Fertility Rites

Story Info
A couple is swept into a guided fertility ritual.
1.3k words
4.43
14.4k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers

"This room is not for everyone, it's more of a niche area of sensuality."

They stood before the large double doors, hand in hand. The soft candle lit corridors, wafting of incense and ambient sounds of pleasure filled the space. He turned to her and raised his eyebrows.

In the last few hours they had both explored every facet of desire, fantasy and deep intimacy together. What could be beyond those doors that they could not enjoy together.

"What's beyond those doors?" she asked boldly to the woman standing before them.

She smiled. "We were hoping you would find it, we have been watching you all night, it may be precisely what you are looking for," she replied warmly.

"What am I looking for?" she asked as curiosity drew her interest.

"This room is for women who want to surrender to a primal desire, to throw off the shackles of modernity and unlock the most basic of urges," she slowly said.

"And what is the most basic of female primal desires?" she asked, probing as her mind began to race.

"Let me reframe the question, how does it feel when your husband releases inside of you?" she asked.

"Heaven, It's as if his cum is electric on my clit," she replied almost immediately.

"Then this room is for you, this room is for women who want to be bred, they want their partners' seed deep inside of them, they wish to submit over and over again to being a vessel for them."

"Oh, but I would rather not be," before she could finish she was cut off.

"No, that's not what this room is about, it's about fantasy, once the doors close behind you, it's about submitting to the idea that you both submit to the taboo desire to be bred," she added reassuringly.

"I want that," she said, looking at him. He nodded, and the door creaked open as they stepped inside.

"Again, this is about pleasure and fantasy, once you step in, submit to it, and you will be surprised where it may lead," she added seductively.

As the doors closed behind them, their eyes adjusted to the dark room with only candles spaced around the room, leading to a platform with a bed.

A harness swung from the roof at the foot of the bed. It was tranquil, the sound of water beyond their sight almost sounded like water cascading down rocks.

As they walked tentatively towards the bed, four women stepped out from the shadows. They didn't say a word, as they took her hands and guided her to the bed.

The other two women took his and slowly walked to a small chair beside the bed and guided him to sit.

"Make yourself comfortable while we prepare her," one of them whispered in his ear.

As he sat, he watched them walk away. In the flickering light, he could make out their naked forms as they stood around her.

They slowly undid the waist belt of her robe and slid it over her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor as she stood naked before him.

They stroked her hair, gently running their hands through it, feeling it and then gently tracing their hands over her naked body as her head leaned back, gasping at the soft touch and letting her body respond.

Not only that, but they all placed their hands in the ceramic vases by the bed, their hands glistening with warm oil as they slowly ran their hands over her.

She let out a gentle moan as they traced their hands over her naked body, slowly caressing, massaging every bead of the oil into her soft skin.

A ladle full of oil was dripped down her back, she gasped as it trickled down her shoulders, her lower back and between her cheeks.

The candlelight danced across her skin as it reflected the glistening oil, her heavy breasts now responding to the touch as her nipples grew erect with each gentle brush.

They motioned for her to lay down on the bed, within view of him, as one bent over and whispered into her ear.

"Let yourself be a vessel for his desire, let him grow hard and engorged, so he yearns for nothing more than to be inside of you, to fill you up over and over with his seed."

Two of them walked over and stood either side of him before leaning down and removing his gown. They took two soft ropes and bound his arms to the chair, exposing him and unable to relieve his now aching cock.

She locked eyes with him and bit her bottom lip as she saw him, delighted in both her submission and his, knowing how the slow build would ache within him and fill her.

She let out a gentle whimper as her legs were slowly parted, and the ladle again poured warm oil down them and between her legs, as two gently restrained her hands above her head.

The other two kneaded the oil into her soft skin, her toes, feet, and legs before making their way back to her thighs, gently separating them wider, so they could rub their hands on her inner thighs.

She arched her back up, feeling every hand movement, finger trace and hot breath between them, almost yearning them to explore deeper as she heard his breath quicken to a whimper, knowing he was prone and a passenger to her pleasure.

She felt a gentle warm breath between her legs as they slowly parted her lips, tracing their fingers over them gently, the warm breath now intoxicating on her engorged clit, as if the tease was almost a touch.

Two fingers found their way either side of her clit and slowly rubbed it, she glanced at them and then back at him, wanting to see the look in his eyes and wanting him to see it too as these two Venus goddesses explored her naked body.

Their long hair cascading down their chests, their own curvy and naked forms now also slick with oil shimmering as the candles flickered. Their intensity and purpose clear as they not only prepared her body but delighted in exploring it.

Their faces betrayed them, they were deriding equal pleasure by having her as their prone plaything.

"Close your eyes", one whispered.

As she did, she breathed in deeply for a moment, allowing her ears and senses to be centred. She could hear her heartbeat, his gentle breathing and aching moans.

"Do you desire to be readied", one, breathed softly into her ear.

"I do," she moaned back.

"Do you submit completely?" She whispered again.

"I submit to pleasure," she now said, almost begging.

"Keep your eyes closed until I permit you to open them," she demanded.

As she did, she felt a wave of pleasure as one of them slid inside of her, slowly arching her fingers until it hit the right spot in a way that had never been touched before, in a way that only another woman could.

She gasped as the slowly massaged it.

"More," she begged.

She felt more pressure and then relaxed around the feeling, slowly massaging, exploring and feeling full, as shockwaves of pleasure radiated through her.

She longed to open her eyes, to see what she was doing to her, she had never felt so exposed, so completely submitted to the unbridled pleasure that was welling up inside of her.

"Now you may look," breathed the voice in her ear. As she glanced down, she saw the hand inside of her. Slick with oil, it eased in and out of her, making her feel as if every nerve inside of her was being driven towards climax.

As she locked eyes with her, she smiled and slowly released her hand, holding it before her and letting the beads of her juices string between each finger.

"She is ready now to take him," she said.

She turned her head and looked towards him.

"I need you to breed me, I want your cum in me now," she demanded. But the ritual had barely begun.

LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers