Diana, Goddess of Wild Ch. 01

Story Info
I meet the girl of my dreams.
5.4k words
4.06
9.5k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

If you're reading my stories in chronological order, this comes right after "My MMF Life Ch. 01". I'm intentionally keeping this story separate because this story has no MMF at all, and that other series contains gay male sex. If that sort of thing interests you, you might want to read that chapter first, but it's not important.

Goddess of the Hunt

Things were fun with Jen and David for a while, but then he met a girl and got engaged. Alas, this meant our threesomes (and foursomes) had to come to an end. Jen and I hooked up a few more times but then I met Diana. Oh, Diana, where to even begin...

I found her on an online dating site. Her profile was unlike anything I'd ever seen. Every picture was a professional modeling shot, and some of them were in lingerie. At first I was convinced she was an escort using the dating site to get business, but then I read her profile essays.

She seemed surprisingly genuine. She was funny and extremely smart. According to her profile she was a model, and I had no doubt that the person in the photos was indeed a model. She was tall, skinny and beautiful. Her profile said that she was 5'11" and 23 years old. (I was 27 at the time, and I'm 6'2", for comparison)

She had long black hair, a tiny waist and a curvy ass. She was, without a doubt, drop-dead gorgeous. It all seemed too good to be true. I figured there was a good chance I was being catfished, but her words had the ring of truth. There were, however, a number of red flags, even if her profile was real. From reading her profile essays, I gathered a few things: she knew she was hot; she loved to talk about herself and how amazing she was; and she made it very clear that she had extremely high standards. In other words, she was a big-time narcissist.

The second and more concerning problem was right there at the top of her profile: She was married. Normally that would have been a deal breaker for me, but she was so damn hot. Also, she talked about being insatiable. She specifically mentioned that she was multi-orgasmic. This immediately caught my attention. Dating Sarah had gotten me *hooked* on sex with multi-orgasmic women. It's like crack cocaine to a pleaser like me. Can you blame a guy for being intrigued?

On a lark, I decided to message her, never expecting a response. To my surprise she wrote back. She said she liked my photos, and she commented on my physique. I have to admit, I was in the best shape of my life in those days. I'd included a photo of me in a swimsuit specifically because it showed off my abs. Ya gotta flaunt what ya got, right?

Anyway, we clicked immediately. We emailed back and forth for a while, but eventually we switched to text chat. After we got to know each other a little, I proposed we do a video chat, because I still wasn't 100% sure she was real. And believe it or not... she actually was!!

We chatted online daily for weeks. It turned out Diana wasn't just beautiful. She really was very smart, and her sense of humor was a perfect match for mine. Suddenly I was spending way too much of my time talking to her or thinking about her. It is an understatement to say that she had my full attention. My preoccupation with Diana turned my life upside down and effectively ended my friends-with-benefits relationship with Jen.

To be fair, Jen and I never had a strong connection. We just came into each other's lives at a time where we both wanted a fuck buddy. I'll never forget the experiences we had though. It's hard to overstate what a pivotal moment in my life that first MMF was. In a way, we came out of our cocoons together.

Jen did try to suck me back in, drunk-texting me about how much she missed my dick, begging me to let her give me a blowjob, etc., but eventually she moved on. She was never one to have only a single horse in her stable. We stayed friends for a while, and she shared pics and details of her sexual exploits with me on occasion, but over time we grew apart.

That brings me back to Diana. We chatted online constantly. I eventually asked why her husband allowed her to date other men, and the answer was simple: He had a cuckold fetish and he got off on other men desiring what he possessed. The whole thing was his idea. He had suggested she create the profile. For her part, she said she'd decided to go along with it because she was a nymphomaniac (her words, not mine) and she'd never had sex with anyone but her husband.

Basically, she just wanted to experience some variety. Not that she was unhappy with the sex at home, according to her. Nor was he a typical cuckold. She sent me a video of her blowing him and he was by no means small, about the same girth as me and slightly longer. (The video was freaking hot, by the way. She looked into the camera while she sucked on him, pausing occasionally to talk dirty to me. When he came, she pulled off so I could see him come. She licked it off his stomach, grinned at the camera and said I was next!)

Anyway, as we chatted I learned more about her. She told me she had retired from modeling earlier that year because her husband was so rich she didn't need to work anymore. I did the math and realized that she'd put her profile on the dating site within two months of them getting married. He started encouraging her to date other men right after they got back from their honeymoon!

She also revealed to me that she had breast implants. Not huge ones, a C cup at most. She'd gotten them when she was 19 to help her modeling career. She showed me pictures of what she looked like naked before the surgery. Her natural breasts were very small, with pronounced nipples like pencil erasers. Honestly, I was disappointed I never got to sample the originals. They looked quite tasty.

After a few weeks of chatting daily, Diana said to me rather pointedly that I was the first person she'd found on the site worth meeting in real life. It was a not-so-subtle hint that she wanted to take the next step. I wasn't sure how I felt about dating a married woman, and my gut was telling me it was a bad idea, but I was blinded by how hot she was: my penis was running the show at that point. I decided to go for it.

And yet.. I almost bailed out when I heard his one rule: He wanted any sexual activity between us recorded on video. I was very hesitant but eventually horniness won out. Besides, recording it meant I got to keep a copy, which excited the voyeur in me.

It took a while for our schedules to align, but eventually Diana and I arranged to meet. She lived in a different state, so I made plans to fly out to see her. I rented a room at the nicest hotel around and booked dinner reservations at a very expensive restaurant. I felt like I had to go big since she lived such a luxurious life at home.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't exactly hurting financially. I was running a small company by the time I was 26. But there's a big difference between making six figures and having millions in your bank account. She always flew first class. They chartered a private jet for their honeymoon. Neither of them had a job. I felt a lot of pressure to measure up. I wanted to make a good impression, so I bought an expensive suit just for the occasion. It was the first suit I'd ever owned in my life. The guy at the store had to show me how to use cuff links!

Anyway, Diana and I decided to come to the restaurant separately. Despite our online connection, she was nervous about telling me where she lived until we actually met in real life, so her husband dropped her off at the restaurant. I got there early and sat at the table we'd reserved, eagerly awaiting her arrival. When Diana walked in, she turned every head in the place. She was dressed to kill in a short floral print dress that clung tightly to every curve. She had legs a mile long, and her sultry runway walk was dripping with sexuality. Waiters got distracted in the middle of taking someone's order. Men who were having dinner with their wives stared long enough to get busted. It was almost like they did the math on how hot she was and decided it was worth getting caught. She was a bombshell!

I pulled out her chair for her and we sat down. We were both nervous at first, but by the time our entrees arrived we were back in the groove we'd established online. I was pleasantly surprised to find that she was a bit shy and unsure of herself in person. It just goes to show you how misleading online personas can be.

We joked and flirted, and by dessert we were both thinking about what would come next. After I paid the check, I asked if she wanted to come back to my hotel, and she interrupted me to say "Yes!" before I could even finish the sentence. We both laughed. And with that, I put her on my arm and we walked out of the restaurant. All eyes were on us. I felt like a freaking rock star.

When we got to the hotel, we made out in the elevator and barely got inside my room before we started groping each other. We stumbled our way closer to the bed and started taking our clothes off. She took the initiative, pulling down my boxers and grabbing my very hard penis while we kissed. I ran my hands all over her body, and discovered that her nipples were incredibly sensitive. She actually had a mini orgasm, a "nipplegasm" as she called it, just from my hands caressing her breasts.

She broke our kiss long enough to remind me that we were supposed to be recording. I fished the video camera I'd rented out of my luggage and set it up on the bedside table. She stood behind me while I fiddled with it, rubbing her breasts against my back. I pressed record and then tried hard to forget the camera was there as I climbed into bed next to her.

At first I was uncomfortable being naked on camera with the lights on, so I used my fingers to give her an orgasm while we kissed. Then I slid down and used my tongue to give her another. That did the trick and I got rock hard again. She greedily pounced on my now swollen penis, sucking me with expert skill. She had a very long tongue and did this thing where she wrapped it halfway around my cock in her mouth, licking all around me. I can't explain how good it felt. In minutes I was coming hard, and she swallowed it greedily.

We'd agreed ahead of time that we weren't going to go all the way on the first date, so we turned off the camera and snuggled in bed for a while before she had to leave. We agreed to meet again the next evening. After seeing her out, I just laid in bed staring at the ceiling. I was in shock at what had just happened. I tried to fall asleep, but it was no easy task. I couldn't wait to see her again.

The next day we had our second date. We met at the hotel restaurant because we both wanted to get down to business after dinner. She arrived in a low-cut skintight mini-dress that barely covered her ass, causing even more of a scene than the previous night. It was scandalously short, especially given how tall she was.

I still remember the expression on one guy's face as she passed his table. I thought he was going to choke on his food. Her ass was at eye level, so he had quite a view. Needless to say, I was fully erect in my slacks by the time she got to our table. We made small talk, but the sexual tension was so thick I don't even think I tasted the food. We skipped dessert and went straight up to my room.

Once inside, we kicked off our shoes and made out with our clothes on, standing next to the bed. I slid my hand up under her dress and discovered she wasn't wearing underwear. I rubbed her clit with my fingers and she came in less than a minute.

That was all the patience we had. We tore off our clothes and jumped into bed. I laid down on top of her, my erection throbbing against her lower belly. I cupped her boobs with both hands while we kissed. She pulled her knees up and ground her clit against my shaft until I was slick with her juices. I was light headed by the time we remembered the rules. I got up to get a condom and turn on the camera, then practically dove back into bed.

I climbed into position, kneeling between her thighs, and lined myself up, rubbing the tip of my penis between her folds to get the condom nice and lubricated. Then I pushed in slowly while I looked into her beautiful eyes. She moaned and grabbed my ass with her hands, pulling me in deep. She was tight and hot around me. I started slowly, giving her full-length strokes as she started to moan louder. She pulled her knees up to make it deeper and I felt myself bottom out. This made her moan even louder, so I stroked harder, my balls slapping her ass. The more I increased the pace, the more she moaned. Her cries peaked and she had her first orgasm, holding me tightly to her.

After she recovered I picked up the pace again, our bodies slapping together with each deep stroke. Within a minute she was coming again, her vaginal muscles spasming on my dick. I held still inside her and we kissed until she caught her breath. She was getting very tight from all the orgasms, and I told her I wasn't going to last much longer.

She grinned at me and told me she wanted it from behind. She rolled over and presented her juicy, curvy ass. I scooted forward on my knees and grabbed those delicious butt cheeks with both hands, then gave them each a light spank. "Harder," she said. I spanked her again, hard enough to leave red hand prints on both of her ass cheeks. She groaned loudly and said "Please fuck me."

I pushed the tip inside and grabbed her hips for leverage. I went in slow, all the way, then stopped to admire the sight of her ass pressed firmly against me. Then I got serious. I gripped her hips tightly and went to town on that ass. I fucked her hard for a minute, slamming into her, admiring the sight of her ass cheeks bouncing off my hips. She came again, really hard this time. She collapsed on the bed groaning, and I lowered myself down, still inside her. I rested my weight on her, kissing her shoulder, and tried to catch my breath.

She clenched her buttocks and I felt her tight pussy clamp down on me. I groaned and she did it again, and again, rhythmically milking my cock. "Come with me," she moaned. I lifted up my hips until just the tip was inside her, and then drove forcefully back down. The angle was smashing my penis head into her g-spot. I braced my weight on my feet and hands and began pile driving her into the bed, hammering her pussy hard and deep. With each stroke she clenched her buttocks, her vagina milking me to an inevitable orgasm. Her moans grew steadily louder. When she peaked I was already at the point of no return and it pushed me over the edge. She came hard, crying out, and I exploded inside her, filling the condom.

We laid there like that for a while. I kissed her shoulder and the back of her neck, feeling her spasm on me as she had little aftershocks from her orgasm. Eventually I started to go soft, so I took off the condom and turned off the camera. We laid back down and snuggled for a while, kissing and talking.

Before long I was fingering her clit again and getting hard against her hip. She turned the camera back on and grabbed a condom. She had me lie on my back, then rolled the condom onto me and climbed on. She rubbed me against her slit until the condom was slick with her juices, then sat down on me, her full weight pressing my cock deep inside her. She groaned and then started grinding in place, back and forth, angling me so that my penis head pressed firmly against the front wall of her vagina, sliding from her g-spot to her cervix and back again.

She came twice from grinding on me this way. She looked so sexy it was blowing my mind. I loved watching her face as she shuddered and moaned through each orgasm. After she came the second time, I grabbed her hips and started thrusting up into her. She timed her own motions to match, lifting up only to drop back down, slamming her butt against my thighs as I pushed up to meet her. My balls were getting crushed by her amazing ass but I didn't care.

She came two more times before she needed a break. I was close but she needed to rest, so she laid on top of me. We kissed while I fondled her ass. She was milking me, keeping me on the brink. When she was ready for more, she climbed off, wanting doggie style again. This time I wasn't able to last long, being so close already, but I pounded her hard like my life depended on it and she had a screaming orgasm just as I lost control. When I came I left fingerprint marks on her ass from gripping it so hard.

We laid there for a while talking, not wanting the night to end. We were both keenly aware that I was leaving in the morning. Eventually though, we had to say our goodbyes. I had trouble sleeping that night, thinking about the raven-haired goddess that had just rocked my world.

After I got back home, I tried to go back to my normal routine, but all I could think about was Diana. We sexted almost every day while I was at work, often leaving my underwear wet with precome. I asked her to come visit me and after clearing it with her husband, she agreed. I realized that I had my work cut out for me. I'd recently moved into a new condo and it wasn't even decorated yet. I hired a professional decorator and spent more money than I'd like to admit getting the place ready for her arrival.

Two weeks after our first meeting, I drove to the airport to pick her up. When I saw her, I immediately started to get hard. She had her hair up in a bun and had horn-rimmed glasses on. She wore red six-inch heels, a black pencil skirt, and a skintight white button-down shirt with the top buttons open. Her cleavage was busting out. I was dumbstruck. I knew I was going to have to stay late after school, and I was *so* ready for it.

Everyone at baggage claim was staring at her sexy schoolteacher look and I'm sure they could tell from my hand on her ass that, yes indeed, I was going to fuck the shit out of this hot babe later. I felt like a god. I had real swagger as we walked out of there. I also had a raging hard-on.

Her flight had come in at night so we went straight to my place. She took a quick shower while I readied some late-night snacks and champagne. She came out wearing one of my t-shirts and nothing else. Without a word, she walked into the kitchen and proceeded to kneel in front of me and unzip my pants. She gave me head while looking up into my eyes. I'd been holding off for days, so it didn't take long before I exploded in her mouth. She made a surprised noise and gulped it all down, then commented on what a big load it was. I don't know if she was just saying that for my benefit, but my ego wasn't complaining.

She stood up and I pushed her against the counter, sliding my fingers between her thighs. She was already wet. I strummed her clit while we kissed passionately. She came quickly, moaning into my mouth and biting my lip.

We took a break to have chocolate-covered strawberries and champagne on the couch. Her naked thighs and long legs were driving me crazy. I couldn't keep my hands off her. We chatted for a while but we were both too horny. I don't think we even drank the champagne. At some point she just grabbed my hand and we hurried back to my bedroom.

While we undressed, she mentioned that her back hurt from the long flight, so I offered to give her a massage. I had her lie on her stomach naked while I set up the camera, then I grabbed my massage oil and climbed into bed. I straddled her legs and lined my hard cock up so that it was sandwiched between her ass cheeks. I proceeded to give her a slow, sensual back massage, frequently sliding my hands down to massage her ass. The sight of her perfect ass glistening from the massage oil just about made me pop. Her juicy butt felt so good in my hands that I groaned involuntarily.

She felt me throbbing between her cheeks and arched her butt up. Her wetness coated the base of my penis as her labia parted around the underside of my shaft. We both moaned. She lowered herself and then arched her butt up again. She kept this up for a while as I feasted on the sight of her beautiful ass sliding around my cock. Each time she arched her back, the drooling tip of my erection would slide down her crack, coming dangerously close to her vagina. Finally she realized how naughty this was and stopped, begging me to put on a condom and fuck her.

12