Used by Sir & Strangers

Story Info
I get tied up and used by you and your friends <3.
1.3k words
4.2
19.1k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grind my hips against the pillow folded between my legs, trying to gain friction through my underwear. I've been edging myself against this pillow for the last thirty minutes, which has made me a desperate, wet mess. I'm wearing a dress, with the skirt pulled up around my hips, and my nipples push up against the fabric - I won't be needing a bra tonight. You watch me from the end of the bed as I bring myself closer to the edge, never quite reaching it.

"Stop," you tell me. "That's enough."

A clear, simple instruction. Begrudgingly, I remove the pillow from under myself and pull my skirt back down. You reach your hand out to me, and pull me in for a kiss when I grab it. It's time for us to leave, so we make our way outside to the car. You stop me once we reach it, opening the passenger door and pushing my head down onto the seat, the skirt of my dress rising up as I bend over. You run a finger along my slit, feeling how wet I still am through the fabric, then push my underwear to the side and slip a vibrator into my pussy. I moan as I feel it start buzzing gently.

"Good girl," you whisper. "Now get in the car."

"Yes sir," I reply, grateful to escape the cold air.

The drive feels long as I squirm in my seat. You make conversation with me, talking as if nothing is going on, but my replies come stuttering, mixed with moans. The vibrator begins slowly rising in intensity about five minutes into our drive, making it even harder for me to concentrate. By twenty minutes it reaches its maximum speed, and I can no longer control myself; I let out a loud moan, and you remind me I'm not allowed to cum. We come to a stop at the traffic lights, and you lean over to kiss me, pinching a nipple through my dress in the process.

We finally pull up at our destination, a moderately large house with about ten or so cars parked outside. Once you've parked, you remove the vibrator from inside of me, and we exit the car. You take my hand as we make our way up to the front door. Upon entering, you greet the other party-goers, who hardly seem to acknowledge me until you introduce me to them as your fuck toy. You guide me into the main room, where most of the guests seem to be gathered. There is a small coffee table in the centre of the room, which you direct me to sit on, not letting go of my hand once. As we make our way over, I feel the eyes of everyone in the room turn to me.

Once I sit down on the table, you gently push me down onto my back. The table is just large enough for you to be able to tie my wrists to the legs of it, while my ass sits right on the edge of it at the other end. You leave my legs free, trailing your hands up and down my inner thigh teasingly before coming up to my underwear, which you slowly remove. You run a finger along my slit, this time with no barrier of fabric, causing a gasp to escape my lips. You seem to be pleased with how wet I am, and shove two fingers deep inside me, forcing an even bigger moan from me. By now, a steady crowd has gathered around us, and the chatter of the room has stopped. As quick as you put your fingers in me, you took them out again, moving up to my face and shoving them in my mouth. I suck them diligently and, once satisfied, you kiss me deeply, then replace your fingers with my speaking wet underwear, stuffing my mouth deeply to muffle any more noise.

You turn away and face the room, addressing them all. "This is my fuck-toy. You are free to use her however you please, so long as you don't allow her to cum. She is here for your pleasure." Finally, you pull the neckline of my dress down, exposing my chest.

At this, a few people make their way over to me. You step back, watching me as you mingle with others, but never leaving the room. People are slow and teasing at first. A woman drags her nails lightly across my chest and squeezes my tits, a man runs his fingers up and down my wet slit. He moves to circle my clit, rubbing it slowly. I moan quietly around the fabric of my underwear, which causes the woman to chuckle. She walks down to join the man at the other end of the table, slipping one of her fingers inside me, making me moan even louder. She slides another two fingers in and begins fingering me hard and fast. My hips buck, the stimulation on both my clit and inside my pussy bringing me to the edge. By instinct, I squeeze my legs closer, trying to stop them before I cum.

"Spread your legs," I hear you say from across the room. I obey.

The two people move off from my pussy, much to my dismay. A few other people begin touching me; there are now two people playing with my boobs, pinching, licking and twisting my nipples, and a few people teasing around my pussy. Somebody is kissing and licking up the inside of my leg, and I can feel their breath warm on my pussy, my own breath catching in my throat at the sensation. Finally, I feel their mouth where I want it most, wet and warm against my own dripping pussy. I take a look around the room, taking everything in, and notice a significant number of people getting themselves off to the sight of me being used, yourself included. My eyes lock onto yours, before rolling back as I feel the flick of a tongue against my clit. Before long, they stop, and I squeeze my legs together in frustration, desperate to get some stimulation back on my clit.

"I said spread your legs, slut," my eyes dart back to you. You start walking over to me, crouching beside my face. "Do you understand?"

I nod, and you take the underwear out of my mouth, allowing me to speak.

"Yes, sir," I whimper.

"I don't think you do, actually," you stuff the underwear back into my mouth and move to the other end of the table. You push my legs apart as far as they can go, then grab one of them and push it up over your shoulder, aligning your cock against my pussy and start fucking me hard. I scream in pleasure around the underwear, the feeling of you pounding into me overwhelming my ability to keep quiet. Evidently the sight of you punishing me like this is turning everybody on, and one man asks your permission to cum on my chest. At your approval, he makes his way forward and begins jacking himself off over me, before shooting a load of cum onto my tits. I moan at the sensation, feeling it warm against my skin. After a while I see your face begin to change, your breathing quickens, and each thrust gets faster and faster.

"Fuck," I hear you groan softly.

I scream in pleasure as you cum inside me, the sensation of you filling me up being almost enough to tip me over the edge. You pull out and leave me a dripping mess, your cum and my own wetness spilling out of me.

"Now remember," you whisper to me. "Keep. Your legs. Spread."

I was in for a very long evening.