Diana & Her Professor

Story Info
Diana gets punished by her professor for dressing slutty.
2.1k words
4.17
15k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was walking into my Intro to Psychology class, and then I saw the most beautiful man. He had long golden blond hair that was the color of the sun, and beautiful blue eyes to match. They reminded me of the bright blue sky after it rained, and they shined with a mischievous, playful attitude. He reminded me of a Greek god, and he had the perfect build of one as well. His broad shoulders extended into biceps that were very well defined, and he certainly didn't skip leg day. The professor looked to be in his mid thirties to early forties.

My pussy throbbed with excitement as I sat down in the front row. I definitely picked the right day to wear a checkered mini skirt and a bright, pastel blue thong. The professor introduced himself as Dr. Lockins, but his name should be Dr. Throb, because that's what my pussy was doing at the moment. We had to introduce ourselves with an ice breaker, and since I was in the front row, I had to go first. "My name is....um......Diana." I said, panicking. My face turned crimson.

"Mrs. Diana, I have no tolerance for foolishness in my class. Do not waste my time." He said, with a glare that sent shivers down my spine, both because I was turned on and out of fear.

"I understand." I whimpered.

"I expect to hear a yes sir after I give you a command." I was so in shock,especially given that he had ordered me around and demanded obedience as if he were a drill sergeant. On top of that, he said in front of the entire class.

"Yes sir."

"Good."

"I fucked that up for sure." I thought to myself as class was dismissed.

"Mrs. Diana, may I see you for a second?"

My thoughts turned ice cold and froze,but my face was hotter than the pavement in the middle of July.

"Yes, sir."

"I expect you to dress decently in my class for the remainder of the semester. When you bent down to pick up your pen, I could see everything."

"Bu-t why were...... you looking?

"I expect my students, especially the young ladies, to dress professionally. If you do not come to class next time in proper attire, there will be severe consequences. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, sir."

I ran out of the classroom, tears streaming my face. The hot professor had scolded me like a little schoolgirl, and I felt about two inches tall. My college, Youville University, was not an extremely liberal school, but I did not expect such comments from a professor either. I felt angry, but a part of me was also extremely excited. My tiny blue thong was damp with my juices, and I had to wonder if he had noticed how wet I was. I got turned on by the thought of seducing him, even though I knew it was taboo for a student and professor to have sex.

The next few weeks flew by quickly, and I became more intrigued with the idea of what the consequences might be if I wore another short skirt to class. Whatever they were, I was determined to find out. I had this theory that if I wore a plaid mini skirt, with a white button up blouse and the top buttons undone just enough to give a hint of my cleavage along with a white lacy bra underneath, then I might find out what these consequences are. I was determined to test out my hypothesis.

The next class period, I dressed in that exact outfit, and he demanded to see me after class.

"Mrs. Diana, what is the meaning of this?

"The meaning of what, Dr. Lockins?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"My outfit"

"Yes, Diana."

I froze, and wondered why the hell he dropped the honorific.

"I will have to punish you, as naughty little girls must be."

"Naughty little girl?"

"Yes, you heard me correctly."

I was wondering why he used such sexual language, and then he pulled a paddle with holes drilled into it, a yardstick, and he began taking off his thick leather belt.

"No, you can't spank me, I'm too grown!"

"I warned you about the consequences of dressing so slutty. You are a college freshman, and I am a professor with several credentials behind his name. Now, you can take your spanking like the little slut you are, or I can write you up for academic dishonesty on the last test."

"But you can't do that, I got an A fair and square!" I protested, and gasped in horror.

"The Dean won't know that."

I realized he was right, and that I was going to have take this spanking, like a good little girl.

"Take off those slutty clothes, and bend over the desk."

"Even my top?"

"Yes, everything. Sluts don't get to be modest. You had a chance to do so, and you disobeyed me."

I gulped, then started to unbutton my blouse, and then proceeded to take off the rest of my clothes. Tears started pouring down my face, but that wasn't the only wetness I experienced.

I bent over the desk, and he folded over the belt, which I knew was a bad sign. I was in disbelief and shock that this was happening, but I was also more horny than I had ever been.

"You will count backwards from fifty when the belt hits your ass, and then we move on to the yardstick and paddle. If you miss a count, I will add on more strokes at the end. If you talk back to me or move out of position in any way, the consequences will be hell for you. After that, I will discipline you in any other way I see fit. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, sir."

The belt came down on my ass so quickly that it must have taken a millisecond for him to move on to the next stroke. It felt like a thousand bees had stung me, and the fire built quickly on both my ass and in my pussy.

"25, 24, 23, 22......... " I counted on and on, trying desperately not to miss a count. I was begging for mercy in between strokes, and I am sure the remaining people in the building could hear me.

The desire in my pussy grew exponentially, and as much as the belt hurt, I didn't actually want him to stop. Finally, we reached one, and he stopped to admire his handiwork. My ass was on fire.

"I am impressed, most women your age can't take the belt that well. "

I felt an odd mix of pride, excitement, embarrassment, and shock at the fact that he had obviously done this before with girls my age.

"You have a nice ass, and it looks even better when it's bruised, swollen, and bright red. "

Some people might feel disgusted at that comment, but I turned even more red than I already was.

"Time to move on to the yardstick. Count backwards from one hundred this time. "

"Yes, sir." I was not going to sit down comfortably for weeks.

"99, 98, 97, 96.........."

The yardstick felt very different from his belt, but that didn't mean it was any less painful. It was a thick yardstick, and it was very thuddy. I'm not sure what was throbbing harder at this point, my ass from Dr. Lockins' assault on it, or my pussy from on turned on I was.

"Now, for the grand finale. The paddle! This one is going to be different. You are going to sit down at your desk, write "I will dress properly" two hundred times, and read it out loud to me. I will paddle you at random intervals, and you are going to continue reading it without interruption.

"Yes, sir." I was flabbergasted, because this man truly was a sadist. I looked at my clothes, but he intervened before I could put them back on.

"You are to sit at your desk naked, with nothing on, and your legs spread wide open, so that you can smell what I've done to you."

I almost fainted. How could he say such filthy words to me? I got this feeling he was intentionally setting me up for failure, and that he was going to give me some sick, twisted punishment when I did fail to keep my composure. Despite that, I was more than willing to do whatever he wanted to do, anything he told me to, so that I could be his filthy whore. My ass was throbbing, there were tears spreading down my thighs, and I felt a kind of lust I had never felt in my entire eighteen years. He owned my soul at this point in time, and it was if my body was betraying me.

I did exactly as I was told, out of both fear and excitement. As I sat down on the hard metal chair, I whimpered, winced, and cried out in pain. It was extraordinarily painful to sit down.

I picked up my pen, then started writing out my sentences. Keeping my legs open was getting difficult, as I felt humiliated. This was especially true when he started staring at my tits. After what felt like a thousand years later, I finished the sentences. Then, I stood up.

"Get on all fours and crawl towards me. Put the paper in your mouth, like a dog carries a ball. "

This man was intent on making me his obedient, demented slut. Still, I did as I was told.

When I reached his feet, he told me to bark like a puppy. I started barking, thinking that I had become exactly what he wanted to be.

"Stand up."

"Yes, sir."

"Read the sentences. "

"I will dress properly, I will dress properly.........I will dres-OW!"

"Mrs. Diana, I must extend your punishment, because I warned you about the consequences of disobeying me. "

He picked up his belt, and I knew I was in for even more pain.

"I am going to whip your clit 20 times with the belt, and then spank your tits with the belt 30 times. Then, I'm going to fuck you untill you beg me to stop."

He told me to lay down on his desk, and I did.

"Put your knees up and spread your legs wide as if you were at the gynecologist office. I'm going to start with your clit. "

The belt came raining down on my clit, and he was whipping it even faster than he whipped my ass. I cried and moaned in both pain and horniness. I was on the brink of an orgasm, and I was determined to make it happen.

"Beg for it slut, I know you want to cum."

"Please, Dr. Lockins-"

"Call me Daddy. "

At this point, he could have told me to call him Sir-Lance-alot, and I would have done it.

"Daddy, I need to cum! I'm going to cum, please let me cum!"

"You have my permission."

The pleasure mixed with the pain as he kept whipping my poor cunt, and it came over me like a tidal wave. I was in so much pain, but it felt so good. I had never experienced so much pain or pleasure in my life, and I started screaming like a banshee.

"Fuck, oh my god, fuck, yes Daddy!"

The orgasm subsided, but I knew from his words earlier that I was in for even more pain, pleasure, and orgasms.

"Fuck whipping your tits, I'm going to just fuck your brains out of your skull. And your pussy and clit is nice, tender, and sensitive right now from both the whipping and the orgasm."

He yanked his pants down, and then his boxers. All I could stare at was his long,thick penis. This man was going to put me into the grave, and I couldn't wait to die. He pulled lube out of his desk drawer, loaded it up onto his huge cock, and slid right into me. He meant what he said about fucking my brains out. The pain from my poor cunt being whipped, the sensitivity from the earlier orgasm, and his thick penis all exploded, like fireworks. I screamed my head off, not caring about if anyone was still in the building, and he fucked me until all I could do was try to catch my breath. Finally, he finished.

"You are an excellent slut. I will have to punish you again sometime. "

"Indeed, yes you will."

I walked out of the social sciences building, and I looked at my phone. It was seven in the morning, and I realized that meant he toyed with me all night. I couldn't wait for him to do it again.