Diana's Tales - Student Aid Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My horniness already had me on the edge before anything had even touched my pussy, and I pulled the dildo out of my mouth and placed it at the entrance to my vagina. The head of the dildo just barely touched my labia, and I already arched my back in response. I took a deep breath, and then I slid the long black phallic object inside me. A loud moan of satisfaction escaped my lips, and I pushed the entire length of the dildo inside until its balls were pressed against me. Then I held the dildo at full length inside and enjoyed the feel of its shaft filling my pussy, giving me the sexual gratification I'd been desperately seeking. I love having my clitoris stimulated, and that's still the easiest way for me to orgasm, but there's something incredibly satisfying about just having my pussy stuffed full of cock.

"Oh God," I muttered.

The door to my room was wide open, and I knew Dion was downstairs directly under me. I imagined it was already him inside me, and I closed my eyes and pinched my nipples with one hand as the other hand started pumping the dildo in and out of my pussy.

"Oh Dion," I called out.

I opened my eyes and saw the long black shaft sliding in and out of me, the dark chocolate color in stark contrast to my bald white pussy.

I was so horny, already edging, and close to an orgasm. I closed my eyes and slowly moved the dildo, wanting to enjoy the feeling of being on the cusp for longer. I was edging so hard, I was barely moving my sex toy. Any faster, and it would push me over the edge, and I desperately wanted the current feeling to last as long as I could make it.

"God, that feels so good," I called out. I'm a vocal lover, and I couldn't contain my arousal. The gasps and moans involuntarily tumbled out of my mouth. I couldn't contain myself. I didn't want to contain myself.

I spread my legs wider as I continued to slowly plunge the dildo back inside me. I'd move it an inch deeper and then wait until I was sure I could slide it another inch without pushing me to an orgasm. My pussy was so aroused, my lips felt swollen to double their size and sensitive to the slightest sensation. The curvature of the head of the dildo. The veins and musculature on the shaft as it slid in. The touch of my fingers as I worked the dildo. How the skin on my fingers felt against my pussy. The hardness of my nails lightly scraping against my labia. Just the air in the room as it blew over the wetness on my pussy. I felt everything, and everything turned me on.

I was so close to a climax; I knew I couldn't hold back much longer. And now I no longer wanted to hold back. Now I wanted to feel the sweet release, and I stared up into the white ceiling as I plunged the last 3 inches of dildo into me, knowing full well what would happen. The tip of the dildo pressed against my cervix, and it was enough to push me over the edge.

Now, I furiously pumped the dildo in and out of me as the orgasm washed over my body, determined to pump out every ounce of pleasure from my orgasm.

"Oh, my fucking God!" I screamed, the surrender to my orgasm complete. I wanted to draw out every last ounce of pleasure from the orgasm, and I bucked my hips up and down, furiously fucking the dildo as my hand held it in place, desperate to be fucked as hard and fast as possible, wanting to feel every last bit of the climax course through my body.

As I finally came down from my orgasm, my eyes drifted down, and I saw Dion standing mouth agape at the door. I can only imagine how obscene the sight of me looked with my legs splayed wildly and a large black dildo lewdly dangling out of my pussy. I could feel the large wet spot on the bedsheets under me, as I sat up and looked at him with an unashamed grin.

This was the moment I wanted. This was the moment I feared. How would Dion react? I searched his face for clues, but all I saw was shock.

"How -- how long were you standing there?" I hoarsely whispered across the room.

"A couple minutes," he stated flatly.

He was standing in the doorway, fully dressed in jeans and a tee shirt. I was suddenly fully aware of my nakedness. I left the door open, hoping he'd find me, and it had worked. He had a horny insatiable woman in front of him. Did the sight of watching me cum turn him on? Did it somehow repulse him?

"I told you earlier you could have me any time you wanted. I guess I got tired of waiting. Did you like what you saw?" I asked, trying to hide my nervousness.

"That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen," he admitted.

My heart was racing, and I moved to close the deal.

"I'm ready to be fucked right now if you're ready for me," I offered.

"You're ready?" he asked incredulously. "Looks like you're already done," he added with a laugh. "But I'm ready to hit that pussy. That's for sure."

He spoke with growing confidence and stepped forward into the room, dropping his plants on the floor as he came toward the bed. He stood on his knees on the bed as I pulled his shirt up over his head and threw it on the floor, and he was left in his boxers.

His manhood peeked out the front slit on his boxers, and my hands reached out to stroke it.

"It looks like you're happy to see me," I happily observed.

"I had no idea today would turn out like this," he said, shaking his head in disbelief while staring down at my naked body, my legs spread wide and my wet pussy inviting him to mount me. "I thought you were just a nice old lady. Now I know you're a freak. You wear this fancy lingerie just for me?"

I nodded my head as I looked intently in his eyes while I pulled down his boxers. His hard cock sprung free, bouncing hypnotically right in my face.

"You shaved," I remarked in surprise.

"You promised me a mind-blowing blow job if I did," he reminded me.

I laughed and then leaned forward and took his cock into my lips, letting the length of his shaft fill my mouth. Earlier, my dildo felt nice, but it was nothing compared to having Dion's cock, and I savored it. The feel of his cock throbbing in my mouth. The blood coursing through his veins pulsating against my lips. The taste of his pre-cum leaking out and landing on my tongue. With his pubic hair shaved off, I deep throated the entire length of his shaft, almost gagging, as my bottom lip rubbed against his balls.

Then I opened my mouth and let him fall out.

"If you play your cards right, you'll get plenty of blow jobs from me," I said with a mischievous smile. "I'd like to cum, too, though," I said as I laid back on the bed, spread my legs wider and spread my pussy lips to reveal my pink flesh for my young lover.

Dion grabbed my ankles and raised my legs up as he pulled forward. I took his cock in my hands and guided him into me.

"I've never done it without protection," he said.

"Good," I replied. "Then I know you don't have any diseases. Neither do I. I promise you'll love how a pussy feels without a condom getting in the way."

The head of his cock rested at the entrance to my pussy teasing me mercilessly.

"For the love of God," I begged him.

He laughed at my desperation, but he thrust his crotch forward, plunging his cock deep into me, and I shot up on my elbows and gasped in reaction. As I laid back down, he continued staring down at me, leering at my body. He stood with his cock buried in my pussy as his hands reached down and lowered the shoulder straps on my basque. Then he lowered my top until my titties were fully revealed.

"There, that's better," he smiled in satisfaction as he started fucking me. He ran his hands along the smooth nylon of my stockings as my legs rested on each of his shoulders.

"I like the look and feel of these," he said in amusement at my stockings. "You should wear these more often.

I appreciated the compliment, but I was in no position to answer coherently as he eagerly fucked me. Earlier, I masturbated myself to an orgasm while imagining Dion fucking me, but now he was fucking me for real, and I was in heaven. Even though he didn't seem to have a lot of experience, he found a nice rhythm, and his cock pumped me hard and deep. He was in full control of me, and I wanted him to drive me to an orgasm.

My hands reached up to his chest and then reached around back to feel his ass. He was built solid, and his body was firm to my touch.

"You don't know what you're doing to me," I warned him.

Dion laughed. "Oh, I think I know exactly what I'm doing to you."

Without the support and form the basque gave my tits, they bounced around as Dion continued to ride me. I saw his eyes fixated on my titties as they bounced this way and that while he fucked me.

"Oh, my fucking God," I screamed, arching my back, as my pussy stirred in arousal.

"God damn, you're a horny woman!" Dion exclaimed.

"Just fuck me. Just fuck me, please!" I begged him.

He started pounding me just a little faster and harder, and my arousal intensified. I was so wet and approaching an orgasm. My breath became labored, and I laid my head back down on my pillow, resigned to not fight the impending climax. Earlier I had wanted to ride the edge of an orgasm as long as possible, but now I just wanted to feel the release, the explosion. I wanted to feel my own orgasm. I wanted to feel Dion cum inside me and have it dripping out of my pussy.

I wanted him to mark his territory on me, to cum in my pussy, and claim me as his. In that moment, I belonged to him, and my hands gripped the sheets, my fingers dug in tightly, and I just concentrated on his cock as it drove in and out of me. Every inch of his young manhood brought me pleasure as it pumped in and out. His cock was throbbing and driving me quickly over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum, baby, I'm gonna cum!" I cried.

"You want me to cum inside you?" Dion asked.

"Yes, oh God, yes!" I shouted.

Was I replying to Dion's question or answering in reaction to my impending orgasm? It was probably a bit of both. Dion had me close, and he knew it.

"I want to watch you cum," he said coolly, as he stared down into my face.

I closed my eyes and focused on my orgasm. I was so aroused, I came after just a few more thrusts of his cock. Wordless moans and cursing fell from my lips. My body was electrified as the orgasm took hold, and I shuddered in response. My hands reached up to pinch my nipples as the orgasm crested, and I felt my pussy muscles spasming, and then they tightened around Dion's cock, and he grunted loudly as he thrust his cock one last time, impaling himself balls deep into me as he unloaded his seed deep into my vagina.

I opened my eyes to the sight of Dion still towering over me, my stockinged legs still resting on either shoulder. His cock was quickly softening inside, but my body was still shaking after my orgasm. I was still trying to catch my breath; my tits gently rose and fell with my deep breaths as I recovered.

"So now that you've had me. Do we have a deal? I'll be your fuck toy, and you focus on school?" I asked, my breath still labored.

"I think I could get used to this," he answered.

"So can I," I assured him. "it's going to be a fun school year."

******

To be continued.