Dial SOS for a Cosmic Climax

Story Info
AI service provides an orgasm assist.
755 words
4.08
1.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yowser
yowser
456 Followers

750 words, no more.

"You've reached SOS. My name is Adam. How can I help you?"

"This is Sex Optimized something?"

"Sexual Optimization Solutions, correct. Your best bet for a superior AI assisted climax. How can I help?"

"Well," (rustling sounds) "my girlfriend, she's named Missy, she's got my cock in her mouth at the moment. I'm calling from Stillwater College."

"Are you hard?"

"Well, that's the problem actually. Not very."

"Is Missy licking or does she have your whole penis in her mouth?"

"Looks like she has the whole thing in. It feels good but nothing much is happening, specially."

"Is Missy clothed?"

"Yeah, she's got her baseball cap on backwards, for obvious reasons. A tee-shirt and jeans."

"Well, let's get that corrected. Many males enjoy the sight of a nubile female attending to them."

"Ah, okay, but that's sort of the trouble too. Missy's not exactly your nubile type."

"Does she have a nice chest?"

"Sure, plenty of heft there. But also, sorta a lot of heft everywhere, to tell you the truth. I keep trying to keep her away from the chocolates and ice cream and everything, but you can't really control someone's cravings, now can you?"

"Is her mouth still attached to your member?"

"Yeah, she's still licking away."

"Let's take a moment and get that shirt off at least, maybe even get her lower body bare too."

Rustling noises, some pulling and fabric sounds.

"Okay. She's good. Lot of pale white skin. Sorta Moby Dick if you know what I mean."

"Can you describe her?"

"Well, she's got boobs with some serious meat."

"How are her nipples? Erect?"

Pause.

"Hard to tell. Her tits are so big you can't see the nipples very well. They sort of point more down than out."

"Why don't you give them a little rub? You should be able to tell by feel whether they are erect or not."

Rubbing sounds.

"Naw, they're soft."

"Pay some attention to them. Caress them, flick them, maybe even suck them yourself. I think if she is excited, that may help you too."

"Okay."

A few minutes later.

"Okay, they're erect now. She's got these little tiny nubbins around her nipples that are all goosebumpy now too."

"Excellent. Any change to your own penis?"

"Yeah, it's gotten a little harder."

"Good, let's have her do some more licking, maybe you can rub her chest at the same time."

More rubbing noises. Some slurping.

"Oh, much better. I can feel my cock growing in her mouth."

"What's she doing with her hands?"

"Ah, nothing."

"Have her pull on your balls while she sucks."

Moist noises.

"Ah, that's nice. Getting harder. My balls sure like that."

"Have Missy lick them too, while one hand strokes your cock."

"Oh my! That feels really nice! Missy, keep it up!"

"Do you have any precum?"

"Precum?"

"The clear fluid that often oozes out the top of a cock when aroused."

"Oh yeah, I know what you mean. Not yet."

"Let's have Missy just focus on your cock-head now, just the head. Licking, light suction."

Wet sounds.

"Oh, that's sweet."

"Hands on your balls too?"

"Oh yeah, feeling good."

"Now have her lick from the base of your balls all the way up your shaft to the top. Repeat a few times."

Wet noises.

"Oh man. Getting close."

"Will Missy take your sperm in her mouth?"

"Ah, I don't know. This is our first time."

Muffled. "Missy? You good with my semen in your mouth?"

Female voice, a bit faint. "Maybe."

"At SOS we've always noted that a male's climax is always best when the consummation allows full divestiture of the fluids internally."

"Hear that Miss?"

Wet sounds.

"She said yes. Or her eyes did anyway. It's actually a little hard for her to talk at the moment, with my penis in her mouth and all. And I'm sorta starting to push into her face, if you want to know the truth."

"Excellent. Keep it up, I'll stay on the line."

Background noises. Some breathing becoming heated.

"Oh, God! This feels so good! Keep going Missy! I love this."

"Oh, lord! Oh this is just the best. I... I'm coming Miss!"

Thrashings, phone gets bumped.

"SOS, you still there?"

"Yes. Have we achieved launch?"

"Absolutely. God that was good. She's cleaning me up now, licking up all the left-over sperm. Thanks so much! That was so good. Our first!"

"Glad we could help. Elapsed time six minutes forty-two seconds. Have a great day!"

yowser
yowser
456 Followers