Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first thought was that June and Julie read Jackie perfectly. I said, "She wouldn't attempt anything like that with you here, would she? That would be pretty ballsy."

Mandy shook her head and said, "She thinks we are going to double-team you." She had an embarrassed look on her face as she started examining her fingernails. Without looking at me she continued, "We've done it before on her eighteenth birthday with my boyfriend that I had told her I was going to dump." She paused and then looked at me and gave me a half-smile and said, "At least he got a big send-off." He was ten years older than Jackie and he thought he could start dating her instead. She went on one date and dumped him. I could hear her yelling in the driveway, 'You're a lousy fuck. Don't come back.'" She chuckled to herself and continued, "He was a lousy fuck, but I didn't know any better then." She gave me that same half-smile again and said, "I do now."

I cut to the chase, "So, now that I'm here, what do you want me to do. I could just leave right now. I'll be gone for a month on semester break. She'll be over it soon."

Mandy said, "No. She'd know that I told you to go. She'll be furious with me and she is very persistent. Maybe you could just ignore her attempts to seduce you. I don't know where she got her skills. Some gene that I never got I guess." I smiled at her and took her hand in mine.

Jackie appeared in the picture window with her arms out to her sides with shoulders hunched up mouthing the words, 'What the Fuck?' We both waved and smiled. Mandy said, "I don't think she would be overtly aggressive to get what she wants, but I wouldn't put it past her. I don't want to hurt her feelings, so, do the best you can. I'll try to help you by deflecting her if I can. Follow your heart or maybe it would be better to follow your head."

We both got out of the car and hurried inside to escape the bitter wind. I was on alert but I wasn't sure how this was going to play out. My dick was never one to follow my head or my heart. It had a head of its own. I was tested immediately after handing my coat to Mandy and she turned to hang it in the closet by the front door. Jackie, threw herself into my arms stretching up on her toes for a kiss that turned passionate while she ran her right hand discreetly down my left pant leg to take my measure. She 'mmmm'd' her approval into my mouth. Jackie broke the embrace and stepped back as Mandy turned back from the closet.

My dick was already on the move and I had barely got past the front door. I had a renewed appreciation for Mandy's warning. This was not going to be easy. So much for Jackie not being overtly aggressive. Mandy took my arm and led me into the living room, glaring at Jackie as she went by. Jackie followed along close behind. Mandy guided me to a cushioned chair instead of the sofa so Jackie couldn't sit beside me. Mandy left me there and went to the kitchen. Jackie just stared at me with a sultry look on her face. I felt like the dinner menu was me.

Mandy yelled from the kitchen, "Jackie. Can you get Dex a beer from the fridge?" Jackie made a point of spreading her legs as she stood up from the sofa. Her short skirt rode up her thighs to reveal that she wore no panties. I guess I could have predicted that. She grinned when I looked. She brought me the beer and made the same big show of showing me her neatly trimmed pubic area again as she sat back down on the sofa across from me. I pulled a pillow from behind me and placed it in my lap to hide my uncooperative dick. My half of the conversation with Jackie was mostly one- and two-word answers to her rapid-fire questions -- What year am I in? What is my major? How did Mandy and I meet? Where am I from? Do I have any siblings? Do I live off-campus? She went on and on.

Jackie maneuvered her legs up on the sofa to a position that gave me a constant view of her pussy. I unsuccessfully tried not to look, which is a double-negative, meaning I looked. Jackie is not as pretty as Mandy but she has much bigger boobs and she was doing all she could to display her cleavage in a tight V-neck sweater. Her nipples were on high-beams. I couldn't tell if she wore a bra or not. Other than the bigger boobs, her body was very similar to Mandy's broad-shouldered, slim waist and hips on a long, athletic body.

Jackie's eye flitted between mine and the pillow I was holding in my lap. She was licking her glossed lips. In short, she was sending every message that even a mostly oblivious guy like me couldn't ignore. My dick was now a full-blown cock. I guzzled my beer and asked Jackie for another. She went to get one and I quickly maneuvered my cock out of my pant leg and under my zipper. I loosened my belt so my knob could poke above it. I made sure my shirt was covering it. The bulge, pushing on my zipper, was there but it wasn't too obvious. I held the pillow just in case.

Mandy came out of the kitchen carrying a platter of carved turkey and a matching bowl of mashed potatoes. Jackie followed juggling my beer with a bowl of green beans and a bowl of cranberry jelly. Mandy called me to the table. I eased out of the chair with the pillow pressed to my lap until I stood upright and was satisfied that my erection wasn't too obvious. I tossed the pillow back in the chair as I headed for the dining room table.

Mandy took her position at the head of the table and I sat to her right. Jackie sat opposite me to Mandy's left. The food was the central focus until we all had our plates full. Then Jackie resumed her sultry looks at me and Mandy would glare at Jackie until she put her attention on eating. All and all, it was kind of amusing to watch the two sisters jockeying for position. Mandy already had the post position and she was working hard to keep it.

The conversation was light during dinner. We were too busy eating. Mandy is a great cook and the turkey was perfect. I wasn't surprised when Jackie pushed her shoeless foot into my crotch and grinned at me when I looked at her. Mandy caught the grin and knew exactly what her sister was up to. She threw out her leg and kicked Jackie's leg away. Jackie frowned at Mandy and Mandy gritted her teeth and glared back at her. That didn't dissuade Jackie as her foot came right back. This time, my hand was in my lap and I tickled her barefoot. She yanked it back.

We finished the meal and I helped bring the dirty dishes to the kitchen. Jackie went back to the living room and Mandy threw her arms around my neck and stretched up for a kiss. She then whispered, "You're doing great. So far so good." I grinned at her but I suspected that Jackie had not exhausted her arsenal yet.

Mandy was drinking wine and I had another beer in the living room chatting with Mandy and Jackie. I was delaying the inevitable dragon draining until I had to excuse myself. I went to the half bath off the kitchen and on the way, I heard Mandy sternly and loudly say, "Jackie. Sit your ass down. I know what you are up to and it's not going to happen." I finished my business and returned to my seat. Jackie sulked for several minutes and didn't participate in further conversations with her lower lip puckered out and her arms pulled tight under her boobs, but then she suddenly perked up. I figured that she had either resigned herself that she wasn't going to get her way, or she was preparing a different tactic.

I had already decided that if Jackie could get through Mandy's defenses, I wouldn't put up much of a fight. Mandy had set this date up knowing the situation so she wouldn't be blaming me if somehow, Jackie managed to get what she wanted. Frankly, I was envisioning what sex with both of them together would be like. I knew Mandy liked lesbian sex but I had no idea if she would entertain having sex with her sister. The more I thought along those lines, the harder my cock got. I put my right foot up on my left knee with my hands folded in my lap to hide the growing bulge as Mandy and I talked back and forth, wondering what Jackie was planning.

The wine was flowing and Mandy was getting delightfully buzzed. She giggled a lot and laughed frequently and when she got to her feet to go to the bathroom, Jackie made her move. The moment she heard the bathroom door close, she shot off the sofa to her knees in front of me. She had a huge grin on her face as she pulled my foot off my knee and moved in closer between my legs. She slid one hand under mine and groaned when she felt my hardness. I smiled down at her and pulled my hands back. She yanked my zipper down and discovered that she was going to have to unbuckle my pants too to get my rigid shaft out.

Jackie heard the toilet flush and she knew she had moments before Mandy would be giving her grief. She stretched her lips over my fatty and looked me right in the eyes as she pushed on and waggled her head from side to side to move as far down my shaft as she could before gagging. She pulled back and coughed on my knob before beginning a blow job just as Mandy came back down the hall.

Jackie ignored her sister's arrival. I looked up from Jackie's pretty face with her wild eyes when Mandy came to a sudden stop at the entrance to the living room. Her hands went to her hips as she yelled out, "Jackie. No. Damn you. Stop that. You're not going to steal another one." Jackie was unfazed by Mandy's plea.

Jackie held my knob with her lips and started a double fisted hand job with her top hand gently colliding with her lips and the fingers of her bottom hand fondling my balls. I was groaning for real as I pushed back into the chair and humped up my hips in synch with her hand job.

Mandy tried her plea on me, "Dex. Come on. You can't just give in to her." She came in and stood by my chair and stomped her foot, which probably worked when Jackie was six but it wasn't working now. Mandy was giving me her angry look and didn't notice when Jackie's hand, closest to Mandy, slid off my cock and pushed up under Mandy's skirt. Jackie's first skin to skin contact with her sister was fingers-to-pussy and Mandy jumped a foot and let out a shriek. Jackie grinned around my knob and pushed her lips halfway down my shaft to take the place of the hand that was now in Mandy's sex.

Mandy jumped back or at least tried to. Jackie had hooked her ring and baby finger into Mandy's panties so she couldn't get away. By the time Jackie got her index and middle finger into her sister's vagina, Mandy wasn't struggling anymore. She groaned hard and folded half forward and half to her right as Jackie was finger-fucking her.

Jackie pulled her lips back off my cock and held it in her palm as she lashed her tongue down my shaft and sucked my balls into her mouth. She flicked her tongue on my shaft as she came back up and around the knob paying attention to the 'spot'.

Mandy was no longer fighting the situation and she let Jackie pull her panties to the floor before stepping out of them. She dropped to her knees along my left thigh and leaned in to get her share of my cock. There was plenty to go around and Jackie pulled back and aimed my cock at Mandy. Jackie grinned at me when Mandy struggled to get her lips over the knob. Jackie kept jerking hard on my shaft and turned her grin to Mandy.

Mandy grinned back at Jackie and I couldn't help but wonder if this whole thing was a set-up. Mandy was giving her own fantastic blow job and I was moaning and groaning nearly non-stop as they tag-teamed my cock. Mandy had it back when I knew I wouldn't be able to hold my orgasm back much longer. My body tensed and a look washed across Jackie's face. She tried to pull my cock away from Mandy and said, "Don't make him cum. I want that monster in my pussy. Mandy let Jackie take control of my cock and popped her lips off the knob. She giggled at the sound.'

"Don't worry. Dex will have plenty of cock to satisfy you and me. We may have to go get the neighbors too." She giggled and a huge grin formed on Jackie's face. Mandy groaned and flinched as Jackie raked her fingers over Mandy's clitoris. They both leaned in and kissed their side of my knob and then smiled at each other as they dragged their tongues down the length of me and each sucked in a testicle while Jackie held my cock pointed at the ceiling.

They were on their way back up when I lost the battle with my balls. I let out a warning groan, which neither of them got. I humped up my hips as cum rocketed up my shaft, glancing along their noses and foreheads, high above their heads to fall back in their hair. They both giggled and pulled back their heads to watch me launching cum. Jackie muttered, "Oh my God. I've never seen ...." She didn't finish the sentence. Mandy leaned in after the first few high arching shots and timed it so she could get her mouth on my knob for the next one, which surprised her with a shot that was as powerful as the first one. She grimaced but stayed on it. She pulled off after and Jackie was trying to get her lips on but got the blast across her face. They both laughed and Jackie caught the remaining ones. Mandy let her go. She knew there would be more before this night was over.

I hadn't realized it, but Jackie had never stopped fingering Mandy's sex. Mandy's body started quaking and shuddering. I was familiar with Mandy's orgasms and knew she was in one now. She sucked her lower lip between her teeth before her lips fell open. Her eyes pinched shut. A demonic groan was forced from her lungs and then she muttered, "Oh Jesus."

Jackie grinned at me as her sister gyrated her flailing body on her fingers, while she held my cock in place as she licked the shaft and knob to clean it of cum that had blasted off into the air and fell straight back down on my lap. My cock and balls and pants were covered. I knew I should have gotten out of my pants before we started. It was too late now and I wouldn't be needing them anymore tonight anyway.

Mandy tried to stay up on her knees but her orgasm was huge and she toppled over on her back thrusting her hips at Jackie's hand. When Jackie removed her hand from Mandy's sex, Mandy shoved both of her hers in to replace it. Jackie was pulling off my pants and sucking cum out of the material as best she could.

Jackie had a delighted grin on her face when she realized that Mandy had been right about there being enough. My cock was just as hard as before and pulsing hard against her hand. She looked down at Mandy, who had survived her orgasm and was trying to sit up. She didn't look like she was done, by any means. Jackie said, "Should I go get the neighbors now or later."

Mandy burst out laughing and said, "Let's hold off for a while. Let's see if we can bring him down together." Jackie grinned at her big sister and vigorously nodded. I wondered if I would be up to the challenge. I would give it my best shot.