Diana, Adam and Danielle Get Hot

Story Info
Diana, Adam and Danielle go to bar and put on a show.
1.3k words
3.63
4.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana loves to wear ass hugging, ripped skin tight jeans almost as much as much as having sex. On this day her and Adam had made love three times before they met her girlfriend Danielle that evening in the bar,

So she was feeling extra hot and sexy. Diana and Adam love doing it before they go out. Diana loves all the attention she gets when wearing tight jeans and especially so after having had sex.

She loves knowing she is making guys horny when she flaunts her body. She gets really turned on knowing she got laid before going out and most likely guys that are staring at her didn't. It drives her wild to know she is getting them hot and frustrated and that they are thinking of what it would be like to have sex with her.

Diana and Adam met Danielle at the bar. Danielle has always had a thing for Adam and loves to hear Diana talk about how often Adam and her make love.

So after strutting around the bar, rubbing up against guys, and grinding their asses on the dance floor to tease, Diana and Danielle took Adam into a back room at the bar. She could see people watching the three of them go into the room, which really made her horny, as those people who were watching knew what was going to go on in that room.

What Adam and Danielle didn't know was that there were several holes in the wall where the bar patrons could look in and watch them.

Once they closed the door, Diana couldn't wait to watch Adam fuck Danielle who was dressed in a tight white top with a purple satin bra underneath, skin tight jeans, purple panties and high heeled boots.

Diana was wearing a tight leopard skin top that hugged her breasts, faded, ripped skin tight jeans and 5" inch spiked boots. Underneath she had on a lacy black bra, and silk black bikini panties.

Adam went wild as Danielle did a strip for him leaving on only the high heeled boots. She climbed on top of the table in the center of the room, laid back and spread her legs. He began to lick her clit very slowly. Danielle ran her hands through his hair as he sucked on her clit. Back and forth his tongue went as her body started to shutter, until she let out a deep moan and came. Adam slowly licked up all her sexy, hot cum.

The guys watching at the bar through the holes started to pull their cocks out and start to stroke as they saw this.

Danielle's pussy was moist, glistening and wet and Adam climbed on top of her, and slid his cock deep into her pussy as she moaned loudly. Her pussy was tight, and you could hear the sounds of his cock sliding in and out, which was so hot. As Adam thrusted in her, she met his thrusts by grinding her pussy against his cock, driving him crazy. A few minutes later Adam let out a loud groan and came deep inside of Danielle.

One of the guys watching through the hole came as well. He could not believe what he had just seen.

It was now Diana's turn to fuck and she couldn't be hotter. She wanted to tease Adam a bit before they fucked. So she grinded to the music being played by the live band at the bar. She slowly removed her tight leopard skin top and black satin bra. She threw the bra at Adam who by this time had a raging hardon.

She then unbuckled her thick black belt and then slowly unzipped her jeans. Her jeans were skin tight, so she put fingers in both sides of the jeans and ever so slowly slide the jeans down. She stepped out of her high heeled boots, took the jeans off and then put the boots back on. She was now only dressed in the boots and her skimpy black silk panties.

Adam laid on his back and she climbed on top of him. Slowly she started to rub her panty covered pussy up and down his shaft. He was going crazy as the material was so sensuous plus he could feel the heat of her pussy coming through the panties.

She grinned wickedly as she grinded her panties up and down his cock, his face was turning red and he desperately wanted to put his cock in her.

The people watching through the holes in the bar were going crazy. They were stroking their cocks, getting harder by each stroke.

Diana stood up on the table, put her fingers in the waistband of the panties and slid them off, throwing them towards Adm's face. Adam took them and inhaled her hot scent. She slowly lowered her wet pussy onto his cock as he slid in really deep. They then began to really fuck wildly, as she was grinding her hips, her long blond hair bouncing from side to side as she fucked Adam passionately.

They switched positions to doggy style as Adam loved to hold her round ass when he fucked her. He then let out a deep groan until her came deep inside of her, filling her with hot, cum.

Several of the people who were watching through the holes, groaned loudly as they came as well. Their bodies were shaking, they could not believe what they had witnessed.

Adam, Diana and Danielle got dressed and all eyes in the bar where on them when they came out of the room. Diana had a smug, pouting look on her face. She knew everybody had heard her fucking and of the three of them, only she knew that guys were watching through the holes in the wall. She had known about the holes for a long time and really got off on being watched while having sex, then coming back into the bar.

As she strutted back into the bar, she looked at the faces at the bar, loving the fact she got laid and they didn't along with knowing she had driven them wild with lust, which turned her on even more.

Everyone in the bar looked at them as they came out of the room. Many gave them hard, stern looks as they were jealous of what they had just done. They went over to the corner of the bar and talked about the sex they all just had, which drove people around them crazy and made them horny.

One guy came who was watching through the holes came up to Diana and was begging for a fuck. She just laughed in his face and said "have fun jerking off to what you just heard and saw through the hole and what you are staring at now, my hot ass and freshly fucked pussy in my skin tight jeans."

He put his hand in his pocket and began to jerk off right in front of Diana. She laughed at him as she really wanted to increase the torture. So she stood right in front of him, and bent over, the tight denim material clinging to her ass as she grinded, talking about when she and Adam get home this night, they are going to have a really hot fuck.

She then stood up and put her round ass up against his crotch. She was wearing a really hot perfume that was driving this guy crazy. He couldn't stop staring at her ass in the skin tight jeans and was begging for a fuck while she laughed at him.

The guy's face turned crimson and finally he came and then ran out of the bar, shaking and embarrassed. Diana, Adam and Danielle laughed and talked about how they can't wait to visit this bar again.