Diana's Tales - Student Aid Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Dion had enough of me teasing him, and his hands grabbed my hair and forced me to finish him off. I gagged as his cum shot to the back of my throat, the salty sweet concoction of his cum essentially serving as my breakfast.

"We're in Vegas. We should go do things," I told him. "You can watch tv at home any old time."

"What should we do today?" he asked.

"Let's get dressed. I've got some ideas."

Getting dressed was a relative term for me. I put on an impossibly short dress, and this time I didn't put on any panties. The top of the dress was a little tight, but I decided not to wear a bra, either. I was wearing a cocktail dress. It was sparkly and looked classy, although it's short hem and low strapless top left a lot of me revealed. I knew I'd have to be careful not to have my tits pop out of my top. Dion looked me over curiously.

"You know what they say about Vegas, right?" I cautioned him.

Dion looked bewildered.

"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas," I informed him.

Dion laughed. "Okay, okay. I'm down with that."

"Good, let's go."

As we went down the hotel elevator, I told Dion, "Technically, you're supposed to be 21 to gamble since they serve alcohol, but I think you can pass for 21. Besides, you'll be with me. Just act confident, and you'll be fine."

As we sauntered onto the casino floor, an endless sea of card tables, roulette wheels, and slot machines lay before us. Music blared overhead, and an assortment of every culture, age, and race filled the floor. The old senior citizens who spent their retirement savings all day on the penny slots, rarely even leaving their seat in a joyless pursuit of some elusive jackpot. The regular folks who came to Vegas to live it up in a fantasy world where they dressed and acted like high rollers for a few days. The families just taking in the sites. The Europeans taking in the uniquely American Vegas experience of excess and decadence. The Asian tourists here to revel in the mecca for gambling.

And then there was Dion and myself. We were mismatched, the 53-year-old white woman on the arm of an 18-year-old young black man. In Sin City, however, we somehow seemed to fit right in with the teeming variety of other oddballs and cultural mainstream outcasts.

I sat for a while at one of the poker slots while Dion sat next to me. We played for a bit, but my mind was hardly on the machine. I was more focused on turning on Dion, flashing him clear shots of my shaved pussy. Dion took eager notice and kept a wide smile on his face the whole time as he played on his own machine. For a while I rested my legs on Dion's lap as I continued to play mindlessly on my machine, the hem of my dress rising so high, it was obvious to anyone close by I was not wearing panties.

A group of other young black men took notice of the show I was giving Dion, and they congregated in our area, taking seats at nearby slots. There was 4 of them, and they all looked to be in their early 20's. I caught them continuously looking my way, and I was feeling frisky and daring, so I found excuses to occasionally swing my stool in a full circle. As I'd circle around, I made sure they got a good look at me. They whispered amongst themselves, and eventually they approached us.

"You're a lucky man," one of the young black men told Dion, and he blushed. "Is she your woman?"

"Something like that," Dion replied.

"She likes the young black cock, don't she?" another one added.

I looked hungrily at the 4 young black men surrounding me. Truth be told, I wanted to invite them back to our hotel room, but I was reminded that this week was for Dion, so I held my tongue.

"She can't get enough," Dion boasted.

"Respect," he said as he gave Dion a fist bump. Then he turned to me. "You're a real fine woman. Aged like a fine wine. We appreciate what you're doing out here. If you ever want to party with us, you just let us know. I bet you're all kinds of fun. We hope to see you again."

Now it was my turn to blush as they turned and walked away.

After a while, Dion and I moved to one of the blackjack tables. I was still shaken by our encounter with the other young black men. I shuddered at the thought of my body being ravaged by them, letting them all take turns on me, and I couldn't erase the idea from my mind.

To my surprise, two of the young black men we were talking to sat down at open seats at our table. Dion stood behind me as I played blackjack. I was on a lucky run, getting a lot of face cards and aces, and the dealer seemed to be on a run of bad luck, and I quickly was playing with house money.

Two older men at the table decided they were done and should quit while they were ahead. The other two young black men from earlier joined the action right away, so now it was me playing at the table with the 4 young black men who had approached us earlier. I continued my run of luck, and with each winning hand, my breasts inched closer and closer from bursting free. I knew what was happening, but I intentionally let my fleshy mounds become more and more exposed. The dealer was an older gentleman, and he definitely took in more than an eyeful.

After another winning hand, I bounced in my chair, and it finally happened. The tops of my areolas were exposed, and I saw the eyebrows raise on the young black men seated at our table.

"Can you believe my luck?" I asked Dion excitedly as I turned around and made sure he got to enjoy my show as well. Dion just shook his head in disbelief.

On the next hand, I got blackjack, and I jumped so hard in celebration that my tits fully popped free from my top and bounced in open sight of the entire casino floor. I pretended to be frozen in shocked embarrassment for a few seconds, but I really just wanted to see everyone else's reaction and make sure that they all had a good look before I feigned embarrassment and stuffed my titties back into my dress.

Shortly after, I decided that between my winnings and flashing fun I should probably quit while I was ahead, so I cashed out. I left the dealer an extra large tip and then left the table amidst the protests of my new four young black friends who clearly wanted to see even more of me, even though by this point, there was little of me, they hadn't seen yet.

I turned around to Dion and said in front of the entire blackjack table, "What do you say we head back to our room and have some fun?"

By that point, there was hardly anything I could do anymore to shock Dion. He took my arm as the 4 other young black men hooted and hollered, and Dion and I headed back upstairs where we proceeded to make love for a few more hours until it was close to time for my husband to return from his conference. By then, I changed my dress so I could look more presentable like the classy, respectable lady I am supposed to be. After my husband returned, we all headed out to a nice dinner and evening stroll on the strip, my husband completely oblivious to my shenanigans while he was away.

******

Wednesday

My husband left early for his conference again while Dion and I slept in. I stripped off my clothes and crawled into Dion's bed and let him wake up to my lips slobbering all over his cock. We spent the rest of the morning lazily lying about, casually having sex. Dion's cock spent the whole time either in my mouth or pussy, and I remained as amazed as ever at how wide he stretched me out. I spent the whole time enjoying him inside me, although my mind kept thinking how I'd miss how he feels inside me once he moves out.

Having skipped breakfast to stay in, we both grew hungry as the lunch hour approached.

"So, what should we do today?" Dion wondered aloud.

"Don't worry. I've made all the arrangements for today. Let's grab a bite, and then we've got 1 pm appointments."

"Appointments for what? What kind of trouble do you have on tap for today?" Dion asked, eyeing me suspiciously.

"All kinds of fun," I replied. "Actually, it'll be totally laid back and relaxing. Just get dressed, and let's get going."

After getting lunch in the food court, I led Dion back to the elevator while Dion begged me to tell him where we were going.

"Just trust me. This is your week, so you should relax. Don't stress out," I insisted.

I led him through our hotel casino to the on-site spa resort.

Dion's face looked bewildered as we walked into the lobby of the spa resort. The relaxing music and over the top feng shui design must have been too much for him.

"Oh no, no, no, no. This ain't for me," Dion complained as he stepped back away from the spa entrance.

"Trust me," I insisted, and he hesitantly relented as I dragged him inside and checked us in at the front desk.

"Hello, Diana, Dion," a bright-faced concierge announced after we were checked in. "My name is Heather. Follow me. The salon is right this way."

As we entered the salon area, she said, "Our associates are here to administer your mani-pedi. Please, have a seat."

As soon as she left, Dion looked at me, his eyes pleading. "Diana, I'm out. I'll just watch. This is all frilly and girly. I know you mean well, but I just can't do this."

"Listen up! This place isn't cheap, and it's already paid for," I responded in a stern voice that clearly startled him. "You've trusted me this far. Not just in Vegas, but this whole school year. Have I ever led you wrong? Now you're going to give up the tough guy act and try something new. If you hate it, fine, you don't ever have to come back here again. But I'm willing to bet you'll have more fun here than you ever imagined possible."

Dion was clearly taken aback, and he meekly nodded his understanding.

A young Asian lady and man emerged from the shadows.

"Are you ready? My name is Vu, and I'll be serving you today," she announced as she faced and bowed to Dion.

"And I am Minh, I will be serving you," the young Asian man standing next to her said as he did the same for me.

They motioned to the salon chairs and we each took a seat. Dion's apprehension and awkwardness were palpable. This whole experience was obviously foreign to him.

Vu and Minh both looked to be in their early 20's. Judging by their names, I guessed they were both Vietnamese. Vu was the perfect image of a young delicate Asian lotus flower. Minh was spry with a wiry build that belied the taut muscles on his arms.

"Please take off socks and shoes," they told both of us.

They set our feet into separate tubs filled with small fishes.

"What the hell is this?" Dion complained.

"It is therapeutic," Vu explained in a soothing tone. "It is called a fish pedicure. Just relax and let them eat the dead skin off your flesh. You will be left with fresh soft skin. It is good."

Dion glared at me, but he remembered how he promised to go along with everything and thought better of going back on his word.

While the fish nipped away at our dead flesh, Vu and Minh gave us manicures. I watched in amusement as Dion transformed almost before my eyes. He quickly went from a look of abject horror to a more relaxed posture. Vu kept running her fingers up and down his forearms as she repositioned his hands to work on them. Her soft touch and friendly conversation seemed to set him at ease.

"You are very strong man. You must work out a lot," she complimented him.

"I don't work out as much as I'd like," Dion replied, downplaying her kind words.

"Such rough hands," Vu continued. "You must work hard. Relax, you deserve to be pampered a bit. I can tell, you are not used to others taking care of you, but for today, you let me take care of you."

Meanwhile, Minh was expertly handling me, giving my long-neglected nails some badly needed attention.

"You two, you are -?" Minh asked, although I understood his confusion. Dion was obviously not my son, and the fact that we had a 30-year age gap made it a leap to assume we were some kind of couple.

"We are very special friends," I answered simply.

After the manicure was done, they removed the fish pedicure tubs and dried off our feet before proceeding to give us formal pedicures.

Dion looked so uncomfortable while Vu sat at his feet, filing and cleaning his toenails. He looked over at me and smiled gamely, though, his face tacitly acknowledging that it was not as bad as he originally feared.

Minh was at my feet. I was wearing a short summer dress that only came halfway down my thighs. Whenever I get pedicures, I always make sure to request male technicians, because I always enjoy flashing them, and today was no exception. As usual, I went sans panties, and my pussy moistened as Minh continually stole glances up my dress. He smiled after I caught him looking, both of us fully aware what was going on.

After the pedicures were done, Heather, the concierge returned, and she led us to a private room dimly lit by an array of scented candles.

"You can remove your clothing and take a table. The masseuses will be here shortly for your couples massage."

Dion looked at me again, and I saw him fighting his disgruntled instinct. Again, he thought the better of it, and he followed suit as I stripped naked and laid down on one of the massage tables. Dion got on the other table, and we lay there in waiting, each of us naked save for a small towel laid across our behinds.

"What the hell have you gotten me into?" Dion said, shaking his head.

"Admit it, you enjoyed the mani-pedi."

I saw the conflict on his face. He couldn't bring himself to admit he actually enjoyed it. "It's not as bad as I thought it would be," he begrudgingly admitted. "But that don't mean it'll be the same for whatever else you may have planned here."

"Give it a try. You may be surprised," I told him.

The door to the room opened, and in walked a tall, stunning lady and handsome man.

"Hello, I am Nadia," the lady introduced herself. "Dion, is it? I will be attending to you."

Dion's eyes perked up at the realization that she was his masseuse. She was a tall 5'10" statuesque blonde-haired beauty with a perfect figure, late 20's, and a sexy eastern European accent.

"And Diana, I will be your attendant. I am Alexei," her partner introduced himself.

Alexei also spoke with an eastern European accent, and his 6'2" well sculpted body, blonde hair, and chiseled face practically had me swooning. He looked to be about the same age as Nadia. I had specifically requested this pair based on a recommendation from my friend Maria. She said they had done a wonderful job when she and her husband came in for a couples massage last year. She had hinted how they really went above and beyond to pleasure their clients and gave me a big wink as she told me how satisfied she and her husband were by the time they were done.

Alexei smiled warmly, and I could not wait to feel his hands upon me and judge for myself if Alexei would truly go above and beyond.

"I must admit, you are one of the odder couples we have served," Nadia said aloud as she grabbed some oils. "What is your story?"

Dion went on to explain our mutually beneficial relationship.

"Your lover, Diana, she looks like a very classy, sophisticated lady, but inside, she is like a tigress, or how do they call it, like a cougar, is she not?"

Dion was completely enamored by Nadia. I saw how his eyes were glued to the blonde-haired beauty and her impossibly short white dress.

On my table, Alexei's skin was incredibly soft and supple, his touch warm and soothing as he laid his hands on my back. I couldn't hold back the moans and sighs as he relaxed and unknotted my muscles.

"You must have very special charms to seduce such a young strong man such as Dion," Alexei commented. "I do not think it is just by luck that you are with someone like him."

Alexei's hands were working magic on me. The massage oil felt nice and warm as he spread it over my skin, and it penetrated into my pores.

"You are so tense," Nadia commented. "This must be your first time, no? Are you afraid I will hurt you?"

"No, it's just, I'm not used to other people laying hands on me like this. Well, except for Diana," Dion admitted.

"Trust Nadia. I will take extra good care for you today. You just relax, and I will take care of everything. I promise, you will enjoy what I will do to you."

I saw the look of wonder on Dion's face as he contemplated what Nadia was insinuating as she placed a blindfold over his eyes. Then Nadia slid off her dress, revealing her fully naked body.

Alexei approached with a blindfold as well, but I waved him off.

"I prefer to see, if it is okay," I whispered to him.

He just smiled and placed the blindfold onto a side table as I watched Nadia lean over Dion and breath heavily on the back of his neck as her nipples dragged across his back. Even under the blindfold, the surprise on Dion's face was noticeable.

"Do you like?" Nadia asked as her naked body crawled on top of Dion.

Behind me, I heard the soft sounds of rustling clothes as Alexei similarly stripped down and placed them aside.

"Oh my," I couldn't help but exclaim at the sight of his defined abs and strong chest. He wore nothing but a pair of tight briefs, and he had an immense bulge that I couldn't help staring at.

"I think I will enjoy this as much as you do," he smiled as his hands rolled me over from my face down position. As I turned over, the towel slipped to the floor, and I lay there stark naked before Alexei.

He started slowly, his hands giving my feet a sensuous massage. Then he slowly snaked his way up each of my legs until he was tantalizingly close to my pussy. I was so aroused, my wetness dripped off, and I desperately longed for him to touch me in my most private of areas. Alexei moved past my pussy, however, and he moved to my arms, starting the process all over again, building up my arousal as he worked his way back toward my erogenous zones.

From across the room, Nadia had also rolled Dion over on his back, and she was giving him a hand job with one hand as her other hand lightly ran across his cheeks and then his chest. With his eyes covered, Dion's sense of touch was heightened, and he reacted to just the slightest touch from Nadia with involuntary moans.

Meanwhile, Alexei's hands circled around my breasts before finally zeroing in on my nipples. I let out a high-pitched shriek of pleasure as he pinched them.

"It seems I have struck a nerve," he said in amusement.

"Please," I begged Alexei as I spread my legs, inviting him to touch the one part of me he had skipped past.

He was standing right next to me, and his bulge was practically staring me in the face. I reached out and felt his manhood, my hand slipping inside his briefs. I pulled down his underwear and eagerly took him into my mouth.

He grabbed the massage oils and applied it directly on my sex, and I squealed in delight as the warm oils splashed onto me.

Then Alexei's hands reached down to rub the oil on me. His thumb lightly glided over my clitoris, and I practically melted in his hands. I spread my legs wider, inviting him to full access. Alexei's fingers slipped inside me, and I gasped. He smiled, fully aware of and enjoying the control he exerted over my body.

Across the room, Nadia was stuffing her perfectly formed C cup breasts in Dion's face, and he eagerly received them into his mouth as she continued to jerk him off. Then she released his cock and pulled her body over Dion, deliberately dragging her nicely trimmed pussy over Dion's abs and torso until she was practically sitting on his face as he inhaled the aroma of her sex organ.

As Dion's tongue flicked at her pussy, she unrolled a condom and placed it on him. Then she slid back and inserted him into her and slowly began riding him.

By now, I was already climaxing as Alexei furiously finger-fucked me. Both Dion and myself were beyond any shame, and we both screamed in pleasure with no cares if the whole hotel could hear us. Alexei immediately lifted my legs into the air and then pressed them even farther back until my ankles were almost to my ears.