Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie easily drove Inga into an orgasm as she turned her head to grin at me. I smiled back as I started knob-fucking Sara as fast as my hips would piston. Sara heaved in a breath of air and held it until she burst into her second orgasm. It was huge as she thrashed her body in the jump seat. I went back to full depth strokes and Sara shoved a hand to her lips to squelch a scream. Inga looked down at Sara writhing her hips on my cock while she was still writhing her ass on the edge of the countertop. They both had odd smiles on their faces. No doubt, they had this all planned.

My orgasm was swirling as I looked over at Julie's incredible ass, which was pivoting forward and back as she continued her tongue action in Inga pussy while she humped her sex on Julie's face. When Sara's pussy stopped clenching, she sagged down in the jump seat and I pulled my gooey cock from her. She sagged further like it was my cock that was holding her up. She was oblivious to everything as she savored her feeling of bliss.

I knee-walked behind Julie and put my hands on her hips so she'd know I was there. I dragged my gooey cock through Julie's soaking wet pussy and pushed through so the top of my shaft dragged along her clitoris. She pulled back from Ingas' pussy and lowered her forehead into her pubic hair and let out an erotic groan as she reached down to wrap both hands around my projecting cock and started jerking me off like it was her own cock.

I let her go for a few moments and then pulled my cock from her fingers and dragged it back through her sex to her anus. She moaned into Inga's pussy and muttered, "Yes. Do that." Julie's fingers didn't go far as my cock slid out of them. She hooked four fingers into her vagina as I pulled her hips to me and pushed my cock into her bowels. She grimaced a little but pushed back to help. We both groaned as I pushed past the resistance and began fucking her ass. I knew how she liked me to change up my pace and my depth and I started with full penetrating strokes as she clung to the countertop beside Inga with her one free hand and tried to add her movement to the action with her forehead still on Ingas' pubic mound.

Inga was trapped in place and she was trying to get Julie's face back in her sex. Julie was in her own rapture and resisted Ingas' efforts to disrupt her pleasure. I changed pace again and Julie groaned. Julie was gasping for air and Inga seemed to enjoy the warm exhales from Julie's open mouth. Sara was still sagged down in the jump seat but she was watching what was going on.

I could feel the tension building in Julie's body. The cadence of her fevered gasping was telling. She was going to cum, but I didn't know whether it would be an anal or vaginal orgasm. I could feel Julie's fingers dancing in her pussy while I plowed my cock in her ass. I was conscious of my orgasm and I was trying to time them to blow together. That would amp up the sensation for both of us.

I felt her rhythmic spasms and immediately knew that she was in a vaginal orgasm. She groaned out, "Oh gawwdd." Then she yelled, "Fuck Dex. GO. GO. OH JESUSSSS." I bucked my hips forward driving my cock in her ass as far as it would go and then pulled back and did it again. On the second thrust, she screamed into Ingas' pussy and her sphincter muscle grabbed my cock and grabbed it again and again. I wanted to blow my load, but even if I didn't, she milked it out of me. I heaved my hips forward on the first shot and blew cum deep in her bowels. She screeched into Ingas' pussy again. I pulled back as much as she would let me and launched my hips and the second load into her ass. It was as powerful as the first one and she screeched again. I looked up at Inga to see that she was grinning down at me as she held Julie's head in her hands.

The power and volume of my subsequent cum-salvos diminished and Julie just groaned as I continued to pump shot after shot into her bowels. She was whimpering by the time I was done. Her anal clenching slowed and stopped and I no longer felt her vaginal clenching. She was hanging on to the countertop for dear life as her face slid down to Ingas' thighs.

When I pulled my cock from Julie's ass, Sara and Inga both said, "Fuck," in stereo, in English. My cock was still as hard as before and bobbing in the air well above horizontal. Julie turned and went to the floor on her left hip as she maneuvered herself to sit back against the bank of drawers beside Inga. She reached down between her legs to test how large her gaping ass-hole was. She giggled when she found out. She let my load drool out of her to the rubberized floor.

Inga's gaze turned back to my bouncing cock and then she grabbed a towel from a stack on the countertop and moved over to the stainless-steel sink. She wet the towel and knelt on the floor in front of me. She wrapped the wet towel around my rigid shaft and started jerking me off under the guise of cleaning my cock. She looked up at me with a pleading look on her face. She pulled back the towel and refolded it before returning it to my cock as she ran it down and under my balls. With the hot towel on my balls, Inga leaned in and stretched her lips over the knob and was half way down my shaft before she gagged and pulled back. She coughed a huge wad of saliva into the towel and pushed her lips back on again. She smiled up at me. That always gets me when they smile around my cock. I gently cradled Inga's face in my hands and started slowly fucking her face. She continued to smile, so I picked up the pace. I was aware of her gag-point and I didn't violate her limit.

Sara came back in the picture as she leaned forward in the jump seat and whispered in Inga's ear. I don't know what she said, but Inga nodded and smiled as I sawed my cock through her tightly stretched lips. Inga pulled back and I let her go. Once she was off my cock, she rolled her jaw in a yawn and flexed her lips. Sara pushed her lips to my knob and ran her tongue around the ridge as if measuring the circumference. Inga moved to the side to make room for Sara to move into a better position.

Sara put her pursed lips on the very tip of my knob and smiled up at me before she rocked her face back and forth to stretch herself on and then descended to her gag point and started a furious blow job. Inga watched and then grinned up at me before she pushed her face down beside Sara's. They were apparently going to share my cock back and forth.

Sara grabbed my hips and pushed and pulled to ramp up her pace before she yanked her face off and Inga struggled her lips back on. I felt my balls being caressed and it was Julie from behind me. I turned to look and she grinned up at me from her sitting position on the floor. Inga was trying to push my cock as deep in her mouth as Sara had and she heaved her chest forward and coughed. She tried to stay on but she couldn't and she pulled back. Sara pushed her lips on in Inga's place.

My climax was pending and I wanted to cum as soon as I could. Sara grinned at Julie as she came up to her knees beside me with my balls still in her hands. Sara pulled back and offered my cock to Julie who moved quickly to accept it. Sara and Inga's eyes went wide when Julie slowly but steadily swallowed my cock and pushed her nose into my pubic hair and held me there until she pulled back to take a breath. She aimed my cock back at Inga who was just shaking her head in awe of Julie's deep-throat. Inga took my cock in her hands and pushed my knob into her mouth and went no deeper as she started a furious double-fisted hand job.

Cum was churning in my balls and I gave no hint that I was going to blow and Inga was taken completely by surprise as jizz blew up my shaft into 'Inga's mouth. The shot must have flown right back into her throat. Her eyes went wide as she heaved up and gagged as she pulled off. The rest of the shot blasted across her face and into her hair. Inga flinched and pulled away leaving my cock to blow cum everywhere.

Sara grabbed my cock and tried to time getting her lips on my cock and she didn't do it well. She got a blast in her face that splattered in all directions. Julie was grinning at the sight and she casually watched for her opening and drank several shots from my knob, swallowing as necessary. When the shots became less powerful, she pulled off and aimed my cock at Sara and then Inga. Both of them were cautious to push my cock back in their mouths and I pumped short spurts of cum onto their tits. They got laughing as she slathered the cum across their chests.

It wasn't until then that I noticed that the plane's engines had spun up to that constant whine. The pilot came on the intercom and announced that the flight attendants take their seats. Inga's eyes went wide as did Sara's. Sara muttered that "john-thin" word, which was 'fuck' in Icelandic. Sara jumped up out of her seat and grabbed a clean towel and ran it quickly under the faucet. She wiped the cum off her face and chest and handed the towel to Inga who quickly did the same. Neither of them noticed the cum in their blonde hair.

Julie was pulling her clothes on and handing clothing to Sara. The plane lurched backward causing Inga to stumble as she was trying to pull up her skirt. She caught herself. Sara struggled back into her uniform from the safety of the jump seat. Julie was dressed first as I pulled on my shorts and shirt. Inga and Sara inspected each other quickly before they threw air-kisses at Julie and me as they threw back the curtain and hurried down the aisle to their seats at the front.

Julie stretched up and kissed me before hurrying down the aisle behind them. I followed after another minute. As I sat down in my seat, the plane surged forward down the runway and into the air just as I snapped the seatbelt closed. I looked over at Julie and we grinned at each other. She threw me an air-kiss and settled back in her seat. I push my knees into the seat in front of me trying to get my head down on the back of the seat.

I woke as we landed in Miami. Inga and Sara were at the departure door thanking people for flying Icelandair. Julie was two people in front of me and when she got to the two flight attendants, she reached up to Sara's hair and pulled a big glob of cum out in her fingers. Julie pushed her fingers to her lips. Both Inga's and Sara's eyes went wide and then began searching for cum in the other's hair. Julie laughed as she continued to the door. Inga and Sara were so busy pulling cum out of each other's hair that they didn't even look at me as I walked by.

We made our way to the next departure gate to our final destination. I found a seat, in a different gate with no activity, and called Mandy. I wanted to hear her voice. She answered after four rings and immediately said, "Hi Dex. I've missed you. How was your vacation?"

We talked for a half-hour about everything. I don't think I'd smiled so much in forever. I told her I was getting in my car as soon as I got home and driving up to see her. I couldn't wait another two weeks of the semester break.

I was disheartened when she said, "Don't come here. I've got the flu or something. I don't want to expose you to it. I haven't felt well in a few days now. I've been sick and throwing up." I protested but she was firm about it. There was an announcement that my flight was loading and I had to say good-bye. I told her that I'd call every day so she could tell me if she was feeling better. I reluctantly hung up after a series of air-kisses. I should have called her on facetime, so I could see her face but then I remembered that she didn't have an iPhone.

I went back to my carry-on bag as everyone was getting to their feet to get in line. The flight was on American Airlines and half of the flight attendants were guys. I was kind of relieved that no one approached me. All but the middle seats seemed to be occupied. I settled in as best I could in the small cramped seats and slept most of the way to our destination. The window seat was occupied by an old man and he never spoke.

When I woke, we were in some rough air and the plane was vibrating and jumping around in the sky. I was starving and I was hoping the snack cart would come around but it never did. Maybe I had slept through it. My ears popped, indicating we were descending. Twenty minutes later, we were taxiing to our gate. I was on the phone with Mandy again as I walked down the gate ramp into the concourse. The weather was gloomy and wet. No new snow since we left, so that was good.

Mandy teased me about calling twice in a couple of hours after there was nothing for a week. I explained that my cell phone didn't work down there. She still teased me about it. She was so easy to talk to. It was like we had been together for decades. Maybe in another life, I thought. She suddenly excused herself. Then I heard her retching. She must have carried her cell phone to the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and then the faucet. Then she was back on the phone saying, "God, I hate this. Where were we?" I admit that it was insensitive, but I chuckled into the phone. She groaned and whined, "It isn't funny. I'm going to the doctor this afternoon. Maybe he can prescribe something." I apologized for the chuckle.

Mom and Dad led the way after we collected our bags. The twins kept looking back at me as I brought up the rear with the phone to my ear. Mom stopped as we approached the car and let the twins catch up. She was looking at me as she spoke to them. They kept glancing back at me as Mom spoke. The only thing I heard as I walked closer was, "Dex has a serious girlfriend, and he's sorting out his feelings. Try to give him some space, okay?" June and Julie grinned at me as I walked past them to the car. Dad already had his and Mom's bags in the trunk. I handed my suitcase and carry-on over and waited by the car continuing my conversation with Mandy. Again, she told me not to come near.

June, Julie, and I was crammed into the backseat along with the one big bag that didn't fit in the trunk. I was quiet and the twins kept stealing glances at me. Neither of them said a word all the way home. This 'give him some space' thing was kind of uncomfortable and it got worse from there as the twins avoided sexual contact with me just like Mom had most of the past week.

Dad went back to work the next day and I moped around the house with three gorgeous women who were walking around like they were on egg-shells, when we should have been having intense sex. Was Mom trying to wean me off familial sex so I could concentrate on a normal relationship with a girlfriend? If she was, so far, it sucked.

Apparently, it sucked for the twins too, because they snuck into my room one night and climbed into my bed. My cock was instantly hard from anticipation. They cuddled up to me like they always had and proceeded to jerk me off together. As I got closer to blowing my load, they slid down my body to rest their heads on my hips and their breasts on my thighs and when I blew, they each took turns pushing their pursed lips to the tip of my knob and drank down my jizz. No blow jobs. No fucks in any position. I was as frustrated as they were. This was obviously a weaning for all of us. The two weeks staggered onward. There was no 'joy in Mudville'.

The last night before returning to college in the morning, Mom came to my room. I readied for another hand job. I shouldn't complain; it was way better than jerking myself off. It started that way. I was as hard as a steel shaft. Then she stopped and stood up. I groaned plaintively, figuring that I wouldn't even get a hand job.

She was illuminated from the street lights and the blue digits on my clock/radio as she slipped off her fuzzy robe. I hadn't seen her naked body in weeks. I thought my cock would explode right there. She crawled in under my sheets and climbed up on top of me. She whimpered as she pressed her big tits to my chest. She dragged her erect nipples across mine before pushing herself higher until my face was buried in her cleavage. She moaned as she found my hard cock with her pelvic mound and she rolled her hips in all directions to savor the sensation. She whimpered as my cock pressed on her sensitive clit.

In my mind, I prayed that she wanted more than this. I sure did. Mom's legs started between mine as she dragged her sex along my shaft. She was breathing very erratically. I kissed her cleavage. She was hot. She dragged her tits across my face and I sucked in a nipple as it went by and air exploded from her lungs. She cocked her hips down hard on my cock and began to gyrate them. I could smell her sex and it just added to the eroticism of the moment. In my mind, I urged her to push herself on my cock, but she continued to grind her sex on it.

She started to push herself back down my body but I took her slim waist in my hands and pulled her back in place and humped up my hips to meet hers. She whimpered and then moaned. I had to take matters into my own hands. I lifted my knees, which lifted her and I reached down and slid my cock from between our bodies and dragged it through her sex. She groaned and then whispered, "Oh my God, Dex. Do it. I can't stand it anymore."

I dropped my knees which lowered her onto my cock. The sensation of her pussy sliding down my cock was indescribable. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as she savored the sensation of me filling her up. She groaned and started humping her hips up and down. I humped mine in the opposite directions and we were fucking each other like we had so many times. She stopped breathing as she fucked me. I finally said, "Breathe Mom." She giggled and took a huge breath. We savored each other for as long as we could. We even stopped a couple of times to let our pending orgasms recede. I never wanted to stop and I'm certain that she didn't either. But all good things come to an end and we both made an effort to cum together. I felt tears drop on my face and I lifted my face to kiss her. She kissed me hard and passionately as her orgasm rolled into a second one. I smiled to myself as I thought, 'There she is.' She whimpered as I poured massive cum-shots into her pussy. I thought I wouldn't stop. I hoped I wouldn't stop.

After, she laid there on top of me gasping for air with my arms around her lower back. My softening cock was still inside her and she waggled her ass with each movement as if to try to keep me hard. She flexed her vaginal muscles and I tried to flex my cock, but it was too soft for that. Her head was resting on my chest and her fingers played through my obliques. She whispered, "I have to go. I don't want to go. I have to go. I don't want the girls to catch me here like this. This has been as painful for them as it has been for you. What you three decide to do back at college will be up to you, but remember, you need to spend your life with someone you love and not how you love me or your sisters." I knew that that's what this was all about but it was a painful process.

Mom pushed her torso up off mine and gripped me flaccid cock in her vagina before it fell out of her. She giggled as an awful lot of cum followed me out. She pulled herself to her hands and knees and moved down my body leaving a trail of cum. She lowered her face to my wet and gooey cock and dragged her cheeks over it before sucking my knob into her mouth and pushed her lips down to my balls. She pulled off and got up off the bed. She pulled on her robe and stood there looking down at me. She whispered, "I love you, Baby."

I said, "I love you too, Mom. I'll always love you." Then she was gone. She left so much cum behind and it was turning cold. I got up and took a towel off the rack in the bathroom and spread it across my bed after wiping myself clean. I could feel the mood change in my mind. I fell back to sleep thinking of Mandy and I slept like a rock.