Dexter the Personal Trainer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now sucking hard, and pinching her other nipple. She wasn't my Sister now, she was just a woman that I wanted to enjoy. When I raised my head, so that I could switch nipples, she pushed me back onto it. I wanted to feed on the other one, but I was happy to wait until she was ready. I didn't have to wait long.

When she said, "Yes," in almost a whisper, I knew what she meant.

I changed over, as quickly as I could, so as not to break the spell. If we stopped, even briefly, she might come to her senses and end it. After having my fill of it, I switched again. She was now moaning almost continuously, and all I could think about was her cunt. What was it like? I didn't know, but I was desperate to find out. I managed to get my hand between her legs, but as soon as I did, she pushed me back so hard that I almost fell over.

We were now a short distance apart, facing each other, and I could tell she was thinking the same as me. What should I say? I was the first to break the uneasy silence.

"You didn't do any weights, how about doing some now?"

She took her time thinking about it.

"Yes," then she smiled, before saying, "And this time put more on the bar."

I just nodded. We were now back to normal. I was her Personal Trainer, and she was my Sister who was eager to exercise.

I stopped her after only five minutes. Standing over her, and looking at her tits, that only a short while ago I had been sucking on, was too much for me. I thought she would object, and want to continue, but she was happy to stop.

"Do you think running would help me?"

"Yes, but don't do too much. Just a mile for your first one."

"I can do more than that, lots more."

My suggestion of just a mile had offended her, and she was now angry. I couldn't believe it. We were getting on so well, and then in an instance, she had become hostile.

"I know you can."

She was now less angry, but she was still defiant.

"I am going to run four miles."

I shrugged my shoulders. I could only offer advice. It was up to her if she took it or not. I thought that was it, and that she would now leave, but I was wrong.

"I want to see your cock."

"Why?"

She had surprised and shocked me, so it was the only thing I could think of saying.

"Because you have seen my nipples."

While I had been greedily sucking on her tits, I would have gladly shown her my cock. However, this was different. She was now trying to bully me.

"I will, but I want to see what you have between your legs."

I was expecting that to end it, and Becky to leave in a huff, but she wasn't moving, and that defiant look was still there. It was a while before she spoke.

"OK, but no touching."

I wanted to back down, but I couldn't. If I did, then she would tease me mercilessly, and I would never hear the end of it. It was best to get it over and done with.

Pointing at her, I said, "You first."

Without any fuss, she took what was left of her costume off.

"Now it's your turn."

"Not yet. You need to lie down and open your legs."

She shook her head.

"That wasn't part of the deal."

"Standing there with your legs together is no good. I can't see anything."

I could tell she didn't want to do it, but I had backed her into a corner. She had to decide to give in, or lose face. Then she did what I had asked.

"Is that good enough?"

It was. I had expected her to only open her legs slightly, but they were now open as wide as possible, and she had even put her knees up, as if she was going to have a gynaecologist examine her.

I was surprised that she was shaved, and it had been done recently. However, I was more surprised by the size of her labia. They were long and chunky, far bigger than any I had ever seen before. They were a nice mouthful, but you would have to be careful that you didn't choke on them. I wanted to see more of her cunt, but her lips were obscuring her opening and her clit. She would probably say no, but there was no harm in asking.

"Part you lips so that I can have a better look."

She did, and without any hesitation. I now had a perfect view of her most intimate place. Her clit was clearly visible, and so was her pink opening. As an added bonus, I could even see her puckered anus. Then she closed her legs.

"It's your turn."

Before, I had been reluctant, but now I was eager to show it to her. When it was out, I moved closer so that she could get a better look. It was now as hard as it had ever been. I just hoped that she would be impressed.

"It's big, very big," then she paused, before saying, "Too big for my little pussy."

That sent a shudder of excitement down my spine.

"Stroke it."

I did, then I watched her open her legs again, so that she could finger herself. It was now a competition to see who could reach it first. My hand was moving quickly up and down my shaft, and she was furiously rubbing her clit, occasionally stopping so that she could lubricate her fingers with the juice from her cunt.

"Fuck, I'm going to come."

When she did, she gave an almighty moan, and then her body went stiff. She even arched her back, only slumping back down when her orgasm had subsided. But I was still going, watching her climax had put me off my stroke, but I wasn't going to last much longer. Seconds later I got there, and when I did I spurted over her stomach. I was disappointed, I had been aiming for her cunt.

As soon as she had recovered, she wiped herself with a towel. She took her time, making sure that she hadn't missed any of my semen. She then quickly put her costume back on, securing the top by putting a hand behind her back and holding the broken strap.

I got a mumbled, "Thanks," from her as she left.

I was now sitting on the floor trying to make sense of what had happened. After ten minutes I gave up, there was too much going around in my head.

I didn't see Becky again until the morning, when we all had breakfast together. For some reason, Mother was bright and cheerful, but my Sister was the complete opposite. She was moody, and we hardly got a word out of her. From how she was acting, it looked as if she was regretting what had happened yesterday. She was the first to leave the kitchen. When she had gone, Mother muttered something under her breath. I only just managed to make it out.

"I just wish somebody would fuck her, and soon."

I pretended not to hear, but she was right, that's what needed to happen. Then I realised, that I desperately wanted to be the one to do it. That shocked, and excited me, in equal measures.

After yesterday, I knew that today could only be an anti-climax, and it was. The only thing of note was what happened at the end of the session with George, the young man who was overweight and very unfit.

"Dexter, I know you are trying your best, but let's face it. You are flogging a dead horse. We could do this for a year and I wouldn't get any fitter."

I was about to object, to give him some encouragement, but he put his hand up, and I closed my mouth without saying anything.

"I do have a plan though."

He was now smiling, and I looked at him, curious to know what that plan was.

"I am going to lose weight. I think it will take me six months, then I want you to be my Personal Trainer again."

When I left, I wished him well. He was optimistic, but I had a nagging feeling that he would find it too difficult, and that I would never hear from him again.

My working day ended with a new client. A young woman called Meghan. The session was an hour, but it felt a lot longer. Every time I asked her to do something, she insisted on doing something else. When we talked, it was always one-sided, her telling me how good she was at something. Apparently, before she was married, she had been an actress in a television series. She was irritated when I said I hadn't seen any of it.

As soon as I woke the next day, I thought of Meghan, and then I smiled. Yesterday it had been an ordeal, but now I realised that it was silly to let her get to me. I was in a good mood, because I was seeing Aunty tonight, and no matter what happened with the clients today, that wasn't going to change.

I got to Aunty's house at seven, and by five past I was sucking on her nipples. We hadn't bothered with the exercising. When I put my hand up her skirt, I got a pleasant surprise, her cunt was naked.

"I didn't want to waste any time taking them off."

As my fingers went into her, she reached into my shorts, eager to get to my cock. This was going to be quick, but we might have time for seconds, and then we could do it more slowly.

"I'm home."

She gasped, but it wasn't caused by my fingers, it was because my Uncle had come back early. Then it got worse, we heard him on the stairs. When he opened the door, I was sitting down, with a towel draped across my lap to hide my erection. Aunty had her T-shirt on, and her arms were folded across her chest, to hide the fact that she didn't have her bra on. That was in a corner of the room, under a towel.

"Hi Dexter, your Aunty always tells me what a great job you do. If you don't mind, can I watch?"

Aunty looked as if she was going to cry, but Uncle didn't seem to notice. We couldn't say yes, but if we said no, would he become suspicious?

"Let me make myself a coffee first."

Then he was gone, and I breathed a huge sigh of relief. He had taken our silence as agreement. When he got back, my cock was limp, and Aunty had her bra on. However, there was an outstanding problem. She didn't have any knickers on, and there was nothing we could do about it, because she hadn't brought any with her. I was praying that he wouldn't stay long, but he did. He watched her cycle, and then do some steps. While she exercised, I noticed that she kept her legs together as much as she could.

"I've seen enough."

I almost hugged him, out of relief that he was leaving us. We waited until we were sure that he was downstairs, before speaking.

I said, "That was a close shave."

"Too close," then she smiled, but it was forced.

Half an hour later, we ate together. Uncle did most of the talking, and he even told a couple of jokes. I laughed with him, but my heart wasn't in it. I couldn't help thinking about Aunty. We would have to arrange another session, and it would have to be soon.

The next day, after my first client, I decided to call her.

"Hi Dexter, I was just about to phone you."

Good, she was as eager as I was to complete our unfinished business.

"Ted surprised me last night. He has booked a holiday. We are going away to the Caribbean tomorrow for two weeks. It's for our wedding anniversary."

I was genuinely pleased for her, even though it would mean not being able to see her for such a long time.

"As soon as I get back, I want another session."

"It's a deal."

"And this time, without any interruptions."

My last client for the day cancelled at short notice. I wasn't happy, but it did mean that I would be able to go home early.

Mother was surprised to see me.

"I wasn't expecting you for another hour at least."

"Somebody cancelled."

"That's good."

Why was it good, and why was she smiling? I was confused.

"Because we can now go to the Gym."

This time I only had to wait a few minutes for her. She then exercised with an intensity that I hadn't seen before. When I asked her to do push-ups, she didn't complain. After forty five minutes she had done everything. Her face was now bright red, and her top was soaked with sweat.

Looking at me, with her hands on her hips, she said, "If you don't mind, can we skip the sex?"

My jaw dropped. I did mind. Then she laughed. I just shook my head, she had got me.

I was so desperate to have her, that I went straight for her cunt, forcibly pushing two fingers into her knickers.

"Take them off."

As soon as I had them down, I was fingering her. First with two fingers, then with three. She purred when that extra finger went in.

"Fuck me with them, and play with my clit."

I was now giving her what she has asked for, and she was moaning appreciatively.

"Rub harder, I want to come."

"No, let me fuck you from behind."

I then took my fingers out, and she went over to the exercise bike. When she leant against it, I went behind her and lifted her skirt up. I quickly pushed into her, and she gasped.

"I'm not going to last long."

Me too. I might even get there before her.

I was now giving her big strokes, as fast as I could. The sap was starting to rise in my throbbing cock. Suddenly I climaxed, and fortunately, she did as well. It was perfect timing, but more by luck than good judgment.

I stayed in her as long as I could, but when my cock went limp, it popped out. Both of us seemed reluctant to move, but eventually we did.

"Becky will be back soon, and I need to cook."

I then got a quick hug from her, and a peck on the cheek. We left together, but she went to the kitchen, and I to my bedroom. I stayed there reading, until the meal was ready.

"Have you and Mother been in the Gym again?"

I had a mouthful of food, so Mother answered for me.

She gave Becky a nice smile, before simply saying, "Yes."

"I thought so. When am I going to get my turn?"

She was angry, spoiling for a fight.

In as calm a voice as I could manage, I said, "Tomorrow. It's Saturday so I am free anytime."

"Ten o'clock. I want it then."

I think she had just plucked a time out of the air, and she was now hoping that I would say no, so that she could fight with me.

"OK, ten works for me."

She didn't say anything else, but for the rest of the meal it was obvious that she was sulking. She had got what she wanted, but she still wasn't happy. I had recently imagined what it would be like to fuck her, and I had even hoped that it would happen, but now all I wanted to do was strangle her. That would be the easy part, but where would I bury her body?

My first thought, when I woke Saturday morning, was that I had to go to the Gym with Becky at ten. I really wanted to cancel, but if I did, I knew that she would make my life hell for today, and probably tomorrow as well for good measure. At breakfast Becky glared at me, but I just ignored her. There was no mention of the exercising, perhaps she had forgotten about it. However, I went to the Gym on time, then I prayed that she wouldn't turn up, but she did, and only a minute late. That was a record for her.

This time the swimsuit had been replaced by a sensible top, and a short skirt. I didn't ask why, because I wasn't interested in hearing what she had to say. I had decided to say as little as possible, and hopefully the session would end without us coming to blows.

I started her off on the bike. I just pointed to it, and she got on and peddled. Fifteen minutes later, I pointed to the step machine. When she got off the bike, she stumbled, and I grabbed her arm to steady her.

"Let go, you're hurting me."

I wasn't, but I quickly took my hand away.

"Do you always have to be such a bitch?"

I was now staring at her, and she was staring back. Her face was angry, and I thought she was going to hit me. Then it changed. The anger disappeared, and she looked like a dog that had been kicked too many times. All the fight had gone from her, and there was a tear trickling down her cheek. I felt bad, really bad. I moved towards her, and then I hugged her.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it."

"I wish you weren't my Brother."

She had said it calmly, and in a low voice, but it hurt me more than any other insult she had ever said to me before. And there had been plenty of them. She hated me so much that she wished I wasn't her Brother. I let go of her, then I stepped back.

"Do you really hate me that much?"

She now looked surprised, and then she laughed.

"I don't hate you. If you weren't my Brother, we could do things together."

It took me a few seconds to understand what she meant, when I did, I blurted out, "We still can."

She shook her head.

"It would be wrong."

"Yes, but it would be good. We would enjoy it."

That got a nervous giggle from her.

"And I would never tell anybody."

I think that convinced her, because when I kissed her, she didn't pull away. When she started kissing me back, I knew that she wanted this as much as I did. While we continued kissing, I managed, with some help from her, to remove her top and bra. I then went for her nipples, first with my fingers, then with my mouth.

"That's so good, suck as hard as you can."

She didn't have to ask twice. It was good for me as well, but I was itching to get my hand up her skirt, and my fingers into her Honey Pot. However, I needed to wait. Too soon and she might stop me. I needed to get her past the point of being able to stop, even if she wanted to. It wasn't long before that time arrived.

My hand was now moving up her leg, and she wasn't stopping me. When I got to the top, and my fingers were pressing against her knickers, she moaned.

"Take them off, and finger me."

When they were off, I didn't waste any time getting back to her cunt. Then I parted her big lips, frantically searched for her opening. When I found it, I couldn't believe how wet she was. It was just as well, because her cunt was tight. I got two fingers in, but it was a struggle.

"Do you like my little pussy?"

"Yes, but it's so small. Will you be able to take my cock?"

"Yes, but if I can't, then I will blame you for being too big."

She then laughed, but it became a moan when I started on her clit. I was desperate to fuck her, but I was equally keen to get her large labia in my mouth. And I wanted to do that now.

As I took my fingers out, I said, "Lie down, and open your legs."

She quickly did what I had asked, but I think she was expecting me to fuck her, because when my mouth was on her, she started to sit up. When she realised what I was doing, she lay back down again.

I was now exploring every part of her gorgeous cunt. I was licking and sucking it, and when I took all of her large lips into my mouth, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I was enjoying it, but from the noises she was making, my Sister was enjoying it even more. This couldn't last, it was just too good. If we continued like this, we would both soon boil over. It was time to fuck her, before it was too late.

When I raised my head, she tried to push it back down again.

"I want to fuck you."

"NO, I want to do it. I want to ride you."

I was happy to go along with that. She would do all the hard work, and I would just lie back and enjoy it.

She took her time accepting my cock. She struggled with the first two inches, and for a while I was worried that she might give in, and stop. However, she persevered, and eventually all my cock was deep inside her.

I was now being fucked. It was hard work for her, having to raise herself high, but she was doing a good job. When she increased the pace, I put my hands behind my head, and then I closed my eyes. This was bliss. I was slowly, and expertly, being taken towards a climax, that I knew would be a big one. I wasn't disappointed. As I spurted, she stopped, and her back arched. I felt her cunt spasm against my cock, squeezing all the semen out. Then she slumped on top of me, and I put my arms around her.

After a quick shower, I went to the kitchen. Mother was making lunch.

"How did you and Becky get on, did you fight?"

"No, it was civilised."

Mother looked relieved.

"I don't like it when you two argue."

Then my Sister joined us.

"I'm pleased that you two are now getting on."

My Sister mumbled something. I didn't catch what it was, but I was sure that it wasn't anything good. Then I got a scowl from her. I was confused, but when Mother wasn't looking, she smiled, then she winked at me. I then realised that she was acting that way for Mother's benefit. If she was too nice to me then Mother might suspect something. You can call my Sister many things, but stupid isn't one of them.