Diana in the Offing Ch. 02

Story Info
Charlotte attends her birthday party and becomes Diana.
6.6k words
4.77
6.2k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SerradaC
SerradaC
64 Followers

Dear reader:

All the characters in this story are over 18 at the time of any naughty behavior.

This little tidbit is the background to the beautiful historical story created by PixieHoff, Meet Me In St. Louis. It fills the background for some of our characters in her lovely story. I apologize for the delay; the holidays got in the way.

Thank you, Pixie, for allowing me to contribute to your story.

Coming of the Age of Diana

Charlotte entered the door only to see Emily climbing the stairs and turning to enter a room at the top of the first flight.

The house, for house it clearly was, was very different from the home on Forest Park and as different as night and day from Johnathan's family home.

At first glance, it was clear that no expense had been spared in the interior, and as simple as the exterior might be, the interior was out of some romance novel.

The wall treatments were of the highest quality and the deepest richest paints, covering a swirled plaster base. And along the top of each wall were ornate multilayered, intricately cut and painted crown moldings, blending into a checkerboard of moldings across the ceiling, with each square having something that looked like a milk-white breast in the exact center. Finally, the chandelier was crowned by a rosette that, if you looked closely, resembled a series of scantily clad or nude women entwined in the most intimate of ways. Everything spoke of quality, craftsmanship, and pride of work, down to the floor beneath her boots was no exception; the floors were of the finest Versailles parquet she had ever seen, including Johnathan's home.

The walls were not adorned with costly fabrics or wallpaper, all the rage some years ago, but were textured and tinted plaster overtopped with a cluster of portraits of women of all sorts. Charlotte slowed to a stop, carefully viewing each in turn. It is curious how a gallery of faces entraps as a spider's web for those unfamiliar with the faces. Charlotte was caught in this particular web, but not an uneasy one, for not a single portrait seemed unfriendly, for all were smiling and happy.

The gallery of faces extended up the foyer walls from eye level up, with tiny delicate brass plaques showing beginning dates under each at eye level, without an end date. Above those were another series of portraits with beginning and end dates. Good artists, well executed; Charlotte now had enough art education to appreciate the quality of the work and the techniques each employed, but also the ability of the artist to capture the essence of each subject and communicate the underlying emotion of contentment and joy each evinced.

"Do you like it?" Emily was suddenly behind her; Charlotte had been so caught up that she did not hear her approach, and her unexpected appearance caused Charlotte to jump.

Emily could not repress the laugh that erupted from her, "I am sorry, darling, I did not wish to startle you."

Charlotte took a moment to compose herself, and although the shock she had received was from Emily's sudden unexpected appearance, the woman who stood before her now was much more of a wonder.

Lady Emily was indeed dressed as Zeus, king of the gods of Olympus, and she resembled every depiction that Charlotte had ever seen. A toga of pure white was wrapped around her shapely midsection, held together with a silver clasp that could be a thick bracelet in another situation. The toga traveled up her back and down over her left breast, just hiding it from view, but most shockingly, leaving its twin on the right, completely exposed. The peak of that breast was hidden by a small medallion of silver, with delicate depictions of lightning bolts worked within. Around her shoulders draped a wrap of swan feathers which hid nothing but hinted at a myth. To top the ensemble, upon her head was a chaplet of silver and gold flowers intermixed with lightning bolts, and attached to that was the silver facemask of a stylized 'man' beard and an all.

"Do you like it?" Emily could not help but notice her charges gaze; then she turned in the white thigh-high laced sandals with heels to make her a little closer in height to the ingénue.

"It is indecent!" Charlotte could not help whispering her first thoughts, "oh, I am sorry, Emily, I just it is so ..." She was at a loss for words.

"I know, isn't it just?" Emily giggled at Charlotte's reaction and blushed as the girl took full stock of her charms. 'I hope that is a good sign.' She thought while biting her lip. 'I so want this to go well.'

"Well, no use standing around the foyer; let's join the party." Emily responded, taking Charlotte's arm, "Now darling, I want you to relax; some of the things you will see might be a bit shocking for you, but please know we are all adults here, and everyone, and I mean everyone, is here of their own free will."

"Oh goodness, I almost forgot," Emily handed Charlotte a mask that covered only half her face, the left half, and bade the girl kneel so she could help tie it up.

"But this won't fool anyone! Anyone who knows me will recognize me and the same with you" Charlotte was a bit naïve to grasp the significance of the mask.

"The point is, darling, if asked, this is a masked party, and we have no idea who is who since everyone is in costume." Emily tried not to sound like she had just explained one-and-one to a slow-witted toddler. "It gives us a way to keep our secrets."

Charlotte could not help but wonder exactly what that meant. Still, as soon as Emily reached the large double doors at the end of the hall, Charlotte could hear a cacophony of sounds, ranging from lovely music to multiple voices and just the hint of something being hit, and although she was sure she had to be incorrect, the unmistakable sounds of someone seemingly in pain and pleasure - all women's voices.

Emily smiled over her shoulder; the smile showed joy and anticipation, but Charlotte thought it a little strained or perhaps tinged of what? Apprehension?

"Remember, this is all for you, darling, but it might be a shock." Emily tapped on the door, which silently opened onto a world Charlotte had never imagined.

A wave of sights and sounds greeted Charlotte. Emily did not give her time to recoil away but put her hand firmly on Charlotte's back, pushed her through the portal, and closed the doors behind them.

"Ladies, our guest of honor has arrived," Emily said, taking up a glass of champagne from a girl Charlotte had seen once or twice before but always dressed; she was barely wrapped in a piece of diaphanous nothing that left little to the imagination. Silky blonde hair fell down her shoulders in tightly woven ringlets, well past her shoulders almost to the barely concealed cheeks of her round bottom. All over unblemished alabaster skin.

Charlotte had little time to consider the first serving girl when another appeared wearing even less. A colored this time, her skin almost as dark as the first server was white, this girl was utterly unfamiliar to Charlotte, and she was confident she would have remembered this girl's dusky complexion and strikingly exotic beauty.

While the first girl gave the appearance of innocence, even in her exposed state, the sort of girl one might meet at a garden party or church social, the second was her polar opposite. Where the first girl had breasts the size of teacups peeking through the shockingly thin material, this colored girl was gifted with breasts that made the Rockies seem small in comparison. These mounds stood proud upon the torso of the young woman that Charlotte judged to be only a little older than herself. She did not so much walk through the room as she flowed through the assembly.

In her hands was a polished tray of dainties, which were by no means as enticing as the mountains of flesh that cast a shadow over them. Charlotte could feel her cheeks flushing, realizing that she was staring but try as she might, her eyes would not leave those prodigious features. They did not bounce as she had seen in other older women but swayed as their owner moved; they rocked and rolled with the movement of the arms that bracketed them. So full were they that the brightly colored silk of blues, scarlets, and gold. Straining under the weight of their duty, hopeless to the task. The material was knotted in the deep valley between them and sent round under the girl's arms over the ribs and back unseen to some end that Charlotte could not see.

The girl's hips rolled and swayed much as the serpent in the garden might as she made her way through the room. Below the tray was a matching band of silk, no wider than Charlotte's palm, knotted at the hips only just hid her intimate places but still so stretched that their presence was more than hinted. Charlotte was sure that the heat of her cheeks had somehow moved lower as she felt that familiar and not unwelcome sensation begins in her skirts.

"Close your mouth darling, you will catch flies," a voice spoke beside Charlotte, and she snapped her mouth shut as she turned to the speaker; a woman stood beside her, long brilliantly red hair streaming down her back, with two long locks of hair on either side, flowing over her shoulders and down to obscure her breasts. However, only just, as they still made their presence known.

"Welcome, Diana, goddess of the moon and the hunt. I am Aphrodite, goddess of love, lust, and passion." Charlotte could certainly not disagree with that. A toga much like Emily's, but this was so thin it was essentially transparent; nothing was left to the imagination, from the hair on her head down over the monumental mounds on her bosom, both capped by pinkish-brown round pancake-sized islands with their thumb length peaks, on down past the slightly rounded tummy to the expansive fire red pelt that covered her mons from the navel down to the apex of her long shapely thighs and across that valley. In what little she wore, this woman fit the bill perfectly. "And I am also you mistress of ceremonies ...."

Charlotte glanced at 'Zeus' before Aphrodite continued.

"Oh, she is our host, certainly, and our benefactor and protector, but no, I am the mistress of this house; I keep it running, well supplied, and ... safe."

Somehow that last comment caught Charlotte's attention; she was unsure exactly why it would need to be safe. It was not a posh neighborhood, certainly, but neither was it near the docks and the problems associated with all such disreputable areas of the world.

"You are always welcome here, Miss, as I am sure you know," without waiting for a reply, 'Aphrodite' curtsied but doing so in a way that showed her decolletage to its best advantage, of course, it was hardly covered but did reveal that its bearer was used to such display.

"Diana, I wish to introduce you to everyone." Zeus/Emily took her charge by the arm, and they danced through the room in a slow waltz of conversations with women in various stages of dress.

Charlotte found herself speaking with women she had long known, usually entertaining at their garden parties and various salons, for lack of a better term. Some she had known since her father's death, others only by reputation, all pretended that they had no idea who she was, and she, in turn, was doing the same. It was all so surreal, to the point that the new Surrealism movement would have thought it impossible if asked to paint the portrait.

In one of the rooms, Zeus introduced Diana to the woman who had insisted on being Artemis. Of all the women she had met so far, many were clothed in costumes barely capable of containing their charms, and many of them so enhanced their persons that less would not have been more.

However, this Artemis was certainly not in that group. Charlotte recalled that it was a Mrs. Thurnbottom who made the demand; it must be she who was now lying upon the lounge. The woman before them was evidently very fond of sweets, cakes, pies, and likely many other things.

"Oh, there you are ... Zeus!" The woman bellowed without moving an inch. "Is this the young woman you spoke so highly of?" Laying the sizable slice of chocolate cake aside.

"Yes, it is Artemis," Emily's eyes seemed to be trying to find anything to lite upon rather than the woman before her. "Perhaps sometime in the future, we three might have tea, but we are already running late; so many lovely things to see and patrons to meet."

"Oh, don't let me keep you," the rolls of the woman's arms seemed to move of their own accord as she waved toward one of the servant girls while pulling her long toga aside to expose the voluminous proportions of her exposed thighs. "Please send a note, and we shall do lunch, shall we? I have a new French pastry chef; she is adorable and talented."

She said it in a way that made Charlotte wonder if it was the woman's skills in the kitchen to which she was referring, but from the look of her; it was clear that Mrs. Thurnbottom required skills in both the kitchen and likely the boudoir.

"Without doubt ... Artemis," Emily and Charlotte watched a lithe Asian girl and a taller brunette, seemingly working through stone, paper, and scissors until finally, the Asian's shoulders drooped. She then sluggishly moved toward the heavily burdened lounge and worked toward the apex of the large multilayered thighs.

The big woman threw her toga over the girl, now energetically and noisily servicing the woman lying above her. Artemis allowed her head to roll to one side as her eyes rolled up, seeming to forget the conversation in which she had previously been engaged. Then, finally, after several uncomfortable seconds, she roused herself.

"What were you ..ss .. saying, my dear?" Charlotte watched in wonder as shudders moved up the woman's body, causing the layers of girth to build and turn like waves on some ocean beach.

"Never mind dear, you enjoy yourself," Emily moved forward and patted the back of the hidden girl. She leaned in and whispered something to the obscured figure; the concealed head could be seen nodding without leaving its duties. Charlotte could see movement beneath the cloth that she discerned as an arm drawn up near the head, then an abrupt movement.

"Oh goodness," Artemis's bulk heaved up, taken by surprise, her white-knuckled grip on the back of the lounge. "Ohhhh my!"

Odd wet sounds could be heard, reminding Charlotte of the sounds made in cleaning glasses with a wash rag or perhaps when one's boots were pulled free of the mud, although much lewd, almost a sucking wet sound, which was without description.

"Come along, Diana. We have much to do," Zeus commanded; Diana obeyed and was happy to do so.

When they were some feet away, Emily leaned into Charlotte.

"Poor Aiko, I will have to do something for her," Emily giggled as if Charlotte should share the joke. "Oh, I am sorry, Charlotte, you are still so naive."

Charlotte was becoming annoyed with the constant reminder.

"I am not a child, Emily, nor am I completely innocent," She was still blushing, and she was covered with tiny salty beads of 'glowing' all about her bust and brow. Emily's eyes bore through her, and the soft smirk made her feel completely undone.

"What did you tell that girl anyway." She was desperately trying to avert those eyes and change the subject to anything but her panting breasts.

Emily chuckled and began to walk again with Charlotte in hot pursuit.

"I told her to stuff her fist into the fat cow," Emily answered with a giggle, which broke into open laughter when Charlotte tripped and nearly landed face-first on the carpeted floor.

After Charlotte regained her footing, she grabbed a glass of champagne from a passing tray and gulped it down, causing Emily to laugh even harder.

"Oh, my dear Charlotte, you have so much to learn," Emily was beaming as she took her student's hand. Charlotte may look the part of a seasoned woman of the leathers, but there was much difference between the appearance and the fact.

They continued down the corridors and rooms, meeting many new faces and lovely women.

Emily slowly walked Charlotte from one knot of chatting women to sometimes couples all engaged in more outrageous acts than the ones before. From holding hands to actual kissing or contact bordering on fondling, and finally ending in a back room of the home, in what one might have thought a parlor, and upon two lounges, Charlotte saw a sight she never imagined possible.

There were two reclining women, both of whom she knew on sight and stopped cold.

"Awww ladies, may I introduce my protégé Mistress Diana, goddess of the Moon," Emily did not give Charlotte time to embarrass herself.

"Mistress Diana, I would like to introduce you to two of my dearest friends, Lady A and Lady B. These ladies assisted me long ago in establishing his fine institution, along with Lady C, who you will meet in a moment." Emily continued in her introduction.

Charlotte heard these words, but it wasn't easy to comprehend them, but the ladies all gave her time to think as well as she could, given the display before her.

Lady A, the one on the right, lay back across a chaise lounge, her left arm up over her head, her right arm draped down along her side, the fingers of that hand entangled in the braided hair of a nude young colored girl who was busy lapping at the white woman's sex like a cat with cream. The older woman's left leg was slightly bent at the knee, her foot planted so that her privates must be on display, but for the kneeling black girl that obscured the view, the woman's other leg bracketed the girl, laying out lewdly off the edge of the lounge foot tilted and somehow worked to be between the thighs of kneeling girl.

Lady B was the mirror in almost every way; an elegant black woman dressed as a Nubian princess lay with meaty thighs splayed wide as an equally young white girl was busy making movements with her arm, pistoning back and forth into the shaven area of the older black woman's sex. Then, a sound that Charlotte had never heard before filled the space, the sort of hollow squelching sound of a well-used vagina being filled and refilled by the tiny fist of the woman who was pleasing it.

"Your daughter is coming along nicely, Lady A," Lady B commented, her eyes fixed on the eyes of the girl between her thighs.

"As is yours, Lady B," came the moaning replay of Lady A as she used the colored girl's hair to guide her to another fresher place to lap.

"Ladies, please focus. As I have said, this is Diana. Please welcome her," Zeus's voice showed it was not a request.

"Oh, please forgive us, Em... Zeus," both women replied, around gasps for air and an occasional whimper from the girls.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Diana - finally. Your arrival has been greatly anticipated." Lady A grimaced, then rolled her head back and experienced a series of convulsions as the sounds of lapping increased between her legs.

"Oh, my dear, that sounded divine. Was it a good one?" Lady B asked with genuine interest.

"Aren't they all?" Lady A responded, with no small amount of humor, "But yes, it was; your daughter is a treasure."

"Thank you, Lady A," Lady B gasped, clearly showing her orgasm approached, and when it burst, there was a flood that washed over the blonde girl's face and body. It seemed as if Lady B was peeing all over her, but she did not move. Without flinching, the biblical flood drenched her. Charlotte simply watched in shock.

"Lady B is a bit of a squirter," Emily whispered to Charlotte, who clearly was speechless and only nodded her head "we don't know what the juices are, but we don't think it is urine ...."

"Oh, there is pee," came the mumbled reply from between the black thighs, "definitely pee."

Lady A and B both laughed, but the black girl between Lady A's thighs groaned deeply and began hunching up and down on the foot. It was then that Charlotte realized the foot was actually in the nether regions of the black girl, not just within their vicinity.

SerradaC
SerradaC
64 Followers
12