Diana in the Offing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh goodness!" Charlotte gasped, and all three women of authority softly laughed.

"Yes darling, she is fucking herself on Lady A's foot, the dirty slut" Emily responded to her gasp, patting Charlotte's arm. The comment caused a groan to escape the colored girl's lips, and she increased her efforts on the dripping appendage.

If the scene itself wasn't shocking enough, the genuine shock was who Lady A and B were and their daughter.

Lady A was none other than Meredith Amanda Watkins, the wife of the present mayor of Saint Louis himself, soon to begin his run for Democrat Party nomination for governor and odds on favorite for both. Her daughter was Eleanor Meredith Adams (Watkins), at whose wedding reception Charlotte had only recently performed. Andrew Jefferson Adams was expected to be elected to the house of representatives in the next election.

Lady B was Beatrice Brown, wife of Bishop Fred Brown, the head of the council of colored churches in Saint Louis, and probably the most powerful colored man in the whole region south of Chicago down to Memphis and west to Kansas City. Her daughter was Enola Brown, who was supposed to marry an equally important black boy from back east in the spring.

Enola lifted her head from between Lady A's thighs. "May I please release Mistress? Please, I am begin' please!"

Meredith just smiled and looked over at her friend, "What do you think, Lady B? Has she been a good little slut?"

"I suppose, but I would let her continue for a little longer," Lady B responded, looking into her daughter's desperate eyes, glistening in Lady A's juices, the anguish clear on the girl's beautiful black face.

"I have it! Let's let our new friend decide," Both Ladies turned to Charlotte. "A wonderful notion, Diana, you may decide."

Till the day she died, Charlotte never knew why she acted as she did; it was as if she were controlled by someone else.

Her boots clicked on the floor as she walked forward, knelt beside the black girl, and stroked down the girl's back with her leather-covered fingers.

"Do you want to release, girl?" She whispered in the sweat-drenched girl's ear. "Do you wish it more than life itself?"

"Oh yes, Miss, so much," Enola was nearly begging but increased her pace while holding back the orgasm she desperately wanted. "Please miss, may I? Please, oh dear, please...." The last almost became an agonized wail.

Thinking she had an inspiration and unhooked a short riding crop from her outfit, then looking at both Ladies A and B, she asked, "On five?" Showing the crop.

Ladies A and B, joined by Eleanor, were panting and nodding in the affirmative.

"Count them, you filthy creature, and on the fifth, you may release."

Before she could think better of it, Charlotte brought the crop down across the ebony bottom with a resounding crack.

"One, Mistress," came the unbidden and muffled response as the ass in question began to wiggle and dance.

Down again came the weapon with the sound of a gunshot.

"Two, Mistress," she was humping harder and hard; her hand now found its way to the padded peak of her sex.

The crop flew, this time at the tender apex of the thigh just below the fleshy ass; it landed with a sharp smack.

"Three, Mistress," the now anguished girl responded but drove her pelvis down further onto the foot.

Crack, Charlotte could not recall sending the blow, but it flew.

"Four, Mistress," the girl was sobbing now but did nothing to protect herself to stop the assault on Lady A's most intimate being.

Charlotte waited several seconds longer than she had before, but in the end, she let the crop fly.

Enola never counted the fifth blow. Instead, she only screamed into Lady A's pussy, her hips driving down onto the upturned foot, and she froze for several minutes, only moving slightly and grinding her pelvis on the foot buried in her.

All watched her release her lust and cover the foot in her most intimate juices.

For several moments, they all just watched; the only sound was the soft strains of music from the larger room, the grunts and groans of the girl in her ecstasy, and the pounding of their hearts.

Emily softly put her hand on Charlotte's shoulder, drawing her up to standing.

"You are a natural; I knew you would be," the mask obscured Emily's face, but Charlotte could hear the pride in her voice and how pleased she was, which pleased Charlotte more than she imagined it would.

Turning to Lady A and B and their daughters, Zeus decreed, "It is time for Charlotte to receive her gift; please come into the game room when you can; we shall convene to watch the presentation."

Both women and their daughters twittered in happiness and wished Charlotte a happy birthday, forgetting she was Diana; the daughters looked both excited and ashamed as they leaned in to whisper invitations to talk and perhaps tea when Charlotte wished to know more about the bizarre situation. Charlotte, for her part, accepted all the invitations but said she was unsure of the time.

"Come along, Charlotte, it is time for your gift," Emily led the girl, and it turned out a rather long line of others eager to see the 'gift' and how it would be received.

The group climbed the stairs down the hall to another set of double doors, and Emily took from her neck a key and unlocked the door.

"We have to keep some things under lock and key for safety and certain high-value items under lock and key." Finally, she took hold of the handle and turned it. "Are you ready, darling?"

Charlotte nodded, not knowing if she was or wasn't, but Emily opened the door.

It took several moments for Charlotte to understand what she saw.

Laying face down, along a bench, was a nude woman. Her large breasts hanging exposed for all to see, she was strapped down my palm's width leather straps across her upper and lower back, her legs pulled uncomfortably wide and strapped down at midthigh and calf, pulled up so that her most intimate parts were fully exposed and available for torment. Clearly, they had been by the bright pink of them. From her backside, there was a protuberance that resembled a pig's curly tail, and it was buried in her bottom.

Charlotte walked around her; the woman was largely hairless. Her pubs were gone, but the tissues dripped down, forming a puddle on the floor. As she walked, Charlotte noticed bruises, some wide, some narrow, from the bottom of her feet to the base of her neck. She also noticed the woman's head had been shaved with her eyes tightly blindfolded.

"Mistress, is that you?" came a voice she knew well, and the recognition caused her to nearly trip.

Charlotte glanced at Emily, smiling broadly, as were the large contingent of women behind and around her; many were of the finest families and some members of The Families.

Charlotte felt bad for Margaret; she had not hated the woman, even after Margaret had hurt her; the following words ended any sympathy.

"I will give the gold digger what she wanted, but please let me cum? It has been months!" She broke down crying and begging desperately for release.

Charlotte's heart hardened; the woman had learned nothing. Charlottes still had the crop in her hand, and she used it. Then, striking out silently, blow after blow rained down on the helpless ass, but not without mercy; after the fifth blow, they became more measured and restrained.

"Mercy, Mistress!" Margaret pled her ass now a mass of welts.

Charlotte glanced at Emily, who had been watching carefully to see if she needed to rescue Margaret from Charlotte's justified rage. Emily could see that Charlotte wanted to reveal herself to her tormentor, Emily thought it early, but this was Charlotte's gift and catharsis, so she nodded.

"I will teach you to respect others and revere your betters," Charlotte whispered into her new pet's ear.

"No, Mistress, not her!" Margaret began, intending to say more, but Charlotte took the opportunity to remove her panties and shove them in the woman's mouth before taking the foot-long paddle from her belt clasp and applying it to the fleshy pink ass before her.

She was passed a half dozen; Emily thought she might have to step in, but Charlotte suddenly halted her assault. Fearing Margret might choke, Charlotte removed her panties from her pet's mouth.

"Eleven ... eleven months since you, my mother-in-law, the mother of my husband, the woman who insisted I remain a virgin on my wedding night, the woman whose demand I honored, cast me out into the streets." Charlotte's voice was full of emotions.

"Three hundred eighteen days, you left me to grieve your son, my husband — alone!" Charlotte was on the edge of tears but controlled herself.

"I grieved him too" Margaret was not so reserved; she openly wept.

"We could have grieved together, but your greed took that from both of us," Charlotte stood up and began to work.

First, the leather crop and then the strap did their work. Then, not without respite, Charlotte took time to touch Margaret; all watched her tease and touch the older woman until Margaret begged for release.

Charlotte played with Margaret's body, stroking up between the exposed labia; her black leather gloves shined with the juices of the woman who was now crying almost hysterically, not with the pain; the pain was now blending with the pleasure, each impact caused juices to flow more profusely than before. The puddle of pussy juices now more copious and broader than before, she moved her attention to the hanging breasts, bright pink with the punishment of the crop and paddle.

"Will you submit?" Charlotte asked; her question was open, and all knew it.

"To what?" Margaret feared she knew and mustered her will for one last defense, but everyone knew it was useless. Her pride would be her undoing; everyone had seen her this night, and even her servants were there to watch her grovel at a single orgasm. Regardless of how this resolved, she would be a prisoner within her walls; all knew what base slut she was, willing to beg for the scraps of pleasure from Charlotte's fingertips.

Emily stepped forward to give Charlotte a moment to collect herself. Then, Emily slowly ran her fingers down Margaret making sure to bracket the woman's spine and touch each of the developing welts.

"Margaret, you know I did some research; it turns out that our service men often left wills, just in case they lost their lives," Emily had held this news to this point, for she was hopeful it would come. "I was delighted to discover that Johnathan was no exception."

Margaret continued to sob, her body shaking from need, the curly pigtail moving both in circles but in and out in perfect time with the waves gripping her grasping cunt.

Charlotte saw her tension and lazily stroked the older woman's pussy, carefully avoiding her nub or hole but brushing her rosebud with a soaking thumb. Her left hand reached up to maul and massage her hanging breasts, finally pinching and pulling those nipples when she pushed and pulled on her curly tail.

"You know who was to inherit, don't you, Margaret?" Emily left the question to hang in the air.

"We could have been caring for your grandchild right now, Margaret, if you had not been so stubborn," Charlotte understood where Emily was heading, and her thoughts were reeling; she now understood how much Johnathan had loved her. Had he left her a legacy? Had Margaret's greed kept it from her?

How had she not thought of what she might inherit?

The truth was that she loved him, not his wealth. The wealth did not figure into any of her thoughts. She had done without for a very long time, relying on her skills and abilities, perhaps she was foolish, but when she had been cast away, she had expected to continue as she had until Emily took her in.

"You will count and pop only with my permission, do you understand?" Charlotte glanced around the room and noticed how many women were touching themselves; some serving girls were buried under skirts, others suckling breasts or kissing lips.

"5, you may live in my house as a servant" Charlotte's voice was firm.

Margaret whimpered at the woman's constant and carefully timed touch.

"4, you will sign over all assets to my care" a slight slap of leather gloves upon the older woman's labia drew a gasp from not only its target but many others in the room.

"3, you will be respectful to all my guests." Charlotte's voice was quiet, nearly a whisper into her mother-in-law's ears.

Margaret was shaking with need responding with unintelligible gibberish.

"2, you will be utterly and completely obedient" Charlotte bit Margaret's earlobe while pulling her left nipple firmly downward, pulling and distorting it, as its color changed from pink to developing purple.

The older woman was nearly mindless; noises meant to be words were barely grunts of pleasure or pain. Even Emily was uncertain whether or if Margaret knew.

"1, from this moment on, you will address me as Mistress Diana" Charlotte slapped the older woman's engorged labia lips and clitoris hard.

Margaret screamed and shook, begged to release, cried, whimpered, and begged more.

"Cum now, you disgusting pig!"

The scream filled the room, echoed along the halls, and if not for the thick brick walls and heavy window treatments, would have alerted the neighborhood. Margaret shook and shivered; she sprayed the floor with all sorts of juices; Charlotte wondered if she might lose control of her bowels as she was so frantic.

The display went on for several minutes, and as it diminished, Charlotte would come up with some other torture or stimulation that would start her up and over the hill again. Over and over, from peak to the valley, until the older woman was only able to whisper and hung limp in her restraints.

Taking a cue from Emily and the fat cow earlier, she stepped back between the widely splayed legs, removing her gloves. This action brought gasps of anticipation from the assembled crowd, which now had closed the distance to watch more closely.

Charlotte was operating on instinct, but the first inserted a single finger, but Emily indicated two, and she promptly did as well; then she somehow knew when the third and fourth were to come into play.

Margaret was now mewling and bleating as if she were being skinned, yet her cunt was pouring forth juices as Old Faithful geyser, with both dark holes producing equally hot effluent. Then, finally, Charlotte decided her course and pulled the pigtail from the tightly gripping rosebud, which retained its opening once the apple-sized ivory ball popped out of the defeated orifice.

Years of piano and harp had strengthened Charlotte's hands, and more recently, horseback riding and archery had added more to that strength. Her thumb she tucked into the pocket of her palm, her free hand she lay across the widely stretched globes of the woman at her mercy, and with one lust soaked thrust, she drove her hand deep into Margaret's gaping cunt, and repeated the process on her widespread anus.

To thunderous applause and the accompanying cries either of pain or pleasure from Margaret, no one seemed to care which.

Charlotte managed to drive each hand into their respective targets entirely to the wrist. The hungry cunt took the lion's share past the wrist before Margaret released a bellowing howl of orgasm, then collapsed limply in her bonds even as the contractions continued in her inner recesses.

Charlotte carefully removed her hands, and one of the servants, dressed in nothing but a smile and some small triangle of nothing, brought hot water, soap, and a towel. Charlotte washed her arms to her elbows as a dozen voices filled the room; Charlotte heard none of them.

She was still in a state of shock and found though so many had found release and that she had not, her pleasure was not to achieve release but to help others achieve theirs. The thought occupied her for several minutes as she chatted mindlessly with those in the warm room.

'I don't understand, I must remember to ask Emily....' Charlotte wondered about her response, 'Why do I seem so different?'

Charlotte finally had mercy on Margaret, replacing the tail and then unstrapping her. Then, she slowly helped her pet crawl from guest to guest, requiring her to thank them for watching her punishment. All as Charlotte stroked her skin, occasionally kissed the crawling creature, and finally, the kneeling woman's forehead wall. At the same time, Charlotte held court, taking the compliments and congratulations on her good fortune and reaching her majority.

The spectacle ended when Emily brought forth documents that fulfilled Johnathan's final wishes, giving ownership of his estate to his widow while also placing Margaret into a dependency arrangement with Charlotte. From that day forward, Margaret was a guest in her own home, and she found herself much happier for it, for the burden had been lifted; she sat contentedly at Charlotte's feet for the rest of the night, happily nude.

As witnesses signed the papers, including several of Margaret's servants, and closest friends, there was no going back for her now. Margaret would be a ward of Mistress Diana till the end of her days. Emily made a mental note to speak with Charlotte in the morning about future investments.

Emily turned to Angela, whose flushed face and breasts showed that she had clearly enjoyed the final acts of the show.

"Angela, you may tell your fiancé that you are free to marry, and with my blessing, as well as a nice dowry." Emily was happy to see the girl enjoying Margaret's education, but what she said next shocked her.

"Begging your pardon, Mistress, but might I simply have a weekend or even a few hours with Mistress Diana?" Angela was working her thighs together, and her hand was in the folds of her skirt, undoubtedly trying to help her thighs.

Emily smiled at the girl, "My gift you have regardless; however, Charlotte might like to give you something of her own."

"You know, I do not believe our Diana has popped tonight," Emily felt a naughty grip creep across her lips. "Why don't you go help her with that particular oversight."

Emily saw the pure lust on Angela's face and chuckled as the girl nearly sprinted across the room, falling to her knees at Charlotte's feet.

Emily could not repress her smile as it broadened, and she sighed in relief and then returned to her wine.

'Marvelous party,' She thought as she returned to observing the show.

12