All Comments on 'Diana's Tales - Student Aid Pt. 01'

by Oldbroad76

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
wendy53wendy53about 2 years ago

OMG Diana is a bit of a slut for young guys mmmmmmm 😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Marie may become Diana's Mistress in funding scholarships for well endowed black men and dominant black women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a cheating, overtly racist gutter slut pretending to be a wife, a piece of shit that fucks another man's wife, and of course, the usual 'BBC' mythology universe of total bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, wait until Dion shares her with his buddies. While husband is away the whore will play. So many options to explore.

RRC2RRC2almost 2 years ago

My first story by this author, and it won't be the last I read. I enjoyed it. I'm not sure where all the venom in the few comments I read are coming from.

THANKS

Getaway32Getaway32about 1 year ago

I remember reading this story before and forgot to leave a comment. Great story and can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love the idea of her being drawn deeper and deeper into taking blackcocks from young black guys. How they break her down turning her into a white slut who loves feeling the humiliation of young blackboys using her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldbroad76@Oldbroad76
I am still very much an amateur at this, but I find it flattering to have others take an interest or note my efforts. I write what interests me, and I assume if I find a story interesting, then likely at least a few others will, also. If you share my interests, come along f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES