Diana, Goddess of Wild Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was more than happy to oblige. I reached over to the bedside table to grab a condom and quickly rolled it on before settling back on top of her. I rubbed my penis over her slick labia and pushed in, reveling in the sensation. She was tight, hot and super wet. I took the opportunity to showcase one of my specialties: back rub sex. If you've never tried it I highly recommend it. I massaged her back in rhythm with slow downward-angled strokes, working over her g spot. She came six(!) times this way, each time louder than the last, until finally she begged me for a break.

I rolled off her and we snuggled for a while, kissing and touching each other. Soon she wanted more, so I grabbed a new condom and I climbed in between her thighs, kissing her and looking into her eyes as I slid all the way in. She was so pretty I could easily have just stared into her eyes for hours. Her facial expressions as she reacted to my cock inside her took it to a whole different level. It was mind-blowing, ego-shattering sex, the kind that messes with your head.

She came three more times from slow sensual deep stroking before she decided she needed me to come. She wrapped her legs around me and started milking me, clenching her buttocks and clamping down on my dick each time I tried to pull out. It was heavenly torture. As my grunts and groans got more labored, her moans also got louder until we came together, kissing. She cried out into my mouth and clung to me tightly. We held each other as we recovered. She told me she'd lost count of her orgasms. (I hadn't, though... she came ten times from vaginal sex that night, a fact that is confirmed by the video)

We drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning she woke me up with her mouth. As soon as I was hard she got a condom and rode me until she had her fill of orgasms. I didn't come but I wasn't complaining. I was in pleaser's heaven. Nothing gets me more turned on than making a girl come. We had sex again after breakfast, but we were losing daylight and I had a day planned for us, so we reluctantly got out of bed and hopped in the shower. The shower took quite a bit longer than usual, with a lot of kissing and moaning and groping of slippery bodies.

I spent the morning showing her around town, then we came back home for a quickie and some lunch. After lunch we had marathon sex and a nap, then went out to get supplies for dinner.

That night she cooked an amazing meal for me, just to prove that she was even more perfect. After dinner we ended up on the couch drinking wine and talking. But not for long. Soon we were half naked and groping each other. She blew me while I rested on the couch and then climbed on top of me to grind on my cock. Her breasts were right in my face and I contentedly sucked on her amazing nipples while she rode herself to multiple orgasms.

After she came about five times I was feeling cocky. On impulse, I did something I'd never done before. I wrapped one arm around her back, hooked the other under her butt, and stood up off the couch. I fucked her suspended in mid-air that way until my arms, back and legs got tired. She was only about 130 lbs, but that position is harder than you might think, especially when you're slippery from sweat.

I stumbled over to the wall and propped her against it, my hands under her butt, so I could fuck her properly without getting exhausted. I didn't even think about the neighbors behind that wall, I just slammed into her deeply. I'm surprised the drywall didn't give way. She started moaning loudly and telling me how amazing I was. The funny thing is, I'd never even thought of having sex that way before. She inspired me in a way no one else ever had.

I managed to coax two more orgasms out of her before I had to put her down. I'm only a few inches taller than her, so when her feet touched the ground I only had to bend my knees a little bit to stay inside her. I grabbed her butt to get deeper penetration and discovered yet another new position. We kissed while I fucked her with short, hard strokes, holding her tightly to me to ensure I didn't slip out. I managed to make her come a few more times that way. By then I was completely out of breath so we took a break. Only then did I realize the camera was still facing the couch. It's too bad there's no video of that part, but the audio of it is really hot. It's kind of fun hearing it and imagining what we were doing. Luckily I remember that part vividly!

I grabbed the camera and the wine and we went to go snuggle in bed. After another long session of foreplay and kissing, I knelt between her legs, sat on my heels and put on another condom. I put her legs over my shoulders and grabbed her hips, pulling her toward me. I thrust smoothly and deeply inside her in one stroke. She gasped from the deep penetration. I lifted my butt off my heels, holding onto her thighs tightly so that her butt came off the bed too. Her ass was suspended in mid-air, and I proceeded to fuck her hard. The angle and my slight upward curve put a lot of pressure on her g-spot and it rocked her world. I was able to last quite a while this time. She came over and over, moaning and saying things like "fuck, fuck, oh my god, oh god!!!"

Eventually I got close, grunting and swearing, and she sensed it. She told me to come, and as I exploded it set her off. She bucked and trembled through a truly massive screaming orgasm. Afterwards I lay on top of her, kissing her breasts. She was whispering my name over and over. It was too quiet for the mic to pick up, but that's a detail I'll never forget.

After I turned off the camera, we snuggled. As we were drifting off to sleep, I couldn't help thinking about the fact that I was only the second person she'd ever slept with. I asked her how it compared, which was probably a bad idea, but she mumbled sleepily that it was the best sex she'd ever had. I wasn't sure if she meant it, but for me it definitely was. It was better than it had been with Sarah, and the sex with her had been amazing!

The next day we didn't use the camera at all. I forgot to charge it overnight and it took most of the day to recharge. We got impatient and didn't want to wait. I don't remember all the details but the highlights were: fucking in my walk-in shower, fucking her on my kitchen counter, and getting a blowjob from her in my car everywhere we went that day. She was such an exhibitionist. I'm sure at least one guy in a pickup saw her head bobbing in my lap.

That evening when we had sex, it was slow and sweet. We came together and although it was dark in the bedroom, I still remember seeing moisture in her eyes afterwards.

The next morning, a quickie turned into a marathon, until we finally had to stop because we were famished. After we ate breakfast I took her to the airport. I had to hide my emotions when we said goodbye. On the drive home from the airport all I could think about was the crazy weekend we'd had together.

It was quite a weekend. We used 16 condoms. She came more than 60 times in those three nights. I came 8 times, according to the footage. Yes, I have a fetish for numbers. By the end of her visit my penis was getting desensitized, so it was getting harder and harder for me to come. That just meant more orgasms for her, so she wasn't exactly complaining. My neighbors did though. Her noises made me some permanent enemies. But I didn't care. I was on cloud nine. And I was falling for her.

That week we messaged constantly and talked about how much we missed being together, both the sex and everything else. I avoided thinking about the fact that she had a husband. She called me her boyfriend. I was in happy denial.

Within days we were planning her next visit, which ended up being three weeks later. It was the longest three weeks of my life. We sexted constantly and sent videos of ourselves masturbating to each other. At my request, she also sent me pictures and video of her having sex with her husband. It turned me on but also made me feel uncomfortable. I started to realize that I had feelings for her that went beyond sex...

12