Diana's Tales - Student Aid Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God," I cried. "I didn't even know I was still that flexible."

"It's amazing what a good massage can do to loosen and stretch your muscles," Alexei remarked.

His cock plunged into me, and I was delirious in pleasure.

"Oh my God, Maria was right. You're worth every penny!" I exclaimed.

"We aim to please," Alexei assured me.

"Mission accomplished!" I screamed as I already felt another orgasm fast approaching.

I looked over, and Dion looked like he was trying to hold off on his own orgasm, but Nadia was steadily guiding him into port. His hands were enjoying Nadia's firm breasts, letting them bounce in his hands as she moved up and down on him. He tried to resist, but he soon succumbed to the impending climax and let it happen. Dion arched his back and he grunted loudly as his orgasm burst forth.

At my massage table, Alexei's sweat started dripping down on me.

"You're giving me a workout," he observed.

"Not as hard as the workout you're giving me," I replied. "I could get used to this workout, though."

He was hovering over my body, my legs still pressed back to my head. He peered down to my eyes as he relentlessly pounded his cock into me. Whereas Nadia had fucked Dion with a nice, steady rhythm, Alexei was plunging his cock fully in and out of me, letting me feel every inch of his girth and length. I became lost in his eyes, and somewhere along the way, I lost control of the rest of my body, another orgasm washing over me as he just smiled down in full confidence that he controlled me like a puppet on a string.

Alexei pulled out of me as my orgasm subsided, and I looked down and saw Alexei's condom filled with his white milky ejaculate. I was breathless and covered in a heady mixture of the massage oil, my pussy juices, and sweat.

"I trust you are both satisfied with your service today." Nadia commented as she watched me climax.

Dion ripped off his blindfold and sat open-mouthed as he admired Nadia's still naked body.

"I've never been more satisfied in my life," he commented.

I know I should've been jealous, but I couldn't disagree with his sentiment.

"We will leave you two now," Alexei politely added. "Take your time to get dressed. And please, enjoy the rest of your stay in Vegas, and if you want another session like today, you know where to find us. Or maybe you can do for each other what we have done for you."

Dion and I sat there for a few minutes, both of us still half dumbfounded and recovering from our massages. Or, more accurately, recovering from our orgasms.

"Admit it. I was right, wasn't I?" I asked, finally breaking the silence.

"I'm never doubting you again," Dion admitted.

******

Thursday

My husband was gone again to his conference again by the time I awoke in the morning. My muscles still felt the relaxing aftereffects of the rubdown, and the scent of the massage oils was still faintly detectable on my skin as I awoke to the sight of Dion pleasuring me from below.

"Oh my. This is quite the way to start the day," I exclaimed.

"Just returning the favor," Dion replied. "You've been starting my days with blow jobs this week. Figured you might enjoy the same," he said as he resumed munching on my mound.

I wrapped my legs around Dion's head and arched my back as he quickly brought me to a climax.

"Jesus," I said afterword. "I didn't think anything could wake me up better than a strong espresso, but I stand corrected."

Spending the morning making love had become our Vegas morning routine, and I brought Dion to several orgasms as well, letting him fill my pussy and mouth with cum over the course of the morning.

By the afternoon, we headed to one of the hotel pools. We exited the elevator to a secluded rooftop deck. As we entered the pool area, Dion saw some of the other women around the pool were topless. I saw the confused but happy look on his face.

"This is a European style pool. Women can go topless if they like," I explained.

I saw the realization hit his face. "Oh, I likey like. I'm loving Vegas more and more with each passing day," Dion remarked.

"I thought you would," I said with a laugh.

I had rented a cabana for us to relax in, and Dion and I settled in. There were many women in thong bikinis, and more than a few of them also paraded around topless.

I pulled off the shorts and tank top I wore while going through the hotel to reveal my own bikini. It was a classic French style bikini.

"I'd hate to get sunburned. Would you be a darling and spread sunscreen lotion on me?" I asked Dion with a wide grin.

"Anything for you, Diana."

I pulled a bottle of sunscreen out of my bag and handed it to Dion as I laid front side down on a lounge chair.

"Where do you want the sunscreen? I've never really used this stuff since I don't burn."

"Lucky you, I told him. Go ahead and spread it all over me," I instructed him.

Dion obediently fulfilled my request. He started on my legs and worked his way up, my pussy becoming wet as he spread the lotion right up to the edge of my bikini bottom. Then he proceeded to add the lotion to my back. As he did so, I untied the string holding up my top.

"Wouldn't want to miss a spot," I explained.

After he was done, I turned around, and I left my bikini top behind in the process as I laid down on my back on the lounge chair.

"My front side could use sunscreen, also," I told him.

Dion flashed a toothy grin and proceeded to apply sunscreen to my tummy and chest ,taking an exorbitantly long time on my breasts, and I loved every second of it.

"You seem really concerned about my tits getting sunburned," I commented.

"Yeah, something like that," he laughed.

After he finished, I pulled my lounge chair out of our cabana into the sun so that I could catch some rays while Dion went to go play in the pool.

From the pool, Dion smiled and waved back at me. I was pleased, even after months of having his way sexually with me, that Dion was still checking me out. I noticed more than a few of the other men around the pool were checking me out as well. I tried to act nonchalant and pulled a book out of my bag to read while sunning topless by the poolside.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here," a familiar voice boomed.

I looked over and saw the four young black men we encountered the other day at the poker slot machine and the blackjack table approaching from my left. Soon enough they were on either side of me, two on each side. From across the pool, Dion took notice and watched on curiously.

I took stock of the young black men surrounding me and smiled back at them. They were all well built and looked clean cut and between 5'10 and 6' tall and 160 to 200 pounds with lean, fit builds.

"You gentlemen seem to have taken quite an interest in an old 53-year-old woman. Should I be flattered?" I said as they towered over me.

"We just wanted to say hello," one of them explained.

"It's just funny how our paths keep crossing again like this," another one added.

"And every time we see you, you end up topless," another one remarked.

Dion made his way over and joined our small party. I wondered if he was jealous of the attention I was drawing from them.

"Don't worry, man," the first one said. "We're not trying to move on your woman. It's just hard to forget that show she gave the other day at the blackjack table,"

"I can promise she enjoyed it even more than you guys did," Dion boasted to my surprise.

The four guys were clearly amused by Dion's response.

"What's your guys' story?" Dion asked them.

"We're all seniors in college on winter break. We play on a D3 football team, but our season's over, and the semester's over, so we're just looking for a good time and to blow off some steam."

Dion looked at me and saw the desire in my eyes for our new friends. Nevertheless, the next words out of his mouth still surprised me.

"She likes to play," Dion said.

"What do you mean?" they asked.

"You saw how she was at the blackjack table. You saw how she flashed you all her bits on the poker slots. She's like a sex addict. She especially loves the black cock. That's why she's with me."

"Why are you telling us all this? What's in it for you?" they wanted to know.

"Nothing. I'm Dion, and she's Diana. We're just out here on a vacation. She's been real good to me on this trip, but I know Diana, and I know she she'd go back to your room. If you all want to party with her, I promise you she'd be down with that."

All four guys turned back to me, awaiting my response, and the next thing I knew we were heading up to their room.

Their hotel room was just like mine with two king sized beds. Dion took a seat on a chair in the corner by a small table while I sat down on one of the beds.

"You don't want first crack at her?" one of them asked Dion.

Dion just laughed. "I suppose it's nice of you to offer, but I already came in her twice this morning. I'm about tapped out. She's about milked me dry this week. As you can see, though, she's insatiable and still raring to go."

The guys turned back to me, and I just exhaled slowly, trying to contain my excitement. I realized I didn't even know any of their names, even though I had followed them back to their room. Even though I knew I was about to fuck all of them.

"She's a big girl," Dion continued to explain. "She can take it. You ain't going to hurt her. Just the other week, my buddy and me were tag teaming her. She loves taking two cocks at the same time. And she loves dirty talk. She loves being told what a slut she is."

The four guys were licking their lips at me, like tigers ready to pounce.

"Do you have any ground rules?" one of them asked me.

"She just don't do anal," Dion replied. I was thankful he mentioned this to them. "But everything else is fair game."

"Alright, alright, we can respect that," they conceded.

One of them came right up to me as I sat on the edge of the bed. His cock was practically staring me in the face, and I couldn't help but stare back, but his hand reached over and lifted my chin. My heart was racing, and the anticipation was killing me.

"You've been going along with everything, but you've been kind of quiet. I want to hear it from you. What do you want to happen right now?"

I looked around nervously to the four strapping young black men standing before me. Two of them had already taken off their shirts, revealing well developed abs and chests on each of them. They said they played college football, and it showed.

"I want to be your fuck toy. Treat me like the slut I am," I said aloud.

He let go of my chin as he smiled down at me.

"Stand up," he said.

I obeyed, rising up off the bed. Then he proceeded to lift off my tank top. He reached behind me and untied the straps on my bikini top and let it drop to the floor. That left me completely topless, and then he pulled down my shorts and bikini bottom in one motion, leaving me standing completely naked in front of my four new friends.

A second young man came up and leered over my body before reaching his finger to run it over my pussy.

"You can already see she's wet," he remarked as he held up his fingers, my wetness clearly evident on his fingertips.

"I don't even know your names," I told them.

"I suppose it's only polite to be on a first name basis before you fuck a woman. Me, I'm Andre," said the one who stripped me naked.

"I'm Will," said the second one who had just fingered my pussy.

The other two introduced themselves as Matt and Ted.

"How do you want to be fucked?" Andre asked me.

My courage was recovering, and I decided to take charge of the situation.

"Line up in front of me," I told them. Seconds later, I was on my knees before them, sucking and jerking them all off.

Soon I was on the bed on my hands and knees being spit-roasted by Andre and Will while Matt and Ted fondled my tits.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dion still seated in the corner of the room, just watching me drowning in cock.

"She likes it hard and rough," Dion promised them. "Don't be afraid to really give it to her. She looks all classy and sophisticated, but she's as dirty and slutty as they come."

Andre slapped my ass as he started pounding me even harder.

"He's right, ain't he? That's why you're flashing your bits to us on the casino floor, giving us real good looks up your dress when you ain't wearing any panties."

"And that's why you're top popped off at the blackjack table. That wasn't no accident, was it?" Will added.

I would've confirmed how all their assumptions about me were correct, but my mouth was stuffed full of their cock, and all I could offer was a garbled grunt in response.

I was in heaven, though. They all took turns on me in an endless cycle, and I lost count of how many orgasms they pushed me through. After Andre and Will were done spit roasting me, I ended up riding Matt cowgirl style while sucking on Ted's cock.

They ravaged my body for 2 hours straight non-stop in a variety of positions, and, by the end, their cum was everywhere on me, dripping out of my pussy and covering my face and tits. Each of my four new friends had deposited at least two loads of cum in or on me, and my body was sore and exhausted by the end of our fuck session.

"Let's get you back so you can get cleaned up," Dion said as he finally stood up. "Your husband will be back soon from his conference, and we need to get you looking presentable again. He ain't going to like it if he sees you waltzing in dripping in cum from a gangbang."

"Husband?" Andre asked incredulously. "You went to Vegas with your husband and brought your boy toy along on the trip?"

"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas," I reminded all the guys as I quickly got dressed and hurried back to my hotel room with Dion.

We made it back just in time. A few seconds after entering our hotel room, my husband came in. I rudely slammed the bathroom door in his face before he could catch a glimpse of my cum soaked face. I looked in the mirror and saw the cum dried up in my hair and all over my face. I couldn't believe I walked through the hotel looking like this. I quickly washed it off and then took a shower to get rid of any sign of my afternoon affairs.

That night, my husband insisted on taking Dion on a proper boys night out in Vegas. I knew he had grown close to Dion and almost looked upon him like a son, so I let them go. Besides, it gave me an excuse to do a little shopping for myself. Spending the week with Dion had afforded me precious little me time, and I savored the opportunity to run out and take care of a couple of things that had been on my mind since we touched down in Vegas. Tomorrow was going to be my last day in Vegas with Dion, and I wanted to make it extra special. I had some ideas in mind, and there were a few things I still needed to do to make those ideas happen.

******

Friday

I awoke earlier than normal on Friday. My husband was gone for the last day of his conference, but Dion was still sound asleep in the bed next to mine. I realized this was our last full day in Vegas, and I wistfully thought through all my memories with Dion from the week. It was hard to believe he was moving out in a few days, right when it seemed we had grown closer than ever. I think part of me hoped he might change his mind and not leave, even though I knew it was highly unlikely.

We spent one last morning in our Vegas hotel room making love.

"You weren't jealous watching me get fucked by all those guys yesterday?" I asked Dion as he pounded his cock into my pussy.

"I was all jealous at first when you slept with Darius," Dion explained, "but after we double teamed you, it opened up my eyes. I know what you're about now. It's nothing personal against me, and I'm still getting mine, so it's all good. Keeping that in mind, you've been so good to me on this trip, I knew how much you'd enjoy going back to their hotel room and letting them gangbang you."

"Well, if that isn't just the most romantic thing a gal's ever heard," I said with a laugh. "Bless your heart."

"So, what do we do today?" Dion asked.

"Wait right here," I told him. "I've got a surprise for you," I said as I grabbed a bag out of the closet from my shopping run last night and ran into the restroom.

I excitedly changed out of my nightgown and into the outfit I bought just last night.

I called out from the restroom. "Dion, I want you to know. Even though I'll sleep with other men, I still belong to you."

"What are you saying, Diana?"

"Let me show you," I answered.

I stepped out of the restroom, and Dion's jaw nearly dropped to the floor.

My body was nearly naked, save for some pasties over my nipples and a thong bottom. I wore a headdress as I did my best imitation of a Vegas showgirl. I wore a small costume mask over my eyes that did next to nothing to conceal my identity.

"What is - " Dion's voice trailed off in confusion.

"Well, I saw how fascinated you've been the past few days by all the showgirls parading along the strip. I'm a bit older than all of them, but I thought maybe you'd like a Vegas showgirl of your own," I explained as I twirled around to let him admire me.

I held two additional items in my hand that I put on in front of Dion. The first item was a collar that I strapped around my neck. The other item was a leash that I attached to the collar.

"I want you to know that I belong to you. I want the world to know that I belong to you," I said as I offered the leash to Dion. "I want you to walk me out of this casino and up and down the strip. I want the entire Vegas strip to know that I'm yours."

"You want to walk up and down the strip dressed like THAT?" Dion asked incredulously.

I nodded eagerly. I remembered last night as I ran through ideas on how to make my last day with Dion in Vegas memorable, and this seemed like a good idea in the moment. Now that I had changed into the outfit and I was on the verge of being paraded around virtually naked in public, some doubts started to creep in, although my resolve was strong.

"Yes, but maybe you should go ahead and take me out before I change my mind," I warned him.

"Alright then," Dion quickly decided before I could change my mind. He grabbed the leash. "Let's get going."

The elevator stopped to pick up other guests on our way down to the casino floor. An old, retired couple who looked to be in their 70's joined us. The husband kept sneaking leering glances at me while his rotund wife stabbed me with dagger stares of disgust. I just smiled politely, and we silently went our separate ways as we exited on the casino level.

Everyone's eyes were drawn to me as Dion led me through the casino. People looked away from their slot machines, and whole tables took a quick break from their poker and blackjack bidding as we passed by. An adrenaline rush filled me. I was scared to death, but I loved every second of it.

As we got to the outside doors, the Vegas sun stabbed my eyes, but I quickly adjusted, and the radiant afternoon sun felt warmly comforting. I quickly realized it was one thing to be nearly naked on the casino floor. Back inside, there were always large objects obscuring the views, either a line of slot machines, some decorations, plants, statues, or walls that limited who could see me.

Outside, though, in the clean daylight, I felt like people could see me from a mile away. So many heads turned and gave me every kind of look imaginable. Some people looked upon me with disdain, like the old lady on the elevator. So many more, though, looked on curiously, if not admiringly. Some men ogled me lecherously. Others looked upon me with lust filled eyes.

So many people stopped us on the streets. Many just wanted to ask what was up with us. Who were we? What was our relationship? They saw the leash that Dion held and wanted to know if I was really his pet or slave, or if it was just some kind of act. Many assumed we were out there as some kind of advertisement for a Vegas show or casino.