All Comments on 'Diana, Goddess of Wild Ch. 01'

by SizeVoyeur

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story absolutely belongs in this category.

-To the incredibly stupid imbecile who cannot get it into his thick skull that a wife having sex with another man is the definition of this category. Stop making yourself look like a complete ass and just move on if you don't like a story. I suggest that you try a different category since you have no clue as to what this one is about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story. You do have to watch catching feeling for another man's wife. My wife has had one or two lovers who thought they could steal her away from me. Didn't happen. All that did happen was they were cut off from some amazing pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author.

Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

SizeVoyeurSizeVoyeurabout 2 years agoAuthor

Done and done! Thanks for the tip, I'm new to this.

FyrscapeFyrscapealmost 2 years ago

Great story. well written. thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous