All Comments on 'Diamond in the Rough Pt. 01'

by Not2Pervy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cfm22cfm22almost 2 years ago

Nice start to what I hope is a series of exploration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really disappointed with the quick dismissal of Paul, along with the idea that someone so inexperienced would instantly go from shy virgin to cougar. Not at all likely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't know, but I'd like to think Anna stays with Paul, as he seems to have quite a bit to offer -- love an sexy for starters. Keep them together, and maybe give Paul a bit is sexy chest hair for his manly chest. I'd hate for all to lose out after making Anna a real woman!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think Anna has a few more problems than simply being "sex starved".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OR...Is Anna planning a tryst with Brandon before returning to Paul, who seems more suited to her in temperament and age? Brandon seems little more than a passing fleeting fling. Why would she throw everything she has with Paul away?

4certain4certainalmost 2 years ago

A great start, but it needs at least one more chapter. Is Anna on the prowl, or just wanting to increase her experience before settling down? I suppose experimenting with Brandon may help her make some decisions. Perhaps Paul asking Anna for an opinion on his Literotica submission might help get things back on track, or maybe Anna is starting her "reverse harem" now.

LearnedMinx818LearnedMinx818almost 2 years ago

I truly understand Anna being a social misfit due to her lack of experience and being a caregiver for so long. I can't fault her for her fear and her curiosity. If anything, it will help her to learn herself with being with Brandon, but I agree with the other comments that Paul is well suited for her. Please have a second chapter to Anna's life. Does she end with Paul? Does she admit her fear and that he was her first? A second chapter would help a great deal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anna....more like a dumb bitch in the trash

goodshoes2goodshoes28 months ago

5 stars, but withholding further comments till I read part 2.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut5 months ago

What a lovely lady.

So we have a man who goes out with a woman twice, the woman is obviously sensitive and sweet. He has sex with the woman and all but throws her out of the house. Gentleman is obviously the term for him, isn't it?

No mater what your needs and wants are, life is better when we remember we are dealing with human beings and try and behave accordingly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNot2Pervy@Not2Pervy
553 Followers
Playing at being a writer; blending my experiences, fantasies, people I've known, and people I wish I'd known, and creating something new. If it didn't happen, I try to at least make it possible to believe it could have, somewhere, to someone, past, present, or future. I'll ke...