn't see me either. I let Dixie continue but my heart was racing again. The sound of a male clearing his throat brought Dixie back to the now. I had to chuckle as she continued to rock her pussy on and off my cock while she nonchalantly reached up, grabbed the laser scanner and scanned each of the items in the basket, and groaned out, "That will be eighteen- fifty-seven, pleeee..." The 'please' was replaced by a groan and a smile washed across her face.

A male voice said, "Hey Dix. How come I never get this kind of service when I come in here? Jesus, those are nice tits."

Dixie groaned again and muttered, "Next time Jim. Okay?" She pulled a paper bag up on the counter and the guy filled it with his items and left. He never tried to see who was enjoying Dixie's charms. A poster in the window prevented me from seeing out but I heard a car drive away.

Dixie was steadily increasing her pace as she began chanting, "Make me cum. Make me cum. Oh God, make me cum." I could feel her body tightening. Her eyes were closed as she concentrated on the sensations in her pussy. My own orgasm was present but I knew I wouldn't be able to catch up with hers and I wasn't going to try. I was happy with the experience either way.

As it turned out, Dixie exploded into her orgasm as she screamed. She was slamming her pussy on my cock as hard and as fast as she could. Her clenching pussy was affecting me and when the clenching stopped, she kept right on going. I was going to cum after all. She was going for another round and I held off until she groaned hard into orgasm number two and I let her have it.

Dixie screamed hard as shot number one blasted into her pussy. Her mouth flew open and when shot number two erupted, she groaned and muttered, "Oh Jesus," as she slowed her rocking motion. I humped my hips into her with each of many cum-shots. The look on her face was a mixture of a smile and astonishment.

When I heaved out the last of my cum-shots, Dixie lowered her forehead to my shoulder as she gasped for air in my ear. She muttered around her gasps, "Mother-fucker. That was a fuck of all fucks. Just think. If you hadn't come in when you did, I would have been stuck with 'Old-Jim', or my fingers." She giggled as she pushed herself back away from me. My cock was as hard as before and sprang up and dragged over her clitoris. She groaned and gasped at the same time which brought out an odd sound.

She pushed back to my knees and looked down at my throbbing cock and when she raised her eyes to mine, she had a huge grin on her face. In her coarse, gravely voice, she said, "Well look at that. I cock made in heaven." I smiled at her and leaned in and kissed her. She slid off my knees and stood up and when I pulled myself up out of the chair, her hand was gripping my erection again. I bent down and pulled my pants up and buckled my belt. She reluctantly struggled to get my cock inside and I gingerly pulled the zipper up.

As I was heading for the door, Dixie called out, anytime you need a free tank of gas, come and see me. I'm sure the owners won't mind." She laughed as she pulled her uniform top over her head and adjusted the position of her huge boobs' underneath.

I pumped my tank full and hung the nozzle on the pump. I looked to see Dixie standing in the glass door flashing her pussy at me as I climbed behind the wheel. I waved and laughed. I drove home while my gooey cock softened in my pants. That ranked up there with one of the oddest encounters of my life and I told the whole story in erotic details to June and Julie when I got home.

The twins had already eaten because they knew I had a dinner engagement with Mandy and her sister, Jackie, and they kept teasing me about it. June was saying that I should have saved my load for Jackie instead of giving it to Dixie. I laughed along with them.

I had used the GPS to show me the way to Mandy's the first time but I remembered the way and I pulled into her driveway at the appointed time of six on the dot. Before I could get out of the car, my cellphone rang. I stayed seated and answered the call. Oddly enough, it was Mandy. She was standing in her front picture window holding a glass of wine while she said into the phone in her other hand, "Stay in your car. I'm coming out." I didn't get a word out before she hung up and disappeared from the picture window. Moments later she slid into the passenger seat and slammed the door against the cold wind.

Mandy stretched herself across the center console for a kiss. I met her half-way. She started in right away, "I had to talk to you about Jackie. After our date and then getting called home because of my mother's illness, I was talking to Vivian on the phone. My mom had died that afternoon and I was feeling really down. Vivian was trying to lift my mood and she got me talking about my date with you. She wanted details especially after we got back here. I admit that telling her the story did lift my spirits. Unfortunately, Jackie was listening to the conversation on an extension line that I didn't even know existed. She heard the whole thing. She insisted that I invite you over for dinner tonight and I'm certain that she plans to seduce you to duplicate our date with her."