Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claudia's pussy was very tight but she was not a virgin. As Claudia's motion increased, the crowd moved down from the bar and it was a bit disconcerting when bodies surrounded the three of us. Some of the guys had their dicks out jerking themselves off. Women were digging their fingers in their bikini bottoms. Some of the women were stroking the guys cock that she was standing beside. The whole scene had become bizarre. I didn't want to cum in Claudia, but when she reached up and took a hard cock in each hand and started jerking them off, I wasn't sure I'd be able to hold off until Claudia blew. Gretchen, sitting on my thighs, had a cock pushed to her face and she took it into her mouth without even looking to see who it belonged to. She didn't care. It was a cock and she was in heat from watching her sister riding my cock.

Claudia's body shuddered and steadily got more rigid. My orgasm was on the rise and I wasn't going to last much longer. Claudia stiffened and groaned as her hands flailed up and down some random cocks. She exploded into her orgasm as she pitched forward trying to slam her sex on my cock. Claudia's forehead knocked the guy with his cock in Gretchen's face out of the way just as he was launching his load. It sprayed across Gretchen's face instead of down her throat.

Claudia's clenching pussy pulled my orgasm up to the crest of the wave and as I went over, I grabbed Claudia's hips and pulled her back off my cock. Cum rocketed across her chest and then up across her face. She pulled her head back and the long bolts of cum flew a foot above her head to the squealing delight of the women standing around us. Some tried to grab the cum out of the air and others attempted to catch it in their mouths. Claudia had the best shot at the stream and she stuck out her tongue and tried to catch some. She was still rocking through her orgasm and any coordinated efforts were futile.

Somewhere in the crowd surrounding us came the words, Security, in several languages. Someone helped Claudia and Gretchen up off me. They both looked a little shell-shocked as hands pulled their bikini bottoms back in place. I stuffed my cock back in my banana-hammock and pulled it up. As I was getting to my feet, the crowd was dispersing and two women in the crowd were quickly licking cum off Claudia's tits.

The security people were fully dressed and not inclined to wade out into the water. They stood at the surf-line and were yelling directions. The crowd slowly moved back toward the bar and I went with them. Gretchen and Claudia were left behind to get themselves together and I looked back to check on them. Gretchen was bent forward with her face on Claudia's tits, apparently cleaning any evidence before they reached security on the beach. No one wanted to get expelled from the resort and Security wasn't spending any effort to locate the perpetrators. Once things got back to normal, Security left.

With all the distractions, I would have thought that my cock would have softened quickly after I finished my ejaculation. I thought it was when I pushed it into my skimpy, wet bathing suit and pulled the elastic waistband over the knob. I didn't realize that my knob was sticking out above the waistband until a woman pushed herself between my legs and pressed her tits to my ribs and ran her fingers around the circumference of my exposed glans. She grinned up at me as I looked down at her pretty face and then down to my crotch. Her hand followed my knob into my bathing suit and down the shaft. My cock responded to her caressing fingers. She responded to my rising fatty and slid her tits down past my stomach, kissed my glans, and then struggled to get her lips over it. I let out a groan as she pushed her lips down my shaft. I rested my hands on the top of her head. She was trying to gauge her skills by swallowing me into her throat, but she gagged and coughed a wad of saliva out as she pulled back. I let her retreat but another topless woman was standing beside us and she pushed the first woman's head back on again. She made another attempt and was just about to tickle her nose in my pubic hair when her shoulders heaved as she coughed and gagged again. She pulled off and as soon as my cock cleared her lips, the second woman took her place. She had no trouble pushing my cock into her throat after she struggled to get her lips over the knob.

The crowd had gathered around again but they were almost silent as they watched, not wanting to alert Security again. The second woman bobbed her face up and down the length of my cock. She was an accomplished cock-sucker. The first woman had collected herself and was ready to go back at it as she watched and waited for a chance to get my cock back. I could see that she was growing impatient but she never got it back as I humped up and blew my load down the second woman's throat. She was good. She was almost forced off my cock with the sheer volume and power of the first shot but she gathered herself and took it all as she swallowed frequently. The crowd broke its silence to let out a cheer. As she pulled off, some of the women in the crowd, gasped as the woman slid her lips back from my cock. One voice, in English, said, "Holy shit. How can anyone deep-throat that? Jesus. He's huge." That brought a chorus of giggles.

As my cock came free, the first woman, that started all this, pushed her lips to my knob and flicked her tongue in the 'eye' to retrieve any left-over cum. She pulled back with a grin, so she must have been successful. Even though my cock was still hard, I pushed and pulled it to get it inside my suit. I succeeded but there was a huge bulge in the hammock. Someone shoved a beer at me and I took it. A toast was made in a foreign language, by the same guy and everyone raised their beers and drank to the toast. So, did I. I could feel the heat of embarrassment in my face and I decided it was well past time to leave. I guzzled my beer and stood up off the barstool and waded through the crowd of back-slappers and grinning faces. Gretchen cut me off from my escape and shoved a piece of paper into my bathing suit. She and her sister, Claudia, grinned at me and let me pass.

After escaping, I pulled the paper from my bathing suit and it had a room number on it. I smiled to myself and deposited the paper in the first trash barrel I saw. I confess that I had memorized the room number first.

I was almost back to the pool when I saw Mom, Dad, and the twins walking toward me. Mom and the twins had their bikini tops on and their tank tops and wraps on. Dad wore his cargo shorts over his banana-hammock. I checked my watch and determined that they were heading to the buffet for lunch. I realized that I was starving and I fell into line. Mom reached into her beach bag and pulled out my tank top and athletic shorts and handed them to me. Bare chests, by either sex, weren't allowed in the restaurant. I pulled on the tank top and hopped along to keep up with them as I pulled my shorts up over my wet bathing suit.

June grabbed my right arm and I thought she was trying to assist me, but then she dipped her face down and licked a wad of stray cum off my forearm. She displayed it on her tongue and then made a big show of savoring it. She looked up at me and said, "I can't believe you. You go for a walk and come back with cum all over you. How do you do that? Oh, and by the way, you have cum stains on your suit." She giggled and I smiled as I put my arm around her and we walked together to the restaurant.

The rest of the week went pretty much the same as it had so far. The twins spent most nights in my bed and when Dad announced daily that he was going for an 'N-A-P' to escape the afternoon heat, the twins would giggle and follow soon after he left. Mom was conspicuously absent from the family trysts and when I finally asked her about it, she said that I was processing something significant in my life. I knew she was talking about Mandy. She was giving me space to do that without complications. I appreciated her rationale but I had mixed feelings about following through.

The only sex I had with Mom the rest of the week was when I interrupted her and Dad as he was pummeling her ass on the bed in a doggy position. She was in the heat of passion and she couldn't resist my erection as I slid onto the bed in front of her. I don't know if she had cum before I walked in on them but she groaned through three orgasms after and she gobbled down my load without difficulty. I left them to their post-coital bliss and returned to my room.

I had lost track of time in this garden paradise. Dates didn't matter. We were on vacation along with everyone else. Days of the week were easier to track by the 'Drink of the Day' and the drink today was Champagne; not because Champagne was a routine "DOD" but because it was New Year's Eve day. I'm not a connoisseur of Champagne, but it had to be crap because they were handing out bottles of the stuff and I had one in my hands all day.

I barely made it to lunch and didn't make it to dinner. I slowed down after the twins reminded me of our New Year's Eve plan that we hatched way back in July when the twins wanted me to get them off at the exact minute of their birth, a few minutes apart, nineteen years before. It worked out pretty well and we agreed that we should do it again every New Year's Eve to fuck in the new year. Julie suggested that I go to bed and sleep off my stupor. They would be back from the festivities before midnight to get me up.

When they nudged me awake, the TV was on and tuned to some channel showing New York's Time-Square. June pulled back the covers and pulled me up to a sitting position. I could barely focus on them but I knew they were naked. So was I. Julie pulled my flaccid cock up from between my legs and stuffed it into her mouth and started manipulating the shaft with her hand. My attention flashed to the TV showing the mobs of people on the street in NY. Then the scene changed to the crystal ball that was about to begin its minute-long descent to ring in the new year. The sudden scene change was disconcerting and my eyes went screwy. I heard June say, "Fuck. He's not going to make it." Her words seemed to echo around the room.

I knew what I was supposed to be doing but as hard as I tried, I couldn't get a rise out of my cock. June said, "Let me try," and Julie pulled her lips off to make room for June. Julie used both hands to furiously stroke my cock while June buried my flopping dick in her mouth and lashed her tongue around the knob.

I heard the crowd on TV let out a roar as the ball started down. I had enough presence of mind to know that even if I was suddenly hard, they had no time to get off before the ball touched bottom. I felt bad that I had failed them but I had no idea how important this was to them until June pulled back off my soft cock and slapped it hard. Julie took her turn too and then they turned their ire on me as June slapped my face hard and Julie slapped the other cheek harder. My ears were ringing as I fell back on the bed with my feet still on the floor.

Julie immediately climbed on the bed beside me and pulled my face toward her. She was crying and blubbering, "I'm sorry Dex. I'm sorry." Her tears flowed down her cheeks and dropped onto mine and they seemed to burn when they landed. June moved to the other side of me. She was crying too and gently caressed my face, where she had slapped me. I put my arms around both of them and pulled them to me. I kissed Julie, who sobbed harder, and then June, who kissed me back. I held them to me as their crying tapered off to a few whimpers.

The 'Auld Lange Syne' song had finished and the scene on the TV flicked to a new scene, which caused the same disorientation as before. Some talking head said, "Hello, Chicago." We were about to relive the arrival of the new year in the next time zone, and I had almost an hour to get ready. I sat up between them and struggled to my feet. I staggered to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I hoped that would help me get my head right and it did help.

When I came back in the bedroom, I found June and Julie right where I had left them, on their backs with their feet dangling over the edge of the bed. My dick was showing signs of recovery as was my vision. I stood over the bed and looked down at my sisters. Their golden blonde hair was splayed on the bed and they looked like two incredibly gorgeous angels. My cock bumped up another notch. I dropped to my knees and moved between June's legs as she spread them wide. Julie rolled on her side to watch as I pushed my lips to June's 'go-button'. She groaned and heaved up her hips as I touched her there. I slashed my tongue through her wetness from her clitoris to her anus. She was soaked. Her hips went in search of my tongue and I pushed my curled tongue into her as deep as I could. June groaned hard and pushed her hips at my face. Julie closed the gap between her and June and suckled on her closest nipple. June held Julie's head in place and moaned as I tongue-fucked her.

I brought June right up to the edge of her orgasm and pulled back. June's eyes were on fire as she looked down her body at my face and whimpered, "Oh my God, Dex. Finish me. Please." I just smiled at her and moved out from between her legs and rolled Julie onto her back and spread her legs and did the same to her. She moaned and groaned as I brought her up. I had plenty of experience with both of their orgasms and they were different. I pulled back from Julie at the last moment before she blew and returned to June, who came up to her elbows to watch. She grinned down at me as I pushed my lips to her sex again. She said, "Is this payback for the slaps? If it is, I'm going to slap you every day." Julie giggled as she fell back from the brink. She pushed her fingers in to replace my tongue and I gently stopped her. She was mine to play with. June tried to assist my tongue with her fingers and I stopped her as well.

I diddled Julie with my right hand and tongued June. My right hand was secretly trying to get my dick up and I was having some luck. I read the tension in their bodies to tell me when to back off and leave them hanging on the crest of orgasms. They were both pleading for me to push them over. They both grabbed their tits and started molesting them and tweaking their nipples. That didn't push them over but it did help keep them right there on the precipice.

My cock was getting harder and I had to decide how I was going to use it to get June and Julie off at the right time. It all depended on how close I could keep them on the edge. I turned my attention to the TV in my peripheral vision. I glanced at the digital clock counting down on the screen. I had three minutes. I pulled my tongue from June's pussy and stood up. They both grinned when they saw my erection standing out in front of me. Julie scrambled up and pulled it to her lips and cocked her head from side to side as she worked her lips over the knob. Her eyes smiled with delight.

I would have loved to let her stay on it like that but tick-tock. I pulled my cock back from Julie's lips and motioned for them to get in doggy positions at the edge of the bed. They scrambled into position and looked back at me as I guided my rigid cock into June's pussy. On the TV, the six-pointed chi-town rising star was ascending. I took a half-dozen strokes in June and then moved over to Julie. She watched over her shoulder and groaned hard as I pushed in and out several times before returning to June. I was running out of time as the seconds began counting down on the star. They were both so close. I picked up the pace as fireworks started. June screamed as she exploded into her orgasm and I pulled out and knob fucked Julie until she groaned into her orgasm. With my cock still working Julie's orgasm, I bent over and pushed my left hand to June's sex and worked my index and middle fingers in and out of her to milk her clenching pussy. The countdown timer was off as a thunderous display of fireworks filled the screen. A thunderous display of groans and moans and screams filled the room as their bodies quaked through their orgasms.

I had forgotten all about my own orgasm as I concentrated on the timing. I wanted to give them what they had wanted and I had failed but hopefully, this would be acceptable. But for a few miles, we would have been in the Chicago time zone anyway. I probed their pussies with my fingers and cock back and forth until they stopped clenching and collapsed forward on my bed, gasping for air. My cock pulled out of Julie on her way down and snapped back up in the air. I had been afraid that I'd lose my erection before I could achieve my goal.

They were both lying on their stomachs with their lower backs arched to push the asses up in the air. Their legs were open but not splayed wide. I stroked my gooey cock a few times and knelt on the edge of the bed between Julie's knees and bent forward, guiding my cock to her ass. When I touched her anus, Julie looked back over her shoulder and grinned as she nodded. I pushed my cock into her ass. She groaned and muttered, "Oh fuck. YES. YES. Fuck my ass." June turned her head to face Julie and then grinned back at me as she lifted her ass in an invitation.

I fucked Julie's ass until she suddenly screeched into an anal orgasm. The tightness and heat in her bowels were incredible and I was ready to blow but I still had June to take care of. Then it was beyond my control as I pushed in as deep as I could and rocketed streams of cum into her. She screamed with the first shot and then groaned hard with each subsequent one. She was writhing on the bed under me as her face scrunched up like she was in terrible pain.

When she released me, I moved in behind June. She was waggling her ass at me and I grabbed her hips to hold her as I pushed my hardness inside her. She stopped her waggling and pushed up as I pushed down. When I was buried in her ass, she muttered, "Oh fuck Dex. You're big. Fuck my ass. Oh my gggawwdd."

I fucked June's ass as she asked and she had two vaginal orgasms before I humped up and delivered another load of powerful streams of cum.

We showered together and then climbed into my bed. I could feel my cheeks still burning from their slaps. I flexed my jaw and realized that Julie had caught it with her swing. It was completely quiet except for the crickets outside my open window. In the dark, June said, "Thank you Dex. That was fantastic."

Julie piped in with, "Yes. Thank you, big bro." There was a pause and then she continued, "I'm sorry about the slap. I hope you don't hold it against us."

June quickly added, "I hope you do hold IT against us." She giggled and grabbed my soft cock and squeezed. I chuckled. June was always June.

I woke to an empty bed the next morning. I was anticipating the hang-over aftermath of the Champagne, but I actually felt pretty good. A couple of shots of caffeine and I'd be good. As I got out of bed, the door between my room and twins opened and they each carried a cup of coffee in each hand. They each kept one and gave the other two to me. Julie said, "We figured you'd need these."

I laughed and took the two coffees and said, "God. I love you guys," before nearly chugging one and then sipped on the second.

Julie looked at me and giggled before she said, "The finger marks on your cheeks are visible." I dragged my fingers across my right cheek. There was a little tenderness but no pain.

June looked to see and then she looked at Julie and said, "What a couple of bitches we are?" Julie laughed and nodded.

We went to breakfast together after finding Mom and Dad dead to the world in their bed. They must have been partying hard. I ate like I hadn't eaten in days and I felt normal again. We went back to our rooms to change into our bathing suits. Julie walked into my room naked and took my flaccid dick and began jerking me off as she looked to see my response. She grinned when she saw that it was instantly on the rise. She pulled her hand away and said, "Just checking." She turned and waggled her perfect ass and went back to her room. I pushed my semi-erection into my banana-hammock and adjusted the large bulge as best I could and waited for them before heading for the pool.