Dexter the Personal Trainer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a good weekend, but it was now Monday, and I had to go back to work. As I worked my clients, I kept thinking about how lucky I was. It was every schoolboy's wet dream to sleep with his Mother, or perhaps his Sister, but I was actually doing it, and to both of them. As an added bonus, I was also having my Aunty. Could life get any better, it could, if I had all three at the same time!

My last client of the day was Arthur. He now felt more like a friend than a client. We always spent a lot of time talking, and I think that was more important to him than the exercising. However, this time it was different. He exercised with an enthusiasm that I had never seen before, and there was minimal conversation. At the end he thanked me, and he even asked for an extra session later on in the week. I agreed, but I was itching to know why he was now so keen.

"Arthur, if you don't mind me asking, what's going on? You exercised like a mad man."

He gave me a big smile, and then he said, "I thought you might be curious."

I waited for him to tell me more, but instead, he just took out a photo from his wallet.

Handing it to me, he said, "This is my new girlfriend."

She was beautiful, with a stunning figure, and she was at least thirty years younger than him. As I passed it back, he was beaming with pride.

"I want to get fit for her."

When I got into my car, I shook my head. Arthur was a nice guy, but how had he managed to get a girlfriend like that? They say love is blind. I think I had just seen the proof of that.

When I got home, I was still thinking about Arthur, and I was still finding it hard to believe. Mother was out, but my Sister was in the kitchen. I wanted a coffee, but there were no clean cups, so I went to the sink to wash one. Now that I was there, I decided that I might as well do all the washing-up.

"Do you want to go to the Gym?"

I looked at her over my shoulder, as I said, "No, Mother will be back soon."

I then got back to my chore. When her hand came around me, and grabbed my crotch, I nearly dropped a plate.

I hissed, "No. We don't have time for this," then I brushed her hand away. But it came back, and this time it was rubbing my cock through my trousers. I should have removed it straight away, but I hesitated, and now it was too late. My cock was expanding, and all I could think about was fucking her with it.

When I turned around, she was smiling, she knew that she was going to get what she wanted.

"Let's go to the Gym. I need another session with my Personal Trainer."

"And you shall have one, but I want it here."

She shook her head.

"Bend over the table."

I thought she was going to refuse, but then she moved. She was now in the same position as Mother had been in. Her top was flat on the table, and her bottom was high up, perfect for fucking. As with Mother, we needed to be quick.

I had her knickers off in record time, and then I rammed my cock into her. She grunted when I hit the top of her cunt. I was now fucking her hard, perhaps too hard, but she wasn't complaining. Five minutes should have been enough, but we were still going strong after ten. Then she started to make some strange noises, and I knew she was nearly there. I immediately upped the pace, so that I could climax as well. She got there first, but I wasn't far behind. As soon as I had drained my balls, I pulled out of her.

"You need to move. Mother will be back soon."

Thankfully she did, because just after we were both decent, Mother was back. When she entered the kitchen, we were both sitting at the table. My cock was back in my trousers, and Becky had put her knickers on.

"Give me fifteen minutes, then the food will be ready."

Good, we had got away with it. Then she sniffed the air.

"What's that smell, have you been cooking."

I said, "Leftovers."

Mother looked at me, and then we both laughed, but Becky was just confused. Mother thought that she was sharing a secret with me, about the time that we had sex on the kitchen table. However, the joke was on her. Like last time, the smell was sex, but this time it was from me and my Sister!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.