Diana's Party

Story Info
Naughty girls watch naughty boys do dirty things.
3.4k words
4.45
14.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was taking advantage of my parents being away on holiday abroad for two weeks to stay at their house to work on my postgraduate thesis. There I was away from the noise and distraction of the flat I shared and I could work in peace.

I was working in my bedroom on a hot sunny day when through my open window I heard women's voices and laughter. Looking out, in the huge garden of the house next door I saw a hot tub and standing next to it my neighbour Diana. She was in a bright multicolour patterned bikini. With her was another woman, in a red bikini. They had wine glasses in their hands and were chatting. I grabbed my father's high power binoculars and a moment later I was studying their breasts, legs and bikini bottoms through them.

I hoped Diana and her friend hadn't noticed I was ogling them. But suddenly they both looked straight up at me. Then Diana waved to me and cried out:

"Get your swimmies on and come and join us if you want to see more! The water's lovely."

"Come and join us for a drink," the other woman said, waving her wine glass.

Diana was a sophisticated beauty in her early forties. She was a divorcee and in the settlement she'd got the best of the deal and kept the house. Her shoulder length blonde hair was always perfectly styled. As well as radiating style and sophistication she had big breasts, legs and a figure a girl half her age would envy. For the week I'd spent there I was also away from the distraction of my girl friend. In my night time masturbation fantasies in my lonely bed with only my ever faithful hand for company Diana had performed often, enthusiastically and erotically. I wasn't going to turn down her invitation.

Quickly stripping to change I looked at myself naked in my wall mirror. I had nothing to be ashamed of. I was twenty four, slim and muscular with a slightly hairy chest. More to the point, down below, in anticipation I was aIready pushing out seven inches of hard muscle, bending up from my dark pubic hair to its big round deep pink erection-swollen head. I pulled on my light blue speedo style swim trunks, I put on a shirt then headed for Diana's front door.

Diana opened the door. In close up her bikini looked even briefer than it had looked from my bedroom, hardly worth the trouble of wearing. Its top was just big enough to sling her big breasts and its tiny bottom clearly showed the outline of her vagina slit. When she turned her back to me to usher me into her house, my eyes locked on the backs of her long legs saw the back was just a thin thong strap nestling between the cheeks of her well rounded bottom. We entered her lounge.

"Hi girls. Here's the gorgeous boy next door I told you about," Diana announced.

In the lounge were three other women. There was the woman I'd initially seen Diana with. She was a brunette with curly brown hair, whom Diana introduced as Alice. Sprawled on a sofa were two other women, blonde Brenda and another brunette called Cathy, both holding wine glasses. (I've changed their names) They were all about the same age as Diana, and all in tiny bikinis which showed they had figures as exciting as Diana's.

Glancing round the room I saw wine bottles and nibbles on the coffee table. There was a big wall mounted TV showing a movie. On the screen two naked men with their cocks hard up erect were taking a shower together. They were lathering each other's naked body with soap and their erect penises were poking and brushing against each other's body and penis. I also saw magazines scattered around the lounge, and where they were open I saw they were full of pictures of men, naked or in sexy underwear in erotic poses. With a shock I realised the women were ogling gay porn.

"We're having a little party to celebrate all being divorced," Alice said.

"Mine's just come through," said Brenda with a laugh.

"We're naughty girls and we like seeing naughty boys doing dirty things," Cathy said from the sofa with a lewd laugh.

"Just look at that lovely boy's big stiff cock!" Brenda said, pointing at my bulging speedos. "He's already hard up for us!"

My brief speedo style swim trunks barely covered my erect penis. My cock head almost peeped out at the top and the thin taut cloth showed the outline of my balls and my penis shaft and cock head in perfect detail.

"Perhaps his cock's not up for us but all those lovely gay boys!" Cathy responded, followed by Brenda's:

"We'll soon find out!" Brenda and Cathy collapsed together in giggles on the sofa.

"Go on, naughty boy," Alice addressed me, calmly but with an edge of excitement in her voice. "Why don't you show us what you've got? That big package looks ready to burst out."

I felt my face go red. They wanted me to strip and show them my naked penis. I felt a moment of mixed horror, embarrassment and erotic lust and stood there frozen.

"Perhaps seeing some tits would encourage him," Diana said.

As Diana spoke she reached up behind her back and her bikini top fell. A delicious pair of breasts bounced out and swung gently. They were all I'd imagined as I'd undressed her and played with them in my masturbation fantasies. Big round and firm, lightly tanned with no bikini shadow and with big deep red nipples already peaking with arousal. A moment later the three other women had reached behind their backs and three more pairs of naked breasts were gently swinging before my lustful eyes. Then as I stood staring at them, Diana continued.

"And some pussy."

Diana slipped her bikini bottom down round her thighs, let it drop, kicked it aside then stood there nude with her long tanned legs slightly spread. Her breasts swung sensuously as she gently rocked her hips. Diana's pussy was just what I'd imagined too: a neat strip of light brown pubic hair around her vagina slit and again no bikini shadow. Seconds later Alice slipped her bikini bottom off and I was looking at the triangle of almost black cunt hair between her legs. Brenda quickly followed to display her smooth shaven cunt mound. Then Cathy slipped hers off and spread her legs as wide as she could while sitting on the sofa to show off her pink vagina lips peeping through her untidy bush of light brown pubic hair.

Lust displaced all my other emotions. I slipped my speedos down round my thighs below my balls. My fully erect penis sprang out bending up hard in front of me so its lust and erection swollen head was pointing straight up. I let my speedos fall, spread my legs and thrust my cock forward.

"Like what I've got, girls?" I said as I stood there naked and swayed my hips so my penis swung stiffly.

"Ooooohh! So big!" Cathy gasped. "It's been ages since I've seen some big hard cock!"

"Nice bush of pubes!" Brenda responded. My girl friend had trimmed my pubic hair into a neat ring just round the base of my erect penis.

Then Alice picked up one of the magazines.

"Let's see if he can strut his stuff as well as these boys," she said.

With that Alice opened the magazine at random. It showed a picture of a smooth-bodied blonde haired boy looking early twenties kneeling wide legged on a bed. His penis was massive and sticking straight out in front of him from a neat bush of blonde pubic hair. An older naked man was standing behind him with his own penis hard up. He was reaching his hand under the boy between his legs from behind to finger the boy's arse and balls. At the sight a chorus of gasps and giggles came from Brenda and Cathy.

"Poke it out like that lovely boy!" Cathy said excitedly.

I repeated the pose, kneeling on the coffee table. I arched my back to thrust my hips forward as far as I could. My penis stuck out horizontally, bending up slightly. Cathy was off the sofa in a flash and an instant later her hands were on my naked body, one hand caressing my hairy chest and her other ruffling my pubic hair, gently stroking my balls and fingering my straining hard penis. Cathy was so close to me her naked breasts brushed against me. As she played with me my hands enjoyed her soft smooth thighs and bottom, those breasts and of course that bush of unkempt cunt hair.

"Ooooooohhh yes! Touch me!" Cathy gasped. "Lovely hard cock and big hairy balls! Its been ages!"

I felt the touch of soft warm flesh against my back. Then another hand was on my bottom from behind caressing my buttocks, tickling me down my bum crack, reaching under me to tease my anus and stroke the so sensitive erogenous inside tops of my thighs. Then the hand was lightly fingering my balls from behind like the man in the picture was doing with his boy. I recognised the touch of a woman who knew exactly what a boy wants. Glancing over my shoulder I saw it was Diana, with a mischievous smile on her lips.

That started the ball rolling. The women browsed through the magazines and took turns to choose erotic nude poses from the pictures for me to repeat. I was amazed, shocked but got steadily more excited at the kinky erotic poses the women wanted to watch me do for them. Fortunately I was young, agile and supple from the gym to arch and thrust my naked body into the most erotic poses they wanted. To the accompaniment of the women's excited cries and comments like:

"Get those thighs wide, boy! ... Stick it out hard! ... Ooooooohh! Want that up me!"

I sprawled on the rug and over the chairs and sofa with my legs wide thrusting and swinging my cock as hard as I could. I squatted wide legged with my penis sticking straight up. I got on all fours with my legs wide and my penis and balls swinging under me. I bent over and wiggled my bottom at them. The women's excited hands and hungry lips and tongues explored my naked body, lingering on my bottom, balls and of course my penis. I was thoroughly enjoying myself posing for them, and every time they got close to me my hands, lips and tongue enjoyed their naked bodies too.

It came to Diana's turn. She opened a magazine at a big centrefold spread of a bearded guy naked but for women's bright red high heeled shoes standing astride a motor cycle. His huge erect penis was thrust forward and his hand was wrapped round it obviously masturbating. His head was thrown back and his mouth was wide open in the ecstatic pleasure of his orgasm. The camera had caught his jet of semen spurting from his penis to splash over a pair of women's white lacy panties spread over the motorcycle's big red tank.

"Go on!" Diana urged me. "You want to cum, don't' you? Lets see you in action like that gorgeous boy!"

In case I hadn't got the message, Diana formed her thumb and finger into a ring and smoothly and rhythmically bobbed her hand up and down in that motion every boy knows so well. She was only too right about me wanting to cum. At the feel of women's fingers, lips and tongues between my legs and on my straining cock while I'd played with their naked bodies my cock was iron hard and I'd fought not to come. I was desperate to jerk a load.

Not having a motorcycle I simply stood wide legged and thrust my cock forward. I started to finger my balls and cock to tease my penis to the peak of erection stiffness and pleasure sensitivity. Alice quickly moved to sit on the coffee table in front of me. She spread her legs wide and held her breasts up.

"Cum over my tits!" Alice gasped. "I loved it when my husband played with my tits."

I moved right in front of Alice, standing between her spread legs so my penis head was just touching her breasts as she held them up. She purred with pleasure when I had a good long feel of her breasts. They were soft, smooth and warm and her nipples were taut. That gave me an idea.

"How about something for my spare hand to play with, girls?"

I reached my hand down, cupped and wiggled my fingers like I was feeling a girl's pussy and teasing her vagina. Brenda got the message and was instantly standing next to me with her breasts squeezed against my bare arm and her naked thighs brushing against mine. I reached down, I cupped my hand over her smooth pussy mound for real and fingered her juice moistened slit. She gave a gasp of pleasure and snuggled closer against me.

Then I masturbated. In my past, at wild student parties I'd masturbated naked before with other boys and with nude girls watching. I'd found masturbating for an audience always added a thrill. I knew from experience how to impress naughty girls.

I spread my legs and rammed my hips forward so my cock head was poking Alice's breasts. I wrapped my hand round Brenda's waist then slid it down her back till I was fondling her big soft round bum cheeks. I ran my fingers along the smooth valley between them and stroked her thighs. I wrapped my hand round my shaft and began the methodical rhythmic tugging and stroking from my hand against my pubic hair to my thumb and forefinger in a ring sliding over my cock head.

With my knob touching Alice's tits my hand patted her breasts on every up stroke of my hand. The look in Alice's big brown eyes as she looked up at me told me she was loving it. As I masturbated Brenda's hand caressed my backside and reached under me to excite the inside tops of my thighs and my arse, and right under me to tickle my balls. She too knew how to get a boy wild.

I gasped, grunted like a cave man and thrust my cock forward as I pumped my cock. I know how to make a wank last and to prolong the exquisite pleasure. I edged, holding my straining penis on the delicious almost agonising brink of orgasm. Finally I took myself through. As my cum rose I thrust my penis hard between Alice's breasts squeezed around them until my cock head was peeping out above her cleavage with the deep pink of my knob contrasting with her pale flesh. I dug my fingertips hard into Brenda's bum cheek to pull her against me. In my explosion of orgasm pleasure my semen fountained over Alice's breasts and face. Alice squealed, Cathy cheered and Diana applauded. I couldn't resist snarling:

"Take that you dirty whore!" as I rammed my semen-spurting cock up between Alice's breasts in my orgasm thrust. She loved that too.

I stayed with my still half erect penis squeezed between Alice's breasts for a moment then stepped back. The semen-lubed friction of Alice's breasts against my penis as my shaft slid out sent a last pulse of orgasm pleasure through my cock and a last spurt of semen over Alice's front. I stood there panting and watching my semen trickle down Alice's cleavage and across her belly to catch in her navel and her cunt hair.

And all the time I'd masturbated I hadn't failed to notice that Diana's eyes kept meeting mine. The look in her eyes make it unmistakably clear she was interested in more than just voyeur sex watching me perform. I'd clearly impressed her.

After that, Brenda, Cathy and I flopped on the sofa with me between them. Both of them were rather drunk and giggly by then. They re-started the gay movie, which someone had paused. The two men continued their shower before they gave each other soap-lubed hand jobs to semen spurting orgasms.

The girls steadily emptied wine bottles but after seeing that hungry look in Diana's eyes I stayed as sober as I could. On the screen, accompanied by cheers, applause, excited shrieks and giggles from the girls, we watched well hung men perform almost every gay sex act I could imagine. I could hardly believe some of the things the men did. I'm as straight as they come seeing those men in action cranked even my straight cock several notches tighter. Added to that, as we watched, Brenda and Cathy snuggled next to me nude on the sofa ran their light fingers over my chest, my thighs and my sex kit and of course I ran my adventurous hands over them. I could tell my attention was getting Cathy more and more excited. My freshly hard erect penis felt tight enough to snap when Cathy drunkenly mumbled something like:

"Wanna suck some big boy hard cock."

She slid off the sofa, got on her knees in front of me and prised my legs apart, which didn't need much effort on her part. Anticipating what was to come I spread my legs as wide as I could and moved forward to the front edge of the sofa. My erect penis was almost vertical. Cathy started kissing my inside thigh tops, then my groins as her lips and tongue moved steadily closer to my sex kit. Brenda leaned across me so her breasts were perfectly placed for me to play with them and spread her legs for my exploring hand to tease her pussy.

Cathy's lips and tongue crept up my penis shaft then slid down over my cock head. She began to massage my knob with her lips and tongue and at the same time lightly fingered my balls and arse. I could have taken any amount of that!

On the TV screen a naked man was bent over an upright chair with his legs spread. Another naked man was standing behind him with head of his erect cock poking into the first man's bum crack and with his hand fondling his backside while he masturbated his own cock. Alice's eyes were glued to the screen, my eyes and fingers were on Cathy's naked back and her tousled blonde hair bobbing up and down as her lips and tongue pleasured my cock, but Diana's eyes were locked on me.

Cathy's head bobbed smoothly up and down. I felt her lips squeeze deliciously round my penis as they slid up and down the length of my cock shaft from her lips kissing my pubic hair to almost sliding off my cock head, and she sucked my cock on the up stroke. She didn't edge me or try to hold my cum back but she just took me straight through to my orgasm. As the pleasure between my legs exploded and I spurted into her throat I almost involuntarily thrust my hips hard against her face and pulled her head down against my spread thighs.

We watched the movie through to its semen-spurting masturbation and bukkake finale. Then Alice, Brenda and Cathy somehow managed to get their clothes on and find their shoes. Diana called a taxi. A slightly more sober Alice shepherded Brenda, and Cathy carrying the gay magazines with her, into the taxi then they disappeared in the taxi to wherever women like that come from, leaving me alone with Diana.

For modesty when the taxi had come Diana had put on a skimpy thin strapped blue sun dress with a white floral pattern with just some brief white panties underneath. I'd put on my speedos and my shirt and kept out of the way.

"Do you have to go too?" Diana asked as soon as the taxi was out of the way.

As she spoke she flicked the thin straps of her dress off her shoulders. Her dress slid off her naked breasts, down her body and round her feet. She kicked it aside. The tiny triangle of white lace panty between her slightly spread legs was sheer enough to show the outline of her brown cunt bush through. Her big breasts swung sensuously as she gently swayed her hips.

Diana's eyes invited me to slip her panties off even before she asked me to.

I decided my thesis could wait.