Your Husband Sent Me

Story Info
Wife wants BBC for her birthday.
8.3k words
3.53
30k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bart23233
bart23233
320 Followers

"No. No. Not going to happen." Hank spoke the words with nearly no emotion. He knew where this was all going with Ann. It went to this same discussion every year.

"Hey, it's my birthday coming up and I should get the present I want."

"We've been married twelve years and we've had this talk twelve times and nothing has changed. Nothing," Hank said.

"But it's MY birthday! On your birthday, you always want to fuck my ass and I let you although I don't really enjoy it. It's your birthday and you get what you want. I should get the same consideration!"

"Are you dissatisfied with our sex life," Hank asked.

Ann thought for a few moments. Hank was really good in bed. He was sensitive to her desires and always made her cum at least once and often twice. He had a great cock that was just over seven inches and pretty thick. It filled her completely. Her birthday gift had nothing to do with resolving dissatisfaction.

"I'm not hearing any complaints," Hank said.

Ann smiled at her husband, a physical hunk at thirty-five. He stood at the foot of the bed extending his hand to take her to bed for a good fucking. A half-hour later, they both lay in bed sharing a light mist of sweat.

"That was great, but I still want that special present for my birthday," Ann said softly in Hank's ear before she went to the bathroom.

Hank lay in bed wondering if this birthday desire would ever subside and disappear from their lives. Ann returned from the bathroom and slipped into bed. Laying on her side beside him, her large breasts pressed against his side as she stroked his hairy chest. She gently kissed his nipples which made him squirm. He knew she was trying to soften him up.

"So, if we're good, why is your birthday request always the same?"

"I don't know. I guess it's for the thrill of it all," Ann said.

"Well, I'd have a problem with you fucking any other man, so I have a problem with you wanting to be fucked by a black guy." Hank paused. "I just don't get it!"

Hank had wondered about this whole black thing. Was "big black cock" just an urban myth or were black cocks just bigger because of some race thing? Ann was always vocal when they had sex. He wondered if a black cock - large or not - would have her scream out anything other than what she called out to him.

"Would you let me suck on the finger of a black man," Ann asked.

"I guess there's nothing wrong with that," Hank conceded. "It's just a piece of skin, I guess."

"There!" Ann continued, "so why couldn't I suck on a black guy's cock. It's just a piece of skin - well, black skin!"

"Okay I see where you going here," Hank said. "Yes, it's just a piece of black skin. But, sucking his cock, unlike his finger, will trigger his balls."

"Well, now that you brought it up, how about you let me lick and suck on his ball-sack?" Ann was looking smug with her progression of ideas. "Just more skin. Just like the finger and the cock."

"But," Hank said. "His finger is not going to want to fuck you." Hank realized too late that he hadn't thought that through very well.

"I don't know. I bet his finger would like to fuck me and you really didn't have an issue with his finger, right?"

"So, you have no issue with his finger which is just like cock and you don't have an issue with his finger in my pussy, so you shouldn't have an issue with his cock in my pussy. Right?"

Hank hated Ann when she tried to out-fox him like this. "No. Just no." Hank paused trying to collect his wits to win this battle of words. "So, you just want a black cock in your pussy. It's as simple as that, right?"

"Yes. See, now you get it. I want black cock!"

"So, if I buffed my cock and balls with black shoe polish until they were nice and black, I could fuck you with my black cock and you'd be all over this, right?"

Ann hated it when Hank rose to the occasion and scored points in their word battles. "So, Hank, you're saying that if you color your cock black, you'd have no problem. Fine, you've finally agreed that I can have a black cock. Great! So, finally we agree."

"Fine. I really don't care anymore," Hank blurted out. "I'll find you a black cock to fuck you for your birthday. This will be a one-off and after that, there'll be no more black cocks, period."

Ann smiled. "Okay, my birthday is in two weeks. So, what black cock are you giving me?"

Hank thought. "Don't worry about it. Just take your birthday off from work and I'll send someone over. You promise that there'll be no complaints about my selection. When a black man tells you that your husband sent him, you'll know that he's your present."

"Deal. Now pick someone good for me. No tricky stuff, Hank."

Hank watched as Ann left the room surrounded by an air of victory mixed with carnal lust. Thinking back over the last few minutes, he didn't see the point at which he lost the battle. He now realized that he had to find a black man to screw his wife. That was going to be hard. He really didn't want to ask a friend as that would be awkward before, during, and after the fucking. On-the-other-hand, Hank didn't want to just walk down the street and upon meeting the first black man invite him to fuck Ann. Making it all more complex was the fact that he really had no desire to watch a black guy fuck his sweet Ann. He'd rather have the man come to the house, fuck her, and leave while he was out.

Hank decided to spend a few minutes and figure a way to get out of this.

The following day, Hank sat at his desk watching people walk by his cubical. Each time a black guy passed Hank considered him and found a reason to nix him. He didn't want a Ralph. Ralph chased pussy every morning, noon, and night. But then bragged about it among his co-workers. He'd even share cell phone pictures of his dates nude and or being fucked - even if the women worked in the office. Ralph was definitely not getting the job.

He shifted his consideration to men who weren't very social and those from whom he'd never heard of their external activities. Several came to mind. Robbie who worked in accounting seemed nice enough. If he had a life outside the office no one knew. He was forty, with what appeared to be a fit body. He didn't have the build of a guy that would have a huge cock, but who knew these things about black cock. Hank really didn't want to send Ann a stud with a huge cock. Robbie would be a good candidate.

Hank set the "find a black cock for his wife" project aside and got back to work. After work, he made his regular trip to the gym. After some warm up, he was next in line for the bench press. He set his weights and saddled up on the bench. Donnie the next guy in line offered to spot for Hank. Hank didn't really know Donnie, but they had a nodding acquaintance. Hank accepted the offer. Donnie stood straddling Hank's head, his hands out to be at the ready. Hank lifted and grunted. As he did so, it was impossible to ignore the swinging budge in Donnie's gym shorts. He knew that that would be what Ann was expecting for her birthday present. Hank finished his workout and headed for the showers.

"You were looking pretty good on the press today," Donnie said as he took the shower head next to Hank. "I'm Donnie. I think we met before. You're Hank, right?"

"Yeah. Hank." With that the conversation ended and they turned their heads and thoughts inward. Hank did sneak a peek at Donnie. Ann would definitely like his cock. He hesitated to give her exactly what she wanted. In Hank's mind even a tiny, black, pencil-dick would meet Hank's requirement. He was suddenly ashamed of his attitude. This was for his sweetheart and he should do his best for her.

"Beer after this, Donnie," Hank asked.

"Sure, sounds like a plan," Donnie said.

The bar they chose was just around the corner. The crowd was light for some reason. Donnie pointed to the bar, and Hank suggested a booth instead. They had a seat and a pretty blond came over and took their order. As she walked away, Hank commented that there was some serious blond ass. Donnie agreed as his eyes continued to follow her back to the bar.

The conversation jumped about: the gym, their work (Donnie did construction), family (Donnie was divorced and living along), and, of course, sex. Donnie didn't suggest anything weird or harmful and seemed to have a respectful attitude toward women. That said Hank got the strong impression that he would really tear into some pussy given the chance.

Donnie asked about Hank's wife and Hank told him about his wife. He took out his cellphone and found a good picture of Ann and handed it across the table to Donnie. Donnie said that Ann was "sweet looking" and told Hank he was a lucky man. Donnie passed the phone back to Hank who took it and his brain paused. On the phone were pictures of Ann naked and them fucking. Hank took the leap and found the one of Ann's amazing tits and handed the phone over to Donnie.

Donnie's eyes got really big. "Damn, man," was all that he could muster. Donnie started to swipe left and right and Hank realized that he must be looking at the photos of his wife's pussy and them fucking. Hank held out his hand and reluctantly Donnie passed it back. Taking the phone back, Hank looked down and saw that the photo Donnie looked at last was a closeup of Ann's pussy.

"Damn, that's a nice looking one!"

Hank knew that it was a good looking one. He was smiling ear-to-ear when he said, "Thanks, buddy, for the compliment. You think it looks good, you should feel it, it's the sweetest pussy I've ever fucked!" Hank suddenly realized that he'd crossed a boundary. He was talking to a black man he barely knew about his wife's pussy.

"I guess I'll have to take your word for it," Donnie said. "That is, unless you're a sharing kind of guy."

"Have you ever had any white pussy," Hank asked.

"Look, it's like this. Every woman wants some black cock. It's the mystique. They all want to see a big, black one slide into their cunt." Donnie paused. "So, yes, I've had a good share of white pussy. Let me ask you this. How big is your cock?"

Hank hesitated at such a direct question. "It's about seven-and-a-half and normally thick."

"Great," Donnie said. "That's about the same as mine, but given the choice, a white woman would take my black meat before your white meat. Mystique!

"So, have you ever had any black pussy?"

"Can't say that I have," Hank replied.

"Yeah. Black chicks don't long for white cock -- of any size."

"I only know of one exception," Donnie said. "We have this group of couples that get together about once a month for a fuck weekend. We have black and white couples and one Asian couple. These black wives and girlfriends welcome both colors of cock - I guess because they know that the husbands are going to take every pussy in the room."

"So, you're swingers?"

"Yep, we swing like Tarzan in the jungle!"

"You seem like nice people and you're welcome to come as my guests. I'm sure you'd have fun and your wife is hot, I'm sure the boys would jump on her. I know I would!"

"I don't know. Sounds a little too much for us."

Donnie, looked a bit disappointed. Hank thought he was already thinking of fucking Ann. Hank paused to gain his strength, then said. "The party notwithstanding, there is something that you could do for us."

"Sure. What would that be," Donnie asked.

Hank tried not to conjure up a mental picture of Donnie driving his black cock into Ann and fucking her to satisfy her jungle fever.

"Well," Donnie asked after several moments.

Hank slowly got into the story of Ann's birthday and her desired present. He loosened up with the telling.

"So, you'd like me to 'deliver' her birthday present, right?" Donnie paused and then said, "Man, relax. I'll do it and she'll love it!"

"Actually, I'd prefer if she didn't love it," Hank said.

"No chance. She's doing to love my cock and lovemaking."

Hank took up his drink and hurriedly swallow all that was left. Hank explained that Ann's birthday was in a couple of days and gave Donnie the house address. "She's taking the day off for her birthday - and this present. I don't plan to be there, just knock on the door and tell her that her husband sent you. She'll know you're the right guy."

"What time of day," Donnie asked.

"Let's say around four. Yeah, four should be good."

Donnie hailed the waitress and called for another round. "Drink up, buddy, the drinks are on me."

- - - -

Ann's birthday rolled around. Hank woke up first and kissed her. Being still apprehensive about the whole thing, he asked her if she wanted to call if off. Hers was a big "NO!" Hank sighed and slipped into the shower. He completed his bathroom routine and stepped back into the bedroom to dress. Ann still lay in the bed, but she'd pulled down the covers and was fingering her pussy.

"What's this," Hank asked although he knew the answer.

"Just anticipating my birthday present," she said with a teasing tone in her voice.

Hank sat on the edge of the bed putting on his shoes. He looked over at Ann as she fondled her pussy. Hank's mind could only think of Donnie touching and licking her pussy and then plunging his black cock into sweet, little Ann's pussy. He imagined Donnie grunting like a wild boar as he slammed his cock into her. It made Hank's head hurt, but he knew no way to get out of it at this point.

Hank finished dressing, gave Ann a quick kiss on the forehead and said his goodbyes.

Not knowing when her birthday gift would arrive, she decided to be ready all day. She showered for some time enjoying the hot water running over her body. Once out of the shower, she primped and cleaned up her pubic hair. She blew dry her hair and fixed it as she would if she and Hank were going out on the town for a fancy evening. She added just enough perfume to arouse this visiting man. She put on a pair of small, black panties. She decided to forgo a bra. She had great tits and they glided freely under the silk robe.

She had an early lunch, and returned to the bathroom to brush her teeth again and to generally check her "look". She wished her man were already there, but she also enjoyed the anticipation. It was around ten-thirty when the doorbell rang and Ann tensed in anticipation.

She rushed to the door and then composed herself and opened it slowly. There stood a forty-year-old black man.

"Your husband sent me to replace the water heater with a larger one. He said that you were running out of water."

Ann recognized the phrase "your husband sent me" as the signal that he was her big black cock present.

Ann said hello and motioned for him to come in. He introduced himself has Jake. To Ann, it was obvious that Jake was checking her out. She tightened the robe with a tug on the robe's belt. Only then did she realize that it just made her breast even more noticeable.

Ann scanned Jake reading in his measure. While most black men are a rich brown, Jake was the blackest man she'd ever seen. His skin was factually the color of coal. Ann wondered if this was Hank playing a sly joke on her. Jake's head was shaved. His shoulders were broad his arms strong showing great fitness. As with so many tradesmen, he wore a t-shirt with the company logo and shorts. He appeared to have a flat abdomen and all-in-all Ann realized that he was a handsome man.

"Where is the tank," Jake asked.

"The tank," she uttered before coming back to reality. "Oh, yes, the water heater tank. It's this way." She walked him down the hall to a small utility room across from the master bedroom and next to the master bath.

"Do you need anything," Ann asked.

"No, I'll just grab my tools and get started."

Jake returned in a few moments with his toolbox. "Hey, I have to turn the water off to do this. If you want any water, you should get it now."

"No, I have everything I need. Thanks."

Jake started work shutting down the water. "I'm going to open some faucets and let the system drain. Where's the bath?"

Ann who was lounging on the bed, said, "It's in here, come on through the bedroom." He did so with a long glance to Ann. He knew she was posing for him. It made his cock swell a bit. When he came out of the master bath and cross the room in front of her, he knew that she noticed his cock swinging inside of his shorts.

He then went to a second bath and the kitchen to open those faucets.

"I'm going to go out and get the new unit while the water drains."

After several minutes, Jake returned with a massive tank over his shoulder. It looked heavy but he seemed to carry it with ease. Ann noticed that his t-shirt had ridden up exposing his chest. As she suspected, he had a full six-pack. She gasped from the sight of him and from fingering herself under the robe. He had glanced in her direction for just a moment and then turned away.

Ann was a wet as a river. Jake was taunting her. She wanted to yell out, drop all of that and fuck me; that's why you're here. Fuck me! She could not control her imagination. She pictured Jake's naked body against hers. She'd suck his cock and then he'd lick her already wet pussy and then ease what she imagined to be a huge cock into her. Her imagination stopped there, unable to set that lust aside to move her mind forward.

She fingered herself and made a few sounds that Jake most likely heard. She made no attempt to hide what she was doing from Jake. She saw him glance in her direction a couple of times, but he said nothing.

With the new hot water heater in place, Jake turned on the water and went around the house turning off faucets. The last one being the one in the master bath. Ann heard the water stop running and a few moments later, Jake emerged from the bathroom with a noticeable budge in his shorts. Ann shuttered at the sight.

Jake said nothing. He pulled his t-shirt over his head revealing his well-developed arms and hard chest. He tossed the shirt aside. He said nothing as he approached the bed where Ann lay with her hand inside her robe. There was nothing to say. She'd made it clear that she wanted sex and now he was going to take her.

Ann slipped off the bed and stood before this topless man. Her fingers brushed across his chest and pecks. That was when she saw it. He looked at her with an impersonal intensity she'd never seen in a man before. Then, she knew. She was about to be fucked long and hard by this animal. She shuttered in excitement. Ann also knew from those penetrating eyes that there was no turning back. This black man would have her his way. Of course, Ann had no desire to escape. He was her longtime desire. He was going to give her the black cock she had longed to have.

She slipped her robe over her shoulders and let it fall making a puddle on the floor about their feet.

He reached and his strong hands took her large breasts. He gripped them a bit hard making Ann flinch. She knew that this was just an indication of how she would be fucked by him. He squeezed them and found her nipples. Those he twisted, rubbed, and pulled before lowering his head and taking them into his mouth, one-by-one first licking then sucking. Ann could feel an orgasm building inside her just from his touch and her anticipation.

She could stand it no more. He ran her hands down his back and under the waistband of his shorts taking a cheek into each hand. They were firm. She lowered herself to the floor in front of him as she tugged down his shorts. When the shorts dropped just below his cheeks in the back, and the front was just at his pubic region, she stopped tugging.

Eager to make this last as long as possible, she reached both hands down and under the hem of his shorts and slip her hands up his thighs. He had powerfully strong legs and her mind considered the force that he would bring to bear when he fucked her. As her hands moved up, she found his cock. It was only semi hard and she could tell that it was massive.

bart23233
bart23233
320 Followers