Diamond in the Rough

Story Info
An innocent girl is thrust into the BDSM community.
2.7k words
3.82
11.4k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Unlocking my phone, I notice that I have an unread message on (dating app) from a masterhamilton28.

"I hope this message finds you well. I read your profile, and I think I have a solution to your curiosity in being dominated. My name is Marcus, and I owe a BDSM nightclub downtown. If you are interested in exploring being dominated in more detail, send me a message back. I look forward to hearing from you soon."

"Well, that was straight forward." I whisper to myself. Maybe I will message him back and see how he would be able to help me.

"Good evening, I am doing well, however, you have me very intrigued. I would like to explore being dominated in more detail. How would you exactly be able to help me? Is it safe to assume that the club that you are speaking about is Liberation?"

I send the message, only to see that he is not online right now. I look around my apartment and see that I should probably use the free time that I have, to clean and catch up on laundry that is piling up.

"Buddy come, I am going to give you some freshwater." I call my dog over to the kitchen.

Ring Ring

"Hi Lizzy, what's up?" I ask my best friend.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me."

"Sorry love I can't, today is the only day that I'm off this week and I need to get my laundry and cleaning done. Can I take a rain check?"

"Of course. Call me next week and we can try and figure something out. How is the new job going?"

I sigh, "Lizzy to be completely honest it stinks. Deep down I know it's a great opportunity, but because I'm brand new to the company, I am getting all the shitty contracts. I didn't go to one of the best design schools to get shit on basically."

"I know it sucks Eliza, but I have faith, that you are going to blow their socks off, and are going to get the better contracts in no time. You are one of the best designers that I know."

"I know, tell your dad that I really appreciate the reference. I think it is one of the reasons why I got this job. I mean he is a really big name in the design world."

"I will tell him. Look I have to go, but I will call you later to talk about next week okay love?"

"Sounds good. See you soon Lizzy." I said before hanging up the phone. Before I could set the phone down, I received a message from masterhamilton28.

It read, "I am glad that you are doing well. You would be right to assume that is the club that I was talking about. To answer your question about what I could do... If we found that our limits match well enough, I would be willing to take you on as my submissive and give you a taste of what this lifestyle can be like. If you like it then, I would take you on as my submissive fulltime and you would be able to live the life of your dreams." wow that is one of the most exclusive clubs in the city. This offer sounds too good to be true though. Maybe I should decline and see if I could get into his club instead and find someone on my own.

"You're awfully straightforward. How do I know that you aren't some psychopath that is hoping I say yes so you can have your way with me and then kill me?" I write back.

He responded almost immediately, "Believe me I am no psychopath out to kill someone as beautiful as you, but I would demand that we meet in person in a vanilla venue to get to know each other completely. How would you feel about meeting for coffee tomorrow night at a café near my club?"

I contemplate how I am going to respond, as I start collecting the first load of laundry.

"I can't play right now Buddy; I need to clean the house." I say as my dog brings his favourite toy to me. With a huff he walks off into the bedroom, allowing me to get back to putting the laundry in the washer.

After a while, I decided that I should probably give that guy a response.

"I would like that. Would you be able to meet for 5? Also, can I pick the place? I have a meeting until then at the café next to your club." I write back, hoping that I am not being to forward for his liking.

"That is the place that I was going to suggest. I will see you there for 5." He responds. With that settled, I decided that I have done enough cleaning for the day and go for a shower. Ensuring that I shave all my bits, just in case.

The Next Day

"Gabrielle, this design is great. I am going to send it off to the clients for their final approval and then would you be able to get the contracts in to start demo?" My boss Alex asks.

"Sure, thing boss, I am off for my 4pm meeting at Nuite. If you need anything between now and 5, I will have my work phone on. Have a great weekend."

"Have a good weekend Gabrielle. Can you send me an email briefing me on how the meeting went on Monday morning? If you can get the prospective client to sign on, this is going to be your first big contract."

"Right. Thanks, Alex, well I'm off." I say as I finish packing my things.

"You must be Gabrielle, I'm Marcus."

"Hi Marcus, thank you for meeting me here today. What can Aphrodite Designs do for you?"

"A woman that's right down to business, I like that... I have owned the club next door for a few years now, and I think that it's time that I update the interior. I was hoping that I could use a local business instead of someone that is more internationally known." I gasp as I hear this. What are the chances that masterhamilton28 and my prospective client is the same person?

"Just to clarify, the club that you are speaking about is Liberation correct?" I ask hoping that he says yes so that I can make our first meeting a little less awkward on my end.

"It is, have you been or something?" Marcus asks, probably unsure where this conversation is going.

I take a deep breath, weighing my options on how to answer. Deciding that I should be truthful to hell with he contract I say, "Well not quite. You see I was supposed to meet with the owner a 5 for a coffee date."

Realization dawns on his face as chuckles at the irony. "So, I guess I don't have to wait to meet you then?" He says as he smiles.

"I guess not Sir. I understand though if you no longer want to pursue a possible D/s relationship if you want to use my design company." I say hoping that using Sir softens him up a bit.

"Nonsense, I am actually quite pleased that the events have turned out this way. Now we have more time to discuss the possibility of an arrangement. After we discuss designs for my club." He says before sipping on the tea that he ordered before I got here.

"Of course. Well, now that I know what you are looking for, here are some pictures of designs that I did for previous clients that you can look over to see if I would be the right fit for the vision that you have for your club." I say getting back into my business role, so that I don't get carried away, and remember that I have a job to do before my pleasure can start.

After a while of reviewing all the pictures that I brought, he pulls one out that must have especially caught his eye.

"I enjoy the vibe that this one has. I think you are talented, so I am going to go with you. Would it be possible though for you to incorporate the dark and mysterious vibe into my club while still taking into consideration what type of venue it is?" Marcus asks trying to be more discreet as an elderly couple walks passed our table.

"That is definitely something that I can do. So that I can complete the drawing that I am going to do to your satisfaction, do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions?"

"Of course, ask away." He says as he sips the tea that he had ordered before I got here.

"Based on the conversation that we had last night, I know that your club is at least kink-friendly if not kink focused. So, my question for you is do you want the design to reflect that everywhere, or be more mainstream in certain areas?" I ask as I look over the menu so that when the waitress comes around, I know what I want.

"That's a good question. I think it should be both. The reason behind that is, there are different sections within the club. The front section is more vanilla friendly, where one of the bars and one of the dance floors is, so I want that to be more neutral. The back section is where the dungeon, and specific kink rooms."

"Okay, today is Wednesday, so I could have the designs ready by Friday if that's okay with you Sir?" I ask, my submissive side coming out more.

"That's fine Gabrielle. Now that we have the work stuff out of the way, would you want to move on to our other meeting?" He says before laughing at the irony of the situation.

"Sure, where do you want to start?" I ask, unsure how I am going to switch from my very dominant personality while working, to the submissive mindset that I have when I am outside of work.

"Well, would you want to play 20 questions? This way we can get to know each other on both a kink and vanilla level."

"Sure, why don't you go first?"

"What got you started in design?"

"My mother was a graphic designer, and growing up I showed an artist ability, so my mother taught me more about art. Eventually, when I was in high school I started using my artistic ability to design things for the school. When it was time to pick colleges, I jokingly applied to a bunch of art and design schools. When I got the acceptance letter from my first choice I was absolutely floored. As they say, the rest is history. How did you come about opening Liberation?"

"I went to school to get my Bachelor in Business administration. I am a Co-owner of the club. My friend who is also a Dominant is the other owner. When we were in college, we always talked about opening some sort of business that catered to the BDSM community. So, when we found the space, we thought it was perfect for a club that catered to both vanilla and BDSM communities. What are some of your limits?"

"I actually have a list going over my limits and what activities I have already participated in if you want a copy, I can give you one. But basically, my hard limits are golden showers, scat, and anything to do with needles and blood play. My soft limits are anal, and anything to do with public domination. I'm not 100% comfortable with that only because the public can't really consent to what they may or may not witness."

"So far, our limits seem to match, and I agree with you on the public thing. It is one of my hard limits. Is it anything to do with needles that is a hard limit? I see that you have a couple of tattoos so I'm just wondering if you would be open to getting more tattoos."

"I am definitely open to getting more tattoos, I am actually scheduled for the first sitting for my back piece this weekend. The thing that turns me off from needles, is when the needles themselves are inserted into the sub's body in different designs or whatever."

"Okay, I know it's your turn, but what is your back piece going to be?"

"It's going to be a memorial tattoo for my family. It's going to represent both of my ethnicities, and then there are going to be flowers scattered around the focal piece of the tattoo with my family member's initials. So, you mentioned what one of your hard limits is, but what are your other limits?"

"That sounds really pretty. I also have a list of limits if you want a copy if we decide to pursue this dynamic. Basically, though, my hard limits are needles, with the same stipulations as you, anything to do with play in public, bestiality, and scat. My soft limits are golden showers, water sports- I am open to doing this once I have established a long-term dynamic with the person and I know that level of trust is there- and wax play. There are more in each category, but those are the major ones."

The rest of the 'date' went in the same manner, and at the end of it we decided that we would like to meet again, in a kinkier location to see if we mesh as Dom and sub.

Later that evening

"Hey Lizzy, I was wondering if you had a minute to chat."

"Yeah, sure girl. What's up? I was just about to call you to see if you were free tonight."

"I'm free, so why don't you just come over and I can order pizza and we can chat when you get here."

"Sounds good, do you want me to bring the beer?"

"Yeah, I just looked in my fridge, and I only have 1 left."

"No problem I will see you in a little while."

After hanging up the phone, I walked into the laundry room to put another load of laundry in the wash knowing that if I don't do it now, it's never going to get done. I am just finishing up cleaning the small mess that has accumulated over the last week when Lizzy walks in the door.

"So, what did you need to chat about?"

"Hi Lizzy, good to see you too. How are you? I'm doing great thanks for asking."

"Ha-ha very funny. I'm good, now answer my question. Gabs." Lizzy says before shoving a piece of pizza into her mouth.

"So, remember how I told you that I created a profile on that kink friendly dating site?" After her nod I continue "Well I met a guy off there and met him for coffee this afternoon. The kicker of it is that the client that I had a meeting with this afternoon is him. So not only did we get to know each other and talk about our limits, but I also got him to sign on with me, so he is going to be one of my clients."

"That's hilarious. How did you guys mesh do you think?"

"I think the meeting went really well. We are going to go out on a date at some point this weekend."

"That's great. Maybe Sir and I should arrange a double date with you at some point so we can meet him."

"That sounds like a great idea. He actually one of the owners of the club that you guys go to all the time, so maybe we could all meet up there."

"What?! Way to hold back details girl! Are you referring to Marcus or Dante?"

"Marcus, why?" I ask since I am new to the lifestyle, I don't know what the big deal is.

"OMG I cannot believe this! You are just entering into the lifestyle and you got the attention of one of the most sought-after dominants in Toronto. You are so lucky if you guys end up entering into a Dynamic."

The rest of the night was just spent stuffing our faces with pizza and beer while watching chick flicks. I had gotten a couple of messages from Marcus, about our next 'date' and where we should meet. I also mentioned to him about the double date that Lizzy suggested, which he agreed to.