Diana's Tales - Cruising Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I made my way to the dining room, it was open seating, and I noticed a familiar face sitting by his lonesome in the back. Max, the friendly porter was the first person I met on the ship, and he was seated by himself at a table in a quiet corner. Our paths had crossed several times since then, and Max had always been so kind and welcoming, and although he had resisted my advances the other night, there was an undeniable attraction between us. Though his refusal of my advances still stung, we seemed to have an innate chemistry, and I wanted to test the waters one more time.

"Is there room for two at that table?" I asked eagerly. "Care for some company."

He looked up, and his face brightened as he recognized me right away.

"I'd be honored if you would join me, Diana," he replied as he stood up and pulled a chair out for me to join him.

"You're not on duty?" I asked out of curiosity as I took a seat.

He shook his head. "I pulled some long shifts including overnights for some other folks who fell severely ill earlier this week, so they let me off tonight to make up for it."

There was a bottle of wine in the middle of the table, and I poured a glass for Max and myself.

"We should raise a toast then. To a fantastic voyage and new friends," I proposed.

Our glasses clinked and we drank the blood red wine.

Max looked as delicious as ever. He was no longer dressed in his porter outfit, but now he wore dress slacks and a button up shirt for the formal occasion. With his dark slicked back hair and distinctive Hispanic features, he made for a clean and dashing figure.

"I seem to remember, last time I invited you to dine with me, you refused," I reminded him. "What changed this time around?"

He laughed heartily. "I would have loved to join you last time. And I cannot turn down a beautiful woman like yourself twice. It would just be rude."

"So, you're eating with me out of pity," I observed.

"Truth be told, I regret not taking you up on your kind offer last time, although I - " his voice trailed off.

"Although you what?"

"I thought maybe you were looking for more than just a dinner companion," he confessed.

"And what if I was," I said with a sly grin.

Max looked down shyly, and his cheeks turned red.

"Have I embarrassed you?" I asked playfully.

"A little bit. I'm not used to a woman such as yourself talking like that?"

"Talking like what? What have I said?"

"You're so sophisticated. Elegant even."

"Why, thank you, Ramon. But it's just the clothes. I'm no different from anyone else."

"I'm nervous around you," he admitted.

"So, I make you uncomfortable?" I concluded. He had an innocence about him that was endearing.

Ramon shook his head and laughed again. "I've never heard an older woman that talked like you."

"You know, older women have needs, too," I pointed out.

"Oh my," he replied simply as he exhaled deeply.

"I'm a simple woman, though. My needs are easy to fulfill. I bet you are more than capable of taking care of my needs."

Ramon's eyes raised up, and his hands were shaking. "I've never been with an older woman."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "I have all the same parts as a younger woman. I just have more experience. And I know what a young man like yourself enjoys. And I don't like playing complicated games. I know what I want, and when I want something, I go for it. Life is too short to live with regrets. Don't you think?"

Ramon nodded his head slowly as I reached my hand across the table and placed my hands on top of his.

"Good," I added with a wink. "I've got a lot of things I don't want to regret about tonight."

*****

When we got back to my cabin, I pushed Ramon up against the wall as soon as the door closed behind us. I kissed him passionately as I held his hands and pressed my body against his.

"Where's the fiery Latin lover I've been looking for," I said breathlessly as we broke the kiss.

I dropped to my knees in front of him and unbuckled his slacks. Then I pulled out his cock and was pleasantly surprised to find he was already rock hard. His hands reached down and played with my hair as I wrapped my lips around him. His manhood was long and thick, and it felt oh so good as he pulsed inside my mouth. He was circumcised, and my tongue played with the tip of his cock before I plunged down, deep throating him until I bottomed out and his balls were pressed against my chin. Then I feverishly worked my mouth on his shaft, my lips coating his member in my slobber as my hands jiggled his balls. I did that for a few minutes before I felt his excitement growing, and I quickly retracted, not wanting him to blow his load just yet.

I stood up, and I couldn't get my dress off fast enough. I had my back turned to Ramon as I slid off my panties as I wiggled my ass, and then I jumped on the bed and turned around as I lay there, dressed in only stockings and heels. I was laid back on the bed, my legs spread as I crooked a finger and motioned for him to come over.

I saw the transformation on his face. Gone was the shy, timid youth I had dined with minutes earlier, now replaced by a face filled with confidence and determination.

"You've unleashed the passion in me," he announced.

He pounced on me like a jaguar, his lips on my neck, his hands gripping my back, and his cock brushing up against my pussy. Ever since my first moments on the cruise, I had lusted after Ramon, and now its reality seemed almost surreal.

"You're so strong, Ramon," I marveled aloud as his well-defined arms enveloped my body.

"Carrying bags around, bringing everything back and forth on this ship, it makes for strong muscles. I take it you like," he replied as he kissed me all over.

"Oh my," I commented as his bulging biceps pressed against my skin. My hands ran across his strong chest and chiseled abs. "You should be a model."

"And your body, my lady, is like a priceless sculpture."

"I'm not a piece of art to be admired."

"What are you then?"

"I'm a woman with needs," I reminded him.

The tip of his cock just barely tapped against my pussy, and it sent shivers down my spine.

"Please," I softly begged him.

"What is it the beautiful lady wants?" he teased me mercilessly.

His fingers pinched my nipples, sending a tingling sensation shooting through my body.

"I want your cock," I begged of him with pleading eyes.

Ramon quickly inserted himself in me, and then, just as quickly, he pulled back out of my dripping wet pussy. I cried out in frustration for the fleeting moment of satisfaction.

"Please, don't tease me," I beseeched him.

He smiled, almost cruelly. "Earlier, I was on the verge of cumming while you were sucking me, and then you stopped."

"Because I wanted to feel you inside me," I explained.

"Like this," he offered, and he pulled in and out of me a second time.

"Please," I begged him. "I want you to cum inside me!" I implored, practically screaming, not caring who might hear.

Finally, Ramon plunged himself into me, leaving himself impaled inside me this time and sending me into a state of delirium.

"Yes, just like that!" I exclaimed.

He finally kept himself inserted inside me. His cock felt so good as it filled up my pussy. I felt the blood rushing into his manhood, and then he started pumping his cock, slowly at first, but quickly gaining steam, faster and faster, in and out of me. All the while, I was charged erotically. I grew wetter and wetter.

I looked up into Ramon's eyes and I just melted. I felt myself surrendering to him, his cock overpowering me with arousal, and I was his to do with as he pleased.

"Please, fuck me," I begged him.

He laughed at my desperation. "What do you think I am doing?"

"Treating me like a lady. We are alone, though. No one has to know. I like it rough," I growled.

Ramon lifted my legs up onto his shoulders and he started fucking me faster. He was fucking me so hard my high heels came loose, dangling on my toes until I kicked them to the side where one of them knocked over a lamp onto the floor.

"Oops, that wasn't exactly graceful," I sighed.

Ramon laughed. We were both sharing a moment, connected on a deeper level. The sex was wet sloppy fun. His cock was relentlessly pounding me, driving me to an orgasm.

"That's it, honey. Keep fucking me like that," I pleaded him.

"You like my cock?" Ramon asked rhetorically, the answer obvious in my moans of pleasure.

"God help me, I love it," I replied, my surrender to him and my desires complete.

And then he fucked me with renewed passion, his cock piercing me with precision, tapping into every erogenous zone and sensitive area. I was so wet, I felt myself spraying in every direction, and the mattress and sheets were hopelessly soaked underneath me. He leaned his head down and nibbled on my nipple, and the shockwaves sent me through the roof.

"Oh God!" I screamed. His tongue flicked at my nipple as he held it between his teeth. Then he let go of my tit and leaned in to kiss me on the lips. I kissed him back and he exploded inside me right as my own orgasm erupted, surging forth like a tidal wave that consumed my whole body. My long fingernails dug into his back, and Ramon winced slightly as he grunted out his cum inside me, his cock pulsing with each stream of cum that he shot off inside my pussy. He collapsed down on top of me before rolling to the side of me on the bed.

As we both lay there recovering from our intense orgasms, Ramon turned to me and said, "Diana, I never imagined you are like this."

"Is it so hard to imagine that an older woman can enjoy sex?" I asked with a bemused look.

"I always thought older women, that they make love. But you, this is - "

"You fucked me," I said, completing his thought with blunt candor.

"I thought you are so sophisticated, elegant even."

"Am I not?"

"You are, yet you are also so naughty and, dare I say... slutty."

"Shh," I said, bringing my finger to my lips. "Don't tell anyone my secret."

My hand reached down and massaged his softened cock. Though he was flaccid, he responded almost immediately as I lightly stroked him.

"It seems you are coming back to life," I commented.

"It craves attention, so if you give it a simple caress, it is like an excited doggy."

"Hmm," I pondered. "Speaking of doggy."

I popped up on the bed onto all fours. "How about a round two?" I invited him as I wiggled my ass in his direction, inviting him to mount me from behind.

Ramon laughed. "You're incorrigible. And you are also like the energizer bunny. But I love how naughty you are behind closed doors."

He positioned himself behind me. Then he leaned forward and inhaled my pussy's scent.

"It's still freshly fucked," I informed him.

"That's my cum dripping out of you," he pointed out.

I reached a finger down and wiped off the glob of cum hanging by a thread to my pussy. Then I licked it clean off my finger, his salty, tangy taste on my tongue as Ramon watched, his gaze transfixed by my lewd display.

"You can't get enough of it, can you," Ramon observed.

"I love knowing I turned on a man so much he blows his load in me. If it's in my mouth, I might just keep it on my tongue, savoring the taste for as long as I can. If it's in my pussy, I'll wear panties and try to hold it in as long as I can and let my panties get stained with your cum. If you squirt it on my tits, I'll spread it around and wear the dried up cum on me all day long. I love having dirty little secrets like that."

"You're going to wear my cum around tomorrow then?" Ramon asked.

"You put it anywhere you want on me. I just want that hard cock in my pussy first. If you can get me off, then you can cum on me anywhere you like.

"That sounds like a challenge."

"So, what are you waiting for?" I challenged him.

"Challenge accepted," he replied as his cock penetrated me. I was turned around as I spoke with him, but my head whipped forward as his cock thrust back into me and I helplessly moaned, gripping the headboard for support as Ramon began pounding my pussy.

"Oh God, I've been wanting this so bad," I admitted.

"Now I know how you really are, Diana."

"Oh, Ramon. I love how you feel inside me."

"You like that? You like that cock in your pussy?" he implored me.

"Harder," I encouraged him. "Give it to me harder."

Ramon was pounding himself into me with such ferocity, almost as if he was punishing me, but I was in ecstasy. I was super charged, my arousal in overdrive as my juices flew off me and splattered all over.

"Oh God, that's it, just like that. Give it to me," I begged him, desperate for him to deliver me to another orgasm.

Ramon slapped my ass. "You nasty slut. That's what you are, isn't it?"

"Oh, it feels so good. I love it, God help me."

"You like that cock right in your pussy, don't you?"

"I need it. I need that cock!" I shouted out.

Ramon's hand gripped my waist, and he crudely slid me back and forth along his shaft. I cried out in pleasure, his cock reaching deep inside me and my tits swinging wildly with each deep thrust.

I was losing all sense of space and time, lost in a world of my impending orgasm. It loomed over me like a tidal wave, and I was defenseless to stop it, but I didn't want to stop it. Ramon kept ramming me, and I shrieked so loudly, I was surprised no glass was broken.

Ramon released my hips briefly from his grip as my body convulsed and my upper body collapsed on the bed in orgasm. As soon as I raised my head up to take a deep breath, however, his hands returned on my hips, and he started pounding me again.

"Again?" I cried in disbelief.

"Buckle up. Besides, I thought you couldn't get enough. Are you tapping out?"

"Give it to me," I said with resolve. "If you can dish it out, I can take it."

My challenge only fueled Ramon's determination as he proceeded to fuck me harder and harder, his body slamming so violently into mine that the headboard loudly banged against the wall with the newlyweds right next door. I could only imagine what they were thinking, but I loved every second of it. I loved the feel of his cock practically splitting me in two. I loved the feel of his balls swinging into my clit as he bottomed out on me. His hands grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. I turned my head, and we locked eyes in a gaze, my breath heavy, my chest heaving, as I cried out in passion. I orgasmed again, turning away as I buried my face in a pillow and whimpered in uncontrollable pleasure, squealing in delight.

I was in ecstasy, and I contracted my pussy again, tightening myself around Ramon's cock at the same time as I squeezed my legs together, and Ramon suddenly pushed me to the side and rolled me over.

He quickly sat on top of me as I lay on my back, and my hands reached for his cock. I knew he was close, and it only took one quick jerk on his cock, his shaft glistening in my juices, and then his cum shot forth, the first volley landing on my bottom lip and trailing down my chin and down to my tits. The other streams were less intense, and they dribbled down onto my tits as Ramon looked down on me with a wide smile on his face.

"Are you going to spread my cum all over your tits and wear it when you leave tomorrow?" he asked.

I seductively licked his cum off my bottom lips, savoring the taste of his cum on my tongue yet again. With one hand, I wiped the cum off my chin and licked it off my finger. With my other hand, I spread his warm, sticky cum all over my tits, his cum shining with a certain glow in the room's dim lighting.

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked as I pressed my breasts forward, a layer of his cum coating my tits.

Ramon just shook his head in disbelief.

"Remember, I still have a reputation to uphold, so keep this between us," I said with a smile.

Ramon had to return to his room so he could catch some rest before having to work in the morning to unload all the luggage from the ship as everyone deboarded.

I stepped out into the hallway as he exited my room, and my newlywed neighbors just happened to leave their room at the same time.

I watched their eyes as they noticed Ramon's disheveled hair and my half-dressed appearance and realized what must have transpired in my room. They gasped audibly before collecting themselves.

"It's a bit of a late night for you, isn't it?" the bride asked Ramon.

"Ramon, his name is Ramon," I said, correcting them.

"Late night luggage emergency?" the bride sarcastically asked me.

"I required some special services," I replied cryptically.

Both newlywed's eyes lit up at my response.

"We could hear you in there. You should be ashamed of yourself, carrying on like that. Men coming and going at all hours," the bride admonished me.

"Now honey, who are we to judge?" the husband intervened.

The wife slapped him across the face. "What the hell, Brad. You've been fascinated by this whore staying next to us all week. If I didn't know better, I'd think you want to sleep with her more than me."

"Well, honey, we're on our honeymoon. I mean, we saved ourselves for marriage, but we made love twice, but since then, you're always tired, you're - "

Brad stopped short. His bride was furious, her eyes livid.

"Is that all you care about? Sex?" she cried out in exasperation.

"No, but we saved ourselves, and you promised once we're married, it wouldn't be a sin anymore, and I thought we'd, you know."

"What, you thought I'd be like this slut who just spreads her legs at a moment's notice?"

Ramon quietly slipped away amidst their hallway drama as the newlyweds descended into a screaming match.

"I wish you a happy and joyous lifetime of marriage," I said simply as I bowed and then returned to my room. They stopped arguing for a second, the bride's eyes fully of fury and hatred for me, but the husband's eyes almost pleading for me to save him, but, alas, there was nothing I could do for him.

******

Come the morning, I had my bags packed and ready to go. We had magically arrived back at our home port, and though I was sad to see my cruise adventure come to an end, I had to admit it felt good to be returning home.

Ramon had my bags loaded on a dolly.

"I trust you had a good time aboard our cruise, ma'am," he asked very professionally, although his eyes threw me a wink.

"The service has a nice personal touch. The crew really go above and beyond their job duties."

Just then the newlyweds stepped out again. The bride looked tired and defeated. The husband's face seemed to brighten as he caught sight of me.

He looked me over for a moment, and then he asked, "I guess you must've forgotten to use sunscreen. It looks like maybe some skin is flaking off," he said as he pointed at my chest.

I looked down and realized he was pointing to some of Ramon's cum that had dried up on me.

"Silly me," I replied. "I should be more careful. I suppose now I'll just have to parade around all day looking like this. How dreadful."

Ramon realized what it was, and he just laughed as he started pushing my bags down the hall as we left to depart the cruise.

*****

The end.

12