All Comments on 'Diagnostic Test Ch. 02 - AI Era'

by Pluna

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 2 years ago

Bravo, Pluna, this chapter is living up well to the promise of the first. I could easily visualise this as a film in the Blade Runner mode. Hope the next chapter doesn't take as long to materialise.

PlunaPlunaover 1 year agoAuthor

@Maonaigh Good to see you back, glad you liked it!! Yeah, I apologize for the long wait, had some nasty writers block and then my work schedule was completely crazy for a while, but lately its been better so I finally got the time to finish it. Hope the long chapter made up a bit for the delay! Next one should come out sooner than this one (hopefully)

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 1 year ago

That was a great follow up, although different in tone to the original. What next? Kel looks to have really burnt her bridges.

md720md720over 1 year ago

Great story here. Anxiously awaiting the next installment!!! Just hoping Chapter 3 comes to you sooner than the 9.months between chapters 1 and 2. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck yes. I would read this story in a heartbeat and come back two months later to do it all over again. I admire the take you are going for in this and I can only hope that the next will be uploaded very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic! I love the direction you chose to take this in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really exciting and sexy story!

My GF and i read stories in bed to each other. We both are looking foreward to part 3. We have decided we want a Ren33 to live with us, we would love her, but she would have to be super obedient as naughty girls (Me!) get spanked.

And please, please may we have a happy ending. And it doesnt have to be in part3! The story could go on a few more instalments.

Thank you for writing this brilliant story!

GreenyellowredGreenyellowredover 1 year ago

Bro I need part 3 asap, Iā€™m so invested now

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlover 1 year ago

Omg wow! The first two chapters have been amazing! I'm literally gutted that the 3rd chapter isn't available yet, please say you're doing another.

The story and characters so far are brilliant!

Definitely 5 stars ā­ā­ā­ā­ā­

Yunalesca88Yunalesca88over 1 year ago

Great update! Damn why this story is so underrated? .5star!

MoreHeatThanLightMoreHeatThanLightabout 1 year ago

Oh hell yes- I was eagerly waiting for you to hopefully write another part, and it was amazing! Oh, but that killer cliffhanger... so cruel. I positively can't wait for the next part- there will be one, right? Absolutely fantastic, and I love our protagonists more than ever. Crick is one heck of a fun character, and I have nothing but respect to him for helping bust Renee out of sex robot deathrow.

I just hope this tale will ultimately have a happy ending- I don't think I could bear to see harm come to them.

This story was so, so worth the wait. I can't say it enough!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Get your finger out and get the next chapter published. This is great stuff. Been reading on phone so no log is. (S9808)

As ever well written

CoffeeNClovesCoffeeNCloves9 months ago

"You're killing me, Smalls!"

snornsnorn6 months ago

Dang, hope you come back and write more!

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6435 months ago

Please please release another chapter!

This story is so good!

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPluna@Pluna
Hello! I've been lurking on this site for a while and thought I would write some stories for writing practice! I'm still new to this, so comments are appreciated :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES