Dexter the Personal Trainer Ch. 03

Story Info
Becky, yes or no?
8.6k words
4.67
32.7k
60

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,989 Followers

Not surprisingly, I dreamt about my Aunty. She was smothering me with her big tits, as I sucked on her amazing nipples. My cock was rock hard, and she was gently stroking it, to what I knew would be a nice climax. Then I suddenly woke up. Somebody was shaking me. For some reason, the bedroom light was on, so I could see that it was Mother.

In a hushed tone, she said, "Keep quiet, we don't want to wake Becky up."

I rubbed my eyes, and then I yawned.

"I want to know what happened between you and my Sister."

"I'll tell you tomorrow," then I turned over and closed my eyes.

She shook me again, this time more violently.

"It's already tomorrow. Turn over."

I did, and when I saw the determined look on her face, I knew that she would not leave me in peace until I had given her what she wanted.

I gave a deep sigh, and then I said, "What do you want to know?"

"Everything," then she giggled.

For the first few minutes, she just sat on the bed listening attentively, then she leant forward and kissed me. It took me by surprise, but I was now kissing her back. My cock responded by going hard, and it got even harder when she grabbed it. As she stroked my cock, I explored her mouth with my tongue, then I reached for her tits. I hadn't been in the mood for more sex, but now I was as eager to fuck as she was.

"You need to suck them."

She then quickly took her nightie off. My mouth was now on her ripe nipple, and as I sucked on it, I could feel it swell in my mouth.

"Don't forget the other one."

When I rolled it between a finger and thumb, she put her head back and moaned. It was an animal sound, and it sent a shiver down my spine.

"Tell me more."

I ignored her. If I did, then I would have to stop feasting on her tits. She then started pushing on my head, and I knew that I would have to stop.

As I continued with the story, she got back to stroking my cock, and I put my hand between her legs. Two fingers slid easily into her wet cunt. I was now slowly fucking her with them. When I got to the part where I had my cock at Aunty's opening, she stopped stroking me.

"She let you fuck her?"

I could hear the amazement in her voice.

"Yes, but I made her bend over."

"I don't believe it."

I nodded, and then I said, "And she loved it."

When she saw that I was grinning, she knew that I was telling the truth.

"I think you need to do the same to me, but we need to keep the noise down."

Becky's bedroom was next to mine, so what we were doing was very risky. If she did wake up, she might come in. We would then have an interesting conversation.

"What are you two doing?"

"Fucking, now go back to sleep so that we can continue."

"OK."

That would be cool, but it's not what would happen. She would see us, and then freak-out.

Mother was now in position, her top flat on the bed, and her bottom as high as it could be. She was ready to be fucked, but I was going to tease her, to make her wait. When I put my cock at her opening, she pushed back, but I moved back as well. She tried again, but I moved my cock out of the way.

"I need your cock."

I could hear the pleading in her voice, so I gave in. As I slowly entered her, she sighed. When I was fully in her, she grunted.

"I don't think I will ever get enough of your big cock."

I felt the same about her cunt, but the time for talking was over. It was now time to fuck her. We started slowly at first, but then the passion took over.

"Fuck me hard, I need to come."

I gave her a long hard stroke, and it made her groan.

"Yes, that's it."

I then kept on doing it, and as I did the noise from both of us increased. I should have been worried about waking my Sister up, but I had gone past the point of caring. All that mattered now was to reach it.

When I did eventually climax, it was only seconds after Mother's. As her cunt pulsed, I continued thrusting hard into her. I got my orgasm as she slumped onto the bed, taking me with her.

I was now lying on top of her, and she, like me, seemed reluctant to move. It was a while before either of us spoke.

"I think I had better go."

"Yes, if we stay like this any longer, I will fall asleep on you."

That made her laugh. I then got off her, and she put her nightie back on. Before leaving, she kissed me on the lips. It was tender rather than passionate. Shortly after, I was sound asleep. When I woke, I felt refreshed.

Aunty left after breakfast. She wanted to get home early because she had a lot of things to do before Uncle Ted got back from his business trip. I spent the morning in my room, mostly reading. I always enjoyed Sunday, it was a time to take it easy, to recharge my batteries ready for the week ahead. Becky was having her first session at two, but other than that, I had nothing else to do all day. I might even go out later on for a walk.

After lunch I went back to my bedroom.

I had stopped reading, and I was dozing off, when there was a knock on the door.

"Can I come in?"

Before I could answer, it was opened, and my Sister had popped her head in.

"Let's make it three o'clock."

Then she was gone. I looked at my watch, it was quarter to two. I would rather have stuck to the original time, to get it out of the way, but delaying it by an hour would not really make much difference.

I was in the Gym bang on time, but almost twenty minutes later, I was still waiting for her. I was fuming mad. I would give her another couple of minutes, then I would leave, and that would be the end of me being her Personal Trainer. A minute later she breezed in, with a big smile on her face.

When I saw her my jaw dropped.

"No way! This has to be a wind-up."

However, when I noticed the puzzled look on her face, I realised that it wasn't.

"Go back and change."

She now had her hands on her hips, and the expression on her face was, 'Make me'. I closed my eyes, and then I counted to five. When I opened them I was calmer.

I gave her my best smile, before saying, "Please."

She shook her head, but most of her defiance had now gone.

"I am not trying to irritate you. I am wearing this because it's comfortable, and it's practical."

It was now decision time for me, stand my ground, or give in.

"I'll work hard."

She sounded genuine. Did it really matter what she was wearing? Was I just looking for trouble because she was my Sister?

"OK, you win."

She laughed, then said, "I always win."

There was some truth in that.

I started her off on the exercise bike. As she cycled I kept looking at her. I had now got over the shock of seeing what she was wearing. I was even beginning to find it amusing. She could have worn shorts or a skirt, but she had decided on a two piece swimming costume, and it was one that was designed for being seen in, rather than for being in the water.

"Can I stop?"

"Yes, and next it's push-ups."

I was expecting, even hoping, that she would complain, but she didn't.

"Give me ten."

I got them, and another three for good measure. When she had finished she stood in front of me, eager for my next instruction.

"How about doing some weights?"

She briefly bowed her head, then said, "Your wish is my command."

I had to laugh. I didn't want to, but I couldn't help it.

I was tempted to overload the bar, and then watch her struggle, but that would have been mean.

"This is easy. Will you put some more on?"

I shook my head, and she pretended to look annoyed. I then had a thought, and it shocked me. I was actually enjoying this.

I let her press the weights for ten minutes, then I stopped her.

"Have a break. You've worked hard."

She then sat cross-legged on the mat, while I sat on the bike. I was impressed with her, she had worked hard, and her red face was evidence of that. There were also beads of sweat on her neck, dripping down onto her top. I passed her a towel.

"Thanks, now you see why I chose to wear this. Imagine how sweaty I would have been with a T-shirt on."

"I'd rather not."

For some reason she thought that was very funny, and as she laughed her breasts wobbled. My eyes were drawn towards them, and then to her nipples. I hadn't noticed them before, but they were now hard to miss.

"That always happens when I work out."

"What do you mean?"

"My nipples stand out."

I looked at her wide-eyed, surprised that she was telling me that.

"I think it's the friction from the top."

She then put her hands over her breasts to cover them up. I just kept quiet. Her nipples did look prominent, but there was no way I was going to comment on them.

"I hate them."

"Why?"

From the look she was now giving me, I wished I hadn't asked. Curiosity had got the better of me, but I should have kept my mouth shut. Her face then changed, and I thought she was going to cry.

"They are too big."

She then removed her hands. After thrusting her chest out, she pinched both nipples, and then she pulled on them.

"See what I mean."

I did, even with her top on I could see that they were big. I then felt sorry for her. My Sister, who I had spent most of my life fighting with, was hurting.

"I think they are wonderful."

"Really?"

"Yes, but I should have said amazing."

She was now scrutinising my face, waiting for me to laugh, or to come out with some sarcastic remark. Then she realised that I meant it.

"I wish William had thought that. He never liked them."

I shook my head, and then I said, "If I was him I would have worshipped them."

She then surprised me by getting up and hugging me. It was a firm one, and I felt her tits squash against my chest. As I thought about her big nipples, that were now pressing into me, I realised with horror that my cock was responding. Fortunately she released me before I started poking her.

"Thanks, that was a nice thing to say."

I muttered a quick, "You're welcome."

It was starting to get embarrassing. Time to get her working again. I pointed to the step machine, and she nodded. However, after only doing four or five steps, she stopped.

"It's not fair."

Her moody look was now back, and I was wondering what I had done wrong.

"I've told you about my nipples, now you tell me about your cock."

It had to be a joke, but she wasn't laughing, and neither was I.

"I bet you only have five inches," then she stared at my crotch, before adding, "And it's always limp."

I didn't want to tell her anything, but I knew that if I didn't, she would take my silence as confirmation that what she had said was true.

"Actually it's seven inches, and it's always hard."

She then looked down at my crotch again, and I said, with pride in my voice, "And it's thick, very thick."

Then she laughed, and I was offended. Wasn't she impressed?

"What's so funny?"

"You are. I knew that if I goaded you, you would tell me what you had between your legs."

Then she laughed again. I just shook my head, she had got me.

I ended the session after she had done fifteen minutes of steps. I didn't tell her, but I was impressed. She had been enthusiastic, and she had worked hard. After she left the Gym, I stayed behind to tidy up the weights. It didn't take me long, and then I sat down on the bench. There was a lot on my mind.

What she had worn was practical, but also too revealing. Growing up I had spent a lot of time staring at my Mother's tits, or my Aunty's whenever she was around, but I had never really been interested in my Sister's. They were on the small size, and I had dismissed them as not worthy of my attention, but now I couldn't stop thinking about them. Yes they were small, but they were still a nice handful, and they were topped with big nipples. The swimming costume had also let me see how narrow her waist was. My Sister was slim, but I hadn't realised how curvy she was. And her bottom could only be described as peachy.

I was now hard, rock hard. I reached into my shorts. As I stroked my cock, I imagined sucking on her big nipples, making her moan with pleasure. I would then put a hand between her legs. The bottom part of her swimming costume would be easy to get into, and my fingers would quickly be inside her. I would then finger her, and she would beg to be fucked.

Suddenly I climaxed, and it was a big one. As I waited for my cock to go limp, I couldn't believe what I had just done. I didn't have a problem with fucking my Mother or my Aunty, but masturbating while thinking about my Sister didn't feel right. I shook my head, I was never going to do that again.

Monday was an easy day, two clients in the morning, and just George and Mildred together in the afternoon. I was now on my way to that last appointment. When I got there, they were dressed ready to start, and they were eager.

"This time will you push us more?"

Then Mildred chipped in with, "We have decided that we want to get as fit as we can."

"Yes, but remember this is only your second session. You need to learn to walk before you can run."

I got enthusiast nods from both of them. I then started them off with push-ups. I had asked for ten, but they did more.

Looking at Mildred, George asked, "How many did you do?"

"Thirteen."

"Unlucky for you, because I did fourteen."

He was now pleased with himself, but Mildred wasn't happy. She might be a lot older than him, but she was capable of matching, or even beating, him.

Next, I had one cycling, while the other did steps. Then they switched over. We finished on the weights. They had been competitive while doing push-ups, but we were now in a different league, both eager to lift at least a pound more than the other. I had to stop it after ten minutes. When I left, they were staring daggers at each other. As I walked to my car, I wondered what they would be doing now. I laughed out loud, they would either be punching each other, or they would be fucking like crazy.

The next day was a complete contrast, back to back sessions for most of the day. Lunch was a sandwich eaten in the car, while I drove to an appointment. At four o'clock I was ready for going home, but I still had another client to see. Despite being tired, this was one that I didn't want to miss. It was Julie. As I thought about her I got hard. When I got to her house, I had to wait five minutes before she answered the door. I was shocked when I saw her. I had been shocked before, but that was when she had opened the door when she was naked. This time it was different. She was hunched over, and the expression on her face told me that she was in pain.

"I injured my back this morning. I thought it would be better by now, but it's worse."

"Have you seen a doctor?"

"No, but I think I need to. I'm going to call him now."

She leant on me as we walked to the living room. I stayed with her while she made the call.

"He's a good doctor, and he's a friend. He said he will be here within the hour," then she gave me a nice smile, before saying, "You don't need to wait."

I did though, it didn't feel right leaving her on her own. He examined her in her bedroom. After he had left I asked what he had said.

"It's nothing serious, just a strain. I should be OK in a few days. He has given me some strong painkillers."

I wanted to stay but she insisted that I go. As I was leaving, curiosity got the better of me.

"How did you injure your back?"

"I blame Carlos."

"The gardener?"

"Yes."

"What did he do?"

"He bent my legs too high while he was fucking me."

Then she laughed, but I just shook my head in disbelieve. Carlos was eighteen, working part-time to pay for his studies. He was a tall well-built man. Thinking about him made me shudder. Was he going to replace me?

When I got home, the day got even worse. Mother had left a note on the kitchen table.

'I am out with a friend. No food cooked.'

It was short, and to the point. As I was rummaging through the fridge, looking for something to eat, my Sister got home. I showed her the note.

"I've already eaten."

Then she started to leave the kitchen, but she stopped when she got to the door.

Turning to face me, she said, "How about my next session?"

I groaned, which made her laugh.

"Please."

I could see she was keen, so I gave in.

"OK, but this time you will have to wear something different."

I was now waiting for her to argue with me, but I was determined to stand my ground.

She smiled, and then she just said, "OK."

As I watched her leave, I wondered why she had given in so easily. That was not like Becky. However, later on, when she joined me in the Gym, I realised that she had got the better of me.

After twirling round, so that I could get a good look at what she was wearing, she said, "I did what you asked."

I was annoyed, but I couldn't help smiling. She was wearing a different outfit, but it was the same costume as last time, but in red rather than blue. I didn't say anything, but I got my own back by working her hard on the bike. After ten minutes she was flagging.

Between deep breathes, she said, "Can I stop?"

"Yes, but I want you to sprint as hard as you can for one minute."

She was now peddling at a furious pace, and she kept it up for the full minute.

"Well done."

And I meant it. My job would be a lot easier if all my clients worked as hard as my Sister.

When she had recovered, she got off the bike. I then threw her a towel. It was going over her head, and she reached up, only just catching it. As she wiped the sweat from her face, I stood there with my mouth open, waiting for her to notice that her two piece costume had now become a one piece. The top had come off, and it was on the floor near her feet. When she did eventually realise what had happened, she freaked out. She screamed, and then she quickly crossed her arms across her breasts. I bent down and picked the top up.

"The strap has broken. I guess that's the end of the session."

She shook her head.

"OK, if you tell me where the other top is I'll go and get it."

"No, it's not suitable."

I was confused.

"You wore it last time."

"Yes, but I can't wear it now. A blue top with a red bottom, it doesn't match."

I laughed, then I realised she wasn't joking.

"I'll just exercise topless. You have already had a good look at my tits, so it doesn't really matter that they aren't covered up."

She then removed her hands, and she even thrust out her chest, to make the point that she wasn't bothered that they were exposed. I shook my head in disbelieve, then I watched her as she started on the step machine. As she exercised, my eyes kept getting drawn towards her nipples. They were only slightly smaller than Aunty's, but they looked more impressive because her tits were smaller. I was enjoying the view, but my cock was enjoying it even more. It was semi-erect, and I was struggling to stop it getting even bigger. I did eventually manage to get it under control, by not looking at her, and thinking of other things.

"Can I stop?"

"Yes, but do some slow steps to warm down."

When she had finished, I got a quizzical look from her, then she said, "How did I do?"

"You did well. You are becoming my star pupil."

That pleased her. I then passed the top to her.

"Cover yourself up as best you can, then go and take a shower."

"I will, but I have a question for you, and I want an honest answer."

"OK, what is it?"

"Do you really like my nipples?"

I quickly said, "Of course I do, they are good enough to eat," then, without thinking, I added, "Or good enough to suck."

I knew I had overstepped the mark, and I waited in silence for her to slap me down. It was a while before she spoke.

"OK, but be gentle."

I knew I should say no, and I think I wanted to say no, but my cock was throbbing, and it was in charge. I moved towards her, and then I bent my head. When I was on her nipple, she gasped.

chris99999
chris99999
3,989 Followers